Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Reading mid-fielder Danny Williams, 12:01 - Nov 23 with 3283 viewsoldcob

Apparently we are after him. Has all the qualifications - he's American.
Reading mid-fielder Danny Williams, on 12:05 - Nov 23 with 2863 views3swan

Does he know Gylfi ?

The 27-year-old, who joined the Royals from Hoffenheim in 2013

http://www.southwales-eveningpost.co.uk/swansea-city-in-hunt-for-reading-midfiel
Reading mid-fielder Danny Williams, on 12:06 - Nov 23 with 2856 viewsairedale

Good singer, but can he cut it at PL level?
Reading mid-fielder Danny Williams, on 12:08 - Nov 23 with 2847 viewsSoberBaker

Reading mid-fielder Danny Williams, on 12:06 - Nov 23 by airedale

Good singer, but can he cut it at PL level?

Good boxer, too.

Bit on the old side tho.

AMOW

Reading mid-fielder Danny Williams, on 12:16 - Nov 23 with 2810 viewswhiterock

Is this regurgitated news? sure we wanted him before
Reading mid-fielder Danny Williams, on 12:18 - Nov 23 with 2790 viewsmagicdaps10

100% linked to him in the last window, think it was quite close in happening aswell.

Quite a decent player.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Reading mid-fielder Danny Williams, on 12:20 - Nov 23 with 2781 viewsandypitt56

we have been linked to this guy the last two windows, no doubt its come up again because of his nationality
Reading mid-fielder Danny Williams, on 12:28 - Nov 23 with 2749 viewsMyFinalHeaven

If Danny fvcking Williams is the sort of player we're going to pursue in January and rely on to keep us up we might as well throw in the towel, pack up, and just accept that we're going to be relegated.

This is insane beyond belief. Jenkins' penny pinching seriously knows no bounds. Now, more than ever, we're in a desperate need for quality and here is our leadership wanting to sign yet another Emnes or N'Gog.

Incredible. Absolutely incredible. And I thought our interest in Berbatov was stupid.

Come on you Swans.

Reading mid-fielder Danny Williams, on 12:31 - Nov 23 with 2733 viewsFerrieBodde

Why do we even bother? This is ridiculous. He's a bang average Championship player who couldn't cut it in the Bundesliga and got demoted to Hoffenheim's reserves before going to Reading. Bloody hell.
Login to get fewer ads

Reading mid-fielder Danny Williams, on 12:55 - Nov 23 with 2621 viewsmonmouth

The hard question to be faced is whether it is at all possible to save yourself by buying in January if your case looks desperate. Not many, if any, that could really help will want to come. Any that do will want fat contracts with guarantees of continued payment (Pointer is on £80k a week in the championship ffs) that will knacker us later if it doesn't come off anyway.

Remember those throwing major strops because we didn't chuck 9m at Stephen bloody Naismith. That went well for the deliahs.

Nope. If we are to get out of this, we need to pretty much extricate ourselves before we buy and look like a potential mid table team with a future if we want to get anybody even half worthwhile.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Reading mid-fielder Danny Williams, on 13:01 - Nov 23 with 2600 viewseddie71

Reading mid-fielder Danny Williams, on 12:31 - Nov 23 by FerrieBodde

Why do we even bother? This is ridiculous. He's a bang average Championship player who couldn't cut it in the Bundesliga and got demoted to Hoffenheim's reserves before going to Reading. Bloody hell.

I am assuming the thinking is we are a bang average championship team who are temporarily in the wrong division. Which is difficult to argue with sadly.
Reading mid-fielder Danny Williams, on 15:58 - Nov 23 with 2325 viewsHighjack

In the interests of fairness and perspective he played a blinder against us in a pre season friendly on here a few years ago and lots of posters on here were clamouring to sign him.

Fact.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Reading mid-fielder Danny Williams, on 15:59 - Nov 23 with 2320 viewsmonmouth

Reading mid-fielder Danny Williams, on 15:58 - Nov 23 by Highjack

In the interests of fairness and perspective he played a blinder against us in a pre season friendly on here a few years ago and lots of posters on here were clamouring to sign him.

Fact.

If Jenkins saw that, it's a cert.

Reading mid-fielder Danny Williams, on 16:02 - Nov 23 with 2307 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Michael Bradley looked rubbish for Toronto last night. Everytime he received the ball he would attempt a wonder pass and lose possession.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Reading mid-fielder Danny Williams, on 16:10 - Nov 23 with 2285 viewsJango

Maybe better to sign players chomping at the bit to make an impression rather than spend millions on players who are only coming to a struggling team for a big payday. Newcastle last year and many teams in the past have proven spending big doesn't always work.
Reading mid-fielder Danny Williams, on 16:18 - Nov 23 with 2260 viewsmonmouth

Reading mid-fielder Danny Williams, on 16:10 - Nov 23 by Jango

Maybe better to sign players chomping at the bit to make an impression rather than spend millions on players who are only coming to a struggling team for a big payday. Newcastle last year and many teams in the past have proven spending big doesn't always work.

I agree with you in principle, but that's what Baston is meant to be, as was Ki, Cork, Shelvey, Mawson, VDH, Montero. Not to mention Tabanou and Eder, and believe me I don't want to mention them. The players that do have the heart are so far over the hill you can't see them with a telescope.

maybe worth a punt, but if that's all we do then we are probably trussed, basted and in the oven. We missed the boat in the summer, that's the truth, and rational me thinks we'll pay for that with relegation. It's only emotional me that thinks we might claw our way out of this as we are generally better after the turn of the year. Got to get ourselves in position by January 1st to gag the fat lady though.

Reading mid-fielder Danny Williams, on 16:20 - Nov 23 with 2254 viewsDarran

Reading mid-fielder Danny Williams, on 12:08 - Nov 23 by SoberBaker

Good boxer, too.

Bit on the old side tho.

I saw him pummeling f*ck out of Scott Gammer in Neath a few years ago.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Reading mid-fielder Danny Williams, on 16:26 - Nov 23 with 2237 viewsJango

Reading mid-fielder Danny Williams, on 16:18 - Nov 23 by monmouth

I agree with you in principle, but that's what Baston is meant to be, as was Ki, Cork, Shelvey, Mawson, VDH, Montero. Not to mention Tabanou and Eder, and believe me I don't want to mention them. The players that do have the heart are so far over the hill you can't see them with a telescope.

maybe worth a punt, but if that's all we do then we are probably trussed, basted and in the oven. We missed the boat in the summer, that's the truth, and rational me thinks we'll pay for that with relegation. It's only emotional me that thinks we might claw our way out of this as we are generally better after the turn of the year. Got to get ourselves in position by January 1st to gag the fat lady though.

I agree with you. I can't see us going out and signing top players for all the positions that need improving tho so I'd happily take one or 2 promising gambles to go with a couple of marquee signings. If we can get about 18+ points by the the end of the year I'll be very optimistic.
Reading mid-fielder Danny Williams, on 16:35 - Nov 23 with 2211 viewsmonmouth

Reading mid-fielder Danny Williams, on 16:26 - Nov 23 by Jango

I agree with you. I can't see us going out and signing top players for all the positions that need improving tho so I'd happily take one or 2 promising gambles to go with a couple of marquee signings. If we can get about 18+ points by the the end of the year I'll be very optimistic.

If we get 18 points by the turn of the year I'll get up and dance on New Years Eve for the first time in 30 years.

Reading mid-fielder Danny Williams, on 18:24 - Nov 23 with 1998 viewsdobjack2

Reading mid-fielder Danny Williams, on 15:58 - Nov 23 by Highjack

Fact.

So our chairman/DoF/head of recruitment will have been scouting him since then.
Reading mid-fielder Danny Williams, on 18:42 - Nov 23 with 1941 viewsJango

Reading mid-fielder Danny Williams, on 16:35 - Nov 23 by monmouth

If we get 18 points by the turn of the year I'll get up and dance on New Years Eve for the first time in 30 years.

12 points from 8 games sounds a lot currently. Win Saturday and it becomes 9 from 7 and things start looking a little brighter. We can but hope be
Reading mid-fielder Danny Williams, on 18:53 - Nov 23 with 1917 viewsGlyn1

Reading mid-fielder Danny Williams, on 16:35 - Nov 23 by monmouth

You do realise that I've bookmarked this post don't you?

If we get 19 or more, will you put that on YouTube?

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

(No subject) (n/t) on 16:23 - Nov 25 with 1578 viewseddie71

Reading mid-fielder Danny Williams, on 12:31 - Nov 23 by FerrieBodde

Reading mid-fielder Danny Williams, on 17:24 - Nov 25 with 1527 viewsLoyal

Reading mid-fielder Danny Williams, on 16:10 - Nov 23 by Jango

There's a load of them in the under 23 squad.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Reading mid-fielder Danny Williams, on 19:14 - Nov 25 with 1453 viewsstAteSwan

Reading mid-fielder Danny Williams, on 16:02 - Nov 23 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Michael Bradley looked rubbish for Toronto last night. Everytime he received the ball he would attempt a wonder pass and lose possession.

That's because Michael Bradley is rubbish. He's been a mess.

Williams is better than Bradley, but Klinsmann locked him out of the set up because he hates the Championship. He'll be in the Premier League regardless in the next year.
Reading mid-fielder Danny Williams, on 20:46 - Nov 25 with 1383 viewsPURe_Evil

Reading mid-fielder Danny Williams, on 19:14 - Nov 25 by stAteSwan

That's because Michael Bradley is rubbish. He's been a mess.

Williams is better than Bradley, but Klinsmann locked him out of the set up because he hates the Championship. He'll be in the Premier League regardless in the next year.

You think Reading are a dead cert for promotion?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024