Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Watford reject Everton move for Silva 21:14 - Nov 13 with 3140 viewspencoedjack

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/www.bbc.co.uk/sport/amp/football/41977289
Watford reject Everton move for Silva on 22:03 - Nov 13 with 3037 viewsunion_jack

They really do have a sense of entitlement don't they?!

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Watford reject Everton move for Silva on 22:07 - Nov 13 with 3022 viewsswanforthemoney

Shocking behaviour. I know anything goes these days, but they are stooping pretty low trying to poach him part way through a season. Watford must be tamping.

I stand in the North Stand

Watford reject Everton move for Silva on 22:13 - Nov 13 with 2993 viewspencoedjack

Watford reject Everton move for Silva on 22:03 - Nov 13 by union_jack

They really do have a sense of entitlement don't they?!

Is Silva the real deal then? Took Hull down admittedly with a bit of fight but still went down, good start with Watford previously managed in Greece I believe.

Personally think Dyche could do a better job
Watford reject Everton move for Silva on 22:23 - Nov 13 with 2954 viewsunion_jack

Watford reject Everton move for Silva on 22:13 - Nov 13 by pencoedjack

Is Silva the real deal then? Took Hull down admittedly with a bit of fight but still went down, good start with Watford previously managed in Greece I believe.

Bit soon to say probably but my point is that Everton think they're the dogs doo-doos and everyone would want to go there.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Watford reject Everton move for Silva on 22:27 - Nov 13 with 2935 viewsTheResurrection

Watford reject Everton move for Silva on 22:13 - Nov 13 by pencoedjack

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

Watford reject Everton move for Silva on 22:53 - Nov 13 with 2870 viewspencoedjack

Watford reject Everton move for Silva on 22:27 - Nov 13 by TheResurrection

Says the bloke who rated Bob Bradley
Watford reject Everton move for Silva on 23:22 - Nov 13 with 2826 viewsLeonWasGod

I'd have been more than happy if we'd gone for him in the summer. He seems to believe in a far more expansive game than some of the anti-football we've served up this season.
Watford reject Everton move for Silva on 23:28 - Nov 13 with 2820 viewsGlyn1

Watford reject Everton move for Silva on 23:22 - Nov 13 by LeonWasGod

I'd have been more than happy if we'd gone for him in the summer. He seems to believe in a far more expansive game than some of the anti-football we've served up this season.

So you'd have sacked the manager who kept us up with so many points after he arrived, and replaced him with the manager who took Hull down? This forum would have exploded!!!

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

Login to get fewer ads

Watford reject Everton move for Silva on 23:34 - Nov 13 with 2810 viewsmajorraglan

I think he’s a tidy manager, did a decent job with Hull all things considered and Watford are doing ok. He has a good record in Portugal and did ok in Greece.

Watford tend to hire and fire quite frequently, maybe Everton will hide their time and wait for Watford to sack him.
Watford reject Everton move for Silva on 23:49 - Nov 13 with 2799 viewspencoedjack

Watford reject Everton move for Silva on 23:34 - Nov 13 by majorraglan

I think he’s a tidy manager, did a decent job with Hull all things considered and Watford are doing ok. He has a good record in Portugal and did ok in Greece.

Watford tend to hire and fire quite frequently, maybe Everton will hide their time and wait for Watford to sack him.

Took over Hull the same time Clement took over us & got them relegated we were both in a similar position when they took over

Won the Greek league with Olympiakos ... not exactly groundbreaking stuff
Watford reject Everton move for Silva on 00:26 - Nov 14 with 2757 viewsLeonWasGod

Watford reject Everton move for Silva on 23:28 - Nov 13 by Glyn1

So you'd have sacked the manager who kept us up with so many points after he arrived, and replaced him with the manager who took Hull down? This forum would have exploded!!!

Depends what philosophy we're after. Hypothetically, if the board wanted to get back to 'the Swansea way' there's be more chance of doing that with Silva than PC imo. It would have been hard to sack PC after his great escape act though, I agree with that.

I can see why Everton would want him.
Watford reject Everton move for Silva on 09:12 - Nov 14 with 2583 viewsTheResurrection

Watford reject Everton move for Silva on 23:49 - Nov 13 by pencoedjack

Took over Hull the same time Clement took over us & got them relegated we were both in a similar position when they took over

Won the Greek league with Olympiakos ... not exactly groundbreaking stuff

took over a basket case with no money fresh out of the championship who were everyone's tip to go down as soon as they set foot in the Premier League.

Beat us twice and comfortably.

Run out of steam at the very death whilst we relied on a £20m injection of funds to get us over the line.

Gotta laugh aye

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like

Watford reject Everton move for Silva on 09:34 - Nov 14 with 2538 viewsDarran

Watford reject Everton move for Silva on 09:12 - Nov 14 by TheResurrection

took over a basket case with no money fresh out of the championship who were everyone's tip to go down as soon as they set foot in the Premier League.

Run out of steam at the very death whilst we relied on a £20m injection of funds to get us over the line.

Gotta laugh aye

So being 100% serious they’ve done so well you’d prefer their current position to ours then?

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Watford reject Everton move for Silva on 09:51 - Nov 14 with 2514 viewstrampie

His stock is high and the evidence is he might very well be the business.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Watford reject Everton move for Silva on 10:05 - Nov 14 with 2492 viewsTheResurrection

Watford reject Everton move for Silva on 09:34 - Nov 14 by Darran

So being 100% serious they’ve done so well you’d prefer their current position to ours then?

Yes of course.

They look a great team to watch but I will say the Second half against them was the best we've played all season. Mesa, Ayew, Tammy and Bony all on the pitch together.

We've got to r strive to get them playing as much as possible.

Watford reject Everton move for Silva on 10:57 - Nov 14 with 2456 viewsUppa_Swans

Silva is an excellent manager. Tactically spot on. No one would have saved Hull last year. People are forgetting that we stayed up in spite of our coaching staff, not because of them. Hull had no Llorente and no Sigurdsson.

Dyche is a good bloke but is very limited to a club like Burnley. All he knows is how to work on a shoestring budget and set a team up to sit back and defend (both of which he does extremely well). He would be useless in charge of Moshiri's millions, and not only do Everton not have the players to play a tight, narrow 4-4-1-1, but the fans and club hierarchy wouldn't tolerate that sort of setup.
Watford reject Everton move for Silva on 11:18 - Nov 14 with 2433 viewsjackjackjackjack

Watford reject Everton move for Silva on 10:57 - Nov 14 by Uppa_Swans

Silva is an excellent manager. Tactically spot on. No one would have saved Hull last year. People are forgetting that we stayed up in spite of our coaching staff, not because of them. Hull had no Llorente and no Sigurdsson.

Dyche is a good bloke but is very limited to a club like Burnley. All he knows is how to work on a shoestring budget and set a team up to sit back and defend (both of which he does extremely well). He would be useless in charge of Moshiri's millions, and not only do Everton not have the players to play a tight, narrow 4-4-1-1, but the fans and club hierarchy wouldn't tolerate that sort of setup.

Watford fans seem to think Silva makes a lot of tactical mistakes, i.e. they could have won the recent match against Chelsea if he hadn't changed the team.

Poll: Where will we finish in the Championship ?

Watford reject Everton move for Silva on 12:16 - Nov 14 with 2375 viewsTheResurrection

Watford reject Everton move for Silva on 11:18 - Nov 14 by jackjackjackjack

Watford fans seem to think Silva makes a lot of tactical mistakes, i.e. they could have won the recent match against Chelsea if he hadn't changed the team.

Huh FFS that Brazilian of theirs missed two open goals!!!

Watford reject Everton move for Silva on 14:06 - Nov 14 with 2264 viewspencoedjack

Watford reject Everton move for Silva on 09:12 - Nov 14 by TheResurrection

Gotta laugh aye

Appointed around the same time as Clement brought 8 players in the Jan transfer window

Markus Henriksen (AZ Alkmaar)
Oumar Niasse (Everton)
Evandro (FC Porto)
Omar Elabdellaoui (Olympiacos)
Lazar Markovic (Liverpool)
Andrea Ranocchia (Inter Milan)
Alfred N'Diaye (Villarreal)
Kamil Grosicki (Rennes)

Beat us twice comfortably & still got relegated

Gotta laugh
Watford reject Everton move for Silva on 15:42 - Nov 14 with 2209 viewsHighjack

Watford reject Everton move for Silva on 14:06 - Nov 14 by pencoedjack

Appointed around the same time as Clement brought 8 players in the Jan transfer window

Markus Henriksen (AZ Alkmaar)
Oumar Niasse (Everton)
Evandro (FC Porto)
Omar Elabdellaoui (Olympiacos)
Lazar Markovic (Liverpool)
Andrea Ranocchia (Inter Milan)
Alfred N'Diaye (Villarreal)
Kamil Grosicki (Rennes)

Beat us twice comfortably & still got relegated

Gotta laugh

He also inherited Sam clucas though so that's worth -10 points before you even start.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Watford reject Everton move for Silva on 17:35 - Nov 14 with 2151 viewsKennedy

Turned down £8.5m for him. He only signed a 2 year deal with Watford too.

Just call me JFK

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024