Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Borja Baston - He lost us the match 15:25 - Feb 5 with 5049 viewsTheKirkyLife

For £15 million we have been robbed. Gave it away, seemed to completely forget about the corner flag's existence. Of course Fabianski spilled it but Borja was the real criminal offender. All that hard work undone.
Borja Baston - He lost us the match on 15:26 - Feb 5 with 3663 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

No, Fabianski lost us the match.

Baston lost the ball a few times in their half.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Borja Baston - He lost us the match on 15:26 - Feb 5 with 3652 viewsAngelRangelQS

Baston is terrible fair play.
Borja Baston - He lost us the match on 15:26 - Feb 5 with 3640 viewsLoyal

Then mike dean had a hand in it as well then.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Borja Baston - He lost us the match on 15:27 - Feb 5 with 3596 views34dfgdf54

I'm sorry to say, Borja does look awful.

Absolutely devastated with that result
Borja Baston - He lost us the match on 15:28 - Feb 5 with 3551 viewsangryjack

kyle naughton lost us the match,first goal ball watching jesus drifted off him and second never went with him he is a cu^nt
Borja Baston - He lost us the match on 15:28 - Feb 5 with 3545 viewsKennedy

Well he pulled off a cracking save first half, so swings and roundabouts. But Borja was shocking when he came on.

Any positives from the game DYSS or you just here to talk about the negatives as usual?

Just call me JFK

Borja Baston - He lost us the match on 15:28 - Feb 5 with 3529 viewsVetchitBack

Lethargic fairy

The orthodox are always orthodox, regardless of the orthodoxy.

Borja Baston - He lost us the match on 15:30 - Feb 5 with 3458 viewsLandore_Jack

Fabianski should have held on to the ball.

#backtojack

Login to get fewer ads

Borja Baston - He lost us the match on 15:30 - Feb 5 with 3448 viewsmax936

Borja Baston - He lost us the match on 15:27 - Feb 5 by 34dfgdf54

I'm sorry to say, Borja does look awful.

Absolutely devastated with that result

Why the fuk did he take Llorente off for that lump of dog shite, no pace can't hold the ball up and gives the ball away useless waste of 15 million quid.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Borja Baston - He lost us the match on 15:30 - Feb 5 with 3439 viewsTheKirkyLife

Borja Baston - He lost us the match on 15:28 - Feb 5 by Kennedy

Well he pulled off a cracking save first half, so swings and roundabouts. But Borja was shocking when he came on.

Any positives from the game DYSS or you just here to talk about the negatives as usual?

Actually I think that this match only continued to show the upward trend that Paul Clement is taking us on. Fer was outstanding, I believe Narsingh got a second assist in as many games, Olsson continues to be a delight to watch every week, Llorente's hold up play superb and of course topped off with a Gylfi goal out of nothing.

Unfortunately though it's individuals costing us points yet again. I think we're all in agreement that Borja, Naughton and Fabs (as good as he was for the majority of the match) cocked up big time.

Oh and a shout out to Feddy and Mawson again. Mountains for the majority of the game.
Borja Baston - He lost us the match on 15:31 - Feb 5 with 3422 viewsLeonWasGod

Borja Baston - He lost us the match on 15:26 - Feb 5 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

A bit harsh. He kept it at 1-0 in the first. He spilled it yes, but from 5-6 yds out with the ball at pace, I don't think he can be blamed. The defence is allowed to track runners and attack the ball too. Ultimately it was a peach of a ball, a well timed run.
Borja Baston - He lost us the match on 15:34 - Feb 5 with 3335 viewsjack247

Yes he lost possession, but Narsingh (I think) switched off when the cross came in and Fab could arguably have held onto it or pushed it away from goal. I think it's harsh to blame centre forwards when we concede, even if they do make the initial mistake.

Ok it's a point dropped, but there were positives to take. That's two Champions League contenders we have competed with in two away games. I'm confident enough this team will pick up points.
Borja Baston - He lost us the match on 15:35 - Feb 5 with 3333 viewsLandore_Jack

Should have cashed in on Borja during the January transfer window. What a waste of money. Well done Huw.

#backtojack

Borja Baston - He lost us the match on 15:35 - Feb 5 with 3312 viewsNOTRAC

Naughton' s non effort for their second goal was worse than anything Taylor ever did.

Poll: Has the Europa Cup been worth entering this year?

Borja Baston - He lost us the match on 15:37 - Feb 5 with 3268 viewsjackrabbit

Gylfi looked totally devastated at the end - quite justifiably so. To see his brilliant equaliser nullified by some total braindead incompetence by some of his teammates. Baston is one of the worst players I've ever seen in a Swans shirt - he offers nothing. Cost £15m? We were mugged.

All we can do today is swallow the disappointment and take consolation in the performance. Today was not our day, but play as we did in the second half (apart from the end) and we'll get the points we need to stay up. Bloody hard luck Swans.
Borja Baston - He lost us the match on 15:39 - Feb 5 with 3221 viewsjesushchrist

I'm starting to remember why I thought you were a kunt before your 2nd coming, hopefully won't be long till your shown the door again.
Borja Baston - He lost us the match on 15:39 - Feb 5 with 3214 viewsBirchgrovejack

I've yet to see any positives in his play. The worse part is that he came on for 10 mins and still didn't break a sweat.
Why wasn't ayew selected? His pace would've been handy in those last ten minutes.
Borja Baston - He lost us the match on 15:40 - Feb 5 with 3157 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Borja Baston - He lost us the match on 15:39 - Feb 5 by jesushchrist

I'm starting to remember why I thought you were a kunt before your 2nd coming, hopefully won't be long till your shown the door again.

Well I'd like to think calling somebody that horrible word is far more deserving of a ban than having the opinion that Fabianski should have held on to or pushed away that header.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Borja Baston - He lost us the match on 15:47 - Feb 5 with 3073 viewsmorningstar

Borja Baston - He lost us the match on 15:26 - Feb 5 by Loyal

Then mike dean had a hand in it as well then.

Certainly so. Especially those last few mins, there were a few dodgy Man City challenges that he let go. The obstruction on the edge of their own 18 yard box being the main one.

Only winner of Planetswans Petulant Diva award.
Poll: Southampton home next. How many points

Borja Baston - He lost us the match on 15:48 - Feb 5 with 3055 viewsicecoldjack

Borja Baston - He lost us the match on 15:40 - Feb 5 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Well I'd like to think calling somebody that horrible word is far more deserving of a ban than having the opinion that Fabianski should have held on to or pushed away that header.

Wouldn't have mattered . There Were 3 man city players bearing down on him even if he pushed it wide it probably would have been got to .
Borja Baston - He lost us the match on 15:48 - Feb 5 with 3049 viewscanhecatchit

Borja Baston - He lost us the match on 15:39 - Feb 5 by Birchgrovejack

I've yet to see any positives in his play. The worse part is that he came on for 10 mins and still didn't break a sweat.
Why wasn't ayew selected? His pace would've been handy in those last ten minutes.

Cause he is in Africa possibly !

Swansea City, my one and only love , oh and then there's the Wife

Borja Baston - He lost us the match on 15:50 - Feb 5 with 3033 viewsLeonWasGod

Borja Baston - He lost us the match on 15:48 - Feb 5 by canhecatchit

Cause he is in Africa possibly !

What's the point of signing players who can't be in two places at once?

Huw out!
Borja Baston - He lost us the match on 15:56 - Feb 5 with 2978 viewsPintado

I think you just all need to sit back and think of what the score would have been under Brad Bobley, the performance level is so much greater and yes we have a few poorer players who struggled again today, but how we stayed to Half time at 1-0 and then be gutted to lose in injury time to Man City for me shows how far we have come in 4 weeks.

Freddy Kruger has very sharp nails

Borja Baston - He lost us the match on 15:59 - Feb 5 with 2913 viewsjackrabbit

Are you serious? Off balance, instinctive block from point blank range? I think I could forgive him.

Especially since he prevented a rout in the first half with some outstanding saves. If fingers are to be pointed, there are more suitable targets. When the clock is ticking down, the intelligent thing to do is to keep the ball. Especially when you are deep in the opposition half. You don't make a perfect clearing pass on behalf of the opposition. Let them do their own clearances.
Borja Baston - He lost us the match on 16:00 - Feb 5 with 2912 viewsbluenile

Borja Baston - He lost us the match on 15:34 - Feb 5 by jack247

Yes he lost possession, but Narsingh (I think) switched off when the cross came in and Fab could arguably have held onto it or pushed it away from goal. I think it's harsh to blame centre forwards when we concede, even if they do make the initial mistake.

Ok it's a point dropped, but there were positives to take. That's two Champions League contenders we have competed with in two away games. I'm confident enough this team will pick up points.

Narsingh???? .......................suppose it sounds vaguely like Naughton!

Open the ipod bay doors Hal

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024