Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Protests before BHA 13:31 - Oct 26 with 17321 viewsSwanjaxs

Just seen on Facebook that a protest is being organised for outside the Liberty for midday before the Brighton game, flyers have been printed and a banner too! ......

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Protests before BHA on 22:14 - Oct 26 with 3753 viewsexiledclaseboy

Protests before BHA on 22:10 - Oct 26 by TheResurrection

He told me you turned up at his gaff with a machete and crowbar after he accused you of refreshing on here every 5 seconds!!

Tw@t

Poll: Tory leader

Protests before BHA on 22:20 - Oct 26 with 3720 viewslonglostjack

Protests before BHA on 22:11 - Oct 26 by Jackfath

Remind me not to get on your bad side ecb, you bully.

Went to Page 13 - Dwight there with one of his typically perceptive comments.

"... yet Fabianski throws it all away again. Why sign all these goalkeepers if we will not drop the worst goalkeeper in the league "

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Protests before BHA on 22:25 - Oct 26 with 3690 viewsFireboy2

Protests before BHA on 22:20 - Oct 26 by longlostjack

Went to Page 13 - Dwight there with one of his typically perceptive comments.

"... yet Fabianski throws it all away again. Why sign all these goalkeepers if we will not drop the worst goalkeeper in the league "

Now DYSS is a complete bellend
Protests before BHA on 23:13 - Oct 26 with 3601 viewsbuilthjack

Protests before BHA on 20:50 - Oct 26 by max936

I'll be on the River upstream of Belmont probably, the Dace haven't turned up yet so I'll be on the Barbel pegs, then it'll be the Barrels then bout 7 ish, staying in Southbank House.

Good luck with the fishing

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Protests before BHA on 23:22 - Oct 26 with 3571 viewsLeonWasGod

Protests before BHA on 20:50 - Oct 26 by max936

I'll be on the River upstream of Belmont probably, the Dace haven't turned up yet so I'll be on the Barbel pegs, then it'll be the Barrels then bout 7 ish, staying in Southbank House.

That sounds great
Protests before BHA on 23:25 - Oct 26 with 3567 viewsbuilthjack

Protests before BHA on 23:22 - Oct 26 by LeonWasGod

That sounds great

Max will be on the Butty

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Protests before BHA on 23:27 - Oct 26 with 3564 viewsmax936

Protests before BHA on 21:21 - Oct 26 by hammy

Why not just ask HJ and the others, "So, is this the next level ?"

If I ever get within earshot of him I will indeed ask that question and if you get the chance you can do the same and everyone else who feels totally let down and pissed off, you won't get an answer though probably just a vacant stare back until you're ushered away like a peasant.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Protests before BHA on 23:56 - Oct 26 with 3530 viewsmax936

Protests before BHA on 23:22 - Oct 26 by LeonWasGod

That sounds great

It'll probably turn out as frustrating as watching us play at this moment in time, temperature is gonna drop which will take the colour out of the river making it crystal clear with the fish sulking away and not feeding.

Login to get fewer ads

Protests before BHA on 17:29 - Oct 27 with 3337 viewsOldjack

Protests before BHA on 23:56 - Oct 26 by max936

It'll probably turn out as frustrating as watching us play at this moment in time, temperature is gonna drop which will take the colour out of the river making it crystal clear with the fish sulking away and not feeding.

Makes no odds what state the river's in ,you'll still blank

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Protests before BHA on 18:32 - Oct 27 with 3269 viewsmax936

Protests before BHA on 17:29 - Oct 27 by Oldjack

Makes no odds what state the river's in ,you'll still blank

Not a chance with Woody and Dai with me sarn, so up your smelly chuff.

Protests before BHA on 18:40 - Oct 27 with 3253 viewsSwanjaxs

Protests before BHA on 18:32 - Oct 27 by max936

Just an update :
Some of the lads protesting are boycotting the game as well, obviously that would be up to the individual....
[Post edited 27 Oct 2017 18:41]

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.

Protests before BHA on 18:49 - Oct 27 with 3241 viewsWingstandwood

Protests before BHA on 18:40 - Oct 27 by Swanjaxs

Just an update :
Some of the lads protesting are boycotting the game as well, obviously that would be up to the individual....

A mass boycott would have the most devastating effect, IMO it would not look good if there were sh*t loads of empty seats when a game is televised in the U.S of A to the watching other Yanks that our Yanks are answerable to.

And to the w#nkers that say "It won't help the team?"....Well Jenkins and his leeching band of merry men have starved the team, not helped the team, will relegate the team, just so they can sit on the proceeds of transfer window pr0fits to engineer a share-div payout.

Argus!

Protests before BHA on 18:55 - Oct 27 with 3231 viewsmax936

Protests before BHA on 18:40 - Oct 27 by Swanjaxs

Just an update :

I would be there if it wasn't for work SJ, well-done to all that can and will be there, hope it goes well and that it gets a positive reaction

Protests before BHA on 19:58 - Oct 27 with 3178 viewsBillyChong

Great idea but surely 12pm is too early for most people considering where the Liberty is. Could there be a second sitting at 4.45pm?
Protests before BHA on 20:11 - Oct 27 with 3144 viewsSwanjaxs

Protests before BHA on 19:58 - Oct 27 by BillyChong

Great idea but surely 12pm is too early for most people considering where the Liberty is. Could there be a second sitting at 4.45pm?

From what i can gather the protest will be continuing for an hour after the game also

Protests before BHA on 20:17 - Oct 27 with 3132 viewswhoflungdung

They ll be leaving the ground early then

Poll: Is it Spa or spa

Protests before BHA on 21:00 - Oct 27 with 3090 viewsOldjack

Divine intervention couldn't help you ,Lardy

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Protests before BHA on 21:14 - Oct 27 with 3057 viewsDewi1jack

And if all else fails,
Pop up the road to the hooligans base and borrow a bit of semtex.
That'll get you a netful of fish.

No need to thank me Max.
Enjoy the fishing

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

Protests before BHA on 21:16 - Oct 27 with 3048 viewsQJumpingJack

For any protest to have impact, media outlets need to be notified in advance. National not just local media.
Protests before BHA on 21:36 - Oct 27 with 3022 viewsDewi1jack

Protests before BHA on 18:49 - Oct 27 by Wingstandwood

A mass boycott would have the most devastating effect, IMO it would not look good if there were sh*t loads of empty seats when a game is televised in the U.S of A to the watching other Yanks that our Yanks are answerable to.

And to the w#nkers that say "It won't help the team?"....Well Jenkins and his leeching band of merry men have starved the team, not helped the team, will relegate the team, just so they can sit on the proceeds of transfer window pr0fits to engineer a share-div payout.

Trouble is we all know that any sort of real boycott won't happen.
It certainly wouldn't hurt the overpaid pansies we seem to have at the mo- maybe with the exception of just a few who have the club in their bloodstream.
And if we're losing a mass walk out will just appear the 'normal fire drill' we seem to have got in the last couple of seasons.

Singing songs like " you greedy b'stards..." from all parts of the ground may just catch on. Especially if people have seen a protest before the game.
May certainly be heard on Sky/ MotD
Getting the national (Not Welsh!) press involved would undoubtedly help.
Would also cause the Welsh papers problems answering the questions off their (predominantly GB wide) owners, how the lovin' f**k did they not pick this up weeks or months ago

Small acorns...

Cheer the team.
Make the atmosphere in the stadium uncomfortable for the sell out b'stards though.

And that doesn't mean giving them dirty glances or finger wagging when you walk past them.
We have a Trust that can do that

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

Protests before BHA on 21:43 - Oct 27 with 3009 viewsLandore_Jack

Really hope this goes ahead. Will be there to support the protest. Jenkins out!

#backtojack

Protests before BHA on 21:58 - Oct 27 with 2988 viewsmax936

Protests before BHA on 21:00 - Oct 27 by Oldjack

Divine intervention couldn't help you ,Lardy

Any way are you and your gang attending this protest or will you be to busy quaffing Jager bombs in the Railway ?

Protests before BHA on 22:02 - Oct 27 with 2973 viewsmax936

Protests before BHA on 21:16 - Oct 27 by QJumpingJack

For any protest to have impact, media outlets need to be notified in advance. National not just local media.

Yep I was gonna make a similar post of the same, get the TV camera's there as well.

Protests before BHA on 22:05 - Oct 27 with 2969 views34dfgdf54

Protests before BHA on 21:16 - Oct 27 by QJumpingJack

See this is what is needed. They’ve had no pressure on and got away with any sort of questioning. Look at the sh*t Mike Ashley gets.

First step for me is the trust coming out publicly asking for Jenkins to resign with immediate effect.
Protests before BHA on 22:08 - Oct 27 with 2962 viewspencoedjack

Protests before BHA on 21:36 - Oct 27 by Dewi1jack

Trouble is we all know that any sort of real boycott won't happen.
It certainly wouldn't hurt the overpaid pansies we seem to have at the mo- maybe with the exception of just a few who have the club in their bloodstream.
And if we're losing a mass walk out will just appear the 'normal fire drill' we seem to have got in the last couple of seasons.

Singing songs like " you greedy b'stards..." from all parts of the ground may just catch on. Especially if people have seen a protest before the game.
May certainly be heard on Sky/ MotD
Getting the national (Not Welsh!) press involved would undoubtedly help.
Would also cause the Welsh papers problems answering the questions off their (predominantly GB wide) owners, how the lovin' f**k did they not pick this up weeks or months ago

Small acorns...

Cheer the team.
Make the atmosphere in the stadium uncomfortable for the sell out b'stards though.

And that doesn't mean giving them dirty glances or finger wagging when you walk past them.
We have a Trust that can do that

Valencia's protest was pretty decent all leaving the ground 10 mins before half time.

Problem is we have to many PL fans in our fan base.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024