Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Steven Caulker 15:10 - Dec 28 with 9036 viewsDaggyjack

Swansea are interested in signing him in the transfer window according to ESPN.
[Post edited 28 Dec 2016 15:13]
Steven Caulker on 19:57 - Jan 1 with 1196 viewsCooperman

Steven Caulker on 19:52 - Jan 1 by tomdickharry

Talented player who has somehow lost his way,perhaps due to over hype at a tender age.A return to the PL with a caring coach may be just the spark needed to reignite his prestigious talent.Good news if true we are going to sign him,shows he is a Clement signing.

Are you HJ in disguise?

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

Steven Caulker on 19:58 - Jan 1 with 1186 viewsLeonWasGod

Steven Caulker on 18:29 - Jan 1 by Swanzay

1st new signing apparently, will be announced tomorrow

I hope not. If Clement is flying in tomorrow to finalise his appointment, he should have a big say in who comes in. It would be utter stupidity not to let him use his contacts to find a few real quality players. Utter stupidity.
Steven Caulker on 19:59 - Jan 1 with 1178 viewsEilian

Steven Caulker on 19:58 - Jan 1 by LeonWasGod

I hope not. If Clement is flying in tomorrow to finalise his appointment, he should have a big say in who comes in. It would be utter stupidity not to let him use his contacts to find a few real quality players. Utter stupidity.

yes exactly
Steven Caulker on 20:00 - Jan 1 with 1170 views3swan

Talented player who has somehow lost his way,perhaps due to over hype at a tender age.A return to the PL with a caring coach may be just the spark needed to reignite his prestigious talent.Good news if true we are going to sign him,shows he is a Clement signing.

28 Dec

http://www.westlondonsport.com/features-comment/qpr-swansea-city-steven-caulker-
Steven Caulker on 20:01 - Jan 1 with 1166 viewspencoedjack

Steven Caulker on 19:58 - Jan 1 by LeonWasGod

This 100 %

Straight away the doubts will be there that he is just a yes man to Jenkins
Steven Caulker on 20:06 - Jan 1 with 1142 viewsItchySphincter

Steven Caulker on 18:12 - Dec 28 by Kilkennyjack

Caulker - a 100 per cent yes from me.
Excellent for us last time around.

Only when he was alongside Monk and not getting banged up for being a prick down Wind St. People have short memories but it was Monk that made Caulker look good, not Ash.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Steven Caulker on 20:16 - Jan 1 with 1080 viewsDaggyjack

If signing Caulker is true, it smacks of a club getting ready for the championship by building a solid side for next season.

Bartley, Caulker and Mawson vying for the CB spots next season I'm guessing.
[Post edited 1 Jan 2017 20:18]
Steven Caulker on 20:17 - Jan 1 with 1072 viewspencoedjack

Steven Caulker on 20:06 - Jan 1 by ItchySphincter

Only when he was alongside Monk and not getting banged up for being a prick down Wind St. People have short memories but it was Monk that made Caulker look good, not Ash.

I believe he got banged up when with the basseys as well
Login to get fewer ads

Steven Caulker on 20:23 - Jan 1 with 1040 viewsItchySphincter

Steven Caulker on 20:16 - Jan 1 by Daggyjack

If signing Caulker is true, it smacks of a club getting ready for the championship by building a solid side for next season.

Bartley, Caulker and Mawson vying for the CB spots next season I'm guessing.
[Post edited 1 Jan 2017 20:18]

I don't object to that in principle. It 's a good reason to bring in someone like Clement/Rowett with a view to halting the slide when we find ourselves back in the Championship. We could easily wind up back L1 within a couple of years if we don't make a couple of tidy decisions now.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Steven Caulker on 20:27 - Jan 1 with 1013 viewsLeonWasGod

Steven Caulker on 20:06 - Jan 1 by ItchySphincter

The only games Caulker played with Garry were Fulham away (THE fantastic 0-3, probably our best game to watch) and that weird 4-4 at home to Wolves where Ash also played because we played with 3 centre halves. Garry may have had a huge influence on the training ground though. But Caulker earned his spurs alongside Ash.
Steven Caulker on 20:28 - Jan 1 with 1005 viewsEilian

Steven Caulker on 20:23 - Jan 1 by ItchySphincter

I don't object to that in principle. It 's a good reason to bring in someone like Clement/Rowett with a view to halting the slide when we find ourselves back in the Championship. We could easily wind up back L1 within a couple of years if we don't make a couple of tidy decisions now.

tidy decisions seem to be a rare thing around here these days.

a tidy decision regarding a horrific lack in quality and leadership in our defence is the order of the day!
In fact I'd settle for just one tidy decision this whole transfer window!
(No subject) (n/t) on 20:31 - Jan 1 with 988 viewsmagicdaps10

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Steven Caulker on 21:05 - Jan 1 with 899 viewsWarwickHunt

A more obvious Jenkins signing would be hard to imagine - Albert Adomah, possibly. Although imagination and Jenkins are strange bedfellows.

Stand by for the tough-tackling Tom Carroll as our next midfield general....
Steven Caulker on 21:14 - Jan 1 with 877 viewsmax936

How does it show that he's a Clement signing? its clear that we needed a Centre Half and Jenkins immediately thought of Caulker and that is crystal clear, probably cheap and has played for us before, all the requirements to tick the box for Jenkins.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Steven Caulker on 22:04 - Jan 1 with 797 viewsicecoldjack

I'm just amazed that scfc has weakly followed all the others by signing the merry go round relegated footballers like fer and caulk er .

If they were quality then surely they would have played a part in keeping teams up not sending teams down !!

If clement wants him fine but this has got huw sticky fookin fingers all over it .

I'm more interested to see who will be selling to fund the massive surgery needed to mount a survival escape .

I'm just praying for a miracle truth be told.
Steven Caulker on 22:06 - Jan 1 with 789 viewsDr_Winston

Steven Caulker on 22:04 - Jan 1 by icecoldjack

I'm just amazed that scfc has weakly followed all the others by signing the merry go round relegated footballers like fer and caulk er .

If they were quality then surely they would have played a part in keeping teams up not sending teams down !!

If clement wants him fine but this has got huw sticky fookin fingers all over it .

I'm more interested to see who will be selling to fund the massive surgery needed to mount a survival escape .

I'm just praying for a miracle truth be told.

I don't get this thinking.

Unless you believe that players single handedly relegate clubs then the number of times it's happened to them is utterly irrelevant.

Players should be judged on ability and nothing more.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Steven Caulker on 22:22 - Jan 1 with 732 viewsmax936

Steven Caulker on 22:06 - Jan 1 by Dr_Winston

Unless you believe that players single handedly relegate clubs then the number of times it's happened to them is utterly irrelevant.

Whats your view on Caulker Doc? surely there's a better CH out there who is good enough and who is a leader, if he's followed by Tom Carrol when its clear to everyone that a leader is needed at either CH or Midfield ideally two.

Steven Caulker on 22:23 - Jan 1 with 726 viewsicecoldjack

Steven Caulker on 22:06 - Jan 1 by Dr_Winston

That's up to you.

Plain and simple. If caulk er was really top notch his efforts would probably have helped keep cardiff or QPR up .

If fer was top notch his goals may have been enough to keep Norwich or QPR up .

Like in the same way we can all say ash Williams was so immense at times last season some of his efforts gained us the points to stay up.
Ditto gylfi .
Small margines in this league . Ash probably earned us 6 pts gylfi probably earned us 6 pts.
Steven Caulker on 22:26 - Jan 1 with 709 viewsDr_Winston

Steven Caulker on 22:22 - Jan 1 by max936

Whats your view on Caulker Doc? surely there's a better CH out there who is good enough and who is a leader, if he's followed by Tom Carrol when its clear to everyone that a leader is needed at either CH or Midfield ideally two.

We can do better than Caulker. That doesn't make him soley responsible for both QPR and Cardiff's relegations.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Steven Caulker on 22:27 - Jan 1 with 697 viewsDarran

Steven Caulker on 22:23 - Jan 1 by icecoldjack

That's up to you.

Plain and simple. If caulk er was really top notch his efforts would probably have helped keep cardiff or QPR up .

Like in the same way we can all say ash Williams was so immense at times last season some of his efforts gained us the points to stay up.
Ditto gylfi .
Small margines in this league . Ash probably earned us 6 pts gylfi probably earned us 6 pts.

On their own?

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Steven Caulker on 22:28 - Jan 1 with 695 viewsDr_Winston

That's up to you.

Ditto gylfi .

Total bollocks.

One player is not enough to keep a team up. One player can never be to blame for relegating a side. Especially a couple of basket cases like QPR and Cardiff were.

And if Ash and Gylfi earned us twelve points between them then that's two players, this proving my point.

Steven Caulker on 22:32 - Jan 1 with 662 viewsDarran

Steven Caulker on 22:28 - Jan 1 by Dr_Winston

Total bollocks.

One player is not enough to keep a team up. One player can never be to blame for relegating a side. Especially a couple of basket cases like QPR and Cardiff were.

And if Ash and Gylfi earned us twelve points between them then that's two players, this proving my point.

It is total bollocks.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Steven Caulker on 22:32 - Jan 1 with 663 viewsKilkennyjack

Steven will prove to be a top signing for us. Right then, 5 more to go.

Beware of the Risen People

Steven Caulker on 22:38 - Jan 1 with 639 viewsmax936

Steven Caulker on 22:26 - Jan 1 by Dr_Winston

We can do better than Caulker. That doesn't make him soley responsible for both QPR and Cardiff's relegations.

I appreciate that, but I don't really care bout those two, I just think that we can do better than Caulker assuming we are signing him of course, what will he cost 4 mill ish? we need a leader like I said and perhaps we can get one at centre half for that money or just a tad more and who would be better than caulker, tidy enough player but not good enough for us to fight to stay in Prem.

Steven Caulker on 22:43 - Jan 1 with 608 viewsswancity

That's up to you.

Ditto gylfi .

A Club gets relegated when it's squad isn't strong enough. Very often a team that's relegated will have included 2-3 players capable of playing for the top sides.

Your point about Caulker makes no sense whatsoever.

Only an idiot would eat a turkey curry on Christmas day

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024