Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Gylfi 17:26 - Dec 10 with 3255 viewsGundog

My biggest fear is loosing this brilliant player in January.
He is a catalyst in the team to stay in the world of money that is the Premier league, really hope he is a committed player with the Swans.
Hears hoping eh!

Poll: should Leon still be the main man in midfield

Gylfi on 17:30 - Dec 10 with 3223 viewsperchrockjack

Indeed

True warrior

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Gylfi on 17:40 - Dec 10 with 3176 viewsBournedore

He looked pretty pumped after scoring today which was great to see. Hopefully we won't be losing him any time soon. Big problems if he goes...
Gylfi on 17:41 - Dec 10 with 3174 viewsicecoldjack

Off in the summer .
Gylfi on 17:45 - Dec 10 with 3138 viewsperchrockjack

I think he ll stay. I pray he does.

We ve a great pro here and a proud man

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Gylfi on 17:47 - Dec 10 with 3116 viewsGundog

Gylfi on 17:41 - Dec 10 by icecoldjack

Off in the summer .

Is that your thoughts or do you know something?

Poll: should Leon still be the main man in midfield

Gylfi on 17:49 - Dec 10 with 3092 viewscostalotta

Fantastic player and one we simply cannot afford to loose in the near future and certainly not loose him in January.
Gylfi on 17:52 - Dec 10 with 3081 viewsTummer_from_Texas

He had his chance this past summer, and instead signed a 4 year contract extension.

Plus he already left once for Spurs, and discovered that the grass wasn't greener for him at a bigger club.

He ain't leaving as long as we're in the PL, no way.
[Post edited 10 Dec 2016 17:54]

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

Gylfi on 18:42 - Dec 10 with 2966 viewsRunning_Man

Gylfi on 17:40 - Dec 10 by Bournedore

He looked pretty pumped after scoring today which was great to see. Hopefully we won't be losing him any time soon. Big problems if he goes...

I have a feeling he´ll stay. But well, if we loose every game until January, that might change...
Login to get fewer ads

Gylfi on 18:44 - Dec 10 with 2955 viewsunion_jack

Gylfi on 17:52 - Dec 10 by Tummer_from_Texas

He had his chance this past summer, and instead signed a 4 year contract extension.

Plus he already left once for Spurs, and discovered that the grass wasn't greener for him at a bigger club.

I have stated otherwise previously but I believe he'll stay here until the end of the season at least.

I hope so anyway.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Gylfi on 18:52 - Dec 10 with 2921 viewspencoedjack

In my top 5 best players to have graced our famous shirt
Gylfi on 18:55 - Dec 10 with 2898 viewsmonmouth

Bollocks to that. Unless he has a clause that says otherwise, he'll go when we say he can go. It's time we stopped f***ing around with players and letting them do what they want. He voluntarily signed the contract giving him buckets of cash, now it's bloody payback time.

Ps and yes, he sweats blood for the cause.
[Post edited 10 Dec 2016 19:01]

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Gylfi on 19:01 - Dec 10 with 2861 viewsNeiltheTaylor

I was worried that someone wouldn't find something to fret about after the game.

Joe_bradshaw -I thought the cryochamber was the new name for Cardiff's stadium.

Gylfi on 19:16 - Dec 10 with 2829 viewsicecoldjack

Gylfi on 18:55 - Dec 10 by monmouth

Bollocks to that. Unless he has a clause that says otherwise, he'll go when we say he can go. It's time we stopped f***ing around with players and letting them do what they want. He voluntarily signed the contract giving him buckets of cash, now it's bloody payback time.

It's a lovely sentiment but unworkable in modern day football for 99% of clubs.

When a player wants to go, he will go. Players like Bony did it the right way, sign a deal, make the club money,make himself money everybody wins. If people think siggys new deal was any different they are mad .

Gone in the summer.
Gylfi on 19:20 - Dec 10 with 2796 viewsicecoldjack

Gylfi on 17:47 - Dec 10 by Gundog

Is that your thoughts or do you know something?

My thoughts mate.
Gylfi on 19:50 - Dec 10 with 2705 viewsskippyjack

You couldn't blame him.. playing way above the level we are currently dishing up.. deserves a shot with a European club in the Champions League.. he's that good.

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

Gylfi on 20:28 - Dec 10 with 2640 viewsjack2jack

Excellent today please god he stays
Gylfi on 10:27 - Dec 11 with 2435 viewsDafyddHuw

We need Gylfi to stay injury-free or the whole team falls apart.
Gylfi on 10:43 - Dec 11 with 2394 viewsPegojack

I think he might go out of sheer frustration, because he keeps putting in superb set piece crosses right on to the heads of our centre backs, and the feckers can't put it into the back of the net! Got to be the best dead ball deliverer in the Premier League.
Gylfi on 11:51 - Dec 11 with 2300 viewsJokeren1943

Gylfi on 18:55 - Dec 10 by monmouth

Contracts mean shite if a club is given the right offer.
Gylfi on 11:56 - Dec 11 with 2284 viewsswanseajack4eva

I think he'll stay through this season and beyond if we stay up ... body language was not quite right at the start of the season ... but he is now back on fire and looks like he is enjoying himself. He learned at Spurs that the grass is not always greener at a bigger better club ... his form is better when the "main man" and pulling the strings for the team.
Gylfi on 12:47 - Dec 11 with 2240 viewsblackflyingswan

We must pay him big bucks to keep him here same with Montero. We will get more money staying in the Premier to balance the wages. They are
Gylfi on 12:50 - Dec 11 with 2225 viewsblackflyingswan

Gylfi on 17:52 - Dec 10 by Tummer_from_Texas

I second that. Outstanding JACK.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024