Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Swansea City Versus Leicester City Premier League Match Thread 23:18 - Oct 18 with 45725 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 21 Oct 2017 14:29]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Swansea City Versus Leicester City Premier League Match Thread on 15:27 - Oct 21 with 2790 views34dfgdf54

Bit harsh on Saches. Been the only one who looks to go forward.
The Official Swansea City Versus Leicester City Premier League Match Thread on 15:27 - Oct 21 with 2781 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Classic Kyle Naughton, backing off and letting somebody cross the ball in, when in a really dangerous position.

Unfortunately for us Mahrez is an excellent crosser of the ball and Kyle didn't get away with it this time.

Hopefully those who have been praising him for doing that all season will wise up now.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

The Official Swansea City Versus Leicester City Premier League Match Thread on 15:27 - Oct 21 with 2786 viewsunion_jack

No less than they deserve!

Sanches is so easy to get the ball off, it's criminal.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

The Official Swansea City Versus Leicester City Premier League Match Thread on 15:27 - Oct 21 with 2782 viewsswanjackal

Fair play, it was a decent header though.

Fabianski had no chance
[Post edited 21 Oct 2017 15:28]

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hypocritically hypocritical !

The Official Swansea City Versus Leicester City Premier League Match Thread on 15:28 - Oct 21 with 2754 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Bournemouth beating Stoke 2:0.
The Official Swansea City Versus Leicester City Premier League Match Thread on 15:29 - Oct 21 with 2711 viewsLeonWasGod

The Official Swansea City Versus Leicester City Premier League Match Thread on 15:27 - Oct 21 by 34dfgdf54

Bit harsh on Saches. Been the only one who looks to go forward.

He's the escaped goat for this season it seems
The Official Swansea City Versus Leicester City Premier League Match Thread on 15:29 - Oct 21 with 2693 viewsGlyn1

Leicester deserve to be ahead.

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

The Official Swansea City Versus Leicester City Premier League Match Thread on 15:30 - Oct 21 with 2672 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Mesa - £11,000,000 - not playing

Bony - £13,000,000 - not playing

Clucas - £16,000,000 - not playing

Whoever oversaw the above should be sacked.

Login to get fewer ads

The Official Swansea City Versus Leicester City Premier League Match Thread on 15:34 - Oct 21 with 2494 viewsPozuelosSideys

Right, im gonna say it. I dont rate Sanches. His decision making is far too slow. His awareness of what is going on around him is poor and his execution is terrible.

Prove me wrong big boy.

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

The Official Swansea City Versus Leicester City Premier League Match Thread on 15:36 - Oct 21 with 2427 views34dfgdf54

Ummm it’s getting a bit more difficult to stick up for Sanches now admittedly.
The Official Swansea City Versus Leicester City Premier League Match Thread on 15:38 - Oct 21 with 2347 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

The Official Swansea City Versus Leicester City Premier League Match Thread on 15:36 - Oct 21 by 34dfgdf54

Ummm it’s getting a bit more difficult to stick up for Sanches now admittedly.

He's perhaps our only player who is willing to try something to create a chance, even if it has a high possibility of not coming off. This game he has pinged some quick first time passes to create shooting chances.

The Official Swansea City Versus Leicester City Premier League Match Thread on 15:38 - Oct 21 with 2344 viewsLeonWasGod

The Official Swansea City Versus Leicester City Premier League Match Thread on 15:34 - Oct 21 by PozuelosSideys

Right, im gonna say it. I dont rate Sanches. His decision making is far too slow. His awareness of what is going on around him is poor and his execution is terrible.

Prove me wrong big boy.

He started brightly, but last 10 mins his confidence looks shot. There's a player in there but us now (a poor team with no movement ahead of him) is not what he or we need.

If he had Vardy, Mahrez and Osaki buzzing around ahead of him I suspect you'd see a better player.
The Official Swansea City Versus Leicester City Premier League Match Thread on 15:40 - Oct 21 with 2285 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

There we go, another risky pass out to the right wing which put Narsingh in. His first touch ruined it.

The Official Swansea City Versus Leicester City Premier League Match Thread on 15:40 - Oct 21 with 2282 views34dfgdf54

Expecting pelters, but Leon is not doing his job of protecting back four. They are playing in between the lines of our defence and midfield way too easily.
The Official Swansea City Versus Leicester City Premier League Match Thread on 15:41 - Oct 21 with 2274 viewsmagicdaps10

The Official Swansea City Versus Leicester City Premier League Match Thread on 15:38 - Oct 21 by LeonWasGod

He started brightly, but last 10 mins his confidence looks shot. There's a player in there but us now (a poor team with no movement ahead of him) is not what he or we need.

If he had Vardy, Mahrez and Osaki buzzing around ahead of him I suspect you'd see a better player.

If you have a steak on a plate with shiite.......the steak will taste of shiite.

Ala the seagulls.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

The Official Swansea City Versus Leicester City Premier League Match Thread on 15:41 - Oct 21 with 2265 viewsmonmouth

On screen, Leicester by far better. On screen for us, no movement, no pattern, no pace, too many touches, and no clue. In short, in the vernacular, we are facking shit so far. Anyone there seeing differently with the full picture at the ground? Where is Mesa? I really don’t want to be premature, as a goal might change everything, but can anyone see what we are actually trying to do?

It’s awful to watch on the telly, I can tell you that for sure.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Official Swansea City Versus Leicester City Premier League Match Thread on 15:42 - Oct 21 with 2226 viewsjojaca

The Official Swansea City Versus Leicester City Premier League Match Thread on 15:30 - Oct 21 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Mesa - £11,000,000 - not playing

Bony - £13,000,000 - not playing

Clucas - £16,000,000 - not playing

Whoever oversaw the above should be sacked.

Another game where we are struggling to create, another game where the opposition is getting more attempts.

Sanches is starting to get on my nerves with his constant miserable body language.

Even when you know, you never know?

The Official Swansea City Versus Leicester City Premier League Match Thread on 15:43 - Oct 21 with 2198 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

The Official Swansea City Versus Leicester City Premier League Match Thread on 15:41 - Oct 21 by monmouth

On screen, Leicester by far better. On screen for us, no movement, no pattern, no pace, too many touches, and no clue. In short, in the vernacular, we are facking shit so far. Anyone there seeing differently with the full picture at the ground? Where is Mesa? I really don’t want to be premature, as a goal might change everything, but can anyone see what we are actually trying to do?

We're waiting for a mistake, just like we do in every game under Clement. Defend, defend, take no risks going forward and hope the opposition slips up and we can steal a goal.

It is like watching a lower league team playing a superior team in the F.A. Cup.

The Official Swansea City Versus Leicester City Premier League Match Thread on 15:43 - Oct 21 with 2194 viewsTheFranchise

How can someone like Sanches that loses the ball so often actually help us?
The Official Swansea City Versus Leicester City Premier League Match Thread on 15:44 - Oct 21 with 2169 viewsunion_jack

The Official Swansea City Versus Leicester City Premier League Match Thread on 15:41 - Oct 21 by monmouth

This!!

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

The Official Swansea City Versus Leicester City Premier League Match Thread on 15:44 - Oct 21 with 2149 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

The Official Swansea City Versus Leicester City Premier League Match Thread on 15:42 - Oct 21 by jojaca

Another game where we are struggling to create, another game where the opposition is getting more attempts.

Sanches is starting to get on my nerves with his constant miserable body language.

Sanches has played a part in nearly every attack where we've got somebody into a dangerous position.

The Official Swansea City Versus Leicester City Premier League Match Thread on 15:44 - Oct 21 with 2153 viewsPozuelosSideys

The Official Swansea City Versus Leicester City Premier League Match Thread on 15:38 - Oct 21 by LeonWasGod

Its possible

I was about to say the players look like they are playing scared. The decision making may be slow and the build up may be slow as theyre being told to play in a way where the tactics are set in stone and they are being kept on a leash. The absolute opposite of how Laudrup got his players playing.

Watch them.. every time somebody gets a ball, they have a bit of think, then do something. Too slow.

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."

The Official Swansea City Versus Leicester City Premier League Match Thread on 15:45 - Oct 21 with 2120 viewsthornabyswan

The Official Swansea City Versus Leicester City Premier League Match Thread on 15:43 - Oct 21 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

We're waiting for a mistake, just like we do in every game under Clement. Defend, defend, take no risks going forward and hope the opposition slips up and we can steal a goal.

It is like watching a lower league team playing a superior team in the F.A. Cup.

Are you on about the Swans or your team at Huddersfield

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

The Official Swansea City Versus Leicester City Premier League Match Thread on 15:46 - Oct 21 with 2106 viewsPozuelosSideys

Bookmark the corner of 43.30. Reference The Res - Carrolls

The Official Swansea City Versus Leicester City Premier League Match Thread on 15:47 - Oct 21 with 2077 views34dfgdf54

The Official Swansea City Versus Leicester City Premier League Match Thread on 15:44 - Oct 21 by PozuelosSideys

Its possible

I was about to say the players look like they are playing scared. The decision making may be slow and the build up may be slow as theyre being told to play in a way where the tactics are set in stone and they are being kept on a leash. The absolute opposite of how Laudrup got his players playing.

Watch them.. every time somebody gets a ball, they have a bit of think, then do something. Too slow.

Exactly my thoughts. Too regimented.

Clement is on borrowed time
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024