Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Steven Caulker 15:10 - Dec 28 with 9038 viewsDaggyjack

Swansea are interested in signing him in the transfer window according to ESPN.
[Post edited 28 Dec 2016 15:13]
Steven Caulker on 22:45 - Jan 1 with 1217 viewsDr_Winston

Steven Caulker on 22:43 - Jan 1 by swancity

A Club gets relegated when it's squad isn't strong enough. Very often a team that's relegated will have included 2-3 players capable of playing for the top sides.

Your point about Caulker makes no sense whatsoever.

Clubs also get relegated when their managers are f*cking useless.

Like Wigan.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Steven Caulker on 22:51 - Jan 1 with 1175 viewsicecoldjack

Steven Caulker on 22:28 - Jan 1 by Dr_Winston

Total bollocks.

One player is not enough to keep a team up. One player can never be to blame for relegating a side. Especially a couple of basket cases like QPR and Cardiff were.

And if Ash and Gylfi earned us twelve points between them then that's two players, this proving my point.

Wrong. Certain players will earn you more points than others.
Vorm in his first season earned us more points than dorus ever would have.

If we had no Ayew last season then we probably would have gone down.
That's how managers look at it, not only that they will also look at how many goals a team will lose if they sign a certain player. Hence fat Sam chasing his rivals goal scorer (Ayew last season) same trick now to a lesser extent with Barrow.

Over the season the individual talent is the difference between staying up and going down,if you think different then your dull .

when you go higher up the league and everyone has top top players the best managers start making the difference.
Steven Caulker on 22:55 - Jan 1 with 1150 viewsDarran

Steven Caulker on 22:45 - Jan 1 by Dr_Winston

Clubs also get relegated when their managers are f*cking useless.

Like Wigan.

Who was their manager again?

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Steven Caulker on 22:59 - Jan 1 with 1135 viewsDr_Winston

Steven Caulker on 22:55 - Jan 1 by Darran

Who was their manager again?

Roberto Martinez Darran.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Steven Caulker on 23:00 - Jan 1 with 1126 viewsDr_Winston

Steven Caulker on 22:51 - Jan 1 by icecoldjack

Wrong. Certain players will earn you more points than others.
Vorm in his first season earned us more points than dorus ever would have.

If we had no Ayew last season then we probably would have gone down.
That's how managers look at it, not only that they will also look at how many goals a team will lose if they sign a certain player. Hence fat Sam chasing his rivals goal scorer (Ayew last season) same trick now to a lesser extent with Barrow.

Over the season the individual talent is the difference between staying up and going down,if you think different then your dull .

when you go higher up the league and everyone has top top players the best managers start making the difference.

So now Ayew was responsible for us staying up. Earlier on you were claiming it was Ash and Gylfi.

You're not doing your argument much good here.

Steven Caulker on 02:49 - Jan 2 with 985 viewsicecoldjack

Steven Caulker on 23:00 - Jan 1 by Dr_Winston

So now Ayew was responsible for us staying up. Earlier on you were claiming it was Ash and Gylfi.

You're not doing your argument much good here.

My argument was that top pro's make a difference.

A quick glance at the league table backs it up . Would we be in the same position with Ash and Ayew , no.

Fester got rid of one key player to Chelsea, I guess he makes no difference either .
Steven Caulker on 06:48 - Jan 2 with 942 viewsdameedna

We need a player like the Bournemouth fella at the back, comfortable on the ball and a playmaker with good mobility and contr. Little bit like Willams.

There are a few playwrs around like this and to be fair Mawson is looking like a decent signing.

Caulker is not what we need.

Play Mawson or Fernandex alongside.

John Terry is. There are others.
Steven Caulker on 09:16 - Jan 2 with 894 views34dfgdf54

Steven Caulker on 06:48 - Jan 2 by dameedna

We need a player like the Bournemouth fella at the back, comfortable on the ball and a playmaker with good mobility and contr. Little bit like Willams.

There are a few playwrs around like this and to be fair Mawson is looking like a decent signing.

Caulker is not what we need.

Play Mawson or Fernandex alongside.

John Terry is. There are others.

Masson is looking like a decent signing? Based on what?
Login to get fewer ads

Steven Caulker on 09:19 - Jan 2 with 881 viewsDr_Winston

Steven Caulker on 02:49 - Jan 2 by icecoldjack

My argument was that top pro's make a difference.

A quick glance at the league table backs it up . Would we be in the same position with Ash and Ayew , no.

Fester got rid of one key player to Chelsea, I guess he makes no difference either .

Yes, top pros do. Plural.

So Kante was soley responsible for Leicester winning the title now? Vardy and Mahrez were just window dressing?

Steven Caulker on 09:19 - Jan 2 with 881 viewsjack247

Steven Caulker on 09:16 - Jan 2 by 34dfgdf54

Masson is looking like a decent signing? Based on what?

I think Mawson would be pretty decent alongside the right CB partner. Same could be said for VdH although they are very different players. As much as Mawson is a footballing centre back and potentially a leader, he isn't there yet and needs an experienced organiser alongside him.
Steven Caulker on 10:13 - Jan 2 with 827 viewscostalotta

Steven Caulker on 09:19 - Jan 2 by jack247

I think Mawson would be pretty decent alongside the right CB partner. Same could be said for VdH although they are very different players. As much as Mawson is a footballing centre back and potentially a leader, he isn't there yet and needs an experienced organiser alongside him.

Just curious, what is it Mawson that makes you think he's pretty decent? Or VDH for that matter?

Not saying they may not come good but let's be honest the signs are not good. VDH is an accident waiting to happen and Mawson does show glimpses, but that only when no one is within 20 meters of him and he has time to play. As a defender so far he's been awful, like VDH and Amat along with FF.

If this Mawson kid is worth 5m and is considered a new John Stones we may as well pack it now. I'm not saying he will not be worth that or considered a new John stones but he's no EPL defender. And would probably struggle in the championship.
Steven Caulker on 10:24 - Jan 2 with 803 viewsdameedna

The thread is about Caulker.
Point being he looked the business alongside Ash.
Mawson could too as I see more of a ba player in Mawson than Caulker.
Sign a composed ball player not another lump.
Steven Caulker on 10:27 - Jan 2 with 791 views34dfgdf54

Steven Caulker on 09:19 - Jan 2 by jack247

Well the only one we haven't tried him with yet, is Fede, he's been a part of a back four that has shipped a frightening amount of goals.

I think he may be one of those which will be decent next year in the Championship, but nowhere near a Premier League defender as it stands.
Steven Caulker on 10:37 - Jan 2 with 769 viewsharryhpalmer

Caulker looked decent when playing alongside Ash.

Ditto Amat, after he stepped in when Chico left.

Fede too, for a season. Then when Ash struggled last season, so did Fede.

This season no Ash to yell at the defenders, and they seem to go to sleep.

They need a leader and organiser not another of the same, which Caulker is. And since he left us, after his loan spell, he was got shot of for off field stuff I heard from Spurs fans. And then what?

He helped QPR down.

He helped Cardiff down.

He played 3 games for Southampton, the deal being cancelled so he could play 3 for Liverpool on loan. Those 3 games he came on as a striker with the scousers chasing the game.

He is NOT the answer.

I hope if Clement comes, he knows of an experienced German or Eastern European man, who can organise the feckers we have on the books into shape on the pitch.

Poll: Who do you want as next Manager?

Steven Caulker on 10:41 - Jan 2 with 755 viewsmagicdaps10

Steven Caulker on 10:37 - Jan 2 by harryhpalmer

They need a leader and organiser not another of the same, which Caulker is. And since he left us, after his loan spell, he was got shot of for off field stuff I heard from Spurs fans. And then what?

He helped QPR down.

He helped Cardiff down.

He played 3 games for Southampton, the deal being cancelled so he could play 3 for Liverpool on loan. Those 3 games he came on as a striker with the scousers chasing the game.

He is NOT the answer.

I hope if Clement comes, he knows of an experienced German or Eastern European man, who can organise the feckers we have on the books into shape on the pitch.

Totally agree with your post.

All for Caulker coming in as long as we bring in an experienced Centre Half also.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Steven Caulker on 10:43 - Jan 2 with 744 viewscostalotta

Steven Caulker on 10:37 - Jan 2 by harryhpalmer

He helped QPR down.

He helped Cardiff down.

He is NOT the answer.

What about Acerbi? We wee interested in the summer apparently. He will command a 12m transfer fee but exactly player we should be looking for... a tough tackling, intelligent ball playing centre back who can DO IT NOW!
Steven Caulker on 10:44 - Jan 2 with 743 viewsGeoffThom

We need a good hard Eastern European ch like ante ,there has to be some out there if we had decent scouts to find them
Steven Caulker on 10:49 - Jan 2 with 730 viewsperchrockjack

We have four centre backs and at one time four keepers on the books.

I'd settle for two decent ones and a rookie

Oh and a full back

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Steven Caulker on 15:03 - Jan 2 with 656 viewsDaggyjack

Steven Caulker on 10:43 - Jan 2 by costalotta

What about Acerbi? We wee interested in the summer apparently. He will command a 12m transfer fee but exactly player we should be looking for... a tough tackling, intelligent ball playing centre back who can DO IT NOW!

Think Leicester have put in a bid for him in the last few weeks....Leicester or Swansea??
Steven Caulker on 15:07 - Jan 2 with 636 viewsmagicdaps10

Hector Moreno is the boy we need.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Steven Caulker on 19:33 - Jan 2 with 504 viewsSwansea93

Wasn't in QPR's squad today

Poll: Can Montero do it on a rainy Saturday afternoon?

Steven Caulker on 19:37 - Jan 2 with 483 viewsFlashberryjack

Steven Caulker on 10:44 - Jan 2 by GeoffThom

We need a good hard Eastern European ch like ante ,there has to be some out there if we had decent scouts to find them

Ante ? What a player, most of our players aren't worthy to wipe his boots.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Steven Caulker on 19:42 - Jan 2 with 459 viewsmax936

Steven Caulker on 19:33 - Jan 2 by Swansea93

Wasn't in QPR's squad today

And they won

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Steven Caulker on 19:47 - Jan 2 with 423 viewsdonkonky

Bartley on fire for Leeds, getting fantastic reviews from Leeds fans. Didn't really get a good shot at establishing himself here after a few shaky performances however I think we're crazy not to get him back and give him a go alongside someone like Caulker. What have we got to lose? Can't be any worst than what we've got at the moment. Keep hearing from the likes of Neil Taylor about the team low on confidence well surely Bartley isn't lacking in confidence after his MOM performances in a winning team and scoring a few goals as well.
Steven Caulker on 19:54 - Jan 2 with 398 viewsDarran

Steven Caulker on 19:47 - Jan 2 by donkonky

Bartley on fire for Leeds, getting fantastic reviews from Leeds fans. Didn't really get a good shot at establishing himself here after a few shaky performances however I think we're crazy not to get him back and give him a go alongside someone like Caulker. What have we got to lose? Can't be any worst than what we've got at the moment. Keep hearing from the likes of Neil Taylor about the team low on confidence well surely Bartley isn't lacking in confidence after his MOM performances in a winning team and scoring a few goals as well.

So in our next few games you'd go with Caulker and Bartley as centre halves?

Ok then.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024