Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Reading v Swans in cup - streams available 16:52 - Sep 15 with 18218 viewsstevethejack

Being covered by a number of overseas channels, so streams guaranteed to be available.
Reading v Swans in cup - streams available on 18:12 - Sep 15 with 11766 viewsLoyal

Cheers steve, always spot on,

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Reading v Swans in cup - streams available on 22:04 - Sep 15 with 11671 viewssP7qupUf

I'm going. only a short drive.
Reading v Swans in cup - streams available on 22:06 - Sep 15 with 11664 viewsandypitt56

Reading v Swans in cup - streams available on 22:04 - Sep 15 by sP7qupUf

I'm going. only a short drive.

Yeh same hour away from me! hopefully we give the cup a good go this year.
Reading v Swans in cup - streams available on 22:24 - Sep 15 with 11642 viewsGaryjack

Reading v Swans in cup - streams available on 22:06 - Sep 15 by andypitt56

Yeh same hour away from me! hopefully we give the cup a good go this year.

Agreed, providing of course that we are able to compete in the league we are in first and foremost.
Reading v Swans in cup - streams available on 22:34 - Sep 15 with 11623 viewsshandyjack

luckily i'm on a course at Benson that week, so will be popping along too

Poll: Expectation for the season

Reading v Swans in cup - streams available on 22:58 - Sep 15 with 11597 viewsGaryjack

Reading v Swans in cup - streams available on 22:34 - Sep 15 by shandyjack

luckily i'm on a course at Benson that week, so will be popping along too

That week? It's on Tuesday mun!

What course you taking Shands? "How to find out what day of the week it is"?
Reading v Swans in cup - streams available on 13:08 - Sep 16 with 11422 viewsJethroJack

I'll pop along, would be rude not to.
Much closer to me than the Liberty.
Reading 1-3 Wilf.
Reading v Swans in cup - streams available on 15:30 - Sep 17 with 11226 viewsshandyjack

What the hell are you on about?

Poll: Expectation for the season

Login to get fewer ads

Reading v Swans in cup - streams available on 08:59 - Sep 18 with 11049 viewsswanseajack4eva

Does anyone know if it is pay at the gate in the away end?
Reading v Swans in cup - streams available on 10:44 - Sep 18 with 10935 viewsblackpooljack

Reading v Swans in cup - streams available on 08:59 - Sep 18 by swanseajack4eva

Does anyone have the addy of the site that lists all the stations covering the match mobdro not showing bein sport 12 or espn 3 ( 2 stations I've seen that are covering it )
Reading v Swans in cup - streams available on 18:29 - Sep 18 with 10774 viewssquarebear

I'm trying to psyche myself up to travel from N. London. The thought of having to endure extra time might seal the deal, I'm afraid.
Reading v Swans in cup - streams available on 18:50 - Sep 18 with 10753 viewsAl_Bundy

An ageing mob of Jacks will be going from the South.. We'll evade Thames Valley Police and drink in their main pub and go toe to toe with kebab shop...
Reading v Swans in cup - streams available on 19:41 - Sep 18 with 10698 viewslegoman

Reading v Swans in cup - streams available on 10:44 - Sep 18 by blackpooljack

Does anyone have the addy of the site that lists all the stations covering the match mobdro not showing bein sport 12 or espn 3 ( 2 stations I've seen that are covering it )

http://liveonsat.com/los.soc_br_eng_ALL.php

"M'sieur, you said your dog did not bite!" "That's not my dog"

Reading v Swans in cup - streams available on 20:14 - Sep 18 with 10655 viewsTummer_from_Texas

It will be available online via ESPN, for anyone in the States.

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

Reading v Swans in cup - streams available on 21:53 - Sep 18 with 10565 viewsjackrabbit

Reading v Swans in cup - streams available on 08:59 - Sep 18 by swanseajack4eva

I asked this question on SCFC2 and received this answer:

"I just called ticket office ... they said Reading has confirmed we can buy tickets on the day ... from the South Stand ticket office from 6:30 pm onwards. Not sure why, but ticket office said we are not advertising this information on our ticketing website. The person I spoke with indicated there should be plenty of tickets available."
Reading v Swans in cup - streams available on 21:56 - Sep 18 with 10554 viewsmagicdaps10

Reading v Swans in cup - streams available on 20:14 - Sep 18 by Tummer_from_Texas

It will be available online via ESPN, for anyone in the States.

Will be on flawless then.....great.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Reading v Swans in cup - streams available on 22:48 - Sep 18 with 10476 viewsblackpooljack

Reading v Swans in cup - streams available on 19:41 - Sep 18 by legoman

http://liveonsat.com/los.soc_br_eng_ALL.php

Cheers mate that was exactly what I was looking for much appreciated
Reading v Swans in cup - streams available on 19:57 - Sep 19 with 10141 viewsTheResurrection

any updates on where this game is?

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

Reading v Swans in cup - streams available on 19:58 - Sep 19 with 10129 viewsNeath_Jack

Reading v Swans in cup - streams available on 19:57 - Sep 19 by TheResurrection

Flawless if you have it, in live events.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Reading v Swans in cup - streams available on 19:59 - Sep 19 with 10114 viewszedlep

New on here. Trying to use this link. Got the screen showing the fixture and suggested sources. What do I press next. Sorry for being a tvvat but I'm new to this streaming ballux! HELP please

Zedzdead

Reading v Swans in cup - streams available on 20:00 - Sep 19 with 10090 viewsTheResurrection

Reading v Swans in cup - streams available on 19:58 - Sep 19 by Neath_Jack

Flawless if you have it, in live events.

Nice one mucker

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

Reading v Swans in cup - streams available on 20:01 - Sep 19 with 10070 viewsphact0rri

Its going to be on Radio Wales Sports as well apparently http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b096n2nq

If you have the bad luck of working this evening.. :(

Poll: Should EPL Refrees hold Post-Match Interviews

Reading v Swans in cup - streams available on 20:01 - Sep 19 with 10070 viewsBrother_Ben

Reading v Swans in cup - streams available on 19:59 - Sep 19 by zedlep

New on here. Trying to use this link. Got the screen showing the fixture and suggested sources. What do I press next. Sorry for being a tvvat but I'm new to this streaming ballux! HELP please

http://soccerlegacy.net/premier-league-live-stream-3/
Reading v Swans in cup - streams available on 20:02 - Sep 19 with 10054 viewsJack_y_Jwc

Reading v Swans in cup - streams available on 19:57 - Sep 19 by TheResurrection

Somewhere near Reading

Reading v Swans in cup - streams available on 20:05 - Sep 19 with 9992 viewsphact0rri

Reading v Swans in cup - streams available on 20:02 - Sep 19 by Jack_y_Jwc

Somewhere near Reading

oh... so not the London public library?

Poll: Should EPL Refrees hold Post-Match Interviews

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024