Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Remoaner,losers . 23:28 - Nov 10 with 2301345 viewspikeypaul

OUT WITH A DEAL EATING OUR CAKE AND LOVING IT suck it up remoaners

And like a typical anti democracy remoaner he decided the will of the people should be ignored the minute the democratic result was in total fecking hypocrite 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Despite it being voted in to law by the commons the spineless two faced remoaner MPs have totally abandoned any morals and decided to ignore the will of the British people.

It will be remembered and no election or referendum will ever be the same again in this country.

The one thing that will come is a massive surge in the popularity of UKIP or a similar party in the future who stand for the 52%.

Happy Days.

[Post edited 1 Jan 2021 14:13]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:00 - Aug 31 with 1424 viewsJango

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:30 - Aug 31 by rockinjk

The weirdest part of all of this is that Brexit has created a huge pro EU movement that never existed

Amazing what happens when you hear some positivity and not just years of propaganda spread by the sun/express/mail/telegraph etc

The corrosive influence of these rags can never really be quantified

No the weirdest part is they are all jobless sexual deviants.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:12 - Aug 31 with 1411 viewsmonmouth

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:30 - Aug 31 by rockinjk

The weirdest part of all of this is that Brexit has created a huge pro EU movement that never existed

Amazing what happens when you hear some positivity and not just years of propaganda spread by the sun/express/mail/telegraph etc

The corrosive influence of these rags can never really be quantified

Politicians of all colour were more than happy to promote the same agenda to cover for their ineptness and errors. Blame the foreign Johnnies has been the refrain throughout my lifetime. First the 'blacks', then the 'Pakis' and since the 70s the EU and the others.

It's possible I suppose that we had to go through this sort of schism and trauma in some way to find out what country we want to become. Sadly now, there's a long way to go in terms of nastiness, blame and anger whichever way all this goes. Hopefully, whatever happens, in 50 years, climate permitting, it can be viewed as a carthartic event that set the UK (if it still exists or splits) on a course where people end up more at peace with themselves and whatever is left has better politics, constitution and values, and clean air and sufficient water.

I'm not holding my breath.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:26 - Aug 31 with 1388 viewsHighjack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:28 - Aug 31 by Kilkennyjack

Come on the EU side 🇪🇺🇪🇺🇪🇺🇪🇺

UK now has the largest pro EU movement in Europe.
Well done Johnson.

Say no to this ‘Coup de tw@t’ ...

Only because no other country has a pro eu movement.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 23:15 - Aug 31 with 1329 viewsDJack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:34 - Aug 31 by Jango

Gets messy if you try eating cider.

You could always freeze it first.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 23:30 - Aug 31 with 1314 viewsHighjack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 23:15 - Aug 31 by DJack

You could always freeze it first.

That’s a point. If an ice cube gets stuck in your throat are you choking or drowning?

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 23:31 - Aug 31 with 1313 viewsrockinjk

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:12 - Aug 31 by monmouth

Politicians of all colour were more than happy to promote the same agenda to cover for their ineptness and errors. Blame the foreign Johnnies has been the refrain throughout my lifetime. First the 'blacks', then the 'Pakis' and since the 70s the EU and the others.

It's possible I suppose that we had to go through this sort of schism and trauma in some way to find out what country we want to become. Sadly now, there's a long way to go in terms of nastiness, blame and anger whichever way all this goes. Hopefully, whatever happens, in 50 years, climate permitting, it can be viewed as a carthartic event that set the UK (if it still exists or splits) on a course where people end up more at peace with themselves and whatever is left has better politics, constitution and values, and clean air and sufficient water.

I agree with this.

I think the Brexit ‘event’ made sense, it did awaken something and shed light on a poison that we probably all ignored. What puzzles me is that there are still millions who don’t just want Brexit they want no deal Brexit

Many of us have probably been too complacent, we moaned about how boring politics was bland, centrist, too nice etc

The left took their supporters for granted and the right let the market rip not having empathy for the left behind

It has left a vacuum for the right wing press to blame ills on foreigners, the EU, welfare claimants etc.

I along with others are at fault. I voted remain but I was lukewarm towards EU, I think I speak for many. The moderates let the left and the right have too much space and opened the door

This is years in the making, the genie is of the bottle and it’ll take years to put back in. It may be a decade or more before we see a genuine boom again and much of the blame has to lie with our complacency

We fcked it up and we’ll all have to face the consequences. Unfortunately those that are the true believers will feel the worst affects and will be the worst hit because they won’t be prepared. The true outrage of all of this is the lack of truth and the explanation of trade offs
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 23:33 - Aug 31 with 1312 viewsKilkennyjack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:26 - Aug 31 by Highjack

Only because no other country has a pro eu movement.

You have no clue really do you ?

It just means the UK will rejoin the EU as night follows day.
And this Brexit shite will be consigned to the trash can.

Beware of the Risen People

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 23:37 - Aug 31 with 1306 viewsrockinjk

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 23:33 - Aug 31 by Kilkennyjack

You have no clue really do you ?

It just means the UK will rejoin the EU as night follows day.
And this Brexit shite will be consigned to the trash can.

Again another truth, when we realise how utterly futile all this was we will come crawling back as a weak 3rd Nation ready to accept a sub standard arrangement

Brexit supporters will never get it. Just like the stupidity of WTO Brexit, I’m assuming Brexit supporters would want a trade deal with EU? yes? Well once we’ve left on no deal to have a trade deal the first thing the EU will ask for is a guarantee on backstop and the money we owe

Please put the sun down and think for a minute. Just a minute, use your brain
Login to get fewer ads

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 00:47 - Sep 1 with 1280 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 23:31 - Aug 31 by rockinjk

I agree with this.

I think the Brexit ‘event’ made sense, it did awaken something and shed light on a poison that we probably all ignored. What puzzles me is that there are still millions who don’t just want Brexit they want no deal Brexit

Many of us have probably been too complacent, we moaned about how boring politics was bland, centrist, too nice etc

The left took their supporters for granted and the right let the market rip not having empathy for the left behind

It has left a vacuum for the right wing press to blame ills on foreigners, the EU, welfare claimants etc.

I along with others are at fault. I voted remain but I was lukewarm towards EU, I think I speak for many. The moderates let the left and the right have too much space and opened the door

This is years in the making, the genie is of the bottle and it’ll take years to put back in. It may be a decade or more before we see a genuine boom again and much of the blame has to lie with our complacency

We fcked it up and we’ll all have to face the consequences. Unfortunately those that are the true believers will feel the worst affects and will be the worst hit because they won’t be prepared. The true outrage of all of this is the lack of truth and the explanation of trade offs

I did say

And to be fair you did notice 👍🏻

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 07:11 - Sep 1 with 1229 viewsjacks777

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:12 - Aug 31 by monmouth

You live on fantasy island. The type of globalised world you seek is one where living standards fall drastically.
Forget Brexit, hopefully society will collapse in the near future (like it has many times before)

As for rejoining the eu lol ....the eu is dying and will be finished within a decade or two.
A successful Brexit would encourage the Italians and a few other countries to jump ship.
That’s what absolutely terrifies the eu, the realisation that the UK will be successful and act as a beacon to others.....🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧
[Post edited 1 Sep 2019 7:14]
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 08:16 - Sep 1 with 1217 viewslonglostjack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 07:11 - Sep 1 by jacks777

You live on fantasy island. The type of globalised world you seek is one where living standards fall drastically.
Forget Brexit, hopefully society will collapse in the near future (like it has many times before)

As for rejoining the eu lol ....the eu is dying and will be finished within a decade or two.
A successful Brexit would encourage the Italians and a few other countries to jump ship.
That’s what absolutely terrifies the eu, the realisation that the UK will be successful and act as a beacon to others.....🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧

“You live on fantasy island” The irony of your words. 😂😂😂.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 09:26 - Sep 1 with 1194 viewsepaul

Nearly 600 pages on this thread and my first comments on it, f uck me there's some flag waving t wats on here, bring back the empire innit, back in the f ucking day, during the war...........

get with it it's nearly 2020 the world has no borders

oh yeah Boris is a c unt of the highest order and Tories can f uck right off

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 09:35 - Sep 1 with 1186 viewsBatterseajack

“Hopefully society will collapse” slightly ironic coming from someone who accuses opponents of being treacherous for “wanting brexit to fail”.

The truth about the rise and spread of the far right politics across Europe is that it hasn’t been galvanised by Brexit, and if anything, is receding. Oh, and Turkey is no closer to joining us.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 09:35 - Sep 1 with 1182 viewsjacks777

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 09:26 - Sep 1 by epaul

Nearly 600 pages on this thread and my first comments on it, f uck me there's some flag waving t wats on here, bring back the empire innit, back in the f ucking day, during the war...........

The worlds does have borders - thank fuk.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 09:38 - Sep 1 with 1177 viewswaynekerr55

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 09:26 - Sep 1 by epaul

Although the one nation Tories have a big part on the outcome

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 09:55 - Sep 1 with 1151 viewsepaul

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 09:35 - Sep 1 by jacks777

Does it, hopefully to keep people like you out..........

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 09:56 - Sep 1 with 1151 viewscostalotta

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 09:35 - Sep 1 by jacks777

And schools, thankfully you’ll be back there this week.

So, if/when we leave EU without a deal...Is there going to be a border between the U.K. (NI) and Ireland? According to the liars there’s no need for a hard border in a hard Brexit. Is that the bit where we take back control? Ie control our borders?
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 09:58 - Sep 1 with 1147 viewscostalotta

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 17:12 - Aug 31 by Jango

Quite right. You wouldn’t want a football team where half the players were trying to score for the opposition.

Something has to be done or we’ll be in the same boat this time next year.
[Post edited 31 Aug 2019 17:13]

Does this help prove Raabs, Patel and Quasis points about the British people?
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 10:06 - Sep 1 with 1140 viewsjacks777

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 09:55 - Sep 1 by epaul

Does it, hopefully to keep people like you out..........

Out from people like you. Now that’s something I’d welcome.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 10:09 - Sep 1 with 1138 viewscostalotta

Out of interest...when did our society last collapse? I presume you mean British society?

What model of collapse are you predicting? Perhaps climate change will induce collapse? Or maybe a runaway train model?
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 10:22 - Sep 1 with 1126 viewsjacks777

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 10:09 - Sep 1 by costalotta

Out of interest...when did our society last collapse? I presume you mean British society?

What model of collapse are you predicting? Perhaps climate change will induce collapse? Or maybe a runaway train model?

No don’t mean British society.
Maybe instead of talking shite have a look.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 10:28 - Sep 1 with 1121 viewsexiledclaseboy

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 10:09 - Sep 1 by costalotta

Zombie apocalypse mun.

Poll: Tory leader

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 10:29 - Sep 1 with 1120 viewsepaul

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 10:06 - Sep 1 by jacks777

Out from people like you. Now that’s something I’d welcome.

Thats fine, personally wouldn't want to be associated with inbred narcissistic one eyed racist individuals like you, cut us all and we all bleed red

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 10:31 - Sep 1 with 1117 viewsjacks777

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 10:29 - Sep 1 by epaul

Thats fine, personally wouldn't want to be associated with inbred narcissistic one eyed racist individuals like you, cut us all and we all bleed red

😂 you are so hurtful. Think I’ll retreat in my safe space.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 10:39 - Sep 1 with 1109 viewscostalotta

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 10:22 - Sep 1 by jacks777

No don’t mean British society.
Maybe instead of talking shite have a look.

What do you mean then? If not British society?
What bit of what I posted was shite?
What are you suggesting I look at?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024