Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Remoaner,losers . 23:28 - Nov 10 with 2301192 viewspikeypaul

OUT WITH A DEAL EATING OUR CAKE AND LOVING IT suck it up remoaners

And like a typical anti democracy remoaner he decided the will of the people should be ignored the minute the democratic result was in total fecking hypocrite 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Despite it being voted in to law by the commons the spineless two faced remoaner MPs have totally abandoned any morals and decided to ignore the will of the British people.

It will be remembered and no election or referendum will ever be the same again in this country.

The one thing that will come is a massive surge in the popularity of UKIP or a similar party in the future who stand for the 52%.

Happy Days.

[Post edited 1 Jan 2021 14:13]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 13:34 - Sep 9 with 1606 viewsrockinjk

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 13:26 - Sep 9 by Ebo

Replicate the EU's trade deals? Not a cat in hell's chance will we get better than we have already got. That is the advantage of being in the EU in the first place.

No 1. You’re absolutely correct

No 2. If we could “replicate” - why leave?

Honestly the reasons for leaving are getting even more bizarre

Just admit you were wrong and we can get back to worrying about whether we should put a 1p on tax etc

I despair
[Post edited 9 Sep 2019 13:35]
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 13:41 - Sep 9 with 1595 viewsrockinjk

The whole Brexit thing reminds me of the end of Lawrence of Arabia

When after all the blood shed, the toil and political consequences pretty much the only outcome was a change of flag

For Brexit supporters now victory is to have no change. To send a two finger solute to remainers they would love to say “nothing has changed” - and we’re all going well why?

Pyrrhic victory but hey a win is a win I suppose 🇬🇧
[Post edited 9 Sep 2019 13:41]
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 16:26 - Sep 9 with 1510 viewsLeonWasGod

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 10:41 - Sep 9 by Jango

Have you managed to put your finger on why theres multi millionaires who are hell bent on remaining?

Probably because it suits them?
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 16:35 - Sep 9 with 1499 viewsLeonWasGod

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 13:18 - Sep 9 by Catullus

I didn't know we'd agreed a deal with anybody. I thought we had been barred from making any deals until we actually left the EU. I thought all we were allowed to do was hold informal talks.
We have said we want to replicate the EU's trade deals as much as possible so post brexit there's as little disruption as possible.

We're signing trade continuity agreements that would come into force when we leave. Although not all replicate current terms we have with the EU - they may not cover some goods , or services, for example.

So far we've agreed about 65% of our targeted agreements. If we get to 100%, they'll cover about 10% of all trade (compared to 50% with EU and 40% with the rest of the world that we already have). So pissing in the wind if we want to leave end-Oct.

https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/uk-trade-agreement-continuity-statist
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 16:41 - Sep 9 with 1495 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 16:35 - Sep 9 by LeonWasGod

We're signing trade continuity agreements that would come into force when we leave. Although not all replicate current terms we have with the EU - they may not cover some goods , or services, for example.

So far we've agreed about 65% of our targeted agreements. If we get to 100%, they'll cover about 10% of all trade (compared to 50% with EU and 40% with the rest of the world that we already have). So pissing in the wind if we want to leave end-Oct.

https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/uk-trade-agreement-continuity-statist

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 17:29 - Sep 9 with 1449 viewssherpajacob

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 16:41 - Sep 9 by oh_tommy_tommy

He's having his arse handed to him.

Irish PM:
"No such thing as a clean break brexit, No deal will not bring it to an end; if you want a free trade deal after leaving, the first things on the agenda will be, citizens rights , the Irish border and the financial settlement; Athena to his Hercules"

The Irish can see it, the EU can see it, the rest of the world can see it, I believe the majority in the UK can now see it.

Why do some in the UK still fail or refuse to see it

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 17:42 - Sep 9 with 1440 viewsDdraigGoch

Amber Rudd....resigned
John Bercow.... resigned

I thought Brexit might be good but not THIS good! 🤣
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 18:26 - Sep 9 with 1418 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

There’s some funny people out there

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Login to get fewer ads

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 18:45 - Sep 9 with 1392 viewsrockinjk

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 17:42 - Sep 9 by DdraigGoch

Amber Rudd....resigned
John Bercow.... resigned

I thought Brexit might be good but not THIS good! 🤣

“Some people just want to watch the World burn”
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 18:47 - Sep 9 with 1383 viewslonglostjack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 13:26 - Sep 9 by Ebo

Replicate the EU's trade deals? Not a cat in hell's chance will we get better than we have already got. That is the advantage of being in the EU in the first place.

It’s so bloody obvious that it’s amazing that this has to be pointed out.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 18:49 - Sep 9 with 1371 viewsFlashberryjack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 17:29 - Sep 9 by sherpajacob

He's having his arse handed to him.

Irish PM:
"No such thing as a clean break brexit, No deal will not bring it to an end; if you want a free trade deal after leaving, the first things on the agenda will be, citizens rights , the Irish border and the financial settlement; Athena to his Hercules"

The Irish can see it, the EU can see it, the rest of the world can see it, I believe the majority in the UK can now see it.

Why do some in the UK still fail or refuse to see it

"The Irish can see it, the EU can see it, the rest of the world can see it, I believe the majority in the UK can now see it"

I can see the Irish and the EU seeing it, but the rest of the world and the majority of the UK is pushing it a bit.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 18:49 - Sep 9 with 1370 viewsrockinjk

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 18:47 - Sep 9 by longlostjack

It’s so bloody obvious that it’s amazing that this has to be pointed out.

When you’ve read the sun or mail for 20 years it really does
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:01 - Sep 9 with 1342 viewsCatullus

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 13:34 - Sep 9 by rockinjk

No 1. You’re absolutely correct

No 2. If we could “replicate” - why leave?

Honestly the reasons for leaving are getting even more bizarre

Just admit you were wrong and we can get back to worrying about whether we should put a 1p on tax etc

I despair
[Post edited 9 Sep 2019 13:35]

The deal we currently have is a big point for many. That deal will change even if we abandoned brexit today but remainers don't seem to accept it. The EU wants ever closer union, rebates are being slashed, vetoes are going to be stopped. The deal will change and be very different. How different only the EU knows.

I was speaking with a Greek man last week, slightly older than me. He asked how I felt about brexit and he shared my despair. He said, why does the EU uphold rules for some but ignores other countries complaints? His particular gripe was WW2 reparations but he was, in general, very disillusioned with the EU. It seems it's not just in the UK where age divides opinions on the EU.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:02 - Sep 9 with 1338 viewssherpajacob

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 18:49 - Sep 9 by Flashberryjack

"The Irish can see it, the EU can see it, the rest of the world can see it, I believe the majority in the UK can now see it"

I can see the Irish and the EU seeing it, but the rest of the world and the majority of the UK is pushing it a bit.

Let's be honest. Stevie Wonder can see it.

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:28 - Sep 9 with 1317 viewsmonmouth

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 18:49 - Sep 9 by rockinjk

When you’ve read the sun or mail for 20 years it really does

If you’ve done that, all you can see is a lot of tits.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:32 - Sep 9 with 1306 viewsLeonWasGod

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:28 - Sep 9 by monmouth

If you’ve done that, all you can see is a lot of tits.

Cue picture of a nice pair of boobies...

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:41 - Sep 9 with 1295 viewsmajorraglan

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:01 - Sep 9 by Catullus

The deal we currently have is a big point for many. That deal will change even if we abandoned brexit today but remainers don't seem to accept it. The EU wants ever closer union, rebates are being slashed, vetoes are going to be stopped. The deal will change and be very different. How different only the EU knows.

I was speaking with a Greek man last week, slightly older than me. He asked how I felt about brexit and he shared my despair. He said, why does the EU uphold rules for some but ignores other countries complaints? His particular gripe was WW2 reparations but he was, in general, very disillusioned with the EU. It seems it's not just in the UK where age divides opinions on the EU.

The EU may change, but the changes have to be agreed by the members. They can’t remove the veto without consent from all parties.....a country can veto the legislation to remove the veto and the rebate.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:42 - Sep 9 with 1295 viewsmonmouth

Jesus, they went for the disclosure vote. I didn’t expect that. They must really hate Johnson and his bunch of shits. Lots of deleting, shredding and amending probably going on as we speak. It will be great if we get the base case for the tw*ttish no deal made public. Johnno will look like a right c*nt.

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:54 - Sep 9 with 1280 viewsexiledclaseboy

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:42 - Sep 9 by monmouth

Jesus, they went for the disclosure vote. I didn’t expect that. They must really hate Johnson and his bunch of shits. Lots of deleting, shredding and amending probably going on as we speak. It will be great if we get the base case for the tw*ttish no deal made public. Johnno will look like a right c*nt.

They won’t release it.

Poll: Tory leader

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:56 - Sep 9 with 1276 viewsmonmouth

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:54 - Sep 9 by exiledclaseboy

They won’t release it.

On the basis of....?

Oh yeah, on the basis that they couldn’t care less about parliament or being in contempt of it. Silly me.
[Post edited 9 Sep 2019 19:58]

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:57 - Sep 9 with 1268 viewsCatullus

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:41 - Sep 9 by majorraglan

The EU may change, but the changes have to be agreed by the members. They can’t remove the veto without consent from all parties.....a country can veto the legislation to remove the veto and the rebate.

The EU wants to make everything "majority voting" so it's easier for them to get changes through. They're struggling with tax changes because individual countries want to protect their "competitive advantages" and eurocrats are also worried taking over tax laws will be fuel to the anti EU populists across Europe. They don't think it's the right time to take more sovereignty away from member states.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:57 - Sep 9 with 1263 viewsJango

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:56 - Sep 9 by monmouth

On the basis of....?

Oh yeah, on the basis that they couldn’t care less about parliament or being in contempt of it. Silly me.

They don’t have to.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:59 - Sep 9 with 1259 viewsbluey_the_blue

On the basis of....?

On the basis of don't legally have to.

Handover date of 11th? Meh, who to? Parliament will be prorogued tonight.

It's a commons procedural matter, not legislation so no court would back the humble address anyway.

It's nothing more than a fishing expedition that Cherry et al pray will help them in their appeals...
[Post edited 9 Sep 2019 19:59]
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:59 - Sep 9 with 1256 viewsexiledclaseboy

On the basis of....?

They’ll basically ignore it I’d imagine. They simply don’t care. The only sanction is being held in contempt of parliament. May’s rabble already crossed that particular rubicon a few months back, Cummings is already in contempt and this lot care even less about that sort of thing than the last shambles did. And after tonight Parliament won’t be sitting until mid - October anyway.

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:02 - Sep 9 with 1245 viewsexiledclaseboy

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:59 - Sep 9 by bluey_the_blue

On the basis of don't legally have to.

Handover date of 11th? Meh, who to? Parliament will be prorogued tonight.

It's a commons procedural matter, not legislation so no court would back the humble address anyway.

It's nothing more than a fishing expedition that Cherry et al pray will help them in their appeals...
[Post edited 9 Sep 2019 19:59]

They are obliged to comply, humble addresses are binding on the government. They won’t though. Because they’re tw@ts.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024