Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Why do some want the yanks to fail? 19:36 - Dec 9 with 6694 viewsJBT95

Why do some of our 'fans' want the yanks to fail? To say 'I told you so'?

Seems some people would rather play in the championship next season just because of these American investors just so they can act smug. Singing 'you greedy b@stards get out of our club' isn't going to do anything. What they gonna do? Walk out and never return? If you sing that, you get out of the Yank's club and never return. This isn't 'our' club anymore we have new owners, but they have said from day one they want to support the club and grow it, but seems many people think they cannot be good guys. This attitude of us and them stinks and needs to stop because otherwise we will end up like the Canton Dragons down the road.

I've never and will never join in with the 'get out of our club' (this season at least). Anybody who does should be ashamed, especially those who left at 3-4 vs Palace two weeks ago. If you heard the 4th and definitely the 5th roar of delight from the true fans that stay till the 98th minute hahaha! Serves you right for being a glory-hunter.

Some fans have got massive expectation. I saw an article online recently saying our average position is 52nd... aka top end of league one. Finishing 8th, 11th etc in the Premier League wasn't gonna happen season after season, we were always going to struggle at some point, for a season, two maybe up to four or five. Some seem to have forgot where we have come from, either that or followed us 2011 onwards instead of Man Utd.

Get behind the team, other fans, the owners, the manager, and get over yourselves. Renew your season ticket while you can for the cheapest price. Half of you will renew 31st March when we are looking safe (hopefully, and I believe we will with Bob at the helm) giving more to the owners... whom you despise don't forget.

Bob Bradley's Barmy Army!

(cue the negative ratings, slaughtering, don't know what I'm on about etc etc).
Why do some want the yanks to fail? on 19:51 - Dec 9 with 5645 viewsawayjack

WUM. Fxck off.
Why do some want the yanks to fail? on 19:54 - Dec 9 with 5639 viewsA_Fans_Dad

What a strange perspective you have of Fans wanting the yanks and the old Board members out equates with wanting the club to fail.
You state "but they have said from day one they want to support the club and grow it", well it has been 6 months, what support and growth have you noticed, that the rest of us haven't?
You also equate 'you greedy b@stards get out of our club' with the Yanks when it is aimed at the old board.
A very odd attitude indeed.
Why do some want the yanks to fail? on 19:58 - Dec 9 with 5626 viewsjasper_T

The wahbulance is busy tonight.

Dry your eyes, mate.
Why do some want the yanks to fail? on 19:58 - Dec 9 with 5625 viewsJBT95

Why do some want the yanks to fail? on 19:54 - Dec 9 by A_Fans_Dad

What a strange perspective you have of Fans wanting the yanks and the old Board members out equates with wanting the club to fail.
You state "but they have said from day one they want to support the club and grow it", well it has been 6 months, what support and growth have you noticed, that the rest of us haven't?
You also equate 'you greedy b@stards get out of our club' with the Yanks when it is aimed at the old board.

People definitely want Bradley, the Yanks and therefore the club to fail or they'd be backing them.

6 months isn't a long time and as far as I know the Premier League only said okay in July or August?

Yanks/HJ etc don't matter. Why sing it? I thought half of the old board were out anyway, so they are out of the club so it doesn't make sense singing that.
[Post edited 9 Dec 2016 19:59]
Why do some want the yanks to fail? on 20:04 - Dec 9 with 5601 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Why do some want the yanks to fail? on 19:58 - Dec 9 by JBT95

People definitely want Bradley, the Yanks and therefore the club to fail or they'd be backing them.

6 months isn't a long time and as far as I know the Premier League only said okay in July or August?

Yanks/HJ etc don't matter. Why sing it? I thought half of the old board were out anyway, so they are out of the club so it doesn't make sense singing that.

Your response shows that you have absolutely no clue about what has and is going on at the club.
Not worth the effort of typing any more responses.
Why do some want the yanks to fail? on 20:07 - Dec 9 with 5593 viewsblueytheblue

Why did some of your 'fans' want Tony Petty to fail? Did they say 'I told you so'?

Poll: Alternate POTY final

Why do some want the yanks to fail? on 20:09 - Dec 9 with 5583 viewsjack2jack

Why do some want the yanks to fail? on 19:54 - Dec 9 by A_Fans_Dad

Don't see it that way at all,most on here just want the best for the club,and I think that the consensus is that Mr Bradley to date is not up to the task,as for the new owners,if they show that they have the best intentions for the club then that will be fine,but they have not had a very auspicious start have they, what with moving their man in almost immediately,seeming deciding not to involve the trust,and not even guaranteeing money for the transfer window.Fans are obviously frustrated and angry because over the last few seasons the writing has been on the wall,maybe our luck has finally run-out.I for one hope that we will have more time in the premier league,but at the moment that seems to be a pipe dream,i don't think anyone will take any pleasure in seeing us relegated,however at the moment everyone can see whats happening to our club and it's not nice. Bugger pressed reply not new post,sorry fans dad
[Post edited 9 Dec 2016 20:35]
Why do some want the yanks to fail? on 20:13 - Dec 9 with 5563 viewsDewi1jack

Why do some want the yanks to fail? on 19:51 - Dec 9 by awayjack

WUM. Fxck off.

That's Wales's No1 fan mun, you can't say that to him.
Even if you are right
So half of us won't renew our seasies eh until March when we're safe eh?
And the other half won't renew at all on that assumption.
Sure we had around that number of seasie holders under Sousa with crowds a few thousand more.
By your maths, we're going to get crowds around or lower than our L1 ones were.

Stick to being holier than thou, as far as tickets for supporting Wales goes.
Because you're just being a muppet on here tonight.
In fact.
Make that most nights or days you post

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

Login to get fewer ads

Why do some want the yanks to fail? on 20:17 - Dec 9 with 5535 viewsawayjack

Just read a few of your posts. Include Lita and Bradley your top players. Just do one pal.
Why do some want the yanks to fail? on 20:20 - Dec 9 with 5514 viewsSnakePlissken

Seems strange reading threads like this on here, after seeing you lot lording it over us for the last five years or so. Darlings of the premier league etc. Now it's just like reading one of our messageboards over the last few years lol I still think youl stay up this season
Why do some want the yanks to fail? on 20:27 - Dec 9 with 5484 viewsOldjack

Oi dippy ,we want the Yanks to invest millions into the club,[never gonna happen] any thing less is a failure. HJ & co were deemed as guardians of the club, THEY FAILED by selling their souls for a pocket of gold to anyone who'd stump up the ready's asap
Bob is a failure full stop

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Why do some want the yanks to fail? on 22:56 - Dec 9 with 5338 viewsskacrazy

Why do some want the yanks to fail? on 20:27 - Dec 9 by Oldjack

Oi dippy ,we want the Yanks to invest millions into the club,[never gonna happen] any thing less is a failure. HJ & co were deemed as guardians of the club, THEY FAILED by selling their souls for a pocket of gold to anyone who'd stump up the ready's asap
Bob is a failure full stop

Agree with this. Just would add that I wasn't happy with FG being sacked but want Bob to succeed. Results are suggesting he isn't the solution we need at the moment but for the sake of our club there is no way I want him to fail. I don't know what the answer is but if we lose tomorrow I think the owners will finally wake up because their money is at risk and this is all they care about. If they cared about the fans they would have engaged with us already and created a more positive vibe but they have clearly shown their real intentions.

Everyone is entitled to their opinion but OP.,are you sure you aren't related to any of the sellouts?
Why do some want the yanks to fail? on 23:57 - Dec 9 with 5274 viewsRancid

Cos we're bottom of the league and absolute dogshite at the moment.If we were 7th and buying, Huw would still be king and the Yanks the next chapter.
Why do some want the yanks to fail? on 00:13 - Dec 10 with 5251 viewsjack247

Nobody 'wants' anybody to fail. A lot of us just think they will. It's in everyone's interests for the Americans to be successful at boardroom and managerial level. That' doesn't mean people can't voice their opinions when they think it is going badly
Why do some want the yanks to fail? on 09:00 - Dec 10 with 5142 viewsmarchamjack

Fair play.

Dick with his Wales no.1 fans posts and now dick with this post.

Consistent if nothing else.

Oh,..Dave, what's occuring?

Why do some want the yanks to fail? on 09:13 - Dec 10 with 5117 viewsDrGonzo

You're an embarrassment.
Why do some want the yanks to fail? on 09:28 - Dec 10 with 5091 viewsWarwickHunt

Fûck off you thick leek-munching cûnt.
Why do some want the yanks to fail? on 09:43 - Dec 10 with 5066 viewsmonmouth

Why do some want the yanks to fail? on 09:28 - Dec 10 by WarwickHunt

Fûck off you thick leek-munching cûnt.

Is this him?

WAYULLS, WAYULLS

"Don't take me to a home, please don't take me to a home, I just don't think you understand... I'm a massive dick, a really stupid prick, please don't take me to a home."
[Post edited 10 Dec 2016 9:44]

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Why do some want the yanks to fail? on 09:52 - Dec 10 with 5043 viewsSoberBaker

Why do some want the yanks to fail? on 20:20 - Dec 9 by SnakePlissken

Seems strange reading threads like this on here, after seeing you lot lording it over us for the last five years or so. Darlings of the premier league etc. Now it's just like reading one of our messageboards over the last few years lol I still think youl stay up this season

Yep.

You're not the only one to notice the Bassey vibe going on with this forum lately

AMOW

Why do some want the yanks to fail? on 13:09 - Dec 10 with 4880 viewswaynekerr55

To the OP.

You do realise that the 'greedy bàstard' chants were directed at Jenkins, Dineen et al., Or are you another one of their melts on their payroll?

Nobody wants them to fail, but their decision making and lack of engagement with the Trust shows that they are half way to being the next Venkys
[Post edited 10 Dec 2016 13:11]

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Why do some want the yanks to fail? on 13:25 - Dec 10 with 4840 viewspencoedjack

Is a little like posters claiming Welsh players are world beaters I guess.

Neil Taylor springs to mind fella.
Why do some want the yanks to fail? on 13:39 - Dec 10 with 4826 viewsClinton

Why do some want the yanks to fail? on 13:09 - Dec 10 by waynekerr55

To the OP.

You do realise that the 'greedy bàstard' chants were directed at Jenkins, Dineen et al., Or are you another one of their melts on their payroll?

Nobody wants them to fail, but their decision making and lack of engagement with the Trust shows that they are half way to being the next Venkys
[Post edited 10 Dec 2016 13:11]

Agreed. Most of us would rather like the new ownership and management to get us some silverware and retain Premier League status over the next couple of seasons.

If you can fill the unforgiving minute. With sixty seconds' worth of distance run, Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it, And - which is more - you'll be a Man, my son!

Why do some want the yanks to fail? on 14:09 - Dec 10 with 4798 viewsSmellyplumz

F u c k the yanks

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

Why do some want the yanks to fail? on 14:11 - Dec 10 with 4790 viewsLeonWasGod

Why do some want the yanks to fail? on 14:09 - Dec 10 by Smellyplumz

F u c k the yanks

All of them? You'll be busy.
Why do some want the yanks to fail? on 17:41 - Dec 10 with 4725 viewsBloodyhills

People want the club to do well and think Bradley is not up to the job.

Poll: Who wants the Swans to lose games get relegated to get rid of Huw and the yanks.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024