Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Angel Rangel 16:15 - Nov 8 with 4430 viewsswanskid95

Searches his name on Twitter after games, blocked 20+ fans for just saying he had a bad game, pretty poor behavior from a guy who has our fans respect, unnecessary really, blocked me for saying he needs to pick up pace in the next game or he could struggle for game time, didn't even use his @
Angel Rangel on 16:17 - Nov 8 with 3484 viewsDarran

Phone the police.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Angel Rangel on 16:20 - Nov 8 with 3457 viewsicecoldjack

See him have a go at barrow at the end of theit'd game ? Fuming he was, not a great pass by mo in fairness. He made Rangel look a right mug , still feeling the effects maybe
Angel Rangel on 16:20 - Nov 8 with 3456 viewsdeanscfc

Most of our team have an attitude problem at the moment.
Angel Rangel on 16:22 - Nov 8 with 3449 viewsImAlrightJack

What's new?, Stan Collymore does it.
Angel Rangel on 16:28 - Nov 8 with 3411 viewsDyfnant

Can't really blame him. Bunch of bellwhiffs have a go at him when he's playing with a load of clunge buckets that can't string two passes together. He knows the same as the rest of us that he shouldn't be getting this much game time but he's meant to eat sh1t in his time off as well

Poll: How much will SCFC spend on transfer fees this summer

Angel Rangel on 16:28 - Nov 8 with 3402 viewsblackjackwood

Angel Rangel on 16:20 - Nov 8 by icecoldjack

See him have a go at barrow at the end of theit'd game ? Fuming he was, not a great pass by mo in fairness. He made Rangel look a right mug , still feeling the effects maybe

Rangel was probable Man of the match !! Barrow tried to make out that Rangel should have got the ball - making Rangel look like the mug. That's why He was angry with Barrow.
Angel Rangel on 16:29 - Nov 8 with 3393 viewsSmellyplumz

If he had anything about him he would call it a day in the premiership, to old now.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

Angel Rangel on 16:41 - Nov 8 with 3321 viewsmonmouth

I hate us.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Login to get fewer ads

Angel Rangel on 16:50 - Nov 8 with 3253 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Outstanding service to our club and shouldn't be exposed to playing against Premier League players any more. He'll willingly do his very best as he's always done when wearing the shirt. It's not his fault that he's no longer good enough at the highest level.

Why no marks want to criticise someone like Rangel after the game and not the real culprits for our predicament beats me.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Angel Rangel on 16:52 - Nov 8 with 3227 viewsjacabertawe

We (spouse and I) are fond of AR. OK, getting to the end of his effective playing career, but what a stalwart he has been. We honestly think that one day he would make a good Manager (even for the Swans:) he is committed, straight talking, knowledgeable and has the respect of other players. No parallels with Monk intended.

Britishness...is a political synonym for Englishness which extends English culture over the Scots, the Welsh, and the Irish. - Gwynfor Evans

Angel Rangel on 17:02 - Nov 8 with 3165 viewsicecoldjack

Angel Rangel on 16:28 - Nov 8 by Dyfnant

Can't really blame him. Bunch of bellwhiffs have a go at him when he's playing with a load of clunge buckets that can't string two passes together. He knows the same as the rest of us that he shouldn't be getting this much game time but he's meant to eat sh1t in his time off as well

Yeah i agree, he kmiws more than most that his powers are on the wane and is probably frustrated that his final few years will be seeing us where he found us . I both him and Leon and to a lesser extent Routledge have been bloody great for us, routs looked crestfallen after the stoke game.

Some of ou numpties think it's great to hound them on Twitter , personally I think it's better to leave the fookers alone after a defeat as aa lot them feel it like we do .

It's sad to see Rangel and leon struggle, it really is.
Angel Rangel on 17:08 - Nov 8 with 3112 viewsLeonWasGod

Angel Rangel on 16:50 - Nov 8 by Joe_bradshaw

Outstanding service to our club and shouldn't be exposed to playing against Premier League players any more. He'll willingly do his very best as he's always done when wearing the shirt. It's not his fault that he's no longer good enough at the highest level.

Why no marks want to criticise someone like Rangel after the game and not the real culprits for our predicament beats me.

He probably is good enough still if we were playing as a unit. He was plenty good enough for mid-table form last season under guidolin. A step up on Naughton. And we're only 6 months down the line.

But yes, the clock is very much ticking.
Angel Rangel on 17:12 - Nov 8 with 3095 viewsOldjack

Angel Rangel on 17:02 - Nov 8 by icecoldjack

Yeah i agree, he kmiws more than most that his powers are on the wane and is probably frustrated that his final few years will be seeing us where he found us . I both him and Leon and to a lesser extent Routledge have been bloody great for us, routs looked crestfallen after the stoke game.

Some of ou numpties think it's great to hound them on Twitter , personally I think it's better to leave the fookers alone after a defeat as aa lot them feel it like we do .

They are both passed their sell by date ,and we are now getting the last dregs out of them and that's a massive failure on our part thanks to Huw & co, it's also one of the many reasons we sit where we are ,i can't honestly see a way out unless Bob is shown the door asap

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Angel Rangel on 17:28 - Nov 8 with 3017 viewsunion_jack

Angel Rangel on 16:50 - Nov 8 by Joe_bradshaw

This in bucket loads.

AR has been fantastic for us and undoubtedly he is one of the few feeling it at the moment.

Hope he stays with the club, but upstairs rather than on the field.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Angel Rangel on 17:33 - Nov 8 with 2980 viewsProfessor

Angel Rangel on 17:12 - Nov 8 by Oldjack

They are both passed their sell by date ,and we are now getting the last dregs out of them and that's a massive failure on our part thanks to Huw & co, it's also one of the many reasons we sit where we are ,i can't honestly see a way out unless Bob is shown the door asap

Absolutely-neither Angel or Leon should be more than a bit-part player in the squad. Old heads for 10 mins when needed.Both are easily in the 20 greatest players in our history, arguably in the top ten. Rangel shou;d only really be on the bench when we injuries or suspensions. We are about 6 players short of a competitive squad. We all know where the blame lies and Angel Rangel is not on that list.
Angel Rangel on 17:37 - Nov 8 with 2959 viewsjasper_T

Angel Rangel on 17:08 - Nov 8 by LeonWasGod

He probably is good enough still if we were playing as a unit. He was plenty good enough for mid-table form last season under guidolin. A step up on Naughton. And we're only 6 months down the line.

But yes, the clock is very much ticking.

Nope, his legs have gone. Wouldn't look comfortable playing Championship football in his current state (and it's only going to get worse).
Angel Rangel on 18:05 - Nov 8 with 2837 viewstomdickharry

One of the best is Angel,a true gent who has always given his best for our club and always will,it is probably hurting him as much as the fans to see what is happening to our club,same goes for Leon.
Angel Rangel on 18:06 - Nov 8 with 2837 viewsClinton

AR never had much pace. I worried about him getting slaughtered in our first PL season. He gets by on exceptional positioning and is excellent on the ball.
These days he really shouldn't be playing if the opposition have pace on that side of the pitch. Otherwise, hes a more than capable squad player, 'til the end of the season at least.
I think he will do well as a coach.

If you can fill the unforgiving minute. With sixty seconds' worth of distance run, Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it, And - which is more - you'll be a Man, my son!

Angel Rangel on 18:22 - Nov 8 with 2742 viewsPatchesOHoulihan

Angel Rangel on 18:06 - Nov 8 by Clinton

AR never had much pace. I worried about him getting slaughtered in our first PL season. He gets by on exceptional positioning and is excellent on the ball.
These days he really shouldn't be playing if the opposition have pace on that side of the pitch. Otherwise, hes a more than capable squad player, 'til the end of the season at least.
I think he will do well as a coach.

exactly this - he's being more and more exposed but only because there is very little support these days
never had all the pace but always competed well enough apart from heading away at the far post. He should be ok for the majority of teams but unfortunately not due to how the team as a whole is playing.
Unfortunately ten times the player naughton is on the ball so when he's not there our build up play suffers

This is Patches O'Houlihan saying "Take care of your balls, and they'll take care of you."

Angel Rangel on 18:30 - Nov 8 with 2697 viewsicecoldjack

Angel Rangel on 17:12 - Nov 8 by Oldjack

I agree but it's not their fault they are still being called upon, both would still turn out if they were 38 yrs old !

A shame they still need to be called on and a travesty we wasted so many yrs in not blooming replacements.
Angel Rangel on 18:31 - Nov 8 with 2687 viewsAl_Bundy

The irony is Rangel, Routs and Leon will be the core of the side next season

Lets get Sinclair and Dobbie back ..
Angel Rangel on 21:22 - Nov 8 with 2314 viewsPatchesOHoulihan

Angel Rangel on 18:30 - Nov 8 by icecoldjack

I agree but it's not their fault they are still being called upon, both would still turn out if they were 38 yrs old !

A shame they still need to be called on and a travesty we wasted so many yrs in not blooming replacements.

unfortunately by trying to do it on the cheap we've essentially only bought younger players and again expected them to develop not bought better players despite the extra money

Unfortunately with poor coaching none of them have and they have possibly gone backwards

This is Patches O'Houlihan saying "Take care of your balls, and they'll take care of you."

Angel Rangel on 21:26 - Nov 8 with 2287 viewsSgorioFruit

Angel Rangel on 17:02 - Nov 8 by icecoldjack

could not agree more
ok we all have a chat and a whinge on here after the game but I would not go on players social media to give them a hard time when we are in the shite,

well, not unless the player in question was really taking the piss out of the club

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

Angel Rangel on 21:28 - Nov 8 with 2271 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Angel Rangel on 17:28 - Nov 8 by union_jack

This in bucket loads.

AR has been fantastic for us and undoubtedly he is one of the few feeling it at the moment.

Hope he stays with the club, but upstairs rather than on the field.

We're going to have to expand the stadium just to make room for all the ex players fans want to employ once they aren't good enough to play for us anymore.

What is it with Swansea fans and wanting to give jobs to any average player?

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Angel Rangel on 21:32 - Nov 8 with 2238 viewsLoyal

Angel Rangel on 16:22 - Nov 8 by ImAlrightJack

What's new?, Stan Collymore does it.

In public 👍

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024