Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Childish pointless thread title removed - thread locked 19:11 - Nov 1 with 36784 viewsTheResurrection

Early stages here so design can be worked on and agreed but message and timing to be clear!

WE LOVE YOU HUW

This post has been edited by an administrator

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

Crowdfund a Giant Anti-Board Flag for Man U game on 21:18 - Nov 3 with 2500 viewsstid

The 2 American Clowns will surely be there Sunday wont they? If so we wait and demand answers.
[Post edited 3 Nov 2016 21:21]
Crowdfund a Giant Anti-Board Flag for Man U game on 21:22 - Nov 3 with 2486 viewsWingstandwood

Crowdfund a Giant Anti-Board Flag for Man U game on 00:46 - Nov 3 by bonymine

But if we let them just walk all over us with contempt then we truly are not worthy of supporting or fighting for OUR football club are we ??

I can see the tide turning the more people realise what is going on behind the scenes ....Johhny Den Haag can flash his cash to buy his mates tickets for Man Utd and put on a free bar at the Railway or whatever but any TRUE JACK will see beyond that and realise that HE IS TAKING THE PISS NOW he has made his money now FUK OFF is it back to Holland and go and buy a team over there ....

He has enjoyed more than deserved recognition and 'limelight' for his original 'investment' .....now just like any FORMER SHAREHOLDER who has SOLD OUT FOR A PROFIT just FUK OFF PLEASE and spend your ill gotten gains elsewhere ....

If you REALLY LOVED THIS CLUB you would do just this rather than rubbing the fans' noses in your new found wealth and leave US THE FANS to pick up the pieces once again....

Ring a bell that Johnny boy Deja Vu or what ?? At least Petty didn't bring down 78 of his mates to take the piss out of us like you Johnny Boy ????

But no doubt you've now developed 'selective memory' quite conveniently and can afford the very best which lifes luxuries can afford. But I will say this, the grass is not always greener the other side and money alone is a self perpetuating road to ruin which I truely hope you will discover to your peril ....

Goodnight Sell Out Kunts.......sleep easy !!!!

STID. Together Stronger. 💪💪💪

Van Zweden is taking the piss and I'd like to further add.......Having 78 of 'his-lot' over and giving em tickets? Is yet just another self indulgent egotistical attention seeking display to impress his fellow Dutch countrymen. A case of "look-at-me-look-what-I-can-do".

Yeah he is terrified of being bulldozed into unimportance and insignificance having deliberately abdicated from his director throne. He wanted the money but yet still wants to have exactly the same VIP status, privileges, power, perks, hospitality of John Van Zweden director of Premier League Football.

Yeah we all want him to f#ck off but it now more than evidently looks like he wants to have his cake and eat it too. He'll have to be dragged kicking and screaming from SCFC directors box.

Argus!

Crowdfund a Giant Anti-Board Flag for Man U game on 21:22 - Nov 3 with 2485 viewsmorningstar

Crowdfund a Giant Anti-Board Flag for Man U game on 21:08 - Nov 3 by Murph75

Have you never heard the Anfield crown sing you'll never walk alone before a big game? It can make the hairs on the back of your neck stand up.

Fans can influence, remember when we beat West Ham at home in the FA cup. The moment those players walked on to the pitch at the vetch they'd already lost.

Fans can set the atmosphere and then it's over to the player to build on it.

Sadly we've neither the players or the stadium atmosphere.

Agh yes, You'll never walk alone, always a favourite of mine. Never sung so passionately than when they play the big sides like Man Utd whereby they go on and lose the game 50% of the time. Stop being naive Murph, cup shocks happen year on in, there was nothing overly special about our cup win over West Ham other than they thought they'd got off the hook with a last minute equaliser in the first game. As i said, down to the players to get the fans going. As they did in that cup win.

Only winner of Planetswans Petulant Diva award.
Poll: Southampton home next. How many points

Crowdfund a Giant Anti-Board Flag for Man U game on 21:28 - Nov 3 with 2459 viewsstid

The players on the field are the ones who are supposed to generate the atmosphere! Only Gylfi could go onto better things out of this squad so if they dont like the toxic atmosphere that is brewing they have 2 options,,,1. Start earning a wage on the field or 2.F##K off in January if you aint up for the fight (Do an Ash)
Crowdfund a Giant Anti-Board Flag for Man U game on 21:29 - Nov 3 with 2455 viewsMurph75

Crowdfund a Giant Anti-Board Flag for Man U game on 21:22 - Nov 3 by morningstar

Agh yes, You'll never walk alone, always a favourite of mine. Never sung so passionately than when they play the big sides like Man Utd whereby they go on and lose the game 50% of the time. Stop being naive Murph, cup shocks happen year on in, there was nothing overly special about our cup win over West Ham other than they thought they'd got off the hook with a last minute equaliser in the first game. As i said, down to the players to get the fans going. As they did in that cup win.

We're never going to agree on this one lol
Crowdfund a Giant Anti-Board Flag for Man U game on 21:32 - Nov 3 with 2426 viewsmorningstar

Crowdfund a Giant Anti-Board Flag for Man U game on 21:29 - Nov 3 by Murph75

We're never going to agree on this one lol

No, but i admire your sentiments.

Only winner of Planetswans Petulant Diva award.
Poll: Southampton home next. How many points

Crowdfund a Giant Anti-Board Flag for Man U game on 21:34 - Nov 3 with 2421 viewsMurph75

Crowdfund a Giant Anti-Board Flag for Man U game on 21:32 - Nov 3 by morningstar

No, but i admire your sentiments.

You're very welcome.
Crowdfund a Giant Anti-Board Flag for Man U game on 22:36 - Nov 3 with 2335 viewsSwaneeRiver

Crowdfund a Giant Anti-Board Flag for Man U game on 20:38 - Nov 3 by Brynmill_Jack

That's right, of course it's the supporters who have the greatest influence to the events on the pitch .

Okay Brynnie supporters don't have the greatest influence.
How many posts down the years have you seen saying something like "get behind the team and be the twelfth man" and numerous press articles to that effect.
Also endless posts criticizing those who go to the ground and don't sing, cheer, clap, whatever ?
Why would anyone bother with posts like those if they felt there was no point.
As much as we all hate the current situation, protesting during the match is only going to make matters worse.
A "Petty-style" march through the town up the Hafod would IMHO have more effect.
TBH though I don't feel the previous and new owners won't give two hoots about any protests, as those who have sold out are unaffected and the new owners are too thick-skinned to care
Login to get fewer ads

Crowdfund a Giant Anti-Board Flag for Man U game on 23:05 - Nov 3 with 2287 viewssully49

Why don't we either boycott a game and watch the media sh1t storm that will enevitably follow or all go round to the car park after the match and voice our discontentment and watch the ..........
cant we just sit in our seats and do nothing, no shouting or singing, just sit in silence and watch the ..........
Not intially renewing our season tickets hurts no one but our season ticket holders only.
Bad PR might hurt them more perhaps? High 5 bolloxs and all that.

We need to decide and a sizable throng though, pockets of protests dotted around the stands will achieve nothing.
Are we more angry with the Yanks or those Judus, money grabbing basturds?
Our voice in the boardroom is extremely quiet, does anyone know why?
Petty type protests can work, but by as many of us as possible.

Poll: Is there any way for Lee Trundle to play in this squad?

Crowdfund a Giant Anti-Board Flag for Man U game on 00:10 - Nov 4 with 2222 viewsjack90

Crowdfund a Giant Anti-Board Flag for Man U game on 23:05 - Nov 3 by sully49

Why don't we either boycott a game and watch the media sh1t storm that will enevitably follow or all go round to the car park after the match and voice our discontentment and watch the ..........
cant we just sit in our seats and do nothing, no shouting or singing, just sit in silence and watch the ..........
Not intially renewing our season tickets hurts no one but our season ticket holders only.

We need to decide and a sizable throng though, pockets of protests dotted around the stands will achieve nothing.

Timing is everything and the position the club are in the league to me means any kind of protest would have a negative impact on the players .
Therefore this could contribute to another defeat surely not even the most militant of supporters would want at this time .
Crowdfund a Giant Anti-Board Flag for Man U game on 07:09 - Nov 4 with 2148 viewsphact0rri

Crowdfund a Giant Anti-Board Flag for Man U game on 04:38 - Nov 2 by BLAZE

Would need to be created in higher definition if it was to be a banner, but...

What size are those assets? I think the biggest issue from definition is making sure that those images are in profiled properly with all printable ranges. Though there's not that many colours so shouldn't be a big deal to sample them and adjust colour and format the pallets to CMYK.

Poll: Should EPL Refrees hold Post-Match Interviews

Crowdfund a Giant Anti-Board Flag for Man U game on 07:39 - Nov 4 with 2112 viewsMJC

It seems the majority of fans agree with the sentiment behind this message. Can't we replace the adverts on this website with this banner image? We know who runs the site - it might go someway to help repair the relationship.
Crowdfund a Giant Anti-Board Flag for Man U game on 08:05 - Nov 4 with 2079 viewsmonmouth

We already tried the sitting in complete silence against Watford.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Crowdfund a Giant Anti-Board Flag for Man U game on 08:37 - Nov 4 with 2056 viewsStarsky

"Our voice in the boardroom is extremely quiet, does anyone know why"

Yes... he resigned last week.

It's just the internet, init.

Crowdfund a Giant Anti-Board Flag for Man U game on 09:37 - Nov 4 with 1995 viewsSmellyplumz

Crowdfund a Giant Anti-Board Flag for Man U game on 00:10 - Nov 4 by jack90

Timing is everything and the position the club are in the league to me means any kind of protest would have a negative impact on the players .
Therefore this could contribute to another defeat surely not even the most militant of supporters would want at this time .

Having a shit team is the only thing likely to contribute to another loss

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

Crowdfund a Giant Anti-Board Flag for Man U game on 09:42 - Nov 4 with 1990 viewsSmellyplumz

Crowdfund a Giant Anti-Board Flag for Man U game on 01:00 - Nov 3 by UplandsJack

Anyone know a sympathetic printer who may be willing to run off a few thousand of these on stickers at Cost within next 2 days?

HC

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

Crowdfund a Giant Anti-Board Flag for Man U game on 09:48 - Nov 4 with 1979 viewsLoyal

Crowdfund a Giant Anti-Board Flag for Man U game on 08:37 - Nov 4 by Starsky

"Our voice in the boardroom is extremely quiet, does anyone know why"

Yes... he resigned last week.

It has the feeling of 'fck this I'm off, if I disappear now like everyone else at some point we will just move forward '

Well, I think move forward was term of the week last week.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Crowdfund a Giant Anti-Board Flag for Man U game on 09:49 - Nov 4 with 1975 viewsTheResurrection

I think we need to find out more from the talks planned over the weekend before protests kick in.

I think it's wise to stay on our toes, hence the idea in the first place, and there's a good chance we will need to exert some pressure on the Club if there is no tangible evidence of real change.

The important matter now is to make sure the Club have a strategy in plac e for survival and that means the hard work should be ongoing right now.

The Trust with its new SD should be turning the screw on the new regime to make the above abundantly clear and be very aware of what, if any, their strategy is.

Jenkins, for now, will need to be managed and we'll need to find out where he fits into the decision making and whether he's got much influence - because if he hasn't. who has.

The Trust need to find this out no matter what!

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

Crowdfund a Giant Anti-Board Flag for Man U game on 10:03 - Nov 4 with 1945 viewsthenorthbankbog

Crowdfund a Giant Anti-Board Flag for Man U game on 09:49 - Nov 4 by TheResurrection

I think we need to find out more from the talks planned over the weekend before protests kick in.

I think it's wise to stay on our toes, hence the idea in the first place, and there's a good chance we will need to exert some pressure on the Club if there is no tangible evidence of real change.

The important matter now is to make sure the Club have a strategy in plac e for survival and that means the hard work should be ongoing right now.

The Trust with its new SD should be turning the screw on the new regime to make the above abundantly clear and be very aware of what, if any, their strategy is.

Jenkins, for now, will need to be managed and we'll need to find out where he fits into the decision making and whether he's got much influence - because if he hasn't. who has.

The Trust need to find this out no matter what!

Some good points mate. I also think someone not affiliated to the trust should be invited to the meeting to give a true reflection on what the future holds. This action I feel is required as the trust haven't exactly covered themselves in glory recently. Then people like myself can make an informed judgement as to the merits of joining the trust by hearing from someone who's main aim is the success of Swansea City Football Club without the cloak and daggers.
Crowdfund a Giant Anti-Board Flag for Man U game on 11:03 - Nov 4 with 1888 viewsUxbridge

Crowdfund a Giant Anti-Board Flag for Man U game on 10:03 - Nov 4 by thenorthbankbog

Some good points mate. I also think someone not affiliated to the trust should be invited to the meeting to give a true reflection on what the future holds. This action I feel is required as the trust haven't exactly covered themselves in glory recently. Then people like myself can make an informed judgement as to the merits of joining the trust by hearing from someone who's main aim is the success of Swansea City Football Club without the cloak and daggers.

Which is also the aim of the Trust.

True trust (small t) needs to be restored, from all sides. And with the imminent announcement of the new SD, the openness and transparency which the new governance documents should hopefully show, and time, then hopefully that will be fully restored in the Trust for those where it has been lost.

It's a critical time. I think this weekend will tell us a lot about where we are and how we go forward.

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

Crowdfund a Giant Anti-Board Flag for Man U game on 12:44 - Nov 4 with 1813 viewsmonmouth

Crowdfund a Giant Anti-Board Flag for Man U game on 11:03 - Nov 4 by Uxbridge

Which is also the aim of the Trust.

True trust (small t) needs to be restored, from all sides. And with the imminent announcement of the new SD, the openness and transparency which the new governance documents should hopefully show, and time, then hopefully that will be fully restored in the Trust for those where it has been lost.

It's a critical time. I think this weekend will tell us a lot about where we are and how we go forward.

Look on the bright side. The trust can never be regained by the bunch of hoggish quims that sold us out, and the Yanks have no trust to lose.

Seriously, fingers crossed for the weekend on all fronts, but I fear it's gone. As I seem to say a lot these days though, hope springs eternal.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Crowdfund a Giant Anti-Board Flag for Man U game on 13:26 - Nov 4 with 1747 viewsUxbridge

Crowdfund a Giant Anti-Board Flag for Man U game on 12:44 - Nov 4 by monmouth

Look on the bright side. The trust can never be regained by the bunch of hoggish quims that sold us out, and the Yanks have no trust to lose.

Seriously, fingers crossed for the weekend on all fronts, but I fear it's gone. As I seem to say a lot these days though, hope springs eternal.

Aye, well, we'll see. I'm not holding my breath but maybe some views have changed given the bungles of recent weeks.

As for the sellers, aye. Couldn't agree more. Damn shame really, they had a chance for a real legacy.

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

Crowdfund a Giant Anti-Board Flag for Man U game on 19:25 - Nov 4 with 1590 viewsbarry_island

A one word banner would cover everything:

"TRUST"

Swansea City, THE Austerity Club.

Crowdfund a Giant Anti-Board Flag for Man U game on 21:15 - Nov 4 with 1531 viewsLoyal

Crowdfund a Giant Anti-Board Flag for Man U game on 19:25 - Nov 4 by barry_island

A one word banner would cover everything:

"TRUST"

TRUST ?

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Crowdfund a Giant Anti-Board Flag for Man U game on 21:23 - Nov 4 with 1504 viewsbarry_island

Crowdfund a Giant Anti-Board Flag for Man U game on 21:15 - Nov 4 by Loyal

TRUST ?

Yeah, all we have got, which others have lost and others need to gain.
[Post edited 4 Nov 2016 21:24]

Swansea City, THE Austerity Club.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024