Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Remoaner,losers . 23:28 - Nov 10 with 2301822 viewspikeypaul

OUT WITH A DEAL EATING OUR CAKE AND LOVING IT suck it up remoaners

And like a typical anti democracy remoaner he decided the will of the people should be ignored the minute the democratic result was in total fecking hypocrite 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Despite it being voted in to law by the commons the spineless two faced remoaner MPs have totally abandoned any morals and decided to ignore the will of the British people.

It will be remembered and no election or referendum will ever be the same again in this country.

The one thing that will come is a massive surge in the popularity of UKIP or a similar party in the future who stand for the 52%.

Happy Days.

[Post edited 1 Jan 2021 14:13]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 15:53 - Oct 14 with 1709 viewsA_Fans_Dad

"(a) the poorest, oldest people are disadvantaged as are immigrants by not currently having ID, (b) even if a programme of allowing them to get ID without charge is brought in, many wont do that as the whole process of applying for forms etc is daunting for them and (c) the whole system will be guaranteed to grind to a crashing halt of cock ups, applications going missing, backlogs etc which will mean that there will be thousands, if not tens of thousands that have no valid ID before an election. "

So not only are you a legal expert, you are now a soothsayer able to read the future.
How do all these disadvantaged people currently get on to the electoral roll?
I can certainly understand Illegal Immigrants not wanting to apply, but then they shouldn't have a vote anyway.
As to "poor people" not being capable of doing so, they don't appear to have much trouble getting their benefits.
That leaves the very old who would need help to do so, but you obviously see this as a conspiracy to prevent them from voting, so no help for them then. Of course none of them already have Bus passes which everybody seems to be ignoring as a means of identity. Even my 80+ brother managed to get one this year.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 15:56 - Oct 14 with 1701 viewsbluey_the_blue

I wonder why Labour are complaining about clamping down on voter fraud?

Ok, Corbyn photographed with convicted Labour activist in Peterborough, also this beauty...

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/politics/jeremy-corbyn-gives-job-as-campaign-chi

It's as if voter fraud isn't an issue to the left...
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 15:59 - Oct 14 with 1704 viewsUxbridge

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 15:40 - Oct 14 by londonlisa2001

Facebook.

Would be logical, although I'm reliably informed by the kids that nobody under the age of 20 would be caught dead on Facebook any more. That and FB have their own issues with working with Governments.

A digital passport is absolutely inevitable though. People have already given up far more information quite willingly, and FB is an excellent example of that, even if it's just to stop ads being shown on their favourite app. I'm surprised there hasn't been more of a push on online voting too, we can already confirm or amend the electoral register online. It'll come, and it'll absolutely ruin election night parties!

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 16:00 - Oct 14 with 1694 viewsbluey_the_blue

Not Project Fear whatsoever....

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/politics/toilet-paper-makers-warn-no-20539650

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 16:05 - Oct 14 with 1683 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 16:00 - Oct 14 by bluey_the_blue

Wasting your time presenting the truth, remainers, don't believe it when it is black & white.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 16:11 - Oct 14 with 1676 viewslondonlisa2001

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 15:59 - Oct 14 by Uxbridge

Would be logical, although I'm reliably informed by the kids that nobody under the age of 20 would be caught dead on Facebook any more. That and FB have their own issues with working with Governments.

A digital passport is absolutely inevitable though. People have already given up far more information quite willingly, and FB is an excellent example of that, even if it's just to stop ads being shown on their favourite app. I'm surprised there hasn't been more of a push on online voting too, we can already confirm or amend the electoral register online. It'll come, and it'll absolutely ruin election night parties!

I was being a bit sarcastic as it’s long been a conspiracy theory that Facebook was set up to collect info on behalf of the CIA...
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 16:38 - Oct 14 with 1672 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 16:00 - Oct 14 by bluey_the_blue

Andrex?

I wouldn’t wipe my arse with it...

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 16:41 - Oct 14 with 1655 viewsmonmouth

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 16:38 - Oct 14 by Joe_bradshaw

Andrex?

Quite right. I only use Labrador puppies.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Login to get fewer ads

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 16:42 - Oct 14 with 1661 viewsbluey_the_blue

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 16:38 - Oct 14 by Joe_bradshaw

Andrex?

Bit of a crappy thing to say.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 16:44 - Oct 14 with 1664 viewswaynekerr55

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 16:05 - Oct 14 by A_Fans_Dad

Wasting your time presenting the truth, remainers, don't believe it when it is black & white.

I'd be interested to see what proportion of raw materials comes via the EU

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 16:47 - Oct 14 with 1654 viewsbluey_the_blue

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 16:44 - Oct 14 by waynekerr55

I'd be interested to see what proportion of raw materials comes via the EU

Think you'll find most of the raw materials come from bottoms...

Oh, you meant the toilet paper.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 17:22 - Oct 14 with 1632 viewsbluey_the_blue

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 15:59 - Oct 14 by Uxbridge

AH, but lose a vote online and it'll be down to "Russian bots".

Given government ineptitude when it comes to IT projects, wouldn't work. Would be endless civil servant wonks sticking beaks in, wanting X, Y and Z implemented that have nothing to do with getting an online voting system in place...

Only idiots give up info to stop ads, just use an ad blocker...

I think one day online voting will occur but only when a guaranteed safe method of identification is implemented. How does anyone know if someone pressing a key on a keyboard is legal or illegal?

Then again, plenty of diehards who would never vote because the government want to slurp all their online info... in a lot of cases, in the hope it might be relatively interesting.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 17:44 - Oct 14 with 1617 viewsbluey_the_blue

Hmmmm...

Didn't last Labour conference require £30 photo ID to enter?
[Post edited 14 Oct 2019 17:45]
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 17:44 - Oct 14 with 1616 viewsJango

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 13:08 - Oct 14 by Uxbridge

No, you're right. Ignore the evidence of experts. It's what we do now. What would they possibly know how it would effect people. It's not as if it was trialed and large numbers of people were denied a vote? Oh, it was trialled in 10 council wards and as many as 700 people were denied a vote? Extrapolate that by the number of wards and the two/threefold likely increase in voting percentages in GE's, and the numbers are eye-watering.

Good to see the PS brains trust are acting to type on this one. I'd have been disappointed if otherwise.

it's a flagrant attempt to stop people who are unlikely to vote for the Tories, and if you think otherwise you're either a Tory who's quite happy to see supression of groups you're not particularly keen on voting (or, in some cases, not particularly keen on those groups) or you think it'll help Brexit in some way, because everything is viewed through that lens in your world. Ironically, it probably would have detrimentally affected Leave in 2016 given the voting patterns at that time, although most polls tend to suggest that would be reversed or lessened in the future. That's probably a factor too, although Johnson doesn't give a toss about Brexit and this is all about skewing the odds in favour of the Tories for the future.

The problem doesn't exist to any real degree, despite the nods and winks towards immigrant communities like Reddy and others like to refer to in the Peterbrough example.

Again get a grip. Voter ID was brought in in Northern Ireland under Tony Blair and it seems to have worked fine, no issues.

In Northern Ireland the law requires that you produce one of seven forms of photographic identification when you vote at a polling station. The Electoral Identity Card is produced by the Electoral Office and is one of the acceptable forms of identification. You must be listed on the Electoral Register to get a card.

We wouldn’t want different rules for Northern Ireland now would we?

You mention that there was only 1 arrest on 2017. How do you police it if you are not required to have ID? It’s just another excuse to have a moan over nothing.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 17:52 - Oct 14 with 1610 viewswaynekerr55

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 16:47 - Oct 14 by bluey_the_blue

Think you'll find most of the raw materials come from bottoms...

Oh, you meant the toilet paper.

On a serious note, 'British' products such as Celotex and Plasterboard use raw materials from within the EU

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 17:57 - Oct 14 with 1603 viewsmajorraglan

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 15:14 - Oct 14 by londonlisa2001

I don’t have a problem with national identity cards, never have had a problem with them. As it happens, I also don’t have a problem with them containing biometric information - I’ve long thought a national database of fingerprints and DNA was sensible. That’s very right wing of me, I know...

But that’s not what is being debated. While we don’t have them, voter ID is discriminatory. If we bring them in, fine.

Personally I’d look to introduce a scheme where those individuals who want to claim state benefits have to prove their ID to prevent instances where a person can claim under more than 1 name. It needn’t be photographic ID, a finger print or something similar would suffice.

In terms of voter fraud, the number of convictions suggests it’s not a big issue. It’s also clear from looking at things Stateside that photographic ID does disproportionately disadvantage some sections of the community, it’s also evident that in quite a few states a lot of work goes in to disenfranchising certain minority communities.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 18:00 - Oct 14 with 1596 viewsbluey_the_blue

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 17:57 - Oct 14 by majorraglan

Personally I’d look to introduce a scheme where those individuals who want to claim state benefits have to prove their ID to prevent instances where a person can claim under more than 1 name. It needn’t be photographic ID, a finger print or something similar would suffice.

In terms of voter fraud, the number of convictions suggests it’s not a big issue. It’s also clear from looking at things Stateside that photographic ID does disproportionately disadvantage some sections of the community, it’s also evident that in quite a few states a lot of work goes in to disenfranchising certain minority communities.

Biometrics is the obvious answer, then the tin foil hat brigade claim it's a mass conspiracy to enslave humanity or whatever.

Number of rape convictions would suggest that's not a massive issue. Equating illegality with number of convictions isn't great thing to do.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:07 - Oct 14 with 1565 viewslondonlisa2001

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 17:22 - Oct 14 by bluey_the_blue

AH, but lose a vote online and it'll be down to "Russian bots".

Given government ineptitude when it comes to IT projects, wouldn't work. Would be endless civil servant wonks sticking beaks in, wanting X, Y and Z implemented that have nothing to do with getting an online voting system in place...

Only idiots give up info to stop ads, just use an ad blocker...

I think one day online voting will occur but only when a guaranteed safe method of identification is implemented. How does anyone know if someone pressing a key on a keyboard is legal or illegal?

Then again, plenty of diehards who would never vote because the government want to slurp all their online info... in a lot of cases, in the hope it might be relatively interesting.

“Given government ineptitude when it comes to IT projects, wouldn't work. Would be endless civil servant wonks sticking beaks in, wanting X, Y and Z implemented that have nothing to do with getting an online voting system in place... ”

Obviously apart from when it comes to the technology solutions to the Irish border issue. Which you’ve been telling us can be easily implemented, are safe and there’s no reason why the EU should be sceptical.

Snigger.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:12 - Oct 14 with 1559 viewsexiledclaseboy

Anyone who thinks the voter ID issue is anything other than a blatant attempt at gerrymandering is wilfully deluding themselves.

Poll: Tory leader

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:30 - Oct 14 with 1537 viewsJango

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:12 - Oct 14 by exiledclaseboy

Anyone who thinks the voter ID issue is anything other than a blatant attempt at gerrymandering is wilfully deluding themselves.

Or maybe it’s yet another tedious case of the lefty liberals amongst us making something out of nothing and acting all righteous about it. If the same system as NI Is brought in then there can be no arguments whatsoever. Zero.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:38 - Oct 14 with 1532 viewsLohengrin

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:12 - Oct 14 by exiledclaseboy

Freedom for Tooting!

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:20 - Oct 14 with 1498 viewsexiledclaseboy

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:38 - Oct 14 by Lohengrin

Freedom for Tooting!

You don’t agree?

Poll: Tory leader

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:22 - Oct 14 with 1485 viewsHighjack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:38 - Oct 14 by Lohengrin

Freedom for Tooting!

I’ve been locked in the doghouse for days for tooting during dinner.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:27 - Oct 14 with 1481 viewsKilkennyjack

🇪🇺

Beware of the Risen People

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:16 - Oct 14 with 1449 viewsmonmouth

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:27 - Oct 14 by Kilkennyjack

🇪🇺

But if they broadly agree and he can get it through Parliament (and noises are he might have the numbers) he will claim substance over form wont he? It will be disgusting if some idiot Labour mps give him a free run at an election as (with worse than May’s deal) all conquering Brexit hero.

I suppose any bill would be amendable. The opposition better get their act together sharpish.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024