Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Remoaner,losers . 23:28 - Nov 10 with 2301709 viewspikeypaul

OUT WITH A DEAL EATING OUR CAKE AND LOVING IT suck it up remoaners

And like a typical anti democracy remoaner he decided the will of the people should be ignored the minute the democratic result was in total fecking hypocrite 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Despite it being voted in to law by the commons the spineless two faced remoaner MPs have totally abandoned any morals and decided to ignore the will of the British people.

It will be remembered and no election or referendum will ever be the same again in this country.

The one thing that will come is a massive surge in the popularity of UKIP or a similar party in the future who stand for the 52%.

Happy Days.

[Post edited 1 Jan 2021 14:13]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 22:10 - Sep 25 with 1947 viewsLeonWasGod

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 22:02 - Sep 25 by londonlisa2001

He’s gone too far today.

History will judge. And not favourably. He’s aimed for statesman and ended up as the low point of our political history. Whatever happens with Brexit, the damage this has done and he has done to our country and the position he holds is unimaginable.

I'd like to agree, but I fear his supporters will be emboldened by his attacks on the judiciary and the right of politicians to undertake their job without fear. All he has to say is 'let's get Brexit done' and they all come clapping like performance seals.

I'm out for a bit. I'll leave the final word to the widower of someone who fell to the consequences of the type of language this clown persists in using.

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 22:30 - Sep 25 with 1901 viewslonglostjack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:32 - Sep 25 by monmouth

Same here. Is he on drugs?

He should be arrested for incitement of violence. What the hell has happened to my country.

What has happened is that a bunch of ideologues have taken over the country, spurred on by a right wing press whose owners are worried about the EU clamping down on their tax avoidance schemes. Alice in Wonderland stuff as they pretend that by closing down democracy and vilifying the judiciary they’re acting in the interests of the people. They really are scum.
[Post edited 25 Sep 2019 22:31]

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 22:34 - Sep 25 with 1888 viewsHighjack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 22:10 - Sep 25 by LeonWasGod

I'd like to agree, but I fear his supporters will be emboldened by his attacks on the judiciary and the right of politicians to undertake their job without fear. All he has to say is 'let's get Brexit done' and they all come clapping like performance seals.

I'm out for a bit. I'll leave the final word to the widower of someone who fell to the consequences of the type of language this clown persists in using.

Brendan Cox that paragon of virtue.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 22:34 - Sep 25 with 1886 viewsJango

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 22:07 - Sep 25 by londonlisa2001

Nah. You are constantly throwing out unproven allegations from the most spurious sources about people you disagree with politically. It’s dangerous, obsessive and ridiculous.

The Prime Minster called attempts to moderate his language ‘humbug’. In reference to a murdered MO. To a friend of hers who has also received threats. On national TV. Your response is to spout utter sh*t from one twitter user and to talk about a rapper.

Seriously. Get stuffed.

Paula Sheriff: "We face death threats every single day, they quote your language of traitor, betrayal and surrender!"

She obviously has no issue with members of her own party throwing about the terms, Nazi, Racists, Xenophobes, fascist etc though. She would have made an excellent point if she’d called out everyone in parliament for the spreading of hatred.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 23:07 - Sep 25 with 1846 viewsWingstandwood

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 22:34 - Sep 25 by Jango

Paula Sheriff: "We face death threats every single day, they quote your language of traitor, betrayal and surrender!"

She obviously has no issue with members of her own party throwing about the terms, Nazi, Racists, Xenophobes, fascist etc though. She would have made an excellent point if she’d called out everyone in parliament for the spreading of hatred.

I've read it, you've read it, many have read it i.e. the blatant and disgusting smearing of innocents as racist, fascist, far right, xenophobic, gammon, uneducated, thick etc, etc, etc. Here is Claire Fox mentioning Owen Smith M.P.

Argus!

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 23:22 - Sep 25 with 1820 viewsJango

Well said sir.

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 23:31 - Sep 25 with 1799 viewslondonlisa2001

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 22:34 - Sep 25 by Jango

And I roundly condemn those sorts of comments from the far left as well. And the anti semitism from some members as well.

I also condemn Emily Thornberry’s comments about the LibDems being the Taliban (which she at least apologised for).

All of it has to stop, from all sides. I have absolutely no truck with the extremists on either side. As I’ve said on many occasions, I believe a compromise deal is the only way forward. I won’t like it, you won’t like it, but both of us will be equally unhappy if you like. It’s the only possible solution to save us falling into some sort of nightmare of populism.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 23:35 - Sep 25 with 1786 viewsEbo

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:34 - Sep 25 by bluey_the_blue

A rapper gets lauded for holding a severed BoJo head on stage with zero condemnation from left wing but that's art I guess.

Let’s be honest Bluey, but who in their right minds watched the Mercury Music Prize?

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

Login to get fewer ads

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 00:38 - Sep 26 with 1752 viewsKerouac

Left-wing politician slings mud at PM because her feelings were hurt (she couldn't give a flying f*ck for the feelings of 17.6million voters mind), drags Jo Cox's name into it, in attempt to shut down the government's only possible response to the MPs who sit in Parliament effectively shutting down government, shutting down Brexit negotiations and overturn the result of multiple elections.

Then more muppets stand up and threaten to cry because nasty Boris calls bullshit...perhaps Boris should threaten to cry?
No, that would be pathetic.
Governing the country is the job of grown ups.

Aren't you lot ashamed?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ss9VZ1FHxy0
Poll: Which manager should replace Russell Martin (2) ?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 01:37 - Sep 26 with 1734 viewsDJack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 00:38 - Sep 26 by Kerouac

Left-wing politician slings mud at PM because her feelings were hurt (she couldn't give a flying f*ck for the feelings of 17.6million voters mind), drags Jo Cox's name into it, in attempt to shut down the government's only possible response to the MPs who sit in Parliament effectively shutting down government, shutting down Brexit negotiations and overturn the result of multiple elections.

Then more muppets stand up and threaten to cry because nasty Boris calls bullshit...perhaps Boris should threaten to cry?

Aren't you lot ashamed?

You're the one who threw a tantrum today, sunshine so I wouldn't question the maturity of others.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 01:40 - Sep 26 with 1731 viewsKerouac

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 01:37 - Sep 26 by DJack

You're the one who threw a tantrum today, sunshine so I wouldn't question the maturity of others.

The tantrum you lot have thrown has lasted 3 years lovely boy.

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 01:48 - Sep 26 with 1726 viewsDJack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 01:40 - Sep 26 by Kerouac

The tantrum you lot have thrown has lasted 3 years lovely boy.

Can you show me where I have had a tantrum over this total clusterfùck.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 07:25 - Sep 26 with 1667 viewsHighjack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 23:22 - Sep 25 by Jango

Well said sir.

The best way he could have honoured her was to not go running around the world being a general sex pest with numerous women who would go on to accuse him of sexual assault whilst married to her.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 07:30 - Sep 26 with 1664 viewsJack_Meoff

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 22:30 - Sep 25 by longlostjack

What has happened is that a bunch of ideologues have taken over the country, spurred on by a right wing press whose owners are worried about the EU clamping down on their tax avoidance schemes. Alice in Wonderland stuff as they pretend that by closing down democracy and vilifying the judiciary they’re acting in the interests of the people. They really are scum.
[Post edited 25 Sep 2019 22:31]

Absolutely nailed it. 'Will of the people.' Incredible.

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 08:15 - Sep 26 with 1637 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 00:38 - Sep 26 by Kerouac

Aren't you lot ashamed?

Why didn’t you Tories deliver Brexit when you easily could?

You’ve failed miserably despite having a perfect opportunity to do so in the wake of the referendum vote. You then have the brass neck to blame others.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 09:53 - Sep 26 with 1570 viewsKerouac

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 08:15 - Sep 26 by Joe_bradshaw

Why didn’t you Tories deliver Brexit when you easily could?

You’ve failed miserably despite having a perfect opportunity to do so in the wake of the referendum vote. You then have the brass neck to blame others.

I am not a Tory, I am not loyal to any particular party at the moment and don't envisage I will be ever again.
The only thing I am now sure of is that whatever 'Left-wing' is considered these days I am not it.
I would be ashamed to be associated with either the Labour Party or the Lib Dems, or the Greens or one of the Nationalist parties.
I find their behaviour, their hypocrisy, their sanctimony, their disrespect for democracy, their disrespect for this country, it's history and it's institutions, their choice of delusion rather than accepting reality embarrassing, frankly.

In future I will lend my vote on occasions where I think it will make a difference, maybe those occasions will be few and far between, I don't know.
What is clear to me though is that I, and possibly millions like me, now know who the enemy is, and it's the 'Left'.

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 10:07 - Sep 26 with 1553 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 09:53 - Sep 26 by Kerouac

I am not a Tory, I am not loyal to any particular party at the moment and don't envisage I will be ever again.
The only thing I am now sure of is that whatever 'Left-wing' is considered these days I am not it.
I would be ashamed to be associated with either the Labour Party or the Lib Dems, or the Greens or one of the Nationalist parties.
I find their behaviour, their hypocrisy, their sanctimony, their disrespect for democracy, their disrespect for this country, it's history and it's institutions, their choice of delusion rather than accepting reality embarrassing, frankly.

In future I will lend my vote on occasions where I think it will make a difference, maybe those occasions will be few and far between, I don't know.
What is clear to me though is that I, and possibly millions like me, now know who the enemy is, and it's the 'Left'.

It's not the left that has failed to deliver Brexit. The Tories had a majority of 12 at the time of the referendum, they also had a dozen DUP and around a dozen Labour who would (and have) vote with them.

They had an open goal and have been in power throughout the process.

It's the Tories who have failed to carry out the "will of the people" yet Boris blames everyone else. Pathetic.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 10:46 - Sep 26 with 1519 viewsHighjack

Is it a sign of our times where a session that was intended to hold an irresponsible PM and government to account for acting unlawfully degenerated into a farce of the usual suspects queuing up to wail “ooh I don’t like that word he used, I’m offended”?

If it were unparliamentary the speaker would have put an end to it but they wasted so much time banging on about that instead of the reason they were actually supposed to be there for.

If they don’t like the words other people use them perhaps Parliament isn’t the best place for them.

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 12:16 - Sep 26 with 1468 viewsEbo

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 09:53 - Sep 26 by Kerouac

You liar, you have always said you are a Liberal Democrat. Judging by your recent toy throwing session you have no one to vote for so therefore whatever happens in the next GE, please don't moan as you didn't bother to use your voice.

Your recent posts have been embarrassing childish rants and you've been called out and schooled on them by several posters on here who have a better grasp of politics and debate than you will ever possess.

Sorry your precious brexit is dying, I'll be there for the wake.
[Post edited 26 Sep 2019 12:19]

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 12:17 - Sep 26 with 1466 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 10:07 - Sep 26 by Joe_bradshaw

It's not the left that has failed to deliver Brexit. The Tories had a majority of 12 at the time of the referendum, they also had a dozen DUP and around a dozen Labour who would (and have) vote with them.

They had an open goal and have been in power throughout the process.

It's the Tories who have failed to carry out the "will of the people" yet Boris blames everyone else. Pathetic.

You still seem to think that the Tories had any intention of carrying out Brexit, how naive of you.
Teresa May was put in place to do exactly the opposite as her delays, stupid election manifesto and so called "deal" showed.
So you are absolutely correct, it is the tories who deliberately failed to carry out the will of the people.
But Borris may actually be trying to, although I am not even certain about that.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 12:18 - Sep 26 with 1465 viewsbluey_the_blue

Labours new approach.

Weaponise Jo Cox.

Fail to inform Berger and police of the death threats against her? Well that's ok...

When Labour get offended by "surrender" and "humbug" whilst ignoring their own language - Jess Phillips is no shrinking violet - it's hysterical.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 12:21 - Sep 26 with 1459 viewsbluey_the_blue

Arf!

Government minister refers to Jo Cox, also others murdered like Airey Neave. Labour members start chuntering away.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 12:21 - Sep 26 with 1458 viewsHighjack

They should all be thoroughly ashamed of themselves. It was like watching a bunch of kids.

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 12:35 - Sep 26 with 1448 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Kerouac

You’re a Liberal democratic
Short memory lad
😂😂
[Post edited 26 Sep 2019 12:36]

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 13:04 - Sep 26 with 1419 viewsbluey_the_blue

Triggered MP Paula Sherriff, mate of Jo Cox don't you know is now formally complaining about a Tory MP for this retweet with comment.

Now I don't know about you, but I see two snarling Labour faces there. I don't think they were politely saying "I fundamentally disagree old chap".

Hypocrites.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024