Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Protests before BHA 13:31 - Oct 26 with 17318 viewsSwanjaxs

Just seen on Facebook that a protest is being organised for outside the Liberty for midday before the Brighton game, flyers have been printed and a banner too! ......

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Protests before BHA on 18:32 - Oct 26 with 1927 viewslonglostjack

Protests before BHA on 15:52 - Oct 26 by Fireboy2

About bloody time too

Just wish I could make it

Me too. Wish I could be there. Hope our club respect the right to peacefully protest.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Protests before BHA on 18:35 - Oct 26 with 1916 viewsmax936

Protests before BHA on 18:32 - Oct 26 by longlostjack

Me too. Wish I could be there. Hope our club respect the right to peacefully protest.

I'm working till 2 supposedly, but if I do get away early I'm not gonna be able to make it at 12

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Protests before BHA on 18:39 - Oct 26 with 1902 views34dfgdf54

Protests before BHA on 17:02 - Oct 26 by Darran

Rubbish a poster on here told him what he thought of him Tuesday night.

Did they Darran? Good on them.

JVZ and Dineen are never there anymore are they?
Protests before BHA on 18:52 - Oct 26 with 1859 viewsNeathJack

Protests before BHA on 17:05 - Oct 26 by max936

How did he get that opportunity then?

Anyway whats rubbish, the bit about being stopped from going near the posh seats?

I told you about it in a text on Saturday ffs.

I just walked along the concourse between the two tiers on 90 mins while keeping my eyes on the game and passed the stewards to get below the directors box.

There are plenty of stewards milling around there mind.
Protests before BHA on 18:59 - Oct 26 with 1826 viewsDewi1jack

Protests before BHA on 18:35 - Oct 26 by max936

I'm working till 2 supposedly, but if I do get away early I'm not gonna be able to make it at 12

My Mrs (Just married again!!!) is working until 12:30 again in Hereford Hospital (plus injury time if someone is still on the op table!)
Didn't get down until just after 14:30 for the Fester match, although with hindsight the Heads of the Valley being shut that day would have saved us watching that dross even though I'd have been angry at the time.

If it still on when we get down will join in happily, or be singing loud and proud protest songs through the game.
Definitely for Bournemouth and beyond

From small acorns and all that.
Hopefully this is the beginning of a much larger protest that'll continue until Beaky, Dimwit and all the rest won't show up again.
Although the b'stards will still be shareholders until they sell out. Again

Be nice if the normal culprits who try to take the p1ss on here out of singers in the East etc, help or shut up not hinder as well

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

Protests before BHA on 19:13 - Oct 26 with 1789 viewsWingstandwood

Protests before BHA on 18:59 - Oct 26 by Dewi1jack

My Mrs (Just married again!!!) is working until 12:30 again in Hereford Hospital (plus injury time if someone is still on the op table!)
Didn't get down until just after 14:30 for the Fester match, although with hindsight the Heads of the Valley being shut that day would have saved us watching that dross even though I'd have been angry at the time.

If it still on when we get down will join in happily, or be singing loud and proud protest songs through the game.

Hopefully this is the beginning of a much larger protest that'll continue until Beaky, Dimwit and all the rest won't show up again.

Be nice if the normal culprits who try to take the p1ss on here out of singers in the East etc, help or shut up not hinder as well

The one that gets to me is the "If you protest you'll affect the team on the pitch"....F@cking hells bells the team on the pitch was affected way before any protest! Thats the whole point of the protest itself.

The board/sell-outs would not buy desperately required wingers, a goal scoring free kick taking Sigi replacement, full back cover, an extra striker thats match fit and non-injury prone. Yanks and sell-outs share-div profit from a transfer window tens of millions in the plus came first.

Argus!

Protests before BHA on 19:24 - Oct 26 with 1754 viewsmax936

Protests before BHA on 18:52 - Oct 26 by NeathJack

I just walked along the concourse between the two tiers on 90 mins while keeping my eyes on the game and passed the stewards to get below the directors box.

There are plenty of stewards milling around there mind.

There were people trying to go that way on Saturday but stewards wouldn't let them I was gonna go past myself and give him and the others a glare at least, there was still a few minutes left of the game.

Protests before BHA on 19:28 - Oct 26 with 1735 viewsmax936

Me and the Mrs are going up to Hereford for a few days next week, meet up with a few mates up there for a few drinks/meal etc and a days fishing on the Wye. Mrs is off with their wife's somewhere, Worcester or Shrewsbury probably.

Login to get fewer ads

Protests before BHA on 19:43 - Oct 26 with 1678 viewsGaryjack

Protests before BHA on 19:24 - Oct 26 by max936

There were people trying to go that way on Saturday but stewards wouldn't let them I was gonna go past myself and give him and the others a glare at least, there was still a few minutes left of the game.

I'm all for protesting Max, but glaring at them is going a bit over the top don't you think?
Protests before BHA on 19:45 - Oct 26 with 1667 views3swan

Heads of the Valley planned to be closed weekend of the Brighton game
Protests before BHA on 19:52 - Oct 26 with 1637 viewsDarran

Protests before BHA on 19:45 - Oct 26 by 3swan

Heads of the Valley planned to be closed weekend of the Brighton game

Is your little boy down this way at the weekend Clivey?
[Post edited 26 Oct 2017 19:57]

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Protests before BHA on 19:57 - Oct 26 with 1613 viewsmax936

Protests before BHA on 19:43 - Oct 26 by Garyjack

I'm all for protesting Max, but glaring at them is going a bit over the top don't you think?

Well at virtually 57 and not a blemish on my character, I'm not gonna be to silly am I mun.
I might have raised my hand and shock my fist at em all as well, not a lot more anyone can actually do in fairness

Protests before BHA on 19:59 - Oct 26 with 1602 views3swan

Protests before BHA on 19:52 - Oct 26 by Darran

Is your little boy down this way at the weekend Clivey?
[Post edited 26 Oct 2017 19:57]

Not that I know.

Brighton game yes

EDit

Brain in gear now

No he went last night though
[Post edited 26 Oct 2017 20:03]
Protests before BHA on 20:27 - Oct 26 with 1521 viewsOldjack

Protests before BHA on 19:24 - Oct 26 by max936

A glare ffs it's got to be two fingers at least

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Protests before BHA on 20:30 - Oct 26 with 1504 viewsJackfath

Who was the poster on here who tried to get something going last season but he got short shrift from some?

I never could work out why.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Protests before BHA on 20:31 - Oct 26 with 1498 viewsDarran

Protests before BHA on 20:30 - Oct 26 by Jackfath

Who was the poster on here who tried to get something going last season but he got short shrift from some?

I never could work out why.

Murph.

Protests before BHA on 20:32 - Oct 26 with 1492 viewsJackfath

Protests before BHA on 20:31 - Oct 26 by Darran

Murph.

So what happened to him? I believe his intentions were good?

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.

Protests before BHA on 20:33 - Oct 26 with 1481 viewsDarran

Protests before BHA on 20:32 - Oct 26 by Jackfath

So what happened to him? I believe his intentions were good?

Gary will know.

Protests before BHA on 20:35 - Oct 26 with 1477 viewsJackfath

Protests before BHA on 20:33 - Oct 26 by Darran

Gary will know.

That sounds ominous.

Protests before BHA on 20:38 - Oct 26 with 1454 viewsDarran

Protests before BHA on 20:35 - Oct 26 by Jackfath

That sounds ominous.

They were close. 👀

Protests before BHA on 20:38 - Oct 26 with 1453 viewsbuilthjack

Protests before BHA on 19:28 - Oct 26 by max936

Me and the Mrs are going up to Hereford for a few days next week, meet up with a few mates up there for a few drinks/meal etc and a days fishing on the Wye. Mrs is off with their wife's somewhere, Worcester or Shrewsbury probably.

I am in Hereford Wednesday too

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Protests before BHA on 20:42 - Oct 26 with 1441 viewsSTID2017

Protests before BHA on 20:33 - Oct 26 by Darran

Gary will know.

"Is Murph Gary in Disguise" (Sung to the tune of "Are you Cardiff (or whoever) in disguise? "

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Protests before BHA on 20:44 - Oct 26 with 1436 viewsGaryjack

Protests before BHA on 20:38 - Oct 26 by Darran

They were close. 👀

In all seriousness Dar, i have no idea what happened to him on here. I did text him a few months ago when his name popped up, and he did reply saying he had a new job and was away a lot. But too completely disappear from here is kinda weird!
Protests before BHA on 20:46 - Oct 26 with 1421 viewsmax936

Protests before BHA on 20:27 - Oct 26 by Oldjack

A glare ffs it's got to be two fingers at least

You could come over with the chaps and give them the Swansea salute mush.

Protests before BHA on 20:47 - Oct 26 with 1416 viewsGaryjack

Protests before BHA on 20:42 - Oct 26 by STID2017

"Is Murph Gary in Disguise" (Sung to the tune of "Are you Cardiff (or whoever) in disguise? "

Nah, i've met him, he's nothing like me, he's a really nice guy!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024