Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Lose our next two games 21:43 - Nov 29 with 6041 viewsDarran

And West Brom beat Palace on Saturday and I think we are down.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Lose our next two games on 21:44 - Nov 29 with 5157 viewsjack2jack

ATM can't argue with that,I'm fvcking tired of it all tbh!
Have a good evening Dar
[Post edited 30 Nov 2017 10:18]
Lose our next two games on 21:46 - Nov 29 with 5120 viewsGeoffThom

We're down now!!! We have to win at least 10 games from now until the end of the season ,no feckin chance 😡😡😡😡😡😡
Lose our next two games on 21:46 - Nov 29 with 5117 viewscmajack

Didn't think things could be any worse than last season , but actually think they are. Just a case of going into games and to try and stop the other team scoring. Once they get 1 it's game over. Very depressing.
Lose our next two games on 21:46 - Nov 29 with 5116 viewsSwansNZ

I think we're as good as down already. We are that sh1t - 7 goals in 14 games, and don't look like adding to that.

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

Lose our next two games on 21:47 - Nov 29 with 5101 viewscastlejack

Yup, it’s like watching a slow motion car crash

Poll: Next Swans manager

Lose our next two games on 21:47 - Nov 29 with 5096 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Lose our next two games on 21:46 - Nov 29 by GeoffThom

We're down now!!! We have to win at least 10 games from now until the end of the season ,no feckin chance 😡😡😡😡😡😡

There's a chance with an actual manager in charge, not a man who was sacked in his only previous job, in a lower league and has quite clearly lived off the coat tails of a successful manager for quite some time as an assistant.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Lose our next two games on 21:50 - Nov 29 with 5044 viewsMrSwerve

Draw them and we're down.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

Lose our next two games on 21:51 - Nov 29 with 5031 viewsSPboy

Lose our next two games on 21:47 - Nov 29 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

There's a chance with an actual manager in charge, not a man who was sacked in his only previous job, in a lower league and has quite clearly lived off the coat tails of a successful manager for quite some time as an assistant.

Let’s have your wisdom then. Of the managers out there and available right now, who do you think can save us from the drop?
[Post edited 29 Nov 2017 21:51]
Login to get fewer ads

Lose our next two games on 21:52 - Nov 29 with 5002 viewslifelong

Just can’t see us winning a game, we’ve got no goal threat.. None.
Lose our next two games on 21:54 - Nov 29 with 4973 viewsSmellyplumz

We are down. Flogged our only goal scorers from a shit squad last year sealed our fate.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

Lose our next two games on 21:54 - Nov 29 with 4969 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Lose our next two games on 21:51 - Nov 29 by SPboy

Let’s have your wisdom then. Of the managers out there and available right now, who do you think can save us from the drop?
[Post edited 29 Nov 2017 21:51]

Allardyce would be my first choice. Then Alan Pardew. Two managers who have kept woeful squads up from similar positions in recent years.

Not some foreign coach who's never managed here, not some assistant at a big club, not a big name with no experience, someone who actually has a proven record of doing a good job in similar conditions. A novel concept I know.

Lose our next two games on 21:54 - Nov 29 with 4955 viewswhoflungdung

Clement is actually stopping us winning games

We are nowhere near down but if he is still here by January then we are .

It looks like the players dread playing ,all of them..body language is appalling

Poll: Is it Spa or spa

Lose our next two games on 22:02 - Nov 29 with 4886 viewsDarran

Lose our next two games on 21:54 - Nov 29 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Allardyce would be my first choice. Then Alan Pardew. Two managers who have kept woeful squads up from similar positions in recent years.

Not some foreign coach who's never managed here, not some assistant at a big club, not a big name with no experience, someone who actually has a proven record of doing a good job in similar conditions. A novel concept I know.

Who’s available?

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Lose our next two games on 22:02 - Nov 29 with 4883 viewsjack2jack

Lose our next two games on 21:54 - Nov 29 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Sorry mate , they've been snapped up.
Lose our next two games on 22:03 - Nov 29 with 4870 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Lose our next two games on 22:02 - Nov 29 by Darran

Who’s available?

I didn't realise they both accepted offers today. At least some chairmen/decision makers in this league are actively looking to ensure they stay up.

Lose our next two games on 22:05 - Nov 29 with 4842 viewscastlejack

Lose our next two games on 21:54 - Nov 29 by whoflungdung

It looks like the players dread playing ,all of them..body language is appalling

Any other premier league club would have sacked him by now.

I’m looking on confused.com for some fcking answers

Lose our next two games on 22:09 - Nov 29 with 4789 viewscastlejack

WBA would have double our points, and Stoke will go 7 points clear if they beat us on Saturday.

Even Uddersfield are six points clear,

Even though we have same points as last year, bottom teams seem to be picking up more points and pulling away

Lose our next two games on 22:16 - Nov 29 with 4732 viewsjack247

Lose our next two games on 21:54 - Nov 29 by whoflungdung

First two sentences I agree with.

I’ve got no idea where you get the players dread playing from. Sanches possibly aside, who had a stinker but never hid.

Fab and the whole back four worked their nuts off. Fer looked like a man with a point to prove when he came on. No one hid or gave up, they were just up against much better players and got outclassed.
Lose our next two games on 22:16 - Nov 29 with 4732 viewsspiderboy

Lose our next two games on 22:02 - Nov 29 by jack2jack

Lets go for Pennywise' the killer clown as head coach and maybe Fred Kruger as assistant.
Lose our next two games on 01:56 - Nov 30 with 4515 viewsLeonWasGod

Lose our next two games on 22:02 - Nov 29 by jack2jack

But that now means that Gary Megson is available

Or what's Kevin Keegan up to these days?
Lose our next two games on 09:35 - Nov 30 with 4317 viewsjackofalltrades

Twelve months ago the threads on here were broadly similar. Opinions varied as to whether we were already relegated, with some posters more positive believing we could escape......and here we are again. Personally I doubt whether we will be so fortunate this time as the key figures in last seasons recovery are no longer with us. There are those who see PL survival as "the be all and end all" but what has been gained by avoiding the drop last season? Another season of misery. The Sky money just wasted on appalling acquisions and compounded by the wage bill of these same individuals. The much talked about "match day experience" is dreadful. I can't remember the last time I enjoyed a game. The club is rotten from top to bottom and unless things change dramatically- the previous owners have to be moved on- it'll just be the same next year. Surely the majority of Swans fans - particularly the pre 2011 core - want to see good football with a chance of winning or at least competing every week. If that means dropping down to the Championship then so be it
Lose our next two games on 09:39 - Nov 30 with 4304 viewsjack247

Lose our next two games on 09:35 - Nov 30 by jackofalltrades

Twelve months ago the threads on here were broadly similar. Opinions varied as to whether we were already relegated, with some posters more positive believing we could escape......and here we are again. Personally I doubt whether we will be so fortunate this time as the key figures in last seasons recovery are no longer with us. There are those who see PL survival as "the be all and end all" but what has been gained by avoiding the drop last season? Another season of misery. The Sky money just wasted on appalling acquisions and compounded by the wage bill of these same individuals. The much talked about "match day experience" is dreadful. I can't remember the last time I enjoyed a game. The club is rotten from top to bottom and unless things change dramatically- the previous owners have to be moved on- it'll just be the same next year. Surely the majority of Swans fans - particularly the pre 2011 core - want to see good football with a chance of winning or at least competing every week. If that means dropping down to the Championship then so be it

What makes you think we would play good, or even competitive, football in the Championship?
Lose our next two games on 09:47 - Nov 30 with 4279 viewsjackofalltrades

Lose our next two games on 09:39 - Nov 30 by jack247

What makes you think we would play good, or even competitive, football in the Championship?

Fair point. Absolutely nothing at the moment. But quite possibly we could avoid relegation in the first season or two we could start to rebuild there and some of the youngsters from the academy may be able to establish themselves at that level.
Lose our next two games on 09:57 - Nov 30 with 4255 viewsDafyddHuw

I'm OK with it. I realised we were down weeks ago. Writing's been on the wall for a couple of seasons and this season's one too many with such a weak squad.

Looking forward to the Championship when (a) we've got rid of the Yanks and (b) I can actually go to the Lib and watch a game we've got a chance of winning.

Yes, I realise that if we go down we'll probably sink like a stone a la Sunderland now, and God knows which league we'll end up in, but call it a purging if you will. No Yanks, no hangers on. I might even get my club back, cos me and the club feel like strangers to each other at the mo.
Lose our next two games on 10:05 - Nov 30 with 4227 viewsGeoffThom

I seriously think that we will drop 2 divisions,our playing staff right through is very poor,plus our back room staff is also woefully poor right down to the glut of failed senior league coaching and recruitment staff who should be sent back to being postmen,this club needs an overhaul from the very bottom to the top we've to many hangers on making a lot of money they shouldn't get and that is we're all the millions are going ,also the academy's need streamlining as we're seeing nothing of fruition 😡😡
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024