Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Borja Baston - He lost us the match 15:25 - Feb 5 with 5137 viewsTheKirkyLife

For £15 million we have been robbed. Gave it away, seemed to completely forget about the corner flag's existence. Of course Fabianski spilled it but Borja was the real criminal offender. All that hard work undone.
Borja Baston - He lost us the match on 16:01 - Feb 5 with 2247 viewsswancity

I would like to think that's his last 'effort' in a Swans shirt. Please.

Only an idiot would eat a turkey curry on Christmas day

Borja Baston - He lost us the match on 16:02 - Feb 5 with 2226 viewsjack247

Borja Baston - He lost us the match on 16:00 - Feb 5 by bluenile

Narsingh???? .......................suppose it sounds vaguely like Naughton!

Yeah I had a bad stream and honestly thought it was Narsingh marking Jesus. Was wondering what he was doing there. That's why I put (I think). Would make more sense if it was Naughton, but less acceptable for him to switch off when a cross comes in
Borja Baston - He lost us the match on 16:04 - Feb 5 with 2196 viewsbluenile

Borja Baston - He lost us the match on 16:02 - Feb 5 by jack247

Yeah I had a bad stream and honestly thought it was Narsingh marking Jesus. Was wondering what he was doing there. That's why I put (I think). Would make more sense if it was Naughton, but less acceptable for him to switch off when a cross comes in

Naughton was truly appalling, as was Baston.

Open the ipod bay doors Hal

Borja Baston - He lost us the match on 16:05 - Feb 5 with 2171 viewsChief

How can he be so bad!? That was worse than an Alvaro Vasquez cameo. Ship him out, better off giving Olli a go, at least sone heart. And Naughton can faak off too, i can take a player being shit, but being lazy and cant be bothered on that wage!? Ridiculous

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

Borja Baston - He lost us the match on 16:06 - Feb 5 with 2154 viewsswancity

Borja Baston - He lost us the match on 16:04 - Feb 5 by bluenile

Whereas in fact Naughton had a decent game. Baston was atrocious though. Pathetic.

Only an idiot would eat a turkey curry on Christmas day

Borja Baston - He lost us the match on 16:06 - Feb 5 with 2153 viewsphact0rri

I've honestly had high hopes for Baston, to just have a slow start. But everytime he's on the pitch he just continues to prove me wrong. Quite a shame, but I agree we should look to off load.

Poll: Should EPL Refrees hold Post-Match Interviews

Borja Baston - He lost us the match on 16:08 - Feb 5 with 2122 viewsjack247

Borja Baston - He lost us the match on 16:04 - Feb 5 by bluenile

Baston was always going to play like that. I'm guessing Llorente was just knackered. He isn't strong enough to play up front on his own, so we aren't going to have a central outlet and will invariably lose possession quickly up front.. I'm not blaming him for the goal though.
Borja Baston - He lost us the match on 16:08 - Feb 5 with 2112 viewsLeonWasGod

Borja Baston - He lost us the match on 16:01 - Feb 5 by swancity

I would like to think that's his last 'effort' in a Swans shirt. Please.

He's our only backup option though (McB is even more lightweight imo), so we're a bit stuck with him now. If we knew there was interest in January ahead of the last day we should have tried to get in a replaceand then let him go.

But then PC says he's impressed with him in training. So let's hope he can find a way of using him.
Login to get fewer ads

Borja Baston - He lost us the match on 16:14 - Feb 5 with 2053 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Borja Baston - He lost us the match on 16:08 - Feb 5 by LeonWasGod

He's our only backup option though (McB is even more lightweight imo), so we're a bit stuck with him now. If we knew there was interest in January ahead of the last day we should have tried to get in a replaceand then let him go.

But then PC says he's impressed with him in training. So let's hope he can find a way of using him.

At least Ollie would put a real shift in when he comes on, he is better in the air and that cross a couple of games back was brilliant.
But have noticed that none of the youngsters are getting a game under Clement.
Kingsley
Ollie &
Jay
are either on the bench and not used or missing all together.
[Post edited 5 Feb 2017 16:19]
Borja Baston - He lost us the match on 16:17 - Feb 5 with 2018 viewsjack247

Borja Baston - He lost us the match on 16:08 - Feb 5 by LeonWasGod

His record in Spain suggests there is a good player in there. He just needs to adapt to the physical side of the game, particularly if he is up front on his own.
Borja Baston - He lost us the match on 16:19 - Feb 5 with 1991 views3swan

Can blame a few individuals for the goal. Borja for not tracking back helping midfield. midfield not tracking back 2 players on Silva allowing the cross. Poor marking in the box. Fabianski spilling the ball.

It was a poor goal to give away but when the team must have been mentally shattered, half seconds make the difference.

There's only Chelsea and maybe Spurs that can pressure like that for the rest of the season, so as bad as it is shrug of shoulders and take the posistives from the game
Borja Baston - He lost us the match on 16:21 - Feb 5 with 1970 views34dfgdf54

You can see there being some truth in the rumours Curtis couldn't believe how poor he was after only a few sessions. He looks awful, no first touch, no pace, weak, rubbish in air. He may be a good finisher in and around the box but that's it.

What was actually going on in the discussions between scouts and Huw when deciding on spending £15million on him, it's obvious how we play we need someone who is able to be the vocal point up top, absolute travesty how Jenkins still has a job here.
Borja Baston - He lost us the match on 16:21 - Feb 5 with 1964 viewsKingBony

Borja Baston - He lost us the match on 16:06 - Feb 5 by swancity

Whereas in fact Naughton had a decent game. Baston was atrocious though. Pathetic.

Sorry what?

Daddy Daddy cool, Daddy Daddy cool

Borja Baston - He lost us the match on 16:23 - Feb 5 with 1934 viewsperchrockjack

Yep, recruitment again.

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Borja Baston - He lost us the match on 16:23 - Feb 5 with 1935 views34dfgdf54

Borja Baston - He lost us the match on 16:06 - Feb 5 by swancity

Naughton had a what?

Please say that was a sentence long spelling error?
Borja Baston - He lost us the match on 16:27 - Feb 5 with 1097 viewsbuilthjack

Baston is not fit to wear the shirt.
A few of our defenders should have anticipated the spill from Fab, not just watched motionless. Reactions slow, cost us again.
But there is enough in our squad to avoid relegation.
Huge game next week.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Borja Baston - He lost us the match on 16:33 - Feb 5 with 1079 viewsmax936

Borja Baston - He lost us the match on 15:31 - Feb 5 by LeonWasGod

A bit harsh. He kept it at 1-0 in the first. He spilled it yes, but from 5-6 yds out with the ball at pace, I don't think he can be blamed. The defence is allowed to track runners and attack the ball too. Ultimately it was a peach of a ball, a well timed run.

Take no notice of him nobody else does, he's taken a dislike to Fabanski as he bases every Keeper on the one that plays for his Red hero's David De-Gea.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Borja Baston - He lost us the match on 16:34 - Feb 5 with 1075 viewsnantywatcher

Borja Baston - He lost us the match on 15:26 - Feb 5 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

No, Fabianski lost us the match.

Baston lost the ball a few times in their half.

WTF are you doing on a football forum? You are completetly and utterly out of your depth and don't even amount to a small joke - go back and play with your Play Station and make sure you're in bed before nine tonight.
Borja Baston - He lost us the match on 16:39 - Feb 5 with 1068 viewsmax936

Borja Baston - He lost us the match on 16:08 - Feb 5 by jack247

Baston was always going to play like that. I'm guessing Llorente was just knackered. He isn't strong enough to play up front on his own, so we aren't going to have a central outlet and will invariably lose possession quickly up front.. I'm not blaming him for the goal though.

The blame lies with Mike Dean for giving the free kick that wasn't, just two players battling for the ball.

Borja Baston - He lost us the match on 17:00 - Feb 5 with 1023 viewsFearOfAJackPlanet

Probably have to write off £10 million in the summer and sell him back to La Liga. Just can't see a future for him here.

Enjoying the next level
Poll: Have you ever seen Swansea City relegated before?

Borja Baston - He lost us the match on 20:31 - Feb 5 with 889 viewsMagic_Michu

Did he keep possession of the ball once?

Twitter: @swanseadan
Poll: Will the Woods deal happen?

Borja Baston - He lost us the match on 20:33 - Feb 5 with 873 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Borja Baston - He lost us the match on 16:39 - Feb 5 by max936

The blame lies with Mike Dean for giving the free kick that wasn't, just two players battling for the ball.

True, however Mike Dean gave us a goal which was clearly offside. Complaining about the officials decision in this match is clutching at straws.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Borja Baston - He lost us the match on 20:34 - Feb 5 with 875 viewsBirchgrovejack

Borja Baston - He lost us the match on 15:48 - Feb 5 by canhecatchit

Cause he is in Africa possibly !

Oh yea of course he is haha
Chill out mon it was question that's all
Borja Baston - He lost us the match on 20:55 - Feb 5 with 820 viewsFlashberryjack

Borja Baston - He lost us the match on 15:35 - Feb 5 by Landore_Jack

Should have cashed in on Borja during the January transfer window. What a waste of money. Well done Huw.

I'm sure we would have cashed in if we could have found anyone dull enough to think that he's worth anywhere near £15.000, let alone £15 million.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Borja Baston - He lost us the match on 21:06 - Feb 5 with 797 viewsmax936

Borja Baston - He lost us the match on 20:33 - Feb 5 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

True, however Mike Dean gave us a goal which was clearly offside. Complaining about the officials decision in this match is clutching at straws.

I don't give a rats arse what you think, but one thing I wouldn't do and that's blame Fabianski, clearly offside ffs stick to supporting Man U and do us all a favour and stick to posing on Red Café.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024