Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Reading FC Vs Swansea City Football League Cup Match Thread 13:25 - Sep 18 with 50434 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 19 Sep 2017 19:47]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Reading FC Vs Swansea City Football League Cup Match Thread on 21:42 - Sep 19 with 4091 viewsjack2jack

The Official Reading FC Vs Swansea City Football League Cup Match Thread on 21:37 - Sep 19 by Private_Partz

Great move. We need more of that.

Indeed,soz got over excited
The Official Reading FC Vs Swansea City Football League Cup Match Thread on 21:42 - Sep 19 with 4091 viewsjasper_T

Dunno why Tammy was moaning, he was offside for that entire move.
The Official Reading FC Vs Swansea City Football League Cup Match Thread on 21:42 - Sep 19 with 4089 viewsIslander

Ayew - what a difference he has made
The Official Reading FC Vs Swansea City Football League Cup Match Thread on 21:42 - Sep 19 with 4079 viewsPrivate_Partz

The Official Reading FC Vs Swansea City Football League Cup Match Thread on 21:41 - Sep 19 by macthejack

Lovely finish Ayew, the ref making up for how utterly sh*t he's been all match.

This with knobs on lol.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

The Official Reading FC Vs Swansea City Football League Cup Match Thread on 21:42 - Sep 19 with 4058 viewsgolly47

Cracking assist ref XD XD

Poll: What was worse?

The Official Reading FC Vs Swansea City Football League Cup Match Thread (n/t) on 21:43 - Sep 19 with 4037 viewslittle_britton

The Official Reading FC Vs Swansea City Football League Cup Match Thread on 21:41 - Sep 19 by SgorioFruit

Leeds just scored a 94th minute winner against Burnley

Burnley equalised
[Post edited 19 Sep 2017 21:44]
The Official Reading FC Vs Swansea City Football League Cup Match Thread on 21:43 - Sep 19 with 4024 viewsjack2jack

The referees a wnker
The Official Reading FC Vs Swansea City Football League Cup Match Thread (n/t) on 21:43 - Sep 19 with 4005 viewsswansea68

The Official Reading FC Vs Swansea City Football League Cup Match Thread (n/t) on 21:43 - Sep 19 by little_britton

Burnley equalised
[Post edited 19 Sep 2017 21:44]

Lol
[Post edited 19 Sep 2017 21:49]
Login to get fewer ads

The Official Reading FC Vs Swansea City Football League Cup Match Thread on 21:43 - Sep 19 with 4003 viewsSmellyplumz

Thank you Ayew for the first glimpse of decent football.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

The Official Reading FC Vs Swansea City Football League Cup Match Thread on 21:43 - Sep 19 with 4002 viewsmonmouth

What a great ref.

He must feel like a total tw*t.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Official Reading FC Vs Swansea City Football League Cup Match Thread on 21:43 - Sep 19 with 3998 viewsWarwickHunt

The Official Reading FC Vs Swansea City Football League Cup Match Thread on 21:41 - Sep 19 by swanjackal

Hope not, could be seen as sexual assault if he did.

The refereeza wànkah
The Official Reading FC Vs Swansea City Football League Cup Match Thread on 21:44 - Sep 19 with 3969 viewsSgorioFruit

The Official Reading FC Vs Swansea City Football League Cup Match Thread on 21:41 - Sep 19 by SgorioFruit

Burnley score 96th equaliser to send the game into extra time

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

The Official Reading FC Vs Swansea City Football League Cup Match Thread on 21:44 - Sep 19 with 3928 viewsdcd14

Or maybe not ha.
The Official Reading FC Vs Swansea City Football League Cup Match Thread on 21:45 - Sep 19 with 3876 viewsMeraki

We look 10 times better with Ayew on the pitch
The Official Reading FC Vs Swansea City Football League Cup Match Thread on 21:46 - Sep 19 with 3811 viewsLeonWasGod

The Official Reading FC Vs Swansea City Football League Cup Match Thread on 21:36 - Sep 19 by Smellyplumz

Am I the only one who thinks our football has been gash tonight? We used to play better footy in league 1.

We used to play great football, agreed. And that's the problem as people want us to get back to that, but it's highly unlikely. Not many teams dominate and pass it around like we used to. We're just the same as everyone else now.
The Official Reading FC Vs Swansea City Football League Cup Match Thread on 21:46 - Sep 19 with 3808 viewsjasper_T

vdH my motm
The Official Reading FC Vs Swansea City Football League Cup Match Thread on 21:47 - Sep 19 with 3695 viewsGaryjack

The Official Reading FC Vs Swansea City Football League Cup Match Thread on 21:40 - Sep 19 by 34dfgdf54

Bony did ok I thought. Ref not giving him a stroke then.

He's here to score goals, he's a striker. So nope he didn't do ok. And if it's down to the system we are adopting then wtf is he doing here!
The Official Reading FC Vs Swansea City Football League Cup Match Thread on 21:48 - Sep 19 with 3681 views34dfgdf54

The Official Reading FC Vs Swansea City Football League Cup Match Thread on 21:46 - Sep 19 by jasper_T

vdH my motm

I'd agree with that. Looked a step above today.
The Official Reading FC Vs Swansea City Football League Cup Match Thread on 21:48 - Sep 19 with 3647 viewsmacthejack

The Official Reading FC Vs Swansea City Football League Cup Match Thread on 21:47 - Sep 19 by Garyjack

He's here to score goals, he's a striker. So nope he didn't do ok. And if it's down to the system we are adopting then wtf is he doing here!

He barely had a sniff. He's a victim of our lack of creativity.
The Official Reading FC Vs Swansea City Football League Cup Match Thread on 21:48 - Sep 19 with 3641 viewsSgorioFruit

Premier League clubs eliminated from the cup tonight are Liverpool, Stoke, Huddersfield,
And possibly Burnley, and one from the Bournemouth v Brighton game.

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

The Official Reading FC Vs Swansea City Football League Cup Match Thread on 21:49 - Sep 19 with 3628 viewsmagicdaps10

The Official Reading FC Vs Swansea City Football League Cup Match Thread on 21:46 - Sep 19 by jasper_T

vdH my motm

Been solid as a rock, transformation under Clement is unbelievable.

Mesa is absolute class, always available and just keeps the ball moving.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

The Official Reading FC Vs Swansea City Football League Cup Match Thread on 21:49 - Sep 19 with 3618 viewsSmellyplumz

The Official Reading FC Vs Swansea City Football League Cup Match Thread on 21:46 - Sep 19 by LeonWasGod

We used to play great football, agreed. And that's the problem as people want us to get back to that, but it's highly unlikely. Not many teams dominate and pass it around like we used to. We're just the same as everyone else now.

Well I dream that one day we play like that again.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

The Official Reading FC Vs Swansea City Football League Cup Match Thread on 21:50 - Sep 19 with 3520 views34dfgdf54

The Official Reading FC Vs Swansea City Football League Cup Match Thread on 21:47 - Sep 19 by Garyjack

F*ck me it's his first start. He held it up and bought others into game. Give the guy a chance.
The Official Reading FC Vs Swansea City Football League Cup Match Thread on 21:53 - Sep 19 with 3380 viewsmagicdaps10

The Official Reading FC Vs Swansea City Football League Cup Match Thread on 21:50 - Sep 19 by 34dfgdf54

F*ck me it's his first start. He held it up and bought others into game. Give the guy a chance.

You need runners off a player like Bony and certainly have ones who can run in behind him.......be it centrally or out wide.

He comes short, pops the ball back AND its paramount you have the runners.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

The Official Reading FC Vs Swansea City Football League Cup Match Thread on 21:53 - Sep 19 with 3355 viewsphact0rri

He's a forward. the closest the goal. if he's holding the ball and getting it into the box for the wings , this is also his job.

Poll: Should EPL Refrees hold Post-Match Interviews

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024