Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Remoaner,losers . 23:28 - Nov 10 with 2301630 viewspikeypaul

OUT WITH A DEAL EATING OUR CAKE AND LOVING IT suck it up remoaners

And like a typical anti democracy remoaner he decided the will of the people should be ignored the minute the democratic result was in total fecking hypocrite 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Despite it being voted in to law by the commons the spineless two faced remoaner MPs have totally abandoned any morals and decided to ignore the will of the British people.

It will be remembered and no election or referendum will ever be the same again in this country.

The one thing that will come is a massive surge in the popularity of UKIP or a similar party in the future who stand for the 52%.

Happy Days.

[Post edited 1 Jan 2021 14:13]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 13:04 - Oct 8 with 2372 viewsLeonWasGod

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 10:50 - Oct 8 by oh_tommy_tommy

I can't comment on the forecasts as I haven't seen them in any detail and probably wouldn't understand half of what they've done anyway. But how the heck can the Economic Editor of the FT be surprised that (a) a no deal Brexit would have an economic impact, and (b) stimulus in the economy wouldn't result in growth?
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 16:58 - Oct 8 with 2293 viewslondonlisa2001

It is impossible to put into words the deep shame that today’s ‘Leave EU’ antics cause (I’m not posting the message on here to give it oxygen).

The harm that this does to the UK is quite astonishing.

The people involved should be thoroughly ashamed. It is grotesque, sickening and makes me embarrassed to come from the same country as them.

They are a bunch of small minded, bigoted little w*nkers.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 18:59 - Oct 8 with 2226 viewsmonmouth

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 12:18 - Oct 8 by londonlisa2001

It’s one of the rare occasions when McDonnell etc are correct.

If machines can do everything more efficiently than us, we have to find a way of supporting those that then have nothing to do unless we deliberately decide to do things more inefficiently than is possible.

I remember sitting in India 9 or 10 years ago, watching a man pick up a few bricks at a time and carry them 100 yards to another man who was building a small wall. I asked our Indian guide why they don’t use wheelbarrows. His answer - we have to find something for people to do - there are over a billion of us.

Much the same thing.

I read something once about using camels rather than trucks to transport salt. They recognised that making a few people richer in the name of ‘efficiently* exhausting their supplies was entirely counterproductive.

It’s because our objectives are wrong (short term shareholder gain) and we as a race generally as thick as pigshit.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:11 - Oct 8 with 2210 viewsKilkennyjack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 16:58 - Oct 8 by londonlisa2001

It is impossible to put into words the deep shame that today’s ‘Leave EU’ antics cause (I’m not posting the message on here to give it oxygen).

The people involved should be thoroughly ashamed. It is grotesque, sickening and makes me embarrassed to come from the same country as them.

Hugely embarrassing Lisa.

These morons are the product of a clearly failing uk education process, and a uk mainstream media that has created this hostile xenophobic environment.

We wont have this shiteshow in our independent Cymru.

Boris is full of wind and piiss.

Beware of the Risen People

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:12 - Oct 8 with 2208 viewsGwyn737

It’s outright xenophobia now.

Indefensible. Although I’m sure some will find a way.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:42 - Oct 8 with 2179 viewsmajorraglan

Just seen the tweet/text, it’s terrible. It’s very distasteful, no doubt it will appeal to the bigots and xenophobic’s.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:44 - Oct 8 with 2174 viewsmonmouth

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:42 - Oct 8 by majorraglan

Just seen the tweet/text, it’s terrible. It’s very distasteful, no doubt it will appeal to the bigots and xenophobic’s.

The world would not miss those genuine vermin.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:09 - Oct 8 with 2149 viewsWarwickHunt

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 11:44 - Oct 8 by A_Fans_Dad

Said the anti-brexit IFS and Citi.
As you would expect.

You’re almost as pigshit thick as Jango.
Have you been practising?
Login to get fewer ads

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:19 - Oct 8 with 2138 viewsFlashberryjack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:44 - Oct 8 by monmouth

The world would not miss those genuine vermin.

Bloody hell that's a lot of hatred ...chill man you'll make yourself ill.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:46 - Oct 8 with 2076 viewsmajorraglan

Just caught up on today’s happenings, it’s getting even uglier! Look likes the blame game is in full swing and Boris is seeking to blame Europe and go for the “No Deal” so he can avoid a split in the Leave Vote with Farage’s Brexit Party.

I genuinely fear for the peace process in NI.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 22:07 - Oct 8 with 2049 viewsHighjack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:42 - Oct 8 by majorraglan

What’s it say?

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 22:28 - Oct 8 with 2027 viewslonglostjack

Oh how we used to laugh at tinpot dictators blaming an external enemy to hide their own weaknesses. Britain was better than that, a country that was respected. Then along came Bullingdon Dave and Boris. ....... the rest is history.
[Post edited 8 Oct 2019 23:05]

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 22:38 - Oct 8 with 2013 viewsHumpty

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 22:28 - Oct 8 by longlostjack

Oh how we used to laugh at tinpot dictators blaming an external enemy to hide their own weaknesses. Britain was better than that, a country that was respected. Then along came Bullingdon Dave and Boris. ....... the rest is history.
[Post edited 8 Oct 2019 23:05]

Very true.

We may have lost an empire but still had a lot of influence and soft power for a country of our size. We were still respected.

Now foreigners are either laughing at us or pitying us.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 23:02 - Oct 8 with 1980 viewsladyjack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 23:04 - Oct 8 with 1966 viewsJango

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:09 - Oct 8 by WarwickHunt

You’re almost as pigshit thick as Jango.
Have you been practising?

You went about 3 day’s without mentioning my name. I thought you were over your little obsession.
[Post edited 8 Oct 2019 23:08]
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 23:08 - Oct 8 with 1958 viewsKilkennyjack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 23:02 - Oct 8 by ladyjack

A Right wing Conservative and Unionist PM delivering the end of the unequal union. Sweet.

Feck you Johnson.

Beware of the Risen People

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 23:14 - Oct 8 with 1948 viewsladyjack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:46 - Oct 8 by majorraglan

Just caught up on today’s happenings, it’s getting even uglier! Look likes the blame game is in full swing and Boris is seeking to blame Europe and go for the “No Deal” so he can avoid a split in the Leave Vote with Farage’s Brexit Party.

I genuinely fear for the peace process in NI.

I've been watching those spotlight on the troubles documentaries and it does make you wonder what could happen down the line in certain circumstances, in the Brexit scenario I would be more concerned about the No Surrender side.
[Post edited 8 Oct 2019 23:37]
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 23:27 - Oct 8 with 1932 viewsUxbridge

Juncker's a dick but frankly there's no other plausible outcome. NI has been cut adrift and it's very difficult to see Scotland voting against indy in a NoDeal scenario. Or any scenario after the last few years. Where Wales goes in that scenario, or England even, is anyone's guess. The actions of Johnson and his ilk have killed the union, unless something seismic happens.

Which, if newsnight is correct, may just happen and there's a concerted push for a vote in Parliament on a second ref next week. It's the only sensible path now.

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 23:29 - Oct 8 with 1931 viewsHighjack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 23:27 - Oct 8 by Uxbridge

Juncker's a dick but frankly there's no other plausible outcome. NI has been cut adrift and it's very difficult to see Scotland voting against indy in a NoDeal scenario. Or any scenario after the last few years. Where Wales goes in that scenario, or England even, is anyone's guess. The actions of Johnson and his ilk have killed the union, unless something seismic happens.

Which, if newsnight is correct, may just happen and there's a concerted push for a vote in Parliament on a second ref next week. It's the only sensible path now.

No deal isn’t going to happen.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 23:39 - Oct 8 with 1918 viewsladyjack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 23:27 - Oct 8 by Uxbridge

What did newsnight say ?
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 07:57 - Oct 9 with 1817 viewsUxbridge

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 23:29 - Oct 8 by Highjack

No deal isn’t going to happen.

It might by default. The opposition are quite inept.

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 09:09 - Oct 9 with 1785 viewsLohengrin

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 12:18 - Oct 8 by londonlisa2001

It’s one of the rare occasions when McDonnell etc are correct.

If machines can do everything more efficiently than us, we have to find a way of supporting those that then have nothing to do unless we deliberately decide to do things more inefficiently than is possible.

I remember sitting in India 9 or 10 years ago, watching a man pick up a few bricks at a time and carry them 100 yards to another man who was building a small wall. I asked our Indian guide why they don’t use wheelbarrows. His answer - we have to find something for people to do - there are over a billion of us.

Much the same thing.

Well there’s much to be said for the dignity of Labour, Lis.

Inactivity is soul-crushing, especially for the young.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 09:36 - Oct 9 with 1763 viewsWarwickHunt

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 23:04 - Oct 8 by Jango

You went about 3 day’s without mentioning my name. I thought you were over your little obsession.
[Post edited 8 Oct 2019 23:08]

Don’t flatter yourself, fûckwit - and don’t use an apostrophe for plurals. Thick cûnt.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 10:27 - Oct 9 with 1724 viewsLohengrin

He was probably drunk again.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 11:07 - Oct 9 with 1685 viewsHighjack

I wonder if Tusk will criticise him for playing a “stupid blame game”?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024