Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Tammy was awful yesterday, time for a rethink. 13:29 - Dec 3 with 10425 viewsTheResurrection

I've been too depressed to talk about the Swans on here, but this is what I saw.

Tammy is non existent in too many of our games, he hasn't got a hold up game and like I've said before if he's not scoring he's not doing anything really.

Yeah he's not helped by Clements safety at all costs regime and we are showing almost zero courage on the ball, it's just Monkball all over again.

So, for me he's got to try Tammy in the Siggy role of last season, out wide with a more free role and in a 433.

He blew Mesa out yesterday and we lost all continuity in the middle of the park. I'm confident had he played we'd have beaten Stoke.

Clement disgusts me

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

Tammy was awful yesterday, time for a rethink. on 13:31 - Dec 3 with 4028 viewsDarran

Too depressed? I thought we were building a platform?

Baby steps are what you take
Talking to a loon.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Tammy was awful yesterday, time for a rethink. on 13:37 - Dec 3 with 3988 viewswhoflungdung

I'm trying to reason out shy he treats Mesa like shyte

I cannot .

Clement clearly is killing his career whilst with us and I feel rather ashamed

I think our erstwhile good name is now a stagnant ,putrid pool of pisse

Poll: Is it Spa or spa

Tammy was awful yesterday, time for a rethink. on 13:43 - Dec 3 with 3941 viewsjasfan

I thought we looked good until Leroy Fer decided to commit hari kari in front of the defence, followed later by them doing some kind of impersonation of morris dancers without the bells and ribbons when dealing with a simple ball into the box.

I think Tammy Abraham played out wide for England in the under 21 European Championships, and that could well be worth a go with us. His performance in the first half yesterday was poor.
[Post edited 3 Dec 2017 13:44]
Tammy was awful yesterday, time for a rethink. on 13:54 - Dec 3 with 3873 viewsjack2jack

Tammy was poor yesterday,why because he's a poacher,a fox in the box,and while we are set up and playing like we do,he will be starved of goal scoring opportunities,please please get some width,do fvcking anything,because what we are doing isn't working and it never will.Bony is doing his best and he will bang in a few, but he can't do it on his own.One good win might just might kick start things for us,but it needs to be now,we keep saying it,but it's the bottom line.
Anyone else think we need more width and getting in behind teams,anyone!
Tammy was awful yesterday, time for a rethink. on 14:06 - Dec 3 with 3808 viewsmonmouth

He was rubbish but still laid a goal on a plate for the 20 million dollar man. Who did what I once did up paradise park and couldn’t even tap the ball in from a yard. Still he’s obviously a better option than Mesa though.

Or Clemmo is a clueless berk. One or t’other.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Tammy was awful yesterday, time for a rethink. on 14:07 - Dec 3 with 3810 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Tammy was awful yesterday, time for a rethink. on 13:54 - Dec 3 by jack2jack

Tammy was poor yesterday,why because he's a poacher,a fox in the box,and while we are set up and playing like we do,he will be starved of goal scoring opportunities,please please get some width,do fvcking anything,because what we are doing isn't working and it never will.Bony is doing his best and he will bang in a few, but he can't do it on his own.One good win might just might kick start things for us,but it needs to be now,we keep saying it,but it's the bottom line.

Of course we do. Whether we have the quality wide players to get behind teams is another matter. It can happen when the midfield players find the right ball to a wide player prepared to make the right run (see Clucas’ goal at the Emirates) but we’re not set up for that to happen.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Tammy was awful yesterday, time for a rethink. on 15:00 - Dec 3 with 3649 viewsMrSwerve

We used to have a player that was pretty bloody good in the Siggy role.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

Tammy was awful yesterday, time for a rethink. on 15:07 - Dec 3 with 3609 viewsmonmouth

Tammy was awful yesterday, time for a rethink. on 15:00 - Dec 3 by MrSwerve

We used to have a player that was pretty bloody good in the Siggy role.

Michu? Jon de Guzman?

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Login to get fewer ads

Tammy was awful yesterday, time for a rethink. on 15:18 - Dec 3 with 3566 viewsLoyal

Tammy was awful yesterday, time for a rethink. on 14:06 - Dec 3 by monmouth

He was rubbish but still laid a goal on a plate for the 20 million dollar man. Who did what I once did up paradise park and couldn’t even tap the ball in from a yard. Still he’s obviously a better option than Mesa though.

Or Clemmo is a clueless berk. One or t’other.

Thing is Clement isn't trapping, or not trappig the ball.
He can only set us up and hope the players show courage, which they don't.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Tammy was awful yesterday, time for a rethink. on 15:18 - Dec 3 with 3567 viewsTheResurrection

Tammy was awful yesterday, time for a rethink. on 13:31 - Dec 3 by Darran

Too depressed? I thought we were building a platform?

Baby steps are what you take
Talking to a loon.

We clearly were but then he cuts Mesa adrift again.

Serious question. Are you a bit thick?

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like

Tammy was awful yesterday, time for a rethink. on 15:20 - Dec 3 with 3552 viewsJango

It’s quite blatant we are desperate for width. With bony up and running the obvious role for Tammy is the role that rashford/martial play for United. I’d put Dyer on the right until January and then see what we can bring in. It would make our quite limited fullbacks jobs far easier also and we’d get the ball in the box a hell of a lot more. A number 10, a winger and a right back in January and we’d be competitive in this league.
Tammy was awful yesterday, time for a rethink. on 15:22 - Dec 3 with 3543 viewsjasper_T

Tammy was awful yesterday, time for a rethink. on 15:07 - Dec 3 by monmouth

Michu? Jon de Guzman?

Pablo
Tammy was awful yesterday, time for a rethink. on 15:24 - Dec 3 with 3535 views34dfgdf54

Tammy was awful yesterday, time for a rethink. on 15:20 - Dec 3 by Jango

It’s quite blatant we are desperate for width. With bony up and running the obvious role for Tammy is the role that rashford/martial play for United. I’d put Dyer on the right until January and then see what we can bring in. It would make our quite limited fullbacks jobs far easier also and we’d get the ball in the box a hell of a lot more. A number 10, a winger and a right back in January and we’d be competitive in this league.

I don’t think Tammy is quick or skilful enough to play that role personally.
Tammy was awful yesterday, time for a rethink. on 15:26 - Dec 3 with 3528 viewsDr_Winston

Tammy was awful yesterday, time for a rethink. on 15:07 - Dec 3 by monmouth

Michu? Jon de Guzman?

We never replaced De Guzman.

Thinking Ki could do the same job utterly f*cking sums up the idiocy of the changes we made in 2014.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Tammy was awful yesterday, time for a rethink. on 15:27 - Dec 3 with 3508 viewsDarran

Tammy was awful yesterday, time for a rethink. on 15:18 - Dec 3 by TheResurrection

We clearly were but then he cuts Mesa adrift again.

Serious question. Are you a bit thick?

No I’m not a bit thick.
Football is meant to be about winning football matches.
We aren’t.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Tammy was awful yesterday, time for a rethink. on 15:43 - Dec 3 with 3454 viewswhoflungdung

Why bring up past players ?

Is this why we re as we are ? Stuck in a time warp.

De Guzman?.. Jesus H .. Hardly ripped up trees and now a bit player in Frankfurt but apparently a Swansea legend much missed , as are De Vries and Gower

Just move the feck on

Tammy was awful yesterday, time for a rethink. on 15:43 - Dec 3 with 3454 viewsJango

Tammy was awful yesterday, time for a rethink. on 15:24 - Dec 3 by 34dfgdf54

I don’t think Tammy is quick or skilful enough to play that role personally.

Hes very quick and skillful when he’s running with the ball to feet. Currently he’s being asked to play back to goal in an area crowded with about 5/6 swans players with no outlet out wide except deep fullbacks. I can’t understand how clement hasn’t even tried to mix it up with a bit of width.
Tammy was awful yesterday, time for a rethink. on 15:46 - Dec 3 with 3431 viewsmax936

Tammy was awful yesterday, time for a rethink. on 15:43 - Dec 3 by Jango

Hes very quick and skillful when he’s running with the ball to feet. Currently he’s being asked to play back to goal in an area crowded with about 5/6 swans players with no outlet out wide except deep fullbacks. I can’t understand how clement hasn’t even tried to mix it up with a bit of width.

He hasn't the imagination.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Tammy was awful yesterday, time for a rethink. on 16:09 - Dec 3 with 3376 viewsFerrieBodde

I've been too depressed to talk about the Swans on here

You've gone from threatening every poster who disagrees with you on here with violence to now being "too depressed" to talk about the Swans?

Laugh. My. Fúcking. Arse. Off.

Tammy was awful yesterday, time for a rethink. on 16:14 - Dec 3 with 3353 viewsTheResurrection

Tammy was awful yesterday, time for a rethink. on 15:18 - Dec 3 by Loyal

Thing is Clement isn't trapping, or not trappig the ball.
He can only set us up and hope the players show courage, which they don't.

oh no, no, no... The way we play is all in the coaching. He doesn't coach quick, one touch passing, he coaches pathetic shooting drills and shape.

We're not out there to show what we can do, we're out there to play percentage games.

That's where Clement has failed us.

Jasfan,

We weren't dreadful in the first half, not all game actually, but after the goal you could see us get nice possession in their third and not push on, not commit more players into space, not show any balls to want the ball or do something a bit different. It's all so regimented. And without a player like Mesa we just don't have the same fluidity. Mesa against Stoke would've been ideal. Instead Clement thinks more about the opposition than he does about us. Joey aside we could've played in and around their midfield and worked the ball better from back to front.

I was coming around to giving him a second chance but dropping Mesa out of sight AGAIN, that's it, no more.

I hope the Swans fans in the corner gave him hell after the game.

Tammy was awful yesterday, time for a rethink. on 16:14 - Dec 3 with 3352 viewsConcerned_Parent

Gee Res, remember that thread you made a few months ago where you said Tammy showed us what Llorente "had been missing all last season" and how he "will take our forward play to the next level?"

In 15 minutes Tammy has showed us what we've been missing... by TheResurrection 6 Aug 2017 10:55
There is no competition between Tammy and Llorente. I have seen that for myself now.

Llorente will be second fiddle if he stays here, so he may as well be second fiddle on more money for Chelsea.

Then we can bring in another option.

Oh the joy!!

And now Tammy is "awful" and "non existent in too many of our games?" What gives? I thought he was the savior who had everything Llorente didn't and the one who, as you said, was going to take us "to the next level."

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
Tammy was awful yesterday, time for a rethink. on 16:17 - Dec 3 with 3335 viewsFerrieBodde

Tammy was awful yesterday, time for a rethink. on 16:14 - Dec 3 by Concerned_Parent

Gee Res, remember that thread you made a few months ago where you said Tammy showed us what Llorente "had been missing all last season" and how he "will take our forward play to the next level?"

In 15 minutes Tammy has showed us what we've been missing... by TheResurrection 6 Aug 2017 10:55
There is no competition between Tammy and Llorente. I have seen that for myself now.

Llorente will be second fiddle if he stays here, so he may as well be second fiddle on more money for Chelsea.

Then we can bring in another option.

Oh the joy!!

And now Tammy is "awful" and "non existent in too many of our games?" What gives? I thought he was the savior who had everything Llorente didn't and the one who, as you said, was going to take us "to the next level."

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Tammy was awful yesterday, time for a rethink. on 16:18 - Dec 3 with 3327 viewswhoflungdung

I would rather the club score points

Tammy was awful yesterday, time for a rethink. on 16:34 - Dec 3 with 3275 viewsSwanseajill

Tammy was awful yesterday, time for a rethink. on 13:54 - Dec 3 by jack2jack

Been saying the same since Paul C arrived.

Teams attack us from the second the whistle goes, and we defend..and that's the usual pattern throughout the game.

Other teams in the Prem play us with strength, passion, determination and physical domination, traits not seen in our squad.

Until we get more local players introduced, the passion for a local team is just not there.
We play a very tall striker with no wingers to feed him balls in the box....daft.
[Post edited 3 Dec 2017 17:08]
Tammy was awful yesterday, time for a rethink. on 17:57 - Dec 3 with 3132 viewsjasfan

Tammy was awful yesterday, time for a rethink. on 16:14 - Dec 3 by TheResurrection

oh no, no, no... The way we play is all in the coaching. He doesn't coach quick, one touch passing, he coaches pathetic shooting drills and shape.

We're not out there to show what we can do, we're out there to play percentage games.

That's where Clement has failed us.

Jasfan,

We weren't dreadful in the first half, not all game actually, but after the goal you could see us get nice possession in their third and not push on, not commit more players into space, not show any balls to want the ball or do something a bit different. It's all so regimented. And without a player like Mesa we just don't have the same fluidity. Mesa against Stoke would've been ideal. Instead Clement thinks more about the opposition than he does about us. Joey aside we could've played in and around their midfield and worked the ball better from back to front.

I was coming around to giving him a second chance but dropping Mesa out of sight AGAIN, that's it, no more.

I hope the Swans fans in the corner gave him hell after the game.

I didn't say we were dreadful in the first half. In fact I said we looked good until Leroy Fer's mistake.

We looked fairly comfortable and the better side in my opinion. The crowd was starting to get restless. That changed once we made a mistake. Similar to Arsenal away where we were good in the first half and they in fact were booed off.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024