Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Former Swans Shareholder Rob Davies Says Club Is Heading For Oblivion 11:20 - Jan 1 with 53883 viewsQJumpingJack

Davies critical of the Trust and claims meetings did happen in March??

http://www.dai-sport.com/former-swans-shareholder-rob-davies-says-club-heading-o
[Post edited 1 Jan 2018 11:25]
Former Swans Shareholder Rob Davies Says Club Is Heading For Oblivion on 16:32 - Jan 2 with 3185 viewsswancity

Former Swans Shareholder Rob Davies Says Club Is Heading For Oblivion on 16:29 - Jan 2 by londonlisa2001

Legally there was.

Ok thanks, wasn't certain so gave the ignorant clown the benefit of the doubt, cheers

Only an idiot would eat a turkey curry on Christmas day

Former Swans Shareholder Rob Davies Says Club Is Heading For Oblivion on 16:32 - Jan 2 with 3185 viewsOutsider

Former Swans Shareholder Rob Davies Says Club Is Heading For Oblivion on 16:25 - Jan 2 by swancity

"There is no obligation to keep shareholders informed ( of intention to sell ) ?" Says Rob Davies

Legally, may be not. Morally, and after what has gone on previously, it was absolutely essential that the Trust were kept informed. The fact that he cannot or doesn't want to accept that is mystifying and doesn't wash. It's another attempt to deflect blame. They've been rumbled and are trying to back track. It's not working, accept you've dropped an almighty bollock, apologise and then keep your stinking hooters out of it. 👍🏻

I believe there was a legal obligation.
Former Swans Shareholder Rob Davies Says Club Is Heading For Oblivion on 16:33 - Jan 2 with 3178 viewsswancity

Former Swans Shareholder Rob Davies Says Club Is Heading For Oblivion on 16:32 - Jan 2 by Outsider

I believe there was a legal obligation.

👍🏻

Only an idiot would eat a turkey curry on Christmas day

Former Swans Shareholder Rob Davies Says Club Is Heading For Oblivion on 16:38 - Jan 2 with 3145 viewsJack59

A number of posters seem to be doubtful that a sufficient fund could be put together locally to buy out the Americans.
Given our precarious position in the EPL, I believe that the club is only a matter of weeks away from a possible valuation of £50 million (close to half of the valuation at the time of their purchase)
It's valuation will drop further after playing assets are liquidated, and the parachute payments made next year.
In fact, taking contracts into account, there's a good case for saying it could be worth nothing in a few months time.
Former Swans Shareholder Rob Davies Says Club Is Heading For Oblivion on 16:49 - Jan 2 with 3095 viewsDewi1jack

Former Swans Shareholder Rob Davies Says Club Is Heading For Oblivion on 16:38 - Jan 2 by Jack59

A number of posters seem to be doubtful that a sufficient fund could be put together locally to buy out the Americans.
Given our precarious position in the EPL, I believe that the club is only a matter of weeks away from a possible valuation of £50 million (close to half of the valuation at the time of their purchase)
It's valuation will drop further after playing assets are liquidated, and the parachute payments made next year.
In fact, taking contracts into account, there's a good case for saying it could be worth nothing in a few months time.

In which case £21 million in the bank if we do go straight through into L1/ L2 could be very useful.
Allows the Trust to buy shares back at next to nothing, maybe finding an investor who wants to go 60-40/ 70-30 split with us.
The Yankees may take the sell outs to Court under a mis selling clause JTAK/ keep the Trust out of the equation etc (I can but hope!) getting their money back, leaving the sellers bankrupt (again I can hope!)

Sweet Justice if the Trust was to get through the 25% mark and the sellers be left with sweet nothings.

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

Former Swans Shareholder Rob Davies Says Club Is Heading For Oblivion on 17:25 - Jan 2 with 3010 viewsawayjack

Former Swans Shareholder Rob Davies Says Club Is Heading For Oblivion on 15:56 - Jan 2 by MillJack

I’ve only made it to Page 5 of this thread but, to summise, what I think E20Jack is getting at is that if Jenkins was to resign/get sacked now it may lead to us getting relegated this season which would then be the supporters fault because they forced him out?

Nothing to do with the f@cking dreadful transfer windows over the past few seasons, the terrible managerial sackings/appointments or the selling of shares to an American hedge fund? Rightio then.

He comes across like your run-of-the-mill Cardiff City fan, desperate to cling on to perceived team success at any cost. Remember when they were happy to accept a complete overhaul of their identity just for 5 minutes of fame in the Premier League? E20Jack’s opinions are exactly the same.
[Post edited 2 Jan 2018 15:59]

Yup a few posters seem to think fans trying to get rid of the greedy liars will somehow be cause of relegation, and forget selling our best players and replacing them with dross players and unproven managers for last few seasons has been the issue. Odd agendas but some 'fans' care more about PL survival than the club itself.
Former Swans Shareholder Rob Davies Says Club Is Heading For Oblivion on 17:40 - Jan 2 with 2975 viewspencoedjack

Former Swans Shareholder Rob Davies Says Club Is Heading For Oblivion on 17:25 - Jan 2 by awayjack

Yup a few posters seem to think fans trying to get rid of the greedy liars will somehow be cause of relegation, and forget selling our best players and replacing them with dross players and unproven managers for last few seasons has been the issue. Odd agendas but some 'fans' care more about PL survival than the club itself.

The voice of reason 👍
Former Swans Shareholder Rob Davies Says Club Is Heading For Oblivion on 18:48 - Jan 2 with 2896 viewsE20Jack

Former Swans Shareholder Rob Davies Says Club Is Heading For Oblivion on 15:56 - Jan 2 by MillJack

I’ve only made it to Page 5 of this thread but, to summise, what I think E20Jack is getting at is that if Jenkins was to resign/get sacked now it may lead to us getting relegated this season which would then be the supporters fault because they forced him out?

Nothing to do with the f@cking dreadful transfer windows over the past few seasons, the terrible managerial sackings/appointments or the selling of shares to an American hedge fund? Rightio then.

He comes across like your run-of-the-mill Cardiff City fan, desperate to cling on to perceived team success at any cost. Remember when they were happy to accept a complete overhaul of their identity just for 5 minutes of fame in the Premier League? E20Jack’s opinions are exactly the same.
[Post edited 2 Jan 2018 15:59]

No that is not even close to my opinion. I don't even know where to begin with what you wrote. It is the waffling of a child with absolutely no ability to read or understand the simplest of points.

I suggest maybe make it past page 5 before making the most ridiculous of summaries.

ta.
[Post edited 2 Jan 2018 18:56]

Poll: 6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash?

Login to get fewer ads

Former Swans Shareholder Rob Davies Says Club Is Heading For Oblivion on 18:49 - Jan 2 with 2896 viewsE20Jack

Former Swans Shareholder Rob Davies Says Club Is Heading For Oblivion on 16:00 - Jan 2 by 1462jack

Bang on the money

Bang on the money if you are a moron yes, which doesn't surprise me considering it was you that responded

Former Swans Shareholder Rob Davies Says Club Is Heading For Oblivion on 18:51 - Jan 2 with 2887 viewsE20Jack

Former Swans Shareholder Rob Davies Says Club Is Heading For Oblivion on 17:25 - Jan 2 by awayjack

Same goes for you.

I am amazed people actually survive day to day life reading some of the comments on here and their inability to understand even the simplest of things.

I realise you will probably take offence to that but the three posts I have highlighted - there really is no pussy footing around that. Utterly bizarre, almost like you haven't even read the thread.

Former Swans Shareholder Rob Davies Says Club Is Heading For Oblivion on 20:51 - Jan 2 with 2806 viewsQJumpingJack

With what has gone on in the last few days, I very much hope the Trust are boycotting the boardroom tonight and other games coming up.
Former Swans Shareholder Rob Davies Says Club Is Heading For Oblivion on 19:20 - Jan 3 with 2654 viewsQJumpingJack

Why hasn't Rob Davies issued an apology for this inaccurate comments?
Former Swans Shareholder Rob Davies Says Club Is Heading For Oblivion on 19:22 - Jan 3 with 2648 viewsexiledclaseboy

Former Swans Shareholder Rob Davies Says Club Is Heading For Oblivion on 19:20 - Jan 3 by QJumpingJack

Probably for the same reason Huw Jenkins hasn’t issued an apology for his lies.

Poll: Tory leader

Former Swans Shareholder Rob Davies Says Club Is Heading For Oblivion on 19:22 - Jan 3 with 2645 viewsexiledclaseboy

Former Swans Shareholder Rob Davies Says Club Is Heading For Oblivion on 20:51 - Jan 2 by QJumpingJack

With what has gone on in the last few days, I very much hope the Trust are boycotting the boardroom tonight and other games coming up.

Agreed.

Former Swans Shareholder Rob Davies Says Club Is Heading For Oblivion on 19:26 - Jan 3 with 2624 viewswaynekerr55

Former Swans Shareholder Rob Davies Says Club Is Heading For Oblivion on 19:20 - Jan 3 by QJumpingJack

Too busy in the gimp room with Gonzo, that was his payback for sticking up for him...allegedly.

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Former Swans Shareholder Rob Davies Says Club Is Heading For Oblivion on 20:05 - Jan 3 with 2573 viewsQJumpingJack

The Trust should write a letter to Davies and Jenkins asking why they have quoted incorrect dates of meetings.
Former Swans Shareholder Rob Davies Says Club Is Heading For Oblivion on 20:23 - Jan 3 with 2529 viewsTheResurrection

Former Swans Shareholder Rob Davies Says Club Is Heading For Oblivion on 19:22 - Jan 3 by exiledclaseboy

Agreed.

I bloody hope they're not. They need to front right up and stick to their firm stance in person.

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

Former Swans Shareholder Rob Davies Says Club Is Heading For Oblivion on 20:31 - Jan 3 with 2500 views34dfgdf54

Former Swans Shareholder Rob Davies Says Club Is Heading For Oblivion on 19:22 - Jan 3 by exiledclaseboy

Agreed.

What good would that do though?
Former Swans Shareholder Rob Davies Says Club Is Heading For Oblivion on 20:38 - Jan 3 with 2470 viewsmonmouth

Agreed.

What? No. Get in their faces and ask what the hell they are playing at spreading fallacious nonsense publicly about a 20% company shareholder, and how that squares with the chairman’s fiduciary duty.

Do not let the SD shit out of his responsibilities here by being invisible inside the boardroom as well.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Former Swans Shareholder Rob Davies Says Club Is Heading For Oblivion on 21:05 - Jan 3 with 2402 viewsUxbridge

Former Swans Shareholder Rob Davies Says Club Is Heading For Oblivion on 20:38 - Jan 3 by monmouth

What? No. Get in their faces and ask what the hell they are playing at spreading fallacious nonsense publicly about a 20% company shareholder, and how that squares with the chairman’s fiduciary duty.

Do not let the SD shit out of his responsibilities here by being invisible inside the boardroom as well.

There's no worries on that score. Stu is very much of the same mind as you on this.

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

Former Swans Shareholder Rob Davies Says Club Is Heading For Oblivion on 21:06 - Jan 3 with 2399 viewsmonmouth

Former Swans Shareholder Rob Davies Says Club Is Heading For Oblivion on 21:05 - Jan 3 by Uxbridge

There's no worries on that score. Stu is very much of the same mind as you on this.

He’s immeadiately shot up in my estimation significantly.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Former Swans Shareholder Rob Davies Says Club Is Heading For Oblivion on 21:07 - Jan 3 with 2385 viewsUxbridge

Former Swans Shareholder Rob Davies Says Club Is Heading For Oblivion on 21:06 - Jan 3 by monmouth

He’s immeadiately shot up in my estimation significantly.

Kind of see both views on this. A boycott would send a very strong message. On the flip side, being in there can too.

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

Former Swans Shareholder Rob Davies Says Club Is Heading For Oblivion on 21:10 - Jan 3 with 2379 viewsexiledclaseboy

Former Swans Shareholder Rob Davies Says Club Is Heading For Oblivion on 20:31 - Jan 3 by 34dfgdf54

What good would that do though?

Nothing practical. But it would send a message and I certainly wouldn’t want to be sitting with the man (and others) who screwed the Trust over and then publicly lied about it.

Former Swans Shareholder Rob Davies Says Club Is Heading For Oblivion on 21:13 - Jan 3 with 2362 viewsDr_Winston

In the boardroom in front of everyone including the directors of other clubs is probably the best time to do it.

Maximum embarassment value.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Former Swans Shareholder Rob Davies Says Club Is Heading For Oblivion on 21:13 - Jan 3 with 3146 viewsexiledclaseboy

Former Swans Shareholder Rob Davies Says Club Is Heading For Oblivion on 20:38 - Jan 3 by monmouth

First para - if that’s how I thought it would go I’d be all in favour.

Second- I see it as I outlined to Risca above. The responsibility is to members. Boardroom talk can be done in board meetings not during match day gladhanding. But as Uxy says, there are differing views.
[Post edited 3 Jan 2018 21:20]

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024