Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Childish pointless thread title removed - thread locked 19:11 - Nov 1 with 36779 viewsTheResurrection

Early stages here so design can be worked on and agreed but message and timing to be clear!

WE LOVE YOU HUW

This post has been edited by an administrator

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

Crowdfund a Giant Anti-Board Flag for Man U game on 23:20 - Mar 27 with 2564 viewsTheResurrection

Crowdfund a Giant Anti-Board Flag for Man U game on 23:13 - Mar 27 by bonymine

Can you ‘dust down’ your Banner for Saturday please Chrissy .....? 😉

Have you been drinking again Squire?

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like

Crowdfund a Giant Anti-Board Flag for Man U game on 23:28 - Mar 27 with 2539 viewsbonymine

Crowdfund a Giant Anti-Board Flag for Man U game on 23:20 - Mar 27 by TheResurrection

Have you been drinking again Squire?

Not tonight Chris it’s a ‘school night’ of course 😉

Just enquiring politely as to the whereabouts of said Banner no more no less ?

Poll: Why is this site so quiet these days ?

Crowdfund a Giant Anti-Board Flag for Man U game on 23:31 - Mar 27 with 2532 viewsTheResurrection

Crowdfund a Giant Anti-Board Flag for Man U game on 23:28 - Mar 27 by bonymine

Not tonight Chris it’s a ‘school night’ of course 😉

Just enquiring politely as to the whereabouts of said Banner no more no less ?

What banner? This "We love Huw Jenkins" banner?

CROWDFUND A MASSIVE HUW JENKINS FLAG on 23:47 - Mar 27 with 2497 viewsbonymine

Really interesting that you edited your original post at 23.21 tonight Chrissy ?

I can only assume that you have something to hide or be embarrassed about concerning your original post ?

What other reason is there for your actions tonight ?

Originally, fellow PS posters, The Res’s Post back on 1st November 2016 was about SUGGESTING THE IDEA of a ‘Jack To A Judas’ Banner being produced (which he duly did - see my Avatar for the finished article) in time for the Man United game at home on 6th November 2016 ......calling for Huw Jenkins’ removal as Chairman and highlighting the ‘despicable’ actions of the Sellouts.

......fast forward to 27th March 2018 & following my ‘Bump’ of his historic post The Res TONIGHT edits all his previous posts on this thread to now read ‘WE LOVE YOU HUW’ etc ....😂😂

Just proves how easy it is to turn a ‘worm’ given the ‘right incentives’ eh Chrissy ? ......

Crowdfund a Giant Anti-Board Flag for Man U game on 00:01 - Mar 28 with 2484 viewsbonymine

Crowdfund a Giant Anti-Board Flag for Man U game on 19:45 - Nov 1 by TheResurrection

FROM A JACK TO A JUDAS

Is a great start. I'd aim it just at Jenkins for now for max exposure. He's been our media darling and most outside of Swansea know who he is.

The rest can be implicated by association.

It could be in Ultras style and signed off at the bottom by the North Bank Alliance

Before it gets edited by you know who, at 23.53 on 27th March here is a post on this thread from The Res ;

Dated 19.45 on Nov 1 2016 ;

Ad Verbatim ;

‘FROM A JACK TO A JUDAS

It’s a great start. I’d aim it just at Jenkins for now for max exposure. He’s been our media darling and most outside is Swansea know who he is.

It could be in Ultras style and signed off at the bottom by the North Bank Alliance.’

VERY powerful words there by The Res back in 2016 and so much in contrast to his ‘turncoat’ views and opinions these days ......whatever could have made him switch allegiances ???????

It’s a total mystery don’t you agree ??

Crowdfund a Giant Anti-Board Flag for Man U game on 00:06 - Mar 28 with 2477 viewsbonymine

Crowdfund a Giant Anti-Board Flag for Man U game on 23:31 - Mar 27 by TheResurrection

What banner? This "We love Huw Jenkins" banner?

0/10 in Attention to Detail Chrissy ......

YOUR original post is ‘Crowdfund a Giant Anti-Board Flag for Man U game’ ...see above there’s a clue in the title 😉

AMEMDED Post is ‘What Banner ? This “We love Huw Jenkins” Banner ?

FAIL 👎

Crowdfund a Giant Anti-Board Flag for Man U game on 06:48 - Mar 28 with 2374 viewsSTID2017

Crowdfund a Giant Anti-Board Flag for Man U game on 23:18 - Dec 22 by Darran

Best bump ever.
Just goes to show what a fuçking strange one this bloke is.

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Crowdfund a Giant Anti-Board Flag for Man U game on 07:02 - Mar 28 with 2360 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Crowdfund a Giant Anti-Board Flag for Man U game on 06:48 - Mar 28 by STID2017

As he rightfully said, "the rest are known through association". Has there EVER been a bigger hypocrite on here???

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Login to get fewer ads

Crowdfund a Giant Anti-Board Flag for Man U game on 07:14 - Mar 28 with 2341 viewsSTID2017

Crowdfund a Giant Anti-Board Flag for Man U game on 07:02 - Mar 28 by Brynmill_Jack

As he rightfully said, "the rest are known through association". Has there EVER been a bigger hypocrite on here???

Not sure who you are getting at, but I'll assume it's me.
My use of the LOL was used as I found The Res' turnabout incredible and Darran's reaction spot on.
On a post yesterday The Res called me all the names going.
I've no time for him sorry.
As was clear yesterday, I am man enough to admit when I'm wrong.
However that guy is just vile with no scruples at all.
If you werren't calling me a hypocrite then I apologise in advance

Crowdfund a Giant Anti-Board Flag for Man U game on 11:04 - Mar 28 with 2198 viewsbyron

Crowdfund a Giant Anti-Board Flag for Man U game on 00:01 - Mar 28 by bonymine

Before it gets edited by you know who, at 23.53 on 27th March here is a post on this thread from The Res ;

Dated 19.45 on Nov 1 2016 ;

Ad Verbatim ;

‘FROM A JACK TO A JUDAS

It’s a great start. I’d aim it just at Jenkins for now for max exposure. He’s been our media darling and most outside is Swansea know who he is.

It could be in Ultras style and signed off at the bottom by the North Bank Alliance.’

VERY powerful words there by The Res back in 2016 and so much in contrast to his ‘turncoat’ views and opinions these days ......whatever could have made him switch allegiances ???????

It’s a total mystery don’t you agree ??

Benny

Crowdfund a Giant Anti-Board Flag for Man U game on 11:25 - Mar 28 with 2180 viewsLoyal

Crowdfund a Giant Anti-Board Flag for Man U game on 11:04 - Mar 28 by byron

Most sensible thing you have ever said.
From Hammam to Tan 😂
[Post edited 28 Mar 2018 11:25]

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Crowdfund a Giant Anti-Board Flag for Man U game on 12:59 - Mar 28 with 2109 viewsbyron

Crowdfund a Giant Anti-Board Flag for Man U game on 11:25 - Mar 28 by Loyal

Most sensible thing you have ever said.
From Hammam to Tan 😂
[Post edited 28 Mar 2018 11:25]

I’ll just post links to songs from now on to reflect my thoughts on the subject

I wonder what tunes my mate Monmouth likes

Benny

Crowdfund a Giant Anti-Board Flag for Man U game on 13:02 - Mar 28 with 2101 viewsbyron

Crowdfund a Giant Anti-Board Flag for Man U game on 12:59 - Mar 28 by byron

Just for the Monmouth one

Benny

Crowdfund a Giant Anti-Board Flag for Man U game on 13:02 - Mar 28 with 2101 viewsSTID2017

Crowdfund a Giant Anti-Board Flag for Man U game on 12:59 - Mar 28 by byron

"Way On Down" - Elvis, perhaps ?

Crowdfund a Giant Anti-Board Flag for Man U game on 13:16 - Mar 28 with 2071 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Crowdfund a Giant Anti-Board Flag for Man U game on 07:14 - Mar 28 by STID2017

My use of the LOL was used as I found The Res' turnabout incredible and Darran's reaction spot on.

Not you mum! I was talking about the empty box (office) head ! You're great mate no issue with you.

Crowdfund a Giant Anti-Board Flag for Man U game on 13:18 - Mar 28 with 2064 viewsSTID2017

Crowdfund a Giant Anti-Board Flag for Man U game on 13:16 - Mar 28 by Brynmill_Jack

Not you mum! I was talking about the empty box (office) head ! You're great mate no issue with you.

Phew - got out of that one.
Don't think anyone noticed ....
(With just a nod to Fawlty Towers "German" episode)
[Post edited 28 Mar 2018 13:37]

Crowdfund a Giant Anti-Board Flag for Man U game on 13:22 - Mar 28 with 2051 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Crowdfund a Giant Anti-Board Flag for Man U game on 13:18 - Mar 28 by STID2017

Phew - got out of that one.
Don't think anyone noticed ....
(With just a nod to Fawlty Towers "German" episode)
[Post edited 28 Mar 2018 13:37]

Guilty by association was what he was accusing the other sell outs of being. Funny how he's changed his tune . Just goes to show he'll say anything to get attention

CROWDFUND A MASSIVE HUW JENKINS FLAG on 14:57 - Mar 28 with 1977 viewsJackUlation

Sold down the river more times than the copper Jack.
Crowdfund a Giant Anti-Board Flag for Man U game on 16:41 - Mar 28 with 1913 viewsTheResurrection

Crowdfund a Giant Anti-Board Flag for Man U game on 00:06 - Mar 28 by bonymine

0/10 in Attention to Detail Chrissy ......

YOUR original post is ‘Crowdfund a Giant Anti-Board Flag for Man U game’ ...see above there’s a clue in the title 😉

AMEMDED Post is ‘What Banner ? This “We love Huw Jenkins” Banner ?

FAIL 👎

I think you're taking my edit a bit too seriously 😂😂😂

Calm down brother

AND REPEAT AFTER ME

WE LOVE HUW ❤❤❤

Crowdfund a Giant Anti-Board Flag for Man U game on 16:59 - Mar 28 with 1870 viewsTheResurrection

Crowdfund a Giant Anti-Board Flag for Man U game on 07:14 - Mar 28 by STID2017

THICK.AS.SHIT.

Crowdfund a Giant Anti-Board Flag for Man U game on 17:00 - Mar 28 with 1867 viewsTheResurrection

Crowdfund a Giant Anti-Board Flag for Man U game on 07:02 - Mar 28 by Brynmill_Jack

I've explained and the ones with half a brain understand.

Yours which is fried daily in whisky and slop wouldn't have a facking clue.

Post something interesting your perma bore

Crowdfund a Giant Anti-Board Flag for Man U game on 17:01 - Mar 28 with 1860 viewsTheResurrection

Crowdfund a Giant Anti-Board Flag for Man U game on 13:16 - Mar 28 by Brynmill_Jack

😂😂😂😂

Complete tossers. The pair of them.

Hopeless. Dumb and dumber.

Crowdfund a Giant Anti-Board Flag for Man U game on 18:23 - Mar 28 with 1772 viewsHighjack

Crowdfund a Giant Anti-Board Flag for Man U game on 13:22 - Mar 28 by Brynmill_Jack

Guilty by association was what he was accusing the other sell outs of being. Funny how he's changed his tune . Just goes to show he'll say anything to get attention

AND HE'LL SAY IT IN CAPITALS AS WELL

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Crowdfund a Giant Anti-Board Flag for Man U game on 18:24 - Mar 28 with 1767 viewsDJack

Crowdfund a Giant Anti-Board Flag for Man U game on 18:23 - Mar 28 by Highjack

AND HE'LL SAY IT IN CAPITALS AS WELL

What, in London and Paris!

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Crowdfund a Giant Anti-Board Flag for Man U game on 18:28 - Mar 28 with 1760 viewsHighjack

Crowdfund a Giant Anti-Board Flag for Man U game on 18:24 - Mar 28 by DJack

What, in London and Paris!

YES AND PROBABLY VERY VERY LOUDLY!

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024