Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Protests before BHA 13:31 - Oct 26 with 17320 viewsSwanjaxs

Just seen on Facebook that a protest is being organised for outside the Liberty for midday before the Brighton game, flyers have been printed and a banner too! ......

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Protests before BHA on 20:49 - Oct 26 with 1681 viewsJackfath

Protests before BHA on 20:47 - Oct 26 by Garyjack

Nah, i've met him, he's nothing like me, he's a really nice guy!

So why didn't his idea of meeting up in the Landore Social Club come to fruition?

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Protests before BHA on 20:49 - Oct 26 with 1678 viewsSTID2017

Protests before BHA on 20:46 - Oct 26 by max936

You could come over with the chaps and give them the Swansea salute mush.

Get The Res involved mun - he'll be sure to give him "The Glasgow Handshake" (by the way he's always offering people out on here)

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Protests before BHA on 20:50 - Oct 26 with 1668 viewsmax936

Protests before BHA on 20:38 - Oct 26 by builthjack

I am in Hereford Wednesday too

I'll be on the River upstream of Belmont probably, the Dace haven't turned up yet so I'll be on the Barbel pegs, then it'll be the Barrels then bout 7 ish, staying in Southbank House.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Protests before BHA on 20:55 - Oct 26 with 1652 viewslonglostjack

I was talking to TNT about this before the Huddersfield game. It might be an idea to have a section on PS for meeting up with fellow Jacks. For example- working in Birmingham next weekend- any Jacks in Brum fancy a pint? Or on the bloody 17.15 heading out of Paddington- no seat - any Jacks fancy a Bow and a chat the in buffet car? Holidays Mallorca Tenerife etc.

Edit: Please stick this post somewhere else and don't reply don't want to distract from the OP
[Post edited 26 Oct 2017 20:58]

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Protests before BHA on 20:55 - Oct 26 with 1651 viewsGaryjack

Protests before BHA on 20:49 - Oct 26 by Jackfath

So why didn't his idea of meeting up in the Landore Social Club come to fruition?

From memory i put him off as i had planned a private meeting with certain individuals that he could not attend. That meeting went ahead, but coincided with an upturn in our fortunes on the field and his disappearance from the site.
Protests before BHA on 20:57 - Oct 26 with 1628 viewsJackfath

Protests before BHA on 20:55 - Oct 26 by Garyjack

From memory i put him off as i had planned a private meeting with certain individuals that he could not attend. That meeting went ahead, but coincided with an upturn in our fortunes on the field and his disappearance from the site.

Is this meeting the one that Loyal was always alluding to? Could he not attend as he wasn't logistically able to, or was he not invited?
[Post edited 26 Oct 2017 21:00]

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.

Protests before BHA on 20:58 - Oct 26 with 1626 viewsexiledclaseboy

Protests before BHA on 20:55 - Oct 26 by Garyjack

He disappeared shortly after calling me all sorts of nasty names during the defeat at Man City last season.

Poll: Tory leader

Protests before BHA on 21:07 - Oct 26 with 1588 viewsGaryjack

Protests before BHA on 20:57 - Oct 26 by Jackfath

Is this meeting the one that Loyal was always alluding to? Could he not attend as he wasn't logistically able to, or was he not invited?
[Post edited 26 Oct 2017 21:00]

I wouldn't have thought so. It was a meeting with regard to the launch of a website called www.swanseacitysellouts.co.uk which i still hold the domain for. It was meant to provide information that we had gathered/been provided with on the sellers and yanks. But as i said, it coincided with a vastly improvement in performances on the field, Murph disappearing and basically me believing that unless the Trust were actively involved then any protest is doomed to fail. Though that is not an attack on the trust, as i appreciate their reasons for non involvement at that time.
Login to get fewer ads

Protests before BHA on 21:09 - Oct 26 with 1580 viewsGaryjack

Protests before BHA on 20:58 - Oct 26 by exiledclaseboy

He disappeared shortly after calling me all sorts of nasty names during the defeat at Man City last season.

Was that the Sunday afternoon 'fight club'? I remember it well!
Protests before BHA on 21:09 - Oct 26 with 1571 viewsexiledclaseboy

Protests before BHA on 21:09 - Oct 26 by Garyjack

Was that the Sunday afternoon 'fight club'? I remember it well!

It was. Shocked I was.

Protests before BHA on 21:17 - Oct 26 with 1537 viewsGaryjack

Protests before BHA on 21:09 - Oct 26 by exiledclaseboy

It was. Shocked I was.

A momentous day though. Riots on here by half 3 on a Sunday afternoon!
Protests before BHA on 21:21 - Oct 26 with 1509 viewshammy

Protests before BHA on 19:57 - Oct 26 by max936

Well at virtually 57 and not a blemish on my character, I'm not gonna be to silly am I mun.
I might have raised my hand and shock my fist at em all as well, not a lot more anyone can actually do in fairness

Why not just ask HJ and the others, "So, is this the next level ?"

C'mon Bony shoot !!!!

Protests before BHA on 21:29 - Oct 26 with 1489 viewsLandore_Jack

Murph wanted to perform a Supporters Action Group but was shot down by the minority. He posted on the other site and there was a worry that hell would break loose if certain people on here met posters on there.

#backtojack

Protests before BHA on 21:33 - Oct 26 with 1479 viewsexiledclaseboy

Protests before BHA on 21:17 - Oct 26 by Garyjack

A momentous day though. Riots on here by half 3 on a Sunday afternoon!

I hadn’t even had a drink.

Protests before BHA on 21:40 - Oct 26 with 1448 viewsGaryjack

Protests before BHA on 21:33 - Oct 26 by exiledclaseboy

I hadn’t even had a drink.

I think Murph had!
Protests before BHA on 21:43 - Oct 26 with 1435 viewsGaryjack

Protests before BHA on 21:29 - Oct 26 by Landore_Jack

Murph wanted to perform a Supporters Action Group but was shot down by the minority. He posted on the other site and there was a worry that hell would break loose if certain people on here met posters on there.

Come to think of it, i do remember Bovril posting on there that he would give Darran and Jackfath a slap!
Protests before BHA on 21:48 - Oct 26 with 1409 viewsJackfath

Protests before BHA on 21:43 - Oct 26 by Garyjack

Come to think of it, i do remember Bovril posting on there that he would give Darran and Jackfath a slap!

There’s a queue.

Protests before BHA on 21:50 - Oct 26 with 1403 viewsDewi1jack

Protests before BHA on 19:45 - Oct 26 by 3swan

Heads of the Valley planned to be closed weekend of the Brighton game

Thanks for the warning.
Just had a look and it seems like night closures are the order of the day ( or night)

http://www.traffic-wales.com/VoyagerNews.aspx?NEWSID=6228&lang=en-GB

Thankfully we go home through Brecon to Leominster.

Although if we're that bad, then driving off an unfinished bridge on the A465 may not be such a bad idea

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

Protests before BHA on 21:56 - Oct 26 with 1376 viewsLandore_Jack

Here is the link regarding the previous meeting arranged by Murph:

Supporters action group meeting 19th of December by Murph75 9 Dec 2016 21:21
Hey all,

How we doing?

The supporters action group thought it would be a good idea to clarify our intentions before the meeting on the 19th of December.

Our main purpose of getting together is to raise awareness amongst the supporters (especially those who don’t frequent forums such as this) to what exactly is happening and has happened at boardroom level. Basically any action that we take at this point will be against the selling shareholders.

Personally, we have no ill feeling to the new owners as of yet. We believe that to take action against them at this time could be very detrimental to both the short and possibly long term future of the club.

We wish to put this out too you all, as people do have different views, but for now at least this will be our agenda, which will be open to all suggestions to create a mandate towards the best possible way to move forward.

We will try to answer any questions you may have, but please at this time accept that no specific details will be revealed on public forums until a clear mandate has been set. We look forward to your support.

#backtojack

Protests before BHA on 21:57 - Oct 26 with 1362 viewsGaryjack

Protests before BHA on 21:48 - Oct 26 by Jackfath

There’s a queue.

I have no idea. I can't even read the site anymore since i pretended to be a girl on there, and they all wanted to shag me! When i started having a pop at them i was banned with a message saying "Nice try Darran" (or something like that!
Protests before BHA on 21:59 - Oct 26 with 1345 viewsexiledclaseboy

Protests before BHA on 21:40 - Oct 26 by Garyjack

I think Murph had!

Pages 9-13 is where the fun is. It’s like the silicone chip inside his head got switched to overload. (With apologies to The Boomtown Rats). Seems it was the last thread he’s posted on too

The Official Man City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread by jackharris 2 Feb 2017 12:30
http://leaguelane.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/09/Swansea-vs-Manchester-City-Match-Preview-and-Prediction-24-September-2016.jpg
https://i.imgsafe.org/71c2d35922.jpeg

[Post edited 26 Oct 2017 22:01]

Protests before BHA on 22:09 - Oct 26 with 1290 viewsGaryjack

Protests before BHA on 21:59 - Oct 26 by exiledclaseboy

Pages 9-13 is where the fun is. It’s like the silicone chip inside his head got switched to overload. (With apologies to The Boomtown Rats). Seems it was the last thread he’s posted on too

The Official Man City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread by jackharris 2 Feb 2017 12:30
http://leaguelane.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/09/Swansea-vs-Manchester-City-Match-Preview-and-Prediction-24-September-2016.jpg

Awesome stuff!
Protests before BHA on 22:10 - Oct 26 with 1284 viewsTheResurrection

He told me you turned up at his gaff with a machete and crowbar after he accused you of refreshing on here every 5 seconds!!

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

Protests before BHA on 22:10 - Oct 26 with 1285 viewsDarran

He's right about you being a prick and a bully.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Protests before BHA on 22:11 - Oct 26 with 1283 viewsJackfath

Remind me not to get on your bad side ecb, you bully.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024