Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Remoaner,losers . 23:28 - Nov 10 with 2301519 viewspikeypaul

OUT WITH A DEAL EATING OUR CAKE AND LOVING IT suck it up remoaners

And like a typical anti democracy remoaner he decided the will of the people should be ignored the minute the democratic result was in total fecking hypocrite 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Despite it being voted in to law by the commons the spineless two faced remoaner MPs have totally abandoned any morals and decided to ignore the will of the British people.

It will be remembered and no election or referendum will ever be the same again in this country.

The one thing that will come is a massive surge in the popularity of UKIP or a similar party in the future who stand for the 52%.

Happy Days.

[Post edited 1 Jan 2021 14:13]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 22:32 - Sep 4 with 1924 viewsHighjack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 22:30 - Sep 4 by Pegojack

Carrie Symonds better keep her head down when Wifebeater Boris gets back to No. 10 tonight.

As for the poor feckin' dog......
[Post edited 4 Sep 2019 22:32]

That’s a fairly libellous post.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 22:33 - Sep 4 with 1920 viewsPegojack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 22:32 - Sep 4 by Highjack

I was referring to the type of t-shirt he favours, m'lud.

PS go feck yourself, I don't think Spain has an extradition treaty with the UK, or it won't have after Brexit!
[Post edited 4 Sep 2019 22:35]
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 22:41 - Sep 4 with 1892 viewsWarwickHunt

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 22:32 - Sep 4 by Highjack

Don’t be a twàt.😂
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 22:44 - Sep 4 with 1885 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 22:33 - Sep 4 by Pegojack

PS go feck yourself, I don't think Spain has an extradition treaty with the UK, or it won't have after Brexit!

To be fair I don’t think he’s married to his punchbag.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 22:45 - Sep 4 with 1880 viewsEbo

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:46 - Sep 4 by exiledclaseboy

Anyone heard from Bluey? This might be all too much for him.

Was only saying to Darran earlier that it won't be long before he goes MIA, what with the current political clusterf uck and the upcoming thrashing we are going to give his football (I use that term loosely) team.

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 23:01 - Sep 4 with 1857 viewsEbo

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 14:38 - Sep 4 by Lohengrin

I don’t think it’s Johnson, it’s Cummings himself wandering the corridors at Westminster half-cut abusing all and sundry.

Cummins is a dead ringer for Lavrenty Beria Loh

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 23:10 - Sep 4 with 1833 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

The Tory scum lost another vote and the leader of the opposition didn’t even have to turn up .

We live in magical times

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 23:31 - Sep 4 with 1801 viewsmajorraglan

Just look on the bright side it appears Austerity is finally behind us....... but there’s a recession on the way!

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-49578410
Login to get fewer ads

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 00:23 - Sep 5 with 1761 viewsmajorraglan

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:42 - Aug 18 by jacks777

C’est la Bullshite. That’s what Jean-Marc Puissesseau said only last week

There are certain individuals in the U.K. who are whipping up this catastrophish for their own reasons. This has provoked a lot of concern but basically ‘c’est la bullshite. Nothing will happen the day after Brexit.

“Britain will be a third country, that’s all, and there is no reason this should lead to any problems.
If both sides do their homework traffic will be completely fluid.

No one was prepared in March, but everyone is now.

I have just received a delegation of Polish hauliers - and they are the most important in Europe - and I can tell you they are perfectly up to speed on everything that has to be done.
Also freight being transported in a WTO Brexit is not as complicated as critics claim.

Roughly 30 percent of the lorries from Dover to Calais currently travel empty. “They will go straight to the green line and won’t need any clearance. Another 60 percentage of the lorries does not carry materials that need to be checked.

Jean-Marc Puissesseau, President of port Boulogne Calais.

It seems our Governments recently prepared (and leaked report) is at odds with Mr Puissessau’s assessment of the situation. I wonder who I would be more inclined to believe!

Sky news are not renowned for peddling an anti government line, so I would suggest there is mileage in the story.

https://news.sky.com/story/brexit-crisis-govt-analysis-suggests-chaos-at-dover-i
[Post edited 5 Sep 2019 0:24]
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 02:01 - Sep 5 with 1736 viewsNeathJack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 02:48 - Sep 5 with 1730 viewsDJack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 17:41 - Sep 4 by jacks777

Hopefully This disgusting attempt to keep us in the Frankenstein project will get ambushed by pro-Brexit lords, once it reaches the House of Lords.

"Frankenstein project"

Nothing new to say? Same tired tropes! Changing reality leaving you behind.

Go to the Harvester inTrostre to revive your soul!...oh, it doesn't exist, much like the world operates in your claims.

EDIT: for poor sentence constrution. Mea culpa.
[Post edited 5 Sep 2019 2:54]

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 05:37 - Sep 5 with 1705 viewsKilkennyjack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 02:01 - Sep 5 by NeathJack

Feck this Tory brexit.

Well done the 22 Tory rebels who put the UK first. Respect.
Well done Cummings for being so unpleasant and useless.
Well done the Lords.

Boris must now resign if he cant get Brexit through by end October. Shirley ?

Beware of the Risen People

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 06:33 - Sep 5 with 1685 viewsbluey_the_blue

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 22:33 - Sep 4 by Pegojack

You don't get extradited for libel anyway... civil not criminal case.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 06:34 - Sep 5 with 1684 viewsbluey_the_blue

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 22:45 - Sep 4 by Ebo

Was only saying to Darran earlier that it won't be long before he goes MIA, what with the current political clusterf uck and the upcoming thrashing we are going to give his football (I use that term loosely) team.

Bluey been busy preparing his tetanus shots for working down in Swansea...
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 06:56 - Sep 5 with 1666 viewsLohengrin

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 23:01 - Sep 4 by Ebo

Cummins is a dead ringer for Lavrenty Beria Loh

Ha! FFS! That’s a brilliant spot, Eb.

The creepy bugger speaks Russian fluently too, plus he not only resembles Beria he seems to share his sunny personality.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 08:54 - Sep 5 with 1568 viewsepaul

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:37 - Sep 4 by rockinjk

Ken Clarke would be amazing but sadly never going to happen

Best PM we never had

Far too sensible for 2019 unfortunately

No tory ever makes a good PM

John Smith.....

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 08:54 - Sep 5 with 1568 viewsjacks777

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 02:48 - Sep 5 by DJack

"Frankenstein project"

Nothing new to say? Same tired tropes! Changing reality leaving you behind.

Go to the Harvester inTrostre to revive your soul!...oh, it doesn't exist, much like the world operates in your claims.

EDIT: for poor sentence constrution. Mea culpa.
[Post edited 5 Sep 2019 2:54]

You really are clutching at straws.
As for “Frankenstein project” that is how the Labour Party leader has previously described the eu.
The only thing I agree with him on.
You seem to be one of life’s losers, never mind we can’t all make it.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 09:20 - Sep 5 with 1542 viewssherpajacob

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 23:10 - Sep 4 by oh_tommy_tommy

The Tory scum lost another vote and the leader of the opposition didn’t even have to turn up .

We live in magical times

Has Johnson won a vote as PM in the commons yet?

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 09:31 - Sep 5 with 1520 viewsHighjack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 08:54 - Sep 5 by epaul

No tory ever makes a good PM

John Smith.....

He should concentrate on making his beer not taste like shyte.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 09:32 - Sep 5 with 1515 viewsexiledclaseboy

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 09:20 - Sep 5 by sherpajacob

He both won and lost the early election vote all at the same time. He’s a genius.

Poll: Tory leader

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 09:34 - Sep 5 with 1509 viewsEbo

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 08:54 - Sep 5 by jacks777

You really are clutching at straws.
As for “Frankenstein project” that is how the Labour Party leader has previously described the eu.
The only thing I agree with him on.
You seem to be one of life’s losers, never mind we can’t all make it.

There are no winners in life. We all end up in the same size box.

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 09:44 - Sep 5 with 1498 viewsPegojack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 09:34 - Sep 5 by Ebo

There are no winners in life. We all end up in the same size box.

He'll need a bigger one to fit his head in.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 10:17 - Sep 5 with 1457 viewsLeonWasGod

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 09:20 - Sep 5 by sherpajacob

Nope. 4-0 defeat so far.

But look>>>>>>> here's a puppy.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 10:32 - Sep 5 with 1446 viewssherpajacob

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 10:17 - Sep 5 by LeonWasGod

Nope. 4-0 defeat so far.

But look>>>>>>> here's a puppy.

how can that be?

Johnson believes in Brexit

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 10:34 - Sep 5 with 1441 viewsHighjack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 10:32 - Sep 5 by sherpajacob

how can that be?

Johnson believes in Brexit

He believes in Boris and that’s where his principles begin and end.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024