Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Up to £45m deal agreed for Sigurdsson 11:38 - Jul 23 with 91813 viewsLiam

Lots of people saying this on Twitter.

With Everton - £40m up front + £5m addons
[Post edited 23 Jul 2017 11:49]
Up to £45m deal agreed for Sigurdsson on 14:59 - Jul 31 with 4169 viewsUxbridge

Up to £45m deal agreed for Sigurdsson on 13:35 - Jul 31 by Gowerjack

Although it's highly unlikely we receive the payment in one lump.

Will be amortised over a period of years.

Any gain or loss (massive gain in this case) is recognised immediately, regardless of the staging of the payments.

It gets quite complex, in terms of how player acquisitions are recognised one way but disposals (so to speak) are recognised somewhat differently. You also have to factor in any accumulated losses you can offset your profits against etc.

It'd make a lot more sense to ensure the incomings and outgoings are in the same period though, otherwise you'll see some skewed results.

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

Up to £45m deal agreed for Sigurdsson on 15:13 - Jul 31 with 4103 viewsTom1912

Up to £45m deal agreed for Sigurdsson on 12:24 - Jul 31 by Uxbridge

Rather depends if he's better than what we've got at the moment. Same with Abraham.

I know nothing about the kid, but I've no issue with us loaning players if it strengthens the squad.

I agree but his lack of PL experience mean it's a highly unlikely he'll be an improvement right now.
Up to £45m deal agreed for Sigurdsson on 21:48 - Jul 31 with 3730 viewskarnataka

Up to £45m deal agreed for Sigurdsson on 13:35 - Jul 31 by Gowerjack

Although it's highly unlikely we receive the payment in one lump.

Will be amortised over a period of years.

Yes, almost certainly although depends on what we're able to negotiate but if a company buys, for example, a car, even if the payments are spread over several years, it's full value is considered a fixed asset of the company and will show that full value in the company accounts.
Up to £45m deal agreed for Sigurdsson on 21:53 - Jul 31 with 3685 viewsTummer_from_Texas

(Audio link) Leon weighs in.

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

Up to £45m deal agreed for Sigurdsson on 21:55 - Jul 31 with 3655 viewsDarran

Up to £45m deal agreed for Sigurdsson on 21:53 - Jul 31 by Tummer_from_Texas

Ferdy.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Up to £45m deal agreed for Sigurdsson on 21:55 - Jul 31 with 3657 viewsSwansea93

Up to £45m deal agreed for Sigurdsson on 21:53 - Jul 31 by Tummer_from_Texas

Doesn't sound confident he'll stay. As much as I think Sigurdsson is great I feel that there's no coming back now.

Poll: Can Montero do it on a rainy Saturday afternoon?

Up to £45m deal agreed for Sigurdsson on 22:07 - Jul 31 with 3530 viewspencoedjack

Thanks for the memories now fuk off

Becoming rather tedious ...... let's get players who don't want to be here out and get players in who are 100% committed to our club

Less than 2 weeks to the start of the season
Up to £45m deal agreed for Sigurdsson on 22:51 - Jul 31 with 3414 viewsGaryjack

Up to £45m deal agreed for Sigurdsson on 21:55 - Jul 31 by Swansea93

Doesn't sound confident he'll stay. As much as I think Sigurdsson is great I feel that there's no coming back now.

There was no coming back a month ago, but it's great to see you're getting up to speed!
Login to get fewer ads

Up to £45m deal agreed for Sigurdsson on 22:59 - Jul 31 with 3349 viewsSwansea93

Well done for the number 1 d!ckhead post

Up to £45m deal agreed for Sigurdsson on 23:11 - Jul 31 with 3257 viewsGaryjack

Up to £45m deal agreed for Sigurdsson on 22:59 - Jul 31 by Swansea93

Well done for the number 1 d!ckhead post

Bless you.
Up to £45m deal agreed for Sigurdsson on 23:22 - Jul 31 with 3202 viewsLoyal

Up to £45m deal agreed for Sigurdsson on 12:28 - Jul 31 by monmouth

I don't much care what they do any longer, as long as they pull their fingers out and do it.

Do you think there's any mileage in this August 1st stuff?

It's fairly obvious mate.
Watch it all take place this week and early next. Inc Llorente.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Up to £45m deal agreed for Sigurdsson on 03:50 - Aug 1 with 3048 viewsdameedna

Always going to be these two weeks for business reasons. Should be interesting. Another season in the Epl is a bonus. Thx to Siggy and Llorente. Well done.
Up to £45m deal agreed for Sigurdsson on 08:05 - Aug 1 with 2851 viewsSwansea93

Hope we all get some news today regarding this saga.

Up to £45m deal agreed for Sigurdsson on 08:50 - Aug 1 with 2679 viewsWarwickHunt

Up to £45m deal agreed for Sigurdsson on 08:05 - Aug 1 by Swansea93

Don't worry if you miss it - swansoldnews will be along two days later to repeat it...
Up to £45m deal agreed for Sigurdsson on 09:06 - Aug 1 with 2641 viewsSwansea93

Up to £45m deal agreed for Sigurdsson on 08:50 - Aug 1 by WarwickHunt

Don't worry if you miss it - swansoldnews will be along two days later to repeat it...

Up to £45m deal agreed for Sigurdsson on 09:10 - Aug 1 with 2626 viewsvetchonian

Up to £45m deal agreed for Sigurdsson on 22:07 - Jul 31 by pencoedjack

Thanks for the memories now fuk off

Becoming rather tedious ...... let's get players who don't want to be here out and get players in who are 100% committed to our club

Less than 2 weeks to the start of the season

Funny all this hatred to Gylfi.......yet Trundle is the hero...even though he did the smae left for the lucre!

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

Up to £45m deal agreed for Sigurdsson on 09:49 - Aug 1 with 2524 viewsjacabertawe

Gylfi staying!!! Accepts new contact!!!
Read all about it:

https://royalbluemersey.sbnation.com/2017/7/31/16070324/gylfi-sigurdsson-transfe

A mole within the Trust.........

Britishness...is a political synonym for Englishness which extends English culture over the Scots, the Welsh, and the Irish. - Gwynfor Evans

Up to £45m deal agreed for Sigurdsson on 09:55 - Aug 1 with 2491 viewsUplandsJack

Up to £45m deal agreed for Sigurdsson on 09:49 - Aug 1 by jacabertawe

Read all about it:

https://royalbluemersey.sbnation.com/2017/7/31/16070324/gylfi-sigurdsson-transfe

Mate there's been two other threads about this story since it broke yesterday late afternoon... where you been the last 15 or so hours... 👍
Up to £45m deal agreed for Sigurdsson on 10:06 - Aug 1 with 2454 viewsraynor94

Up to £45m deal agreed for Sigurdsson on 09:10 - Aug 1 by vetchonian

Funny all this hatred to Gylfi.......yet Trundle is the hero...even though he did the smae left for the lucre!

Yes, but he also put a transfer request in, which for some mysterious reason Gylfi seems reluctant to do

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Up to £45m deal agreed for Sigurdsson on 10:11 - Aug 1 with 2431 viewsWarwickHunt

Up to £45m deal agreed for Sigurdsson on 09:49 - Aug 1 by jacabertawe

Read all about it:

You are swansnews and I claim my five pounds.

ps My Nigerian businessman friend has an interesting proposition for you - PM me your bank details.
Up to £45m deal agreed for Sigurdsson on 10:12 - Aug 1 with 2420 viewsjacabertawe

Up to £45m deal agreed for Sigurdsson on 10:11 - Aug 1 by WarwickHunt

You are swansnews and I claim my five pounds.

ps My Nigerian businessman friend has an interesting proposition for you - PM me your bank details.

Britishness...is a political synonym for Englishness which extends English culture over the Scots, the Welsh, and the Irish. - Gwynfor Evans

Up to £45m deal agreed for Sigurdsson on 10:14 - Aug 1 with 2406 viewsWarwickHunt

Up to £45m deal agreed for Sigurdsson on 10:12 - Aug 1 by jacabertawe

Up to £45m deal agreed for Sigurdsson on 10:20 - Aug 1 with 2381 viewsjacabertawe

Up to £45m deal agreed for Sigurdsson on 10:14 - Aug 1 by WarwickHunt

Still

Up to £45m deal agreed for Sigurdsson on 10:24 - Aug 1 with 2364 viewspencoedjack

Up to £45m deal agreed for Sigurdsson on 09:10 - Aug 1 by vetchonian

I have no hatred for Gylfi as I didn't for Trundle but in the grand scheme of things I want this transfer sorted in time to find suitable replacements

Both the above gave me some of my best memories watching the Swans I want the club to be in a position to be able to give me more good memories.

Footballers come and go it's a fact of life
Up to £45m deal agreed for Sigurdsson on 13:31 - Aug 1 with 2204 viewstomdickharry

Up to £45m deal agreed for Sigurdsson on 08:05 - Aug 1 by Swansea93

Even SSN are fed up with this saga,according to Mr Clement last Saturday the end was "imminent" (about to happen).
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024