Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
SGORIOFRUITS MESSAGE TO PAUL CLEMENT 16:13 - Sep 24 with 28300 viewsSgorioFruit

WILL BE SENT FIRST CLASS TOMORROW MORNING

[Post edited 24 Sep 2017 16:14]

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

SGORIOFRUITS MESSAGE TO PAUL CLEMENT on 14:48 - Sep 27 with 3024 viewsSmellyplumz

SGORIOFRUITS MESSAGE TO PAUL CLEMENT on 12:23 - Sep 27 by Darran

Embarrassing. Very very embarrassing.

Ucking hell I thought he was joking, sad state of affairs that we are begging for a 35 yr old to come back into the squad. Leon is a colossal legend but if people think he will play all season to save us they are going to be disappointed.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

SGORIOFRUITS MESSAGE TO PAUL CLEMENT on 14:57 - Sep 27 with 3013 viewsjack247

SGORIOFRUITS MESSAGE TO PAUL CLEMENT on 14:48 - Sep 27 by Smellyplumz

Ucking hell I thought he was joking, sad state of affairs that we are begging for a 35 yr old to come back into the squad. Leon is a colossal legend but if people think he will play all season to save us they are going to be disappointed.

Most of us are crying out for Mesa to start games to be fair. I think it's only Sgorio playing the Leon card this early.
SGORIOFRUITS MESSAGE TO PAUL CLEMENT on 16:05 - Sep 27 with 2965 viewsjacabertawe

SGORIOFRUITS MESSAGE TO PAUL CLEMENT on 14:57 - Sep 27 by jack247

Most of us are crying out for Mesa to start games to be fair. I think it's only Sgorio playing the Leon card this early.

How about Leon AND Mesa?

Britishness...is a political synonym for Englishness which extends English culture over the Scots, the Welsh, and the Irish. - Gwynfor Evans

SGORIOFRUITS MESSAGE TO PAUL CLEMENT on 16:09 - Sep 27 with 2958 viewsjack247

SGORIOFRUITS MESSAGE TO PAUL CLEMENT on 16:05 - Sep 27 by jacabertawe

How about Leon AND Mesa?

Instead of who?
SGORIOFRUITS MESSAGE TO PAUL CLEMENT on 16:13 - Sep 27 with 2955 viewsMo_Wives

SGORIOFRUITS MESSAGE TO PAUL CLEMENT on 12:17 - Sep 27 by Landore_Jack

A Swansea City fan just sent this wonderfully blunt four-page letter to Paul Clement about Leon Britton

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/swansea-city-fan-just-

Sgoriofruit strikes again

Good luck, Mr Cooper

SGORIOFRUITS MESSAGE TO PAUL CLEMENT on 16:18 - Sep 27 with 2949 viewsMo_Wives

SGORIOFRUITS MESSAGE TO PAUL CLEMENT on 12:57 - Sep 27 by exiledclaseboy

And Sgoriofruit him/herself.

It's hard to tell if the 'fruits' are male or female these days.

Good luck, Mr Cooper

SGORIOFRUITS MESSAGE TO PAUL CLEMENT on 19:13 - Sep 27 with 2852 viewsGTCJack

SGORIOFRUITS MESSAGE TO PAUL CLEMENT on 16:18 - Sep 27 by Mo_Wives

It's hard to tell if the 'fruits' are male or female these days.

Fans LEaDer
SGORIOFRUITS MESSAGE TO PAUL CLEMENT on 19:13 - Sep 27 with 2853 viewsBrynmill_Jack

SGORIOFRUITS MESSAGE TO PAUL CLEMENT on 12:57 - Sep 27 by exiledclaseboy

And Sgoriofruit him/herself.

He must be creaming himself with all the attention he's getting. I hope clement writes back "f*ck off" five hundred times. In crayon

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Login to get fewer ads

SGORIOFRUITS MESSAGE TO PAUL CLEMENT on 19:16 - Sep 27 with 2842 viewsjack2jack

SGORIOFRUITS MESSAGE TO PAUL CLEMENT on 19:13 - Sep 27 by Brynmill_Jack

He must be creaming himself with all the attention he's getting. I hope clement writes back "f*ck off" five hundred times. In crayon

He doesn't use crayons it's all dot to dot don't you know
SGORIOFRUITS MESSAGE TO PAUL CLEMENT on 19:23 - Sep 27 with 2828 viewsBrynmill_Jack

SGORIOFRUITS MESSAGE TO PAUL CLEMENT on 19:16 - Sep 27 by jack2jack

He doesn't use crayons it's all dot to dot don't you know

Pencil then .
I hope clement's reply has been sent to the right padded cell, err sorry , guest room

SGORIOFRUITS MESSAGE TO PAUL CLEMENT on 19:33 - Sep 27 with 2813 viewsmonmouth

All in the shape of a diamond? With five 'f*ck offs' at the top of the page in a line and two at the end.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

SGORIOFRUITS MESSAGE TO PAUL CLEMENT on 21:19 - Sep 27 with 2726 viewsSgorioFruit

SGORIOFRUITS MESSAGE TO PAUL CLEMENT on 10:22 - Sep 26 by DafyddHuw

Do you mean who I was alluring, or do you mean who allured me?

I tend not to allure anyone these days (old age), but I am allured by your intelligence.
Can I ask, are you a Gog by any chance?

Dwi'n De Cymro

I'm a southern Welshman of course.

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

SGORIOFRUITS MESSAGE TO PAUL CLEMENT on 21:27 - Sep 27 with 2705 viewsBrynmill_Jack

SGORIOFRUITS MESSAGE TO PAUL CLEMENT on 19:33 - Sep 27 by monmouth

All in the shape of a diamond? With five 'f*ck offs' at the top of the page in a line and two at the end.

SGORIOFRUITS MESSAGE TO PAUL CLEMENT on 10:48 - Sep 28 with 2572 viewsWarwickHunt

In Welsh...
SGORIOFRUITS MESSAGE TO PAUL CLEMENT on 11:04 - Sep 28 with 2552 viewsSmellyplumz

Did anyone check with the postie whether Paul got the letter yet?

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

SGORIOFRUITS MESSAGE TO PAUL CLEMENT on 15:34 - Sep 28 with 2463 viewsDevz00

SGORIOFRUITS MESSAGE TO PAUL CLEMENT on 11:04 - Sep 28 by Smellyplumz

Did anyone check with the postie whether Paul got the letter yet?

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/paul-clement-responds-swansea-city-1

Genetically, paedophiles have more genes in common with crabs than they do with you and me. Now that is scientific fact. There's no real evidence for it, but it is scientific fact.

SGORIOFRUITS MESSAGE TO PAUL CLEMENT on 15:43 - Sep 28 with 2460 viewsmonmouth

I should think it has guaranteed that he now can't possibly play Britton, even if he was ever thinking of it.

Well done Old Fruit.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

SGORIOFRUITS MESSAGE TO PAUL CLEMENT on 16:18 - Sep 28 with 2421 viewsTummer_from_Texas

SGORIOFRUITS MESSAGE TO PAUL CLEMENT on 15:34 - Sep 28 by Devz00

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/paul-clement-responds-swansea-city-1

They actually wasted one of their questions in the pre-West Ham press conference to ask about this letter?

I don't know how the Clement has the patience for the local press sometimes, especially compared to other managers like Mourinho who are such condescending asses when they are asked good questions.
[Post edited 28 Sep 2017 16:19]

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

SGORIOFRUITS MESSAGE TO PAUL CLEMENT on 17:01 - Sep 28 with 2385 viewsjack247

SGORIOFRUITS MESSAGE TO PAUL CLEMENT on 15:43 - Sep 28 by monmouth

I should think it has guaranteed that he now can't possibly play Britton, even if he was ever thinking of it.

Well done Old Fruit.

He's going to look like he's behind Sgorio if he ever does decide to pick Leon. Wales Online must be praying they get the chance to write that article.
[Post edited 28 Sep 2017 17:02]
SGORIOFRUITS MESSAGE TO PAUL CLEMENT on 19:11 - Sep 28 with 2316 viewsBrynmill_Jack

SGORIOFRUITS MESSAGE TO PAUL CLEMENT on 17:01 - Sep 28 by jack247

He's going to look like he's behind Sgorio if he ever does decide to pick Leon. Wales Online must be praying they get the chance to write that article.
[Post edited 28 Sep 2017 17:02]

They could stage a meeting between the two and take photos, what a story that would make. Clement there in his camel hair coat and scarf and sgorio in his tutu, gas mask and sunday best flippers...........................

SGORIOFRUITS MESSAGE TO PAUL CLEMENT on 19:31 - Sep 28 with 2299 viewsPhil_S

SGORIOFRUITS MESSAGE TO PAUL CLEMENT on 16:18 - Sep 28 by Tummer_from_Texas

They actually wasted one of their questions in the pre-West Ham press conference to ask about this letter?

I don't know how the Clement has the patience for the local press sometimes, especially compared to other managers like Mourinho who are such condescending asses when they are asked good questions.
[Post edited 28 Sep 2017 16:19]

I'm embarrassed for the "journalist" that asked this question in a room full of his peers. I hope the club immediately removed his press accreditation
SGORIOFRUITS MESSAGE TO PAUL CLEMENT on 20:41 - Sep 28 with 2246 viewsSwanzay

SGORIOFRUITS MESSAGE TO PAUL CLEMENT on 20:47 - Sep 28 with 2226 viewsBrynmill_Jack

SGORIOFRUITS MESSAGE TO PAUL CLEMENT on 20:41 - Sep 28 by Swanzay

Oooh he's really made it now. On sky sports news!

SGORIOFRUITS MESSAGE TO PAUL CLEMENT on 20:51 - Sep 28 with 2214 viewsWarwickHunt

SGORIOFRUITS MESSAGE TO PAUL CLEMENT on 20:47 - Sep 28 by Brynmill_Jack

Oooh he's really made it now. On sky sports news!

There'll be no stopping him now - he'll be posting in third person next...
SGORIOFRUITS MESSAGE TO PAUL CLEMENT on 21:23 - Sep 28 with 2182 viewsjack247

SGORIOFRUITS MESSAGE TO PAUL CLEMENT on 20:41 - Sep 28 by Swanzay

Fair play, this has gone berserk. Wonder if we will see Leon on Saturday
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024