Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Who was our homegrown player who played a few times at the end of matches 18:33 - Jan 5 with 4052 viewsJackfath

possibly under ML or BR?

I can't remember who it was.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Who was our homegrown player who played a few times at the end of matches on 18:35 - Jan 5 with 2482 viewsairedale

Sean Mac?
Who was our homegrown player who played a few times at the end of matches on 18:42 - Jan 5 with 2440 viewsJackfath

Who was our homegrown player who played a few times at the end of matches on 18:35 - Jan 5 by airedale

Sean Mac?

Nah, after him.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.

Who was our homegrown player who played a few times at the end of matches on 18:44 - Jan 5 with 2431 viewsNeath_Jack

Who was our homegrown player who played a few times at the end of matches on 18:42 - Jan 5 by Jackfath

Nah, after him.

Jazz?

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Who was our homegrown player who played a few times at the end of matches on 18:46 - Jan 5 with 2411 viewsNeath_Jack

Casey Thomas.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Who was our homegrown player who played a few times at the end of matches on 18:46 - Jan 5 with 2411 viewsmonmouth

Lee Lucas?

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Who was our homegrown player who played a few times at the end of matches on 18:48 - Jan 5 with 2403 viewsJackfath

Who was our homegrown player who played a few times at the end of matches on 18:44 - Jan 5 by Neath_Jack

Jazz?

Nah

Who was our homegrown player who played a few times at the end of matches on 18:49 - Jan 5 with 2399 viewsJoshTheJack

Josh sheehan
Who was our homegrown player who played a few times at the end of matches on 18:49 - Jan 5 with 2395 viewsE20Jack

Daniel Alfei?

Poll: 6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash?

Login to get fewer ads

Who was our homegrown player who played a few times at the end of matches on 18:50 - Jan 5 with 2393 viewsDarran

Chad Bond started a game under Sousa.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Who was our homegrown player who played a few times at the end of matches on 18:50 - Jan 5 with 2391 viewsJackfath

Who was our homegrown player who played a few times at the end of matches on 18:46 - Jan 5 by monmouth

Lee Lucas?

May have been him but it says he only had one appearance. I think whomever I am thinking of had more like 5 or 6?

Who was our homegrown player who played a few times at the end of matches on 18:54 - Jan 5 with 2355 viewsItchySphincter

Who was our homegrown player who played a few times at the end of matches on 18:50 - Jan 5 by Jackfath

May have been him but it says he only had one appearance. I think whomever I am thinking of had more like 5 or 6?

Did he go on loan in Belgium then somewhere like Shrewsbury? Massive head??

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Who was our homegrown player who played a few times at the end of matches on 19:00 - Jan 5 with 2331 viewsDarran

Who was our homegrown player who played a few times at the end of matches on 18:54 - Jan 5 by ItchySphincter

Kerry Morgan.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Who was our homegrown player who played a few times at the end of matches on 19:02 - Jan 5 with 2317 viewsJackfath

Who was our homegrown player who played a few times at the end of matches on 18:54 - Jan 5 by ItchySphincter

I always wondered how he stayed upright. No it wasn't him.

Who was our homegrown player who played a few times at the end of matches on 19:13 - Jan 5 with 2272 viewsGaryjack

Who was our homegrown player who played a few times at the end of matches on 19:02 - Jan 5 by Jackfath

I always wondered how he stayed upright. No it wasn't him.

Unless you think Ashley Richards and Jazz Richards are two different people then i'm afraid you're dreaming.
Who was our homegrown player who played a few times at the end of matches on 19:13 - Jan 5 with 2266 viewsJackfath

Who was our homegrown player who played a few times at the end of matches on 19:13 - Jan 5 by Garyjack

Unless you think Ashley Richards and Jazz Richards are two different people then i'm afraid you're dreaming.

Sorry what?

Who was our homegrown player who played a few times at the end of matches on 19:14 - Jan 5 with 2255 viewsmagicdaps10

Matty Collins.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Who was our homegrown player who played a few times at the end of matches on 19:16 - Jan 5 with 2232 viewsGaryjack

Who was our homegrown player who played a few times at the end of matches on 19:13 - Jan 5 by Jackfath

Sorry what?

It's pardon not what. Show some manners and i shall explain to you.
Who was our homegrown player who played a few times at the end of matches on 19:20 - Jan 5 with 2208 views3swan

Check the season check the name

http://www.soccerbase.com/teams/team.sd?team_id=2513&comp_id=1&teamTabs=stats
Who was our homegrown player who played a few times at the end of matches on 19:26 - Jan 5 with 2173 viewscsf

What about Gwion Edwards? Was going to suggest him, but evidently never actually played.
Who was our homegrown player who played a few times at the end of matches on 19:30 - Jan 5 with 2156 viewsgazza_1234

[Post edited 5 Jan 2018 19:33]
Who was our homegrown player who played a few times at the end of matches on 19:44 - Jan 5 with 2079 viewsTheFranchise

Who was our homegrown player who played a few times at the end of matches on 19:30 - Jan 5 by gazza_1234

[Post edited 5 Jan 2018 19:33]

Kerry Morgan or Casey Thomas.
Who was our homegrown player who played a few times at the end of matches on 20:11 - Jan 5 with 1977 viewsGaryjack

Prior to the 2013/14 season Jazz Richards was listed as Ashley Richards, who made 4 appearances in 2012/13 and 7 in 2011/12. Other than Ben Davies and Joe Allen, no other homegrown player has made anything other than single appearances for us under either Rodgers or Laudrup.
Who was our homegrown player who played a few times at the end of matches on 20:28 - Jan 5 with 1930 viewsSwanjaxs

Shaun Chappell

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Who was our homegrown player who played a few times at the end of matches on 20:51 - Jan 5 with 1889 viewsbonymine

Who was our homegrown player who played a few times at the end of matches on 20:28 - Jan 5 by Swanjaxs

Shaun Chappell

Shaun was a top talent at the Vetch hugely gifted but just ‘lost his way’ and drifted off as do so many talented players in this profession ....

Poll: Why is this site so quiet these days ?

Who was our homegrown player who played a few times at the end of matches on 21:22 - Jan 5 with 1830 viewsGaryjack

Who was our homegrown player who played a few times at the end of matches on 20:51 - Jan 5 by bonymine

Shaun was a top talent at the Vetch hugely gifted but just ‘lost his way’ and drifted off as do so many talented players in this profession ....

Deserves a thread of it's own. Jeff Griffiths, the next Robbie James, but pissed it all away!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024