Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Swansea City Vs Man U Premier League Match Preview and Thread 20:16 - Aug 15 with 27290 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 19 Aug 2017 9:37]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Swansea City Vs Man U Premier League Match Preview and Thread on 20:31 - Aug 15 with 7922 viewsOldjack

please no more of this crap

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

The Official Swansea City Vs Man U Premier League Match Preview and Thread on 20:33 - Aug 15 with 7906 viewsdickythorpe

Grow up Oldjack. The way you react to a pint is far, far, far worse.
The Official Swansea City Vs Man U Premier League Match Preview and Thread on 20:35 - Aug 15 with 7911 viewsSTID2017

The Official Swansea City Vs Man U Premier League Match Preview and Thread on 20:31 - Aug 15 by Oldjack

Sad you begrudge a little kid a magical moment.

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

The Official Swansea City Vs Man U Premier League Match Preview and Thread on 20:37 - Aug 15 with 7902 viewsOldjack

The Official Swansea City Vs Man U Premier League Match Preview and Thread on 20:35 - Aug 15 by STID2017

i blame the parents ,he should be in awe of our players not theirs ,after all he is a Jack
[Post edited 15 Aug 2017 22:07]

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

The Official Swansea City Vs Man U Premier League Match Preview and Thread on 20:39 - Aug 15 with 7904 viewsSTID2017

The Official Swansea City Vs Man U Premier League Match Preview and Thread on 20:37 - Aug 15 by Oldjack

i blame the parents ,he should be in awe of our players not theirs ,after all he is a Jack
[Post edited 15 Aug 2017 22:07]

Look at the picture again.
On one side an absolute legend - on the other Ashley Williams.
(only joking ! )

The Official Swansea City Vs Man U Premier League Match Preview and Thread on 21:54 - Aug 15 with 7841 viewsspiderboy

1-0 to the swans
Fab to save a pen in the last minute!
The Official Swansea City Vs Man U Premier League Match Preview and Thread on 22:11 - Aug 15 with 7809 viewsMrSwerve

Everything points to Utd absolutely rogering us good and proper, so obviously it has to be a 2-1 home win.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

The Official Swansea City Vs Man U Premier League Match Preview and Thread on 22:56 - Aug 15 with 7754 viewsAndy1300

if we can keep it to under a 4 goal loss we will do well

Number 1 team in Wales

Login to get fewer ads

The Official Swansea City Vs Man U Premier League Match Preview and Thread on 23:15 - Aug 15 with 7730 viewsJethroJack

3-3 Tammy (a worldy) Alfie (header) Tom (free kick)
Siggy...who??
[Post edited 15 Aug 2017 23:16]
The Official Swansea City Vs Man U Premier League Match Preview and Thread on 23:26 - Aug 15 with 7713 viewsMuteswan

The Official Swansea City Vs Man U Premier League Match Preview and Thread on 23:15 - Aug 15 by JethroJack

3-3 Tammy (a worldy) Alfie (header) Tom (free kick)
Siggy...who??
[Post edited 15 Aug 2017 23:16]

When we win on Saturday we'll be top of the league 🤗 For a while anyway.
The Official Swansea City Vs Man U Premier League Match Preview and Thread on 01:08 - Aug 16 with 7630 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

I think we'll play better than we did at Southampton. I'll go with 1-5.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

The Official Swansea City Vs Man U Premier League Match Preview and Thread on 04:40 - Aug 16 with 7608 viewsSwansNZ

The Official Swansea City Vs Man U Premier League Match Preview and Thread on 20:31 - Aug 15 by Oldjack

He's gone to Everton mun.

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

The Official Swansea City Vs Man U Premier League Match Preview and Thread on 06:01 - Aug 16 with 7591 viewsSTID2017

The Official Swansea City Vs Man U Premier League Match Preview and Thread on 04:40 - Aug 16 by SwansNZ

He's gone to Everton mun.

Er ... both of them have actually, by coincidence

The Official Swansea City Vs Man U Premier League Match Preview and Thread on 06:04 - Aug 16 with 7589 viewsSwansNZ

The Official Swansea City Vs Man U Premier League Match Preview and Thread on 06:01 - Aug 16 by STID2017

Er ... both of them have actually, by coincidence

And I've heard a rumour, Gylfi might be off there too.

The Official Swansea City Vs Man U Premier League Match Preview and Thread on 09:34 - Aug 16 with 7467 viewsMo_Wives

The Official Swansea City Vs Man U Premier League Match Preview and Thread on 01:08 - Aug 16 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Good luck, Mr Cooper

The Official Swansea City Vs Man U Premier League Match Preview and Thread on 15:49 - Aug 16 with 7214 viewsJackSkellington

Those stats are funny. Based on a single game, apparently United create 3 chances per game, yet they scored 4 goals. That's how good they are.

Pants down for a bumming 12:30 Saturday. Oh god, I hope this isn't going to be too embarrassing.
The Official Swansea City Vs Man U Premier League Match Preview and Thread on 15:56 - Aug 16 with 7201 viewsSwans777

Got Swans to win 1 - 0. Abraham to score, at 120 to 1 .
The Official Swansea City Vs Man U Premier League Match Preview and Thread on 18:36 - Aug 16 with 7066 viewsWarwickHunt

The Official Swansea City Vs Man U Premier League Match Preview and Thread on 15:56 - Aug 16 by Swans777

Got Swans to win 1 - 0. Abraham to score, at 120 to 1 .

I've got a monkey on 3-0, Routledge hat-trick at 5,000,000-1.
The Official Swansea City Vs Man U Premier League Match Preview and Thread on 19:03 - Aug 16 with 7033 viewsplasjack

Swans winning 5-0, until referee calls off the game due to unseasonal snowstorm.
The Official Swansea City Vs Man U Premier League Match Preview and Thread on 19:13 - Aug 16 with 7013 viewsSwans777

The Official Swansea City Vs Man U Premier League Match Preview and Thread on 18:36 - Aug 16 by WarwickHunt

Not surprised, you do come across as being thick, old chap.
The Official Swansea City Vs Man U Premier League Match Preview and Thread on 20:59 - Aug 16 with 6920 viewsbuilthjack

We will get a result.
Doubters- feck off.

Oh, and let's give that cheating tw@t Rashford some serious stick.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

The Official Swansea City Vs Man U Premier League Match Preview and Thread on 21:39 - Aug 16 with 6874 viewsSwansNZ

The Official Swansea City Vs Man U Premier League Match Preview and Thread on 18:36 - Aug 16 by WarwickHunt

The monkey has more chance of scoring a hat-trick.

The Official Swansea City Vs Man U Premier League Match Preview and Thread on 22:49 - Aug 16 with 6799 viewsTheKirkyLife

My head says a respectable backs to the wall 2-0 defeat.

My spent money says a Swansea win.
The Official Swansea City Vs Man U Premier League Match Preview and Thread on 23:23 - Aug 16 with 6773 viewsLoyal

The Official Swansea City Vs Man U Premier League Match Preview and Thread on 20:35 - Aug 15 by STID2017

That's a small man, not a boy.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

The Official Swansea City Vs Man U Premier League Match Preview and Thread on 23:27 - Aug 16 with 6769 viewsTNT

The Official Swansea City Vs Man U Premier League Match Preview and Thread on 01:08 - Aug 16 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Fabianski to score our penalty, Phil?

Poll: Would you make goalposts bigger?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024