Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Remoaner,losers . 23:28 - Nov 10 with 2301344 viewspikeypaul

OUT WITH A DEAL EATING OUR CAKE AND LOVING IT suck it up remoaners

And like a typical anti democracy remoaner he decided the will of the people should be ignored the minute the democratic result was in total fecking hypocrite 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Despite it being voted in to law by the commons the spineless two faced remoaner MPs have totally abandoned any morals and decided to ignore the will of the British people.

It will be remembered and no election or referendum will ever be the same again in this country.

The one thing that will come is a massive surge in the popularity of UKIP or a similar party in the future who stand for the 52%.

Happy Days.

[Post edited 1 Jan 2021 14:13]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

The Countdown begins. on 09:57 - Feb 19 with 2263 viewsJango

The Countdown begins. on 09:50 - Feb 19 by Batterseajack

Aye, nothing to do with Brexit at all. All this said back in September can be discounted.

In an interview with Radio 5 live, Mr Howells said a no-deal Brexit would lead to costly trade barriers and disrupt its supply chain.

"In terms of administration, we'd probably be looking at something like sixty odd thousand additional bits of documentation we would have to provide to get product to and from Europe," he told the Wake up to Money programme.

Mr Howells said the loss of "frictionless trade" in this supply chain would harm its production output and competitiveness.

"If we are shipping and competing against a European manufacturer in Europe, they are not incurring those tariffs," he said.

"And in the UK it would be the componentry cost that would be the main additional burden we would have to carry for UK customers."

"And clearly if we end up with World Trade Organization tariffs we'd have something like 10% costs in addition on our shipped product back into Europe, and that would certainly run into tens of millions of pounds."

"Likewise when we're looking at componentry coming the other way, again [it could cost] tens of millions in terms of tariffs coming into the UK."

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-45558424

https://www.express.co.uk/news/politics/1070185/brexit-news-honda-fanctory-japan

https://www.ft.com/content/be4d30b2-14f8-11e9-a581-4ff78404524e

https://www.ft.com/content/8f46b0d4-77b6-11e8-8e67-1e1a0846c475

All that was before the new FTA with the EU. You’re happy to take their word back then but not now I see.
The Countdown begins. on 10:08 - Feb 19 with 2231 viewspikeypaul

The Countdown begins. on 09:57 - Feb 19 by Jango

All that was before the new FTA with the EU. You’re happy to take their word back then but not now I see.

Jango, the loser gets a hard on with bad news .

He’s gutted this morning when Honda announced it has nothing to do with Brexit.I suppose the reason they are also shutting the plant in Turkey is Brexits fault.

He’s fecking clueless and still can not accept democracy and I am loving it.

38 AFLI

SIUYRL
[Post edited 19 Feb 2019 10:09]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧

The Countdown begins. on 10:08 - Feb 19 with 2229 viewsJango

The Countdown begins. on 09:49 - Feb 19 by majorraglan

It’s not a subscription, the law of the land states that if you want to watch TV you have to have a licence. I don’t want to pay tax, but I have to because it’s the law. For the price of a pint of beer each week viewers, listeners and online browsers get a very good service from a very good broadcaster.

That’s not entirely true. People who only use catch up (anything but iPlayer) don’t need a license.
3.5m have already opted out and now the BBC want to start charging over the over 75s to make up the gap to cover linekers wage.

As I said, if it’s so good then cancelling the license fee won’t be a problem. Start a subscription fee and people like clasey will be happy to pay £25 a month.
[Post edited 19 Feb 2019 10:11]
The Countdown begins. on 10:09 - Feb 19 with 2228 viewsBatterseajack

They would have known about the FTA with the EU way before last September Jango when they were making these warnings. Its undoubtedly a more complicated issue than blaming this solely on Brexit, but you can't deny that its a significant factor.

Brexit means that car production is not viable in the UK, because we'll be outside the single market and customs union.

The FTA with Japan means they can move production to Japan instead of the EU.

If it was solely to do with the FTA and not Brexit, then why are we not seeing their European plants relocating to Japan?

This move is bad for the EU as well though, as it impacts the supply chains.
The Countdown begins. on 10:10 - Feb 19 with 2225 viewsBatterseajack

The Countdown begins. on 10:08 - Feb 19 by pikeypaul

He’s gutted this morning when Honda announced it has nothing to do with Brexit.I suppose the reason they are also shutting the plant in Turkey is Brexits fault.

38 AFLI

SIUYRL

Dicker als Hackfleisch
The Countdown begins. on 10:20 - Feb 19 with 2207 viewsWarwickHunt

Aye - it was a big secret.

Christ - does your stupidity know any fûcking bounds?
[Post edited 19 Feb 2019 10:26]
The Countdown begins. on 10:31 - Feb 19 with 2192 viewsWarwickHunt

The Countdown begins. on 10:10 - Feb 19 by Batterseajack

Dicker als Hackfleisch

Più spessa della carne macinata.
The Countdown begins. on 12:02 - Feb 19 with 2151 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

38 AFLI

SIUYRL

Well Honda sell 2 million cars in China and millions in both the US and Japan. In Europe sales have tailed off to around 150K the Honda plant in Swindon is running at 50 per cent capacity. Closing the plants in Swindon and Turkey is somewhat understandable if you want to invest in electrical cars.
Unfortunately our politicians are so busy fighting amongst themselves we don't seem to have any industrial strategy.
[Post edited 19 Feb 2019 12:28]

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Login to get fewer ads

The Countdown begins. on 12:40 - Feb 19 with 2135 viewsLohengrin

The Countdown begins. on 12:02 - Feb 19 by JACKMANANDBOY

Well Honda sell 2 million cars in China and millions in both the US and Japan. In Europe sales have tailed off to around 150K the Honda plant in Swindon is running at 50 per cent capacity. Closing the plants in Swindon and Turkey is somewhat understandable if you want to invest in electrical cars.
Unfortunately our politicians are so busy fighting amongst themselves we don't seem to have any industrial strategy.
[Post edited 19 Feb 2019 12:28]

I was listening to Ian Ross, the BBC’s Industrial Correspondent on Radio 4 this morning when I was driving home from Nights and he was explaining how Honda’s share of the European market as a whole has more than halved in the last decade and continues to spiral downward.

If you’re looking for a reason for the trouble in Swindon then look no further. Brexit or not they can’t give their product away. It’s game over.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

The Countdown begins. on 12:45 - Feb 19 with 2128 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

The Countdown begins. on 12:40 - Feb 19 by Lohengrin

I was listening to Ian Ross, the BBC’s Industrial Correspondent on Radio 4 this morning when I was driving home from Nights and he was explaining how Honda’s share of the European market as a whole has more than halved in the last decade and continues to spiral downward.

If you’re looking for a reason for the trouble in Swindon then look no further. Brexit or not they can’t give their product away. It’s game over.

Yes I have a friend who worked there, left a year ago as he said demand was poor and the prospects were looking very poor for European sales and staff numbers reducing. Feel sorry for all those affected at least Swindon is a growing town in a good location for work.
[Post edited 19 Feb 2019 13:20]

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

The Countdown begins. on 13:40 - Feb 19 with 2098 viewsEbo

The Japanese saw the UK as the gateway to the EU single market. Now the UK could be out of the EU and Japan has a Free Trade deal with the EU. This isn’t complicated.

I

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

The Countdown begins. on 14:01 - Feb 19 with 2076 viewsWarwickHunt

The Countdown begins. on 13:40 - Feb 19 by Ebo

The Japanese saw the UK as the gateway to the EU single market. Now the UK could be out of the EU and Japan has a Free Trade deal with the EU. This isn’t complicated.

I

You say that, mate - but we're dealing with the Authentic Bolognese Twins here.

50% pork, 50% beef mince.
The Countdown begins. on 14:06 - Feb 19 with 2074 viewsEbo

The Countdown begins. on 14:01 - Feb 19 by WarwickHunt

You say that, mate - but we're dealing with the Authentic Bolognese Twins here.

50% pork, 50% beef mince.

Don't confuse them with stats or post anything with figures that make any factual sense. It vibrates an area of their cranium called 'Shatners Bassoon" .

The Countdown begins. on 14:59 - Feb 19 with 2054 viewsEbo

38 AFLI

SIUYRL

"It is easier to fool people than to convince them they have been fooled" Mark Twain

You've been fooled, you staggering arse biscuit.

The Countdown begins. on 18:18 - Feb 19 with 1991 viewsrockinjk

The Countdown begins. on 08:29 - Feb 19 by pikeypaul

Honda have confirmed the decision has absolutely nothing to do with Brexit

That’s why they are also closing the plant in Turkey.

The remoaners are fecking gutted they can’t blame it on it now.

38 AFLI

SIUYRL
[Post edited 19 Feb 2019 9:02]

Amazing coincidence all these big manufacturers leaving a month before Brexit

I’m sure there’s been no mention in any board room!

Ffs I deal with Brexit every day in work and it’s a massive issue but keep your head in the sand
The Countdown begins. on 18:21 - Feb 19 with 1986 viewsrockinjk

Why are leavers so obsessed with denying anything negative is to do with Brexit? Literally nothing in their eyes, yet anyone with half a brain knows uncertainty and potential barriers to Trade are massive isssues for business

Yet at same time every little bit of good news is celebrated like it’s all do with Brexit. It shows a real projection and lack of confidence in the project.

Own your shit leavers
The Countdown begins. on 18:25 - Feb 19 with 1973 viewsFlashberryjack

The Countdown begins. on 18:21 - Feb 19 by rockinjk

Why are leavers so obsessed with denying anything negative is to do with Brexit? Literally nothing in their eyes, yet anyone with half a brain knows uncertainty and potential barriers to Trade are massive isssues for business

Yet at same time every little bit of good news is celebrated like it’s all do with Brexit. It shows a real projection and lack of confidence in the project.

Own your shit leavers

Why are remainers so obsessed with claiming everything negative is to do with Brexit?

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

The Countdown begins. on 18:32 - Feb 19 with 1967 viewslonglostjack

The Countdown begins. on 18:25 - Feb 19 by Flashberryjack

Why are remainers so obsessed with claiming everything negative is to do with Brexit?

I wouldn’t for one minute claim that every negative news is down to uncertainty about Brexit. Problem is though that it hardly helps and that’s putting it mildly. Only an absolute Ostrich can’t see the dangers of a hard Brexit though Flash. Nothing project fear about that.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

The Countdown begins. on 18:38 - Feb 19 with 1963 viewsrockinjk

The Countdown begins. on 18:25 - Feb 19 by Flashberryjack

But that’s not true, no one would say this is SOLELY to do with Brexit, just that it doesn’t help

Brexit has caused huge uncertainty for business and especially high tec manufacturing reliant on JIT.

There is naunce in this debate but I sense many Brexit supporters are more bothered by their phyrric victory than the future of the Country.

You can’t keep shouting project fear, ranting at ‘remoaners’ people have been warned. Brexit is damaging there are Trade offs economically if you want blue passports and less foreign people and it’s time to own it!

Brexit was sold on a fantasy and it’s unraveling and sadly this is not even the start.

I was hoping I was wrong when we voted to leave. I wanted to believe there was a bright future. Where are the positives? Seriously?

Phyrric victory
The Countdown begins. on 00:12 - Feb 20 with 1877 viewsKilkennyjack

Feck this Tory Brexit

Beware of the Risen People

The Countdown begins. on 00:26 - Feb 20 with 1874 viewsDJack

The Countdown begins. on 00:12 - Feb 20 by Kilkennyjack

Feck this Tory Brexit

To be fair, Corbyn and the far left have assisted.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

The Countdown begins. on 10:33 - Feb 20 with 1809 viewspikeypaul

37 AFLI

SIUYRL

Getting close now lads

The Countdown begins. on 10:59 - Feb 20 with 1798 viewsLeonWasGod

The Countdown begins. on 00:12 - Feb 20 by Kilkennyjack

Feck this Tory Brexit

The Countdown begins. on 19:06 - Feb 20 with 1721 viewsHighjack

President Junker is sporting a wound upon his face today which he claims is a result of a shaving accident. Obviously it helps to have a steady hand first thing in the morning to have a successful shave, which is difficult with his sciatica.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

The Countdown begins. on 19:21 - Feb 20 with 1716 viewsWarwickHunt

The Countdown begins. on 19:06 - Feb 20 by Highjack

President Junker is sporting a wound upon his face today which he claims is a result of a shaving accident. Obviously it helps to have a steady hand first thing in the morning to have a successful shave, which is difficult with his sciatica.

Never trust a man who doesn’t drink.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024