Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Near anyone today? 07:51 - Aug 5 with 2710 viewsKinsey

Hello there.

Just wondering if I'll be sat by any of you nutters today.

I'm in WU5 Row Y today.

Near anyone today? on 10:32 - Aug 5 with 2249 viewsNeath_Jack

I'll be in the 2 seater sofa by the front window.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Near anyone today? on 10:34 - Aug 5 with 2239 viewspencoedjack

Near anyone today? on 10:32 - Aug 5 by Neath_Jack

I'll be in the pub 👍
Near anyone today? on 10:41 - Aug 5 with 2218 viewsOldjack

My usual ST seat which i'm not revealing otherwise i'll have that top stalker Teabag on my tail

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Near anyone today? on 10:47 - Aug 5 with 2203 viewsmax936

I'll be working out the garden so I won't be there, not paying the money they want for a fecking friendly.

In fact I'm seriously thinking about this being my last season as a ST holder, I'm not happy about the way we are going and my absolute distrust of those that were and are in power.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Near anyone today? on 10:49 - Aug 5 with 2192 viewsMo_Wives

Near anyone today? on 10:32 - Aug 5 by Neath_Jack

Ah, you're next to me.

Good luck, Mr Cooper

Near anyone today? on 10:49 - Aug 5 with 2190 viewsDarran

I shall be sitting in the same seat as usual.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Near anyone today? on 10:49 - Aug 5 with 2191 viewsmax936

Near anyone today? on 10:41 - Aug 5 by Oldjack

My usual ST seat which i'm not revealing otherwise i'll have that top stalker Teabag on my tail

The game is 90+ minutes mind not 50 to 60 minutes with the rest spent in the bar

Near anyone today? on 11:01 - Aug 5 with 2156 viewsOldjack

Near anyone today? on 10:49 - Aug 5 by max936

The game is 90+ minutes mind not 50 to 60 minutes with the rest spent in the bar

there's a very good invention out theses days It's called a TV where they show live live games ,loads of them in the bar aswell .you dopey kant and it's Ken's birthday ,plenty of ale to be drunk

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Login to get fewer ads

Near anyone today? on 11:02 - Aug 5 with 2151 viewspencoedjack

Near anyone today? on 10:47 - Aug 5 by max936

I'll be working out the garden so I won't be there, not paying the money they want for a fecking friendly.

In fact I'm seriously thinking about this being my last season as a ST holder, I'm not happy about the way we are going and my absolute distrust of those that were and are in power.

Thought the same last season 1st season following the Swans ( 30 odd years) that I really didn't enjoy it.

The way things are going I get the feeling it's going to be the same this season.

Modern football & all its razzmatazz is not all it's cracked up to be.
Near anyone today? on 11:04 - Aug 5 with 2144 viewsmax936

Near anyone today? on 11:01 - Aug 5 by Oldjack

there's a very good invention out theses days It's called a TV where they show live live games ,loads of them in the bar aswell .you dopey kant and it's Ken's birthday ,plenty of ale to be drunk

Wish him a Happy Birthday for me, give him a big sloppy kiss.

Near anyone today? on 11:22 - Aug 5 with 2085 viewsjudgejonevs

I'll be there I don't know where I'll be sitting I had a shit 2016 suffering a stroke in October so no intention of stopping going , one thing it's shown me is that you have to grab life and don't let it pass you by so I will be watching as much live football as I can

Life is too short !!!!!!!!! Swansea til I die...........

Near anyone today? on 11:28 - Aug 5 with 2064 viewsOldjack

Near anyone today? on 11:22 - Aug 5 by judgejonevs

I'll be there I don't know where I'll be sitting I had a shit 2016 suffering a stroke in October so no intention of stopping going , one thing it's shown me is that you have to grab life and don't let it pass you by so I will be watching as much live football as I can

Nice to see you back and on the mend ,great poster

Near anyone today? on 11:29 - Aug 5 with 2056 viewspencoedjack

Near anyone today? on 11:22 - Aug 5 by judgejonevs

Good luck with the recovery fella

My Mrs had a bad 2015/16 had the opposite effect on me made me realise football is not as important as I thought it was
Near anyone today? on 11:29 - Aug 5 with 2055 viewsjudgejonevs

Thanks Alan

Near anyone today? on 11:30 - Aug 5 with 2043 viewsjudgejonevs

Near anyone today? on 11:29 - Aug 5 by pencoedjack

My Mrs had a bad 2015/16 had the opposite effect on me made me realise football is not as important as I thought it was

Fair enough .

Near anyone today? on 11:32 - Aug 5 with 2029 viewsjudgejonevs

Thank you

Near anyone today? on 11:34 - Aug 5 with 2015 viewsjack2jack

Unfortunately won't be there today,shame as we've not missed a pre season for years,but due to the change in kick off time,it fvcked up our plans.Will catch the first half on the TV.
Near anyone today? on 11:50 - Aug 5 with 1980 viewsDewi1jack

Won't be there for the first time ever for the last pre season friendly.
£20 for a meaningless friendly, where the teams could change 15+ players in a game?

Same price as Brighton, Burnley, Everton and every other away meaningful LEAGUE game.
Same price as Spurs at Wemberlee as well.
Possibly the same price as FA or League Cup tickets as well.

Birmingham cost me £8 last week for a friendly.
That's way more reasonable.

Our club is just taking the p1ss with the price to watch a mid table Serie A side.
And even with that extortionate price they go and move the KO time so fugging people around.
Not sure if it's just me, but I'd find it funny if under 500 people rocked up

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

Near anyone today? on 11:55 - Aug 5 with 1965 viewsjack2jack

Near anyone today? on 11:50 - Aug 5 by Dewi1jack

Won't be there for the first time ever for the last pre season friendly.
£20 for a meaningless friendly, where the teams could change 15+ players in a game?

Same price as Brighton, Burnley, Everton and every other away meaningful LEAGUE game.
Same price as Spurs at Wemberlee as well.
Possibly the same price as FA or League Cup tickets as well.

Birmingham cost me £8 last week for a friendly.
That's way more reasonable.

Our club is just taking the p1ss with the price to watch a mid table Serie A side.
And even with that extortionate price they go and move the KO time so fugging people around.
Not sure if it's just me, but I'd find it funny if under 500 people rocked up

Well they didn't consider the fans when they changed the time,just a bunch of Nancy boys who couldn't be arsed to catch another flight or whatever.And you're right £20 was a bit of a piss take,but would have gone anyway.
Near anyone today? on 11:58 - Aug 5 with 1959 viewsbuilthjack

Am not there today. Too much work at home to do before the season starts properly.
Kinsey- I will say hello at the Man Utd game, I think you are in the same block as us.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Near anyone today? on 11:59 - Aug 5 with 1954 viewsJackfath

Give my regards to Ken, I used to enjoy him on here.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Near anyone today? on 12:04 - Aug 5 with 1925 viewsdickythorpe

Thanks for the invite!
Near anyone today? on 12:04 - Aug 5 with 1927 viewsOldjack

Near anyone today? on 11:59 - Aug 5 by Jackfath

Give my regards to Ken, I used to enjoy him on here.

Will do ,Minge

Near anyone today? on 12:53 - Aug 5 with 1856 viewsCooperman

In that case I'll bring my swear box; £1 a time.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

Near anyone today? on 13:34 - Aug 5 with 1777 viewsairedale

I'm 12 rows in front of you. If you get a chance stop and say hello, I'll be wearing a yellow jacket, white shirt and a royal blue cravat. Oh and I may be wearing a black trilby but I haven't decided for sure yet.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024