Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
KI 18:49 - Jan 14 with 2290 viewscontroversial_jack

Why did he dive when he was through on goal? He did all the hard work.
[Post edited 14 Jan 2017 18:50]
KI on 19:02 - Jan 14 with 2248 viewsItchySphincter

'cos he's a useless tw@t.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

KI on 19:06 - Jan 14 with 2216 viewsOldjack

KI on 19:02 - Jan 14 by ItchySphincter

'cos he's a useless tw@t.

shrupp you dull fuk ,he was never going to get to it ,so fuk it i'll try a dive ,
some you win some you don't

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

KI on 19:06 - Jan 14 with 2210 viewsjasper_T

Because he played a square pass to Routledge who really should have scored.
KI on 19:08 - Jan 14 with 2197 viewscontroversial_jack

KI on 19:06 - Jan 14 by Oldjack

shrupp you dull fuk ,he was never going to get to it ,so fuk it i'll try a dive ,

He didn't win: got booked and the opportunity came to nothing
KI on 19:11 - Jan 14 with 2176 viewsOldjack

KI on 19:08 - Jan 14 by controversial_jack

He didn't win: got booked and the opportunity came to nothing

tough tits init

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

KI on 19:14 - Jan 14 with 2138 viewshammy

It looked like he might have been trying to avoid Koscielny's outstretched leg and it seemed that he might have had his boot clipped. It could well have been given IMHO.

C'mon Bony shoot !!!!

KI on 19:15 - Jan 14 with 2135 viewscontroversial_jack

KI on 19:11 - Jan 14 by Oldjack

tough tits init

Yes it was
KI on 09:50 - Jan 15 with 1847 viewsItchySphincter

KI on 19:06 - Jan 14 by Oldjack

You're everything that's wrong with football you smelly old sock.

Login to get fewer ads

KI on 10:18 - Jan 15 with 1797 viewsNeath_Jack

Anyone got a clip of it? Still haven't seen a replay of it, cannot watch MOTD after a loss. I thought it was a nailed on pen, but after reading Twitter it seems it was the correct decision.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

KI on 10:29 - Jan 15 with 1770 viewsmonmouth

KI on 10:18 - Jan 15 by Neath_Jack

Anyone got a clip of it? Still haven't seen a replay of it, cannot watch MOTD after a loss. I thought it was a nailed on pen, but after reading Twitter it seems it was the correct decision.

50 50 for me. I think he was fouled at speed, but he started going down a millisecond before. If he'd tried to keep going and fallen he might have got it. As others have said Routledge should have buried it anyway.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

KI on 12:14 - Jan 15 with 1662 viewspencoedjack

KI on 10:29 - Jan 15 by monmouth

50 50 for me. I think he was fouled at speed, but he started going down a millisecond before. If he'd tried to keep going and fallen he might have got it. As others have said Routledge should have buried it anyway.

100 % penalty IMO
KI on 12:16 - Jan 15 with 1651 viewsdickythorpe

You normally see those given....but you'll see softer challenges given/not given , harder challenges given/not given.....it's Football......the crazy game that we all love (sometimes)
KI on 12:30 - Jan 15 with 1631 viewsharryhpalmer

KI on 19:14 - Jan 14 by hammy

It looked like he might have been trying to avoid Koscielny's outstretched leg and it seemed that he might have had his boot clipped. It could well have been given IMHO.

My initial reaction was that his left boot got kicked.

Was that enough for him to go down...whichever way you looked at it, the Arsenal players reaction tell me they think it was a pen.

Poll: Who do you want as next Manager?

KI on 15:44 - Jan 15 with 1553 viewschloem

KI on 09:50 - Jan 15 by ItchySphincter

You're everything that's wrong with football you smelly old sock.

What an utter moron. Your anti-Ki hatred is well and truly despicable. You are a disgusting excuse of a human being, a racist and should be exterminated.
KI on 15:55 - Jan 15 with 1534 viewsnantywatcher

If he'd been wearing a red shirt and it was at the Emirates, that would have been a penalty every single time!
KI on 16:45 - Jan 15 with 1489 viewsshandyjack

never a penalty in a million years, going down before the slightest of contact was made. 100%dive and correct decision

Poll: Expectation for the season

KI on 16:51 - Jan 15 with 1473 viewsbermudajack

KI on 16:45 - Jan 15 by shandyjack

never a penalty in a million years, going down before the slightest of contact was made. 100%dive and correct decision

Had a bloody good view of t and thought at the time he's gone too early there, replays have confirmed my thoughts.

Overall though yesterday I thought he played very well, getting stuck in and showing energies I haven't seen from him this season.

His passing was better too...

A lot of bad luck yesterday, but our energy level after the break was disturbing, we completely exhausted ourselves in the first half with a great display, showing how unfit we are to play the high tempo/ press

Poll: Priority for new manager?

KI on 21:40 - Jan 15 with 1355 viewsItchySphincter

KI on 15:44 - Jan 15 by chloem

What an utter moron. Your anti-Ki hatred is well and truly despicable. You are a disgusting excuse of a human being, a racist and should be exterminated.

Lol, I got a death threat.

KI on 21:44 - Jan 15 with 1348 viewskarnataka

KI on 12:30 - Jan 15 by harryhpalmer

My initial reaction was that his left boot got kicked.

Was that enough for him to go down...whichever way you looked at it, the Arsenal players reaction tell me they think it was a pen.

Yes, I was going to add that the reaction of the Arsenal players said definite pen.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024