Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
General Election 10:43 - Apr 18 with 36919 viewsCountyJim

About to be called if rumours are to be believed
General Election on 19:33 - May 3 with 1116 viewslonglostjack

General Election on 19:01 - May 3 by exiledclaseboy

A new script today for PM May. Project Fear MkII. Because the first one went so well.

Vote for me otherwise we'll have no economic security or prosperity and your families will have no opportunities. Vote for me otherwise those EU bastards will ruin our fair society and probably poison your dogs. (I may have made that last bit up).

Thank f*ck she managed to get "strong and stable" in there as well otherwise the world might have stopped spinning on its axis.

Without Wonder Woman the UK is doomed. Juncker is Ares in disguise but fear not- Wonder Woman will triumph in the end.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

General Election on 20:13 - May 3 with 1090 viewssherpajacob

SS leader Theresa May complains "Britain's negotiating position in Europe has been misrepresented in the continental press,"

Meanwhile in sports news Guardiola and Mourinho complain that premier league referees are biased against the big teams.

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

General Election on 20:17 - May 3 with 1084 viewsblueytheblue

General Election on 20:13 - May 3 by sherpajacob

SS leader Theresa May complains "Britain's negotiating position in Europe has been misrepresented in the continental press,"

Meanwhile in sports news Guardiola and Mourinho complain that premier league referees are biased against the big teams.

SS? Just... wow.

Poll: Alternate POTY final

General Election on 20:18 - May 3 with 1084 viewsepaul

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

General Election on 20:24 - May 3 with 1077 viewsexiledclaseboy

General Election on 20:17 - May 3 by blueytheblue

SS? Just... wow.

A "strong and stable" reference, fairly obviously.

Poll: Tory leader

General Election on 20:32 - May 3 with 1066 viewslonglostjack

General Election on 20:24 - May 3 by exiledclaseboy

Bluey clearly needs further re-education from CCHQ . The message is clearly failing to get through.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

General Election on 20:48 - May 3 with 1047 viewsblueytheblue

General Election on 20:24 - May 3 by exiledclaseboy

Yeah, fairly obviously and also highly conveniently.

Gives some posters here plausible deniability I suppose.

Poll: Alternate POTY final

General Election on 20:50 - May 3 with 1045 viewsexiledclaseboy

General Election on 20:48 - May 3 by blueytheblue

Yeah, fairly obviously and also highly conveniently.

Gives some posters here plausible deniability I suppose.

What are you insinuating?

Poll: Tory leader

Login to get fewer ads

General Election on 08:33 - May 4 with 958 viewspikeypaul

General Election on 00:02 - May 2 by Ebo

Something very big could be breaking in a day or two regarding HSBC and the Cons, something I am told could eclipse the election fraud scandal by miles.

Still waiting or was it BS?

Another 3.5% increase in share price today.

So probably BS.
[Post edited 4 May 2017 8:37]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

General Election on 08:57 - May 4 with 942 viewstrampie

Leanne Wood is away from home up in Wigan on Question Time tonight, normally I would guess that Plaid politicians are only on the panel when its in Wales, I remember the very capable SNP leader Nicola Sturgeon being on Question Time in Teeside [I think] just before the last General Election and she had a torrid time from other panellists and the audience [I guess they have to fit them in with an upcoming election on the horizon even if it means them being away from home], so Leanne will be right up against it in that environment, other panellists include the Conservatives main man David Davis and UKIPs main man Paul Nuttall.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

General Election on 09:03 - May 4 with 935 viewsKerouac

General Election on 08:57 - May 4 by trampie

Leanne Wood is away from home up in Wigan on Question Time tonight, normally I would guess that Plaid politicians are only on the panel when its in Wales, I remember the very capable SNP leader Nicola Sturgeon being on Question Time in Teeside [I think] just before the last General Election and she had a torrid time from other panellists and the audience [I guess they have to fit them in with an upcoming election on the horizon even if it means them being away from home], so Leanne will be right up against it in that environment, other panellists include the Conservatives main man David Davis and UKIPs main man Paul Nuttall.

Be careful you don't go blind Tramp

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ss9VZ1FHxy0
Poll: Which manager should replace Russell Martin (2) ?

General Election on 09:09 - May 4 with 924 viewstrampie

General Election on 09:03 - May 4 by Kerouac

Be careful you don't go blind Tramp

Kerouac what I have to say to you I will let Leanne say it for me.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.

General Election on 09:12 - May 4 with 919 viewsKerouac

General Election on 09:09 - May 4 by trampie

Kerouac what I have to say to you I will let Leanne say it for me.

What is her flagship policy, 'Eat more chips!'?
Loving f-u-c-k.
[Post edited 4 May 2017 9:27]

General Election on 09:19 - May 4 with 908 viewstrampie

Spreading prosperity throughout the country.

General Election on 09:27 - May 4 with 895 viewsLohengrin

General Election on 09:19 - May 4 by trampie

Raindrops on roses
And whiskers on kittens
Bright copper kettles and warm woolen mittens
Brown paper packages tied up with strings
These are a few Leanne's favourite things

[Post edited 4 May 2017 9:28]

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

General Election on 09:28 - May 4 with 892 viewsKerouac

General Election on 09:19 - May 4 by trampie

So what are her policies to encourage entrepreneurs in the private sector then?
How will she help people who start businesses in a more effective manner than they are helped now?

General Election on 09:30 - May 4 with 889 viewsLohengrin

General Election on 09:28 - May 4 by Kerouac

How will she help people who start businesses in a more effective manner than they are helped now?

err.... Wayuls... err.....orstairiteee....err...Toreeez....

General Election on 09:34 - May 4 with 878 viewslondonlisa2001

General Election on 09:28 - May 4 by Kerouac

She's organising some people to help Mrs Jones in the Tonypandy community store plant some new window boxes to make her shop look nice.
General Election on 09:42 - May 4 with 870 viewsKerouac

Had a quick scout around on the internet to see what you will be voting for if you vote Plaid Cymru in the Swansea Council elections...

1) “Swansea has a proud cultural heritage” said Killay North candidate Rhydian Fitter. “Plaid Cymru in council will get behind the new Swansea bid for the title of City of Culture and will make promoting the arts locally a priority.

“Swansea’s history is steeped in cultural greats, and while we should be celebrating this we shouldn’t consign it to history. Plaid Cymru will work with local schools and organisations to ensure that our city and county continues to punch above its weight when it comes to the arts.”

2) Plaid Cymru's Dr Dai Lloyd has come out in support of a plan to ensure every community has access to a safe cycling route to the centre of Swansea.

Dr Lloyd, Assembly Member for South-west Wales, said he fully backs a call by the Wheelwrights group who are seeking the support of all parties to encourage safe cycling.

"Encouraging people to take to their bikes can make a strong positive impact for public health", said Dr Lloyd.

"Swansea already has a great cycle path stretching along the whole of Swansea Bay and beyond, and we need to link this up with every community in the city."

3) An appeal to ensure the recycling of Christmas packaging has been made by senior Welsh Assembly Member Dr Dai Lloyd.

This week households everywhere will be having to get rid of large quantities of packaging material - and I would like to see Wales leading the way in ensuring it is all recycled wherever possible, said Dr Lloyd, a Plaid Cymru South-west Wales AM.

"One major concern is the volume of polystyrene packaging which ends up in landfill, or worse is disposed of carelessly", he said.

"Polystyrene can break up into miniscule fragments that attract toxins - a cause of increasing concern in the environment and increasingly damaging for marine life.

"I am pleased that Swansea Council for example has recently reintroduced recycling of polystyrene at its Clyne household waste recycling centre at Derwen Fawr Road, Sketty after an inexplicable two-year gap.

"It is now possible to take polystyrene waste to the Clyne centre, Garngoch, Tir John and Penlan as well as Llansamlet instead of dumping it in black bags, and I would urge all who can do so to take advantage of this facility.

"I see no reason why all other Welsh councils can't follow suit.

"Recycled polystyrene can be put to all sorts of good uses, such as garden furniture, roof tiles, building materials, coat hangers and CD cases."

...more to come (so far absolutely f-u-c-k all about "encouraging prosperity")

General Election on 09:44 - May 4 with 863 viewsKerouac

Plaid Cymru has hit out at the Westminster government's decision to close ten courts in Wales, including the Neath and Port Talbot Civil and Family Court.

Swansea West Assembly candidate Dr Dai Lloyd said that the move was another example of the arrogance of London rule of Wales.

"While Scotland and Northern Ireland have their own jurisdiction, the courts of Wales are controlled by Westminster - and this is the result", said Dr Lloyd, a Swansea GP.

"It is high time for Wales to take decisions about its own affairs, and that includes police and criminal justice."

General Election on 09:45 - May 4 with 860 viewsKerouac

Plaid Cymru has stepped up the pressure for Wales to take over law and order following revelations of a "shambles" in administration by Westminster.

Plaid's prospective Swansea West Assembly candidate Dr Dai Lloyd said that the latest disclosures of Home Office incompetence highlighted the need for the police and criminal justice to be devolved.

The report by the Commons Home Affairs Committee was a damning indictment of the way bumbling London government treats our police men and women, said Dr Lloyd, a Swansea GP.

"The report shows that the Home Office kept police and crime commissioners in the dark - and then had police force funding 'plummet in some cases and rise meteorically in others'.

"This is far from being the only instance of Home Office failure - and yet the Tory government has the effrontery to refuse Wales the right to run policing and the courts for ourselves.

"Why should Wales be singled out for this discrimination? Scotland and Northern Ireland are considered capable of making their own decisions - with full control of police and the courts."

General Election on 09:46 - May 4 with 857 viewsKerouac

Plaid Cymru's Swansea West Assembly candidate Dr Dai Lloyd has hit out at plans to close all tax offices in Wales, including one in Swansea, and replace them with centres in Cardiff and Liverpool.

"This is an intolerable threat - one that should meet united resistance from every part of Wales", said Dr Lloyd.

"Once again, it shows the unacceptable face of London government - and demonstrates how important it is to wrest power from Westminster to Wales."

General Election on 10:00 - May 4 with 842 viewsKerouac

Have a look on here; https://www.facebook.com/bethanjenkinsam

You'll find...
stuff about refugees (the majority of the content concerns this issue),
stuff about animal welfare,
promotion of Welsh language films,
stuff about taking pride in your village,
stuff about domestic abuse,

...strangely enough f*ck all about creating prosperity in Wales, f*ck all about her party's plans for local Council elections.
In fact you'd be forgiven for concluding that she is standing to represent Iraqi people rather than Welsh people.

General Election on 10:05 - May 4 with 831 viewsLohengrin

General Election on 10:00 - May 4 by Kerouac

Have a look on here; https://www.facebook.com/bethanjenkinsam

You'll find...
stuff about refugees (the majority of the content concerns this issue),
stuff about animal welfare,
promotion of Welsh language films,
stuff about taking pride in your village,
stuff about domestic abuse,

...strangely enough f*ck all about creating prosperity in Wales, f*ck all about her party's plans for local Council elections.
In fact you'd be forgiven for concluding that she is standing to represent Iraqi people rather than Welsh people.

Ms Jenkins, pal, is what used to be colloquially called 'something of a nutter.'

General Election on 10:14 - May 4 with 820 viewsKerouac

Looked up Dr. Dai Lloyd,
NO Facebook page.
NO Twitter feed.
NO links to any sort of Plaid Cymru literature for local council elections on his Assembly page.

I clicked on his register of interests to see what I could find out about the bloke; http://senedd.assembly.wales/mgDeclarationSubmission.aspx?UID=167&HID=59&FID=0&H

- Has never employed anyone or created any wealth unless you count the wealth he generates for himself as a GP (self-employed, ultimately the government pays him a small fortune)...his wife is a GP too, so not short of a bob or two

- his outside interests = Director of a charity, Christianity (he is a lay preacher), a member/trustee of various charities (most of which are related to medicine)

- owns at least FOUR properties

....so Tramp, how is such a person qualified to promulgate prosperity?
and why does such a prominent person in such a "left-wing" party need so many properties?

...and can you point me to a document which outlines Plaid Cymru's plan for Swansea Council?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024