Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Player's on the lash Saturday night...... 15:01 - Nov 20 with 6980 viewsSwanjaxs

Apparently a number of players were seen on the pìss on Saturday night after returning from Burnley despite being told not to, if true this begs the question what authority does PC command amongst said player's? And before anybody pipes up, yes it is a free world but surely after such another abject performance keeping a low profile would have been the sensible option......

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Player's on the lash Saturday night...... on 15:05 - Nov 20 with 4945 viewsbuilthjack

Apparently? Got a source?
Who told them not to?

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Player's on the lash Saturday night...... on 15:11 - Nov 20 with 4897 viewsDarran

Player's on the lash Saturday night...... on 15:05 - Nov 20 by builthjack

Apparently? Got a source?
Who told them not to?

I’ve got no idea if it’s true but someone said on twitter this morning that PC had told them not to go out on the piss in Swansea when they got back and half of them just went out anyway.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Player's on the lash Saturday night...... on 15:16 - Nov 20 with 4870 viewsbuilthjack

Player's on the lash Saturday night...... on 15:11 - Nov 20 by Darran

I’ve got no idea if it’s true but someone said on twitter this morning that PC had told them not to go out on the piss in Swansea when they got back and half of them just went out anyway.

If true make the drinks expensive and fine them 2 weeks wages.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Player's on the lash Saturday night...... on 15:16 - Nov 20 with 4868 viewsjasper_T

Professional athletes drinking during the season is ridiculous. Save it for the summer and the Christmas party (if you get one).
Player's on the lash Saturday night...... on 15:17 - Nov 20 with 4854 viewsLeonWasGod

Don't blame them. If you'd just served that up wouldn't you want to forget too

Clem strikes me as a disciplinarian. If he said don't go and they did, I imagine there's be hell to play.

I smell bullsh*t (or at least an exaggeration of the truth). Who knows though.
Player's on the lash Saturday night...... on 15:19 - Nov 20 with 4844 viewswhoflungdung

answer is zero

At least they gel off the pitch; fun kick arounds on Three Cliffs, A ten pin bowling afternoon and now a pisse up in Wind ST?

Pity someone didn't punch their lights out

Personally , I take defeat badly and going out after such a pitiful defeat is beyond me

looking at our set pieces, Sundays should be spent on extra basic training

Poll: Is it Spa or spa

Player's on the lash Saturday night...... on 15:21 - Nov 20 with 4819 viewsMrSwerve

I've heard that they barely managed to make it to the bar and even when they did, they couldn't manage to finish their drinks.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

Player's on the lash Saturday night...... on 15:23 - Nov 20 with 4798 viewsicecoldjack

A lot of footballers are wasted after 4 bottles of Budweiser so no real harm done to the system .

Let them unwind i say, i'm pretty sure they don't want to lose week in week out so a few beers after a defeat isn't the end of the world, we've all been there in our own professions at some point.

If they were told not to go out and they did, then that tells me they've had a tit full of clement and couldn't give a stuff what he thinks.
Login to get fewer ads

Player's on the lash Saturday night...... on 15:24 - Nov 20 with 4785 viewsLeonWasGod

Player's on the lash Saturday night...... on 15:19 - Nov 20 by whoflungdung

answer is zero

At least they gel off the pitch; fun kick arounds on Three Cliffs, A ten pin bowling afternoon and now a pisse up in Wind ST?

Personally , I take defeat badly and going out after such a pitiful defeat is beyond me

Seriously, my lad's under 9s team take better set pieces and crosses. It beggars belief. I know wrapping your foot round the ball to whip it in with pace isn't as easy as just tossing it up into the box, but still...

Professionals mind. It's all they've got to do.
Player's on the lash Saturday night...... on 15:27 - Nov 20 with 4762 viewswhoflungdung

To unwind surely one has to be wound up to start.

C ant see much of a pulse in any of our players

Player's on the lash Saturday night...... on 15:59 - Nov 20 with 4589 viewslabrax

PC the apprentice, head coach ffs! SCFC is mess!!!! All PC has ever done is answer to anchelotti and put the cones out on the pitch

Codfish

Player's on the lash Saturday night...... on 16:00 - Nov 20 with 4572 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Which Players?
Player's on the lash Saturday night...... on 16:05 - Nov 20 with 4535 viewsvetchonian

they looked like they had been oout on the lash before the game the way they played!

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

Player's on the lash Saturday night...... on 16:14 - Nov 20 with 4488 viewsgiantstoneater

Every time a manager looks under pressure little stories like this come out, for all we know they might have been told to go out and bond or to have it out with each other. Should we file this under the same filenames the Guidolin was watching cycling rather than coach.
Player's on the lash Saturday night...... on 16:30 - Nov 20 with 4389 viewsSTID2017

Player's on the lash Saturday night...... on 16:05 - Nov 20 by vetchonian

they looked like they had been oout on the lash before the game the way they played!

Maybe they would do better if they had.
Certainly wish PC would have a few drinks before the game and become an angry drunk - then he could take it out on the players before the game

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Player's on the lash Saturday night...... on 16:36 - Nov 20 with 4355 viewsjasper_T

Player's on the lash Saturday night...... on 16:14 - Nov 20 by giantstoneater

Every time a manager looks under pressure little stories like this come out, for all we know they might have been told to go out and bond or to have it out with each other. Should we file this under the same filenames the Guidolin was watching cycling rather than coach.

But we sold Neil Taylor.
Player's on the lash Saturday night...... on 16:40 - Nov 20 with 4328 viewswhiterock

"Apparently" doesn't mean they were
Player's on the lash Saturday night...... on 23:36 - Nov 20 with 3750 viewsKingBony

Player's on the lash Saturday night...... on 15:19 - Nov 20 by whoflungdung

answer is zero

Violence like that is not acceptable my friend, please don’t advocate it on this site.

Regards

KB

Daddy Daddy cool, Daddy Daddy cool

Player's on the lash Saturday night...... on 23:44 - Nov 20 with 3706 viewsTNT

Halves of lager in pint glasses, apparently. Money to burn, mun.

Poll: Would you make goalposts bigger?

Player's on the lash Saturday night...... on 23:59 - Nov 20 with 3657 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Player's on the lash Saturday night...... on 15:23 - Nov 20 by icecoldjack

A lot of footballers are wasted after 4 bottles of Budweiser so no real harm done to the system .

Let them unwind i say, i'm pretty sure they don't want to lose week in week out so a few beers after a defeat isn't the end of the world, we've all been there in our own professions at some point.

If they were told not to go out and they did, then that tells me they've had a tit full of clement and couldn't give a stuff what he thinks.

The way their body language is on the pitch makes your last paragraph the most likely scenario.

He simply has to go, maybe should have gone before the international break.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Player's on the lash Saturday night...... on 00:04 - Nov 21 with 3640 viewsSwanjaxs

Player's on the lash Saturday night...... on 23:44 - Nov 20 by TNT

Halves of lager in pint glasses, apparently. Money to burn, mun.

Money is the root of all evil see.. i bet you didn't see Pat Lally giving it the big one down the Townsman after we lost 3-1 away to Workington Town 👊

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Player's on the lash Saturday night...... on 00:16 - Nov 21 with 3612 viewsTNT

Player's on the lash Saturday night...... on 00:04 - Nov 21 by Swanjaxs

Money is the root of all evil see.. i bet you didn't see Pat Lally giving it the big one down the Townsman after we lost 3-1 away to Workington Town 👊

Not by the hairs on his chinny, chin, chin!

Poll: Would you make goalposts bigger?

Player's on the lash Saturday night...... on 00:33 - Nov 21 with 3569 viewstheloneranger

Player's on the lash Saturday night...... on 00:04 - Nov 21 by Swanjaxs

Pat Lally liked a pint, as did most of the players.

I remember seeing Geoff Thomas in the Townsman dancing with the match ball 😂😂, after scoring a hat trick, I think against Doncaster 🤔

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Player's on the lash Saturday night...... on 09:06 - Nov 21 with 3111 viewswhoflungdung

KB

You re misinterpreting my posts ,as many do ,so I ll clarify

No violence needed . Personally ,I'm pretty good as causing deep unpleasantness without any threat of physical violence

Simply, Jenkins has clearly had an easy ride . He needs to feel deeply uncomfortable as do his family and friends because they parade themselves as saviours of our club when they clearly are not

Regards back

Player's on the lash Saturday night...... on 09:21 - Nov 21 with 3080 viewsWarwickHunt

Player's on the lash Saturday night...... on 00:33 - Nov 21 by theloneranger

Pat Lally liked a pint, as did most of the players.

I remember seeing Geoff Thomas in the Townsman dancing with the match ball 😂😂, after scoring a hat trick, I think against Doncaster 🤔

Janner!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024