Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Christmas is coming, The Res has got it wrong 20:31 - Nov 18 with 9534 viewsSPboy

Not that long ago, just after we had offloaded the wardrobe & the Icelander, the Res told us that we would have TWICE as many goals by this Christmas than last. So with the grand sum of 7 goals in 12 games how many goals do we need in the next 7 games to achieve that bold prediction?
Christmas is coming, The Res has got it wrong on 20:37 - Nov 18 with 5386 viewsJackfath

213?

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Christmas is coming, The Res has got it wrong on 20:45 - Nov 18 with 5357 viewsmagicdaps10

Res has egg well and truly on his face.

Obvious to most that we were in trouble after selling Siggy and Llorente and then throw in the poor summer window........still he wont admit he had/has got it so wrong.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Christmas is coming, The Res has got it wrong on 20:47 - Nov 18 with 5340 viewsSgorioFruit

Yeah Res, because we are not missing siggy at all are we? :)
Anyone else looking forward to next weekend where we pass back to the keeper 500 times and maybe get a corner at the end and sky the ball into row XYZ?
Haha you have to laugh mind, we are a shambles.

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

Christmas is coming, The Res has got it wrong on 20:48 - Nov 18 with 5332 viewsmagicdaps10

He aint got a clue.......pitty mun!

Christmas is coming, The Res has got it wrong on 21:04 - Nov 18 with 5257 viewsDarran

Christmas is coming
The Res has got it wrong
I’m saying fuçk it
And getting out the bong

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Christmas is coming, The Res has got it wrong on 21:06 - Nov 18 with 5251 viewsE20Jack

That prediction was clearly made with the assumption that we would have a manager willing to attack or even allow us to play anything like a cohesive group.

Poll: 6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash?

Christmas is coming, The Res has got it wrong on 21:07 - Nov 18 with 5240 viewsCroftyjack

Christmas is coming, The Res has got it wrong on 21:04 - Nov 18 by Darran

Christmas is coming
The Res has got it wrong
I’m saying fuçk it
And getting out the bong

what the hell is the Res by the way..
Christmas is coming, The Res has got it wrong on 21:10 - Nov 18 with 5222 viewsMrSwerve

I'm not quite sure why people give him the attention on here. That's why he thinks he's 'box office'.

He's just another opinionated poster who creates plenty of threads that happen to usually be wrong. Nothing to see.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

Login to get fewer ads

Christmas is coming, The Res has got it wrong on 21:13 - Nov 18 with 5198 viewswhoflungdung

We be all opinions

Nobody is necessarily right or wrong

Poll: Is it Spa or spa

Christmas is coming, The Res has got it wrong on 21:15 - Nov 18 with 5169 viewsDarran

Christmas is coming, The Res has got it wrong on 21:13 - Nov 18 by whoflungdung

We be all opinions

Nobody is necessarily right or wrong

Yeah your ‘opinion’ on welcoming the Yanks with open arms was very right.
Fuçking idiot.

Christmas is coming, The Res has got it wrong on 21:17 - Nov 18 with 5169 viewsTheResurrection

Christmas is coming, The Res has got it wrong on 21:10 - Nov 18 by MrSwerve

I'm not quite sure why people give him the attention on here. That's why he thinks he's 'box office'.

He's just another opinionated poster who creates plenty of threads that happen to usually be wrong. Nothing to see.

Thinks??

to the Box

And on the thread, we are only missing Siggy for free kicks, the rest of the games we're not missing someone who touches the ball less than the ball boys one bit.

But hey, let's forget he DIDN'T WANT TO BE HERE....!!! Why let that minor detail get in the way

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

Christmas is coming, The Res has got it wrong on 21:19 - Nov 18 with 5153 viewspencoedjack

Christmas is coming, The Res has got it wrong on 21:10 - Nov 18 by MrSwerve

Spot on Mr Swerve ... He could learn a lot from yourself
Christmas is coming, The Res has got it wrong on 21:33 - Nov 18 with 5100 viewsMrSwerve

Christmas is coming, The Res has got it wrong on 21:19 - Nov 18 by pencoedjack

Spot on Mr Swerve ... He could learn a lot from yourself

Why thank you Pencs.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

Christmas is coming, The Res has got it wrong on 21:55 - Nov 18 with 5035 viewsLoyal

Christmas is coming, The Res has got it wrong on 20:45 - Nov 18 by magicdaps10

Res has egg well and truly on his face.

Obvious to most that we were in trouble after selling Siggy and Llorente and then throw in the poor summer window........still he wont admit he had/has got it so wrong.

Although it was obvious its very hard to predict the future.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Christmas is coming, The Res has got it wrong on 21:58 - Nov 18 with 5023 viewsHumpty

Christmas is coming, The Res has got it wrong on 21:15 - Nov 18 by Darran

Yeah your ‘opinion’ on welcoming the Yanks with open arms was very right.
Fuçking idiot.

Aye.

Like your opinion that Jenkins and the rest were not looking into selling their shares.
Christmas is coming, The Res has got it wrong on 22:01 - Nov 18 with 4993 viewsDarran

Christmas is coming, The Res has got it wrong on 21:58 - Nov 18 by Humpty

Aye.

Like your opinion that Jenkins and the rest were not looking into selling their shares.

No that’s not factually correct. I only said what it said in the EP interview. An interview which further proves them to be liars and not to be trusted.

Christmas is coming, The Res has got it wrong on 22:04 - Nov 18 with 4982 viewsSPboy

Christmas is coming, The Res has got it wrong on 21:06 - Nov 18 by E20Jack

That prediction was clearly made with the assumption that we would have a manager willing to attack or even allow us to play anything like a cohesive group.

The very same manager who got us 29 points in half a season. Now then, Clement may have lost the plot but we only lost 2 players and spent £40m. But hey ho wasn’t it good business eh? Free flowing football against Bournemouth then? But it will it be us or will it be them?
Christmas is coming, The Res has got it wrong on 22:07 - Nov 18 with 4968 viewsHumpty

Christmas is coming, The Res has got it wrong on 22:01 - Nov 18 by Darran

No that’s not factually correct. I only said what it said in the EP interview. An interview which further proves them to be liars and not to be trusted.

Ok.
Christmas is coming, The Res has got it wrong on 22:10 - Nov 18 with 4945 viewsDarran

Christmas is coming, The Res has got it wrong on 22:07 - Nov 18 by Humpty

Ok.

Apology accepted.

What people need to remember here is when all and sundry were saying Huw should be knighted for saving the club I was the one saying he wasn’t even watching us play during the Tony Petty period because he was chairman of another club.
Suck on that Hump.

Christmas is coming, The Res has got it wrong on 22:14 - Nov 18 with 4933 viewsE20Jack

Christmas is coming, The Res has got it wrong on 22:04 - Nov 18 by SPboy

The very same manager who got us 29 points in half a season. Now then, Clement may have lost the plot but we only lost 2 players and spent £40m. But hey ho wasn’t it good business eh? Free flowing football against Bournemouth then? But it will it be us or will it be them?

Not sure what you are trying to say there.

Are you saying that Clement is trying to implement a free flowing attacking game? Because he clearly isn't.

Christmas is coming, The Res has got it wrong on 22:22 - Nov 18 with 4891 viewsE20Jack

Christmas is coming, The Res has got it wrong on 22:10 - Nov 18 by Darran

Apology accepted.

What people need to remember here is when all and sundry were saying Huw should be knighted for saving the club I was the one saying he wasn’t even watching us play during the Tony Petty period because he was chairman of another club.
Suck on that Hump.

Didnt know that. Who was the club?

Christmas is coming, The Res has got it wrong on 22:26 - Nov 18 with 4869 viewsmagicdaps10

Was it Britton Ferry?

Christmas is coming, The Res has got it wrong on 22:26 - Nov 18 with 4860 viewsDarran

Christmas is coming, The Res has got it wrong on 22:22 - Nov 18 by E20Jack

Didnt know that. Who was the club?

Didnt you? Nah not a lot of people do because they never wanted to see the truth.

Briton Ferry Athletic.

Christmas is coming, The Res has got it wrong on 22:34 - Nov 18 with 4825 viewsHumpty

Christmas is coming, The Res has got it wrong on 22:10 - Nov 18 by Darran

Apology accepted.

Suck on that Hump.

I didn't apologise.

I remember you saying Huw wasn't watching us during the Petty days. It's irrelevant though.
Christmas is coming, The Res has got it wrong on 22:35 - Nov 18 with 4809 viewsDarran

Christmas is coming, The Res has got it wrong on 22:34 - Nov 18 by Humpty

I didn't apologise.

I remember you saying Huw wasn't watching us during the Petty days. It's irrelevant though.

Thanks

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024