Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Former Swans Shareholder Rob Davies Says Club Is Heading For Oblivion 11:20 - Jan 1 with 53912 viewsQJumpingJack

Davies critical of the Trust and claims meetings did happen in March??

http://www.dai-sport.com/former-swans-shareholder-rob-davies-says-club-heading-o
[Post edited 1 Jan 2018 11:25]
Former Swans Shareholder Rob Davies Says Club Is Heading For Oblivion on 14:23 - Jan 1 with 1967 viewsOldjack

Dear me , this just goes to show the type of people the shareholders were ,liars sly devious bastards ! .When this first went down and the trust got shafted i said if i was on the Trust board i'd not give any one of those sellouts the time of day and they should have gone to war against them ,it seems it may well happen now ,but it should have happened a long time ago

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Former Swans Shareholder Rob Davies Says Club Is Heading For Oblivion on 14:24 - Jan 1 with 1961 viewsexiledclaseboy

Former Swans Shareholder Rob Davies Says Club Is Heading For Oblivion on 14:22 - Jan 1 by jack247

The trust release was a direct response to Huw Jenkins’ comments. They were pretty much backed into a corner and thankfully came out fighting.

Certainly public attention has shifted to Jenkins. The share sale wasn’t a particularly sexy topic for the causal fan. You’d have to ask ECB, Lisa etc if they’ve suddenly forgotten about it.

Already clarified.

Poll: Tory leader

Former Swans Shareholder Rob Davies Says Club Is Heading For Oblivion on 14:26 - Jan 1 with 1945 viewsE20Jack

Former Swans Shareholder Rob Davies Says Club Is Heading For Oblivion on 14:22 - Jan 1 by jack247

The trust release was a direct response to Huw Jenkins’ comments. They were pretty much backed into a corner and thankfully came out fighting.

Certainly public attention has shifted to Jenkins. The share sale wasn’t a particularly sexy topic for the causal fan. You’d have to ask ECB, Lisa etc if they’ve suddenly forgotten about it.

Its not about forgetting about it, it is about focussing on it.

There is so much to do regarding getting the details of this deal and the implications surrounding it out there to the public. It doesnt take a genius to figure out that the days spent discussion this Jenkins stuff could have been better served on more votal issues. I agree the response was needed, and it was a good one, but the focus will have shifted during these days as a result, that is just simple logistics. Not their fault, but this Jenkins statement only came to the fore due to the abuse he was getting. The Trusts time is getting wasted at such a vital stage of the club.

I am not even talking specifically about the Trust anyway, this was a more general view of the fanbase and in particular the supporter sub group (as I highlighted in my initial post, not sure why the Trust was brought into it) - the focus without question has been Jenkins-centric - would you agree?
[Post edited 1 Jan 2018 14:30]

Poll: 6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash?

Former Swans Shareholder Rob Davies Says Club Is Heading For Oblivion on 14:28 - Jan 1 with 1939 viewsmahoss

Former Swans Shareholder Rob Davies Says Club Is Heading For Oblivion on 13:20 - Jan 1 by E20Jack

But people are once again thinking about this from completely the wrong angle. We are not the ones in a position of power, so any angle of thinking must be from that of the Americans as they are the decision makers, right?

So with that in mind. If there is a list of targets now, that would have been compiled by Jenkins and co. If the Americans are happy to part with cash to land these players, regardless of manager input, then they must still have some level of faith in him. So if they have some level of faith in him at such a critical time - why would they get rid of him? The answer of course is they wont.

He has said he may well step down at the end of the season. Great then, done.

Now focus must be 100% on supporting the side out of this mess and stopping this ego centric deal, that will do just as much to damage the club as the sellouts did. Turning the Liberty into a negative bowl of nonsense each game is not helping, he has already said he is leaving. Now support the side.
[Post edited 1 Jan 2018 13:22]

I agree with this totally,now is not the time to be fighting this battle.
It makes no sense to try and get rid of Jenkins right now,it will do incredible damage especially with the new manager coming in.
He has said he will review at the end of the season,let's leave it at that and start concentrating on staying in the Prem.
We don't need the Liberty being toxic or we will say goodbye to the Prem for sure.
Former Swans Shareholder Rob Davies Says Club Is Heading For Oblivion on 14:35 - Jan 1 with 1894 viewsdonkonky

Former Swans Shareholder Rob Davies Says Club Is Heading For Oblivion on 14:28 - Jan 1 by mahoss

I agree with this totally,now is not the time to be fighting this battle.
It makes no sense to try and get rid of Jenkins right now,it will do incredible damage especially with the new manager coming in.
He has said he will review at the end of the season,let's leave it at that and start concentrating on staying in the Prem.
We don't need the Liberty being toxic or we will say goodbye to the Prem for sure.

What ‘incredible damage’ do you foresee? The damage has been done by putting together a squad that is bottom of the Prem and selling shares to hedge fund.
Former Swans Shareholder Rob Davies Says Club Is Heading For Oblivion on 14:38 - Jan 1 with 1869 viewsjack247

Former Swans Shareholder Rob Davies Says Club Is Heading For Oblivion on 14:24 - Jan 1 by exiledclaseboy

Already clarified.

Fat fingers. Took me ages to type my post and didn’t see yours until after. It was exactly what I expected though.
Former Swans Shareholder Rob Davies Says Club Is Heading For Oblivion on 14:41 - Jan 1 with 1840 viewsE20Jack

Former Swans Shareholder Rob Davies Says Club Is Heading For Oblivion on 14:35 - Jan 1 by donkonky

What ‘incredible damage’ do you foresee? The damage has been done by putting together a squad that is bottom of the Prem and selling shares to hedge fund.

That is short term damage.

We are takking about irreversable long term damage that will probably affect the club for all of our life times.

Former Swans Shareholder Rob Davies Says Club Is Heading For Oblivion on 14:41 - Jan 1 with 1843 viewsmahoss

Former Swans Shareholder Rob Davies Says Club Is Heading For Oblivion on 14:35 - Jan 1 by donkonky

Jenkins leaving now would lead to more instability,especially at this crucial time with a new manager and the January window about to open,my worry would be who would the American,s bring bring in instead ?,have you thought of that ?
Login to get fewer ads

Former Swans Shareholder Rob Davies Says Club Is Heading For Oblivion on 14:42 - Jan 1 with 1836 viewsjack247

Former Swans Shareholder Rob Davies Says Club Is Heading For Oblivion on 14:26 - Jan 1 by E20Jack

Its not about forgetting about it, it is about focussing on it.

There is so much to do regarding getting the details of this deal and the implications surrounding it out there to the public. It doesnt take a genius to figure out that the days spent discussion this Jenkins stuff could have been better served on more votal issues. I agree the response was needed, and it was a good one, but the focus will have shifted during these days as a result, that is just simple logistics. Not their fault, but this Jenkins statement only came to the fore due to the abuse he was getting. The Trusts time is getting wasted at such a vital stage of the club.

I am not even talking specifically about the Trust anyway, this was a more general view of the fanbase and in particular the supporter sub group (as I highlighted in my initial post, not sure why the Trust was brought into it) - the focus without question has been Jenkins-centric - would you agree?
[Post edited 1 Jan 2018 14:30]

The trust were brought into it, because they are the people with the power to sell their (our) shares or take it to another vote. They are the key players in the point you are making.
Former Swans Shareholder Rob Davies Says Club Is Heading For Oblivion on 14:45 - Jan 1 with 1816 viewsDarran

Former Swans Shareholder Rob Davies Says Club Is Heading For Oblivion on 14:41 - Jan 1 by mahoss

Jenkins leaving now would lead to more instability,especially at this crucial time with a new manager and the January window about to open,my worry would be who would the American,s bring bring in instead ?,have you thought of that ?

There’s nobody else on planet earth that could do the job then?

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Former Swans Shareholder Rob Davies Says Club Is Heading For Oblivion on 14:45 - Jan 1 with 1814 viewsE20Jack

Former Swans Shareholder Rob Davies Says Club Is Heading For Oblivion on 14:42 - Jan 1 by jack247

The trust were brought into it, because they are the people with the power to sell their (our) shares or take it to another vote. They are the key players in the point you are making.

That interview would never have happened if it was not supporters focusing on the wrong things. Surely that mich is obvious.

Former Swans Shareholder Rob Davies Says Club Is Heading For Oblivion on 14:47 - Jan 1 with 1802 viewsDarran

Former Swans Shareholder Rob Davies Says Club Is Heading For Oblivion on 14:45 - Jan 1 by E20Jack

That interview would never have happened if it was not supporters focusing on the wrong things. Surely that mich is obvious.

Can I ask you some serious questions please?

Are you really a Swans fan? Are you from Swansea? Do you actually go to games?

Former Swans Shareholder Rob Davies Says Club Is Heading For Oblivion on 14:48 - Jan 1 with 1802 viewsWingstandwood

WAKE UP SCFC SUPPORTERS!

There are many on here whom have paid tens upon tens of thousands of Pounds over the years in season tickets and matchday turnstyle admission for themselves and family both home and away.

The money you put in was NON RETURNABLE unlike w@nker Rob Davies money that he's mouthing away about in the article. The likes of Jenkins stashed money aside i.e. ONLY bought shares to sell at a profit at a latter date whilst using that purchase to get generous paid employment, in house - closed shop contracts, perks, exclusive contacts, status and much more!

I've donated a substancial ammount of money to SCST I did it with zero intent to profiteer because trust rules said I never would and never could. So Jenkins, Morgan, Van Zweden, Dineen, Katzen, Davies can f#ck off because they were only at SCFC to fill their filthy sh#t stained pockets!

Argus!

Former Swans Shareholder Rob Davies Says Club Is Heading For Oblivion on 14:49 - Jan 1 with 1788 viewsTheResurrection

Former Swans Shareholder Rob Davies Says Club Is Heading For Oblivion on 12:20 - Jan 1 by Fireboy2

Effing ego thing?

What the fcuk are you on res

We are slowly losing our club so are therefore fighting tooth and nail and lawfully to get it back

What do you expect us to do? Sit and happy clap whilst he sellouts just sit there smug as fcuk knowing full well that they have fcuked us over

Whoa now FFS get a grip man!!! There is no "getting it back" - as it was never ours in your romantic context.

The term "getting it back" should be erased for ever, it makes no sense whatsoever and is playing right into the sell outs hands.

You want the club "THEY" made?!

The Club will always be the City's Football Club but the people, throughout time, that operate it could be anyone, and like other club's we've had our fair share of good and bad, unfortunately thats to be expected and if we don't have the £100m to buy it ourselves, that's the way it will just be. The best time ever to be a Jack has been the last 15 years, and that, Chad, is why balance should ALWAYS be commanded.

It's a simple matter of FACT that without these guys and the various others who greatly contributed we would not have had some of our undying memories, memories that will be the tales of folklore for generations to come. Wembley, Valencia and the League Cup being highlights no one, NO ONE would EVER have dreamed of.

There is also no guarantee that even if the Trust had been involved throughout the whole process we would have got better owners - the chance to vet, do the due diligence etc would have been nice, granted, but no guarantees.

So the pitch forks and KKK like witch hunting that's going on is not only sickening, but it's also going to have a make all or break all effect on our Premier League survival.

And the one thing Robert Davies was right about, if we do go down, it could very well have a drastic conclusion for the us all and the City.

By all means, force Jenkins and Co out, but in the Summer not at this crucial time, and when it can be planned for properly.

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

Former Swans Shareholder Rob Davies Says Club Is Heading For Oblivion on 14:51 - Jan 1 with 1775 viewsmahoss

Former Swans Shareholder Rob Davies Says Club Is Heading For Oblivion on 14:45 - Jan 1 by Darran

There’s nobody else on planet earth that could do the job then?

Do you want to take that risk ?,that will probably send us down.
Bearing in mind that he already said he will review at the end of the season.
Former Swans Shareholder Rob Davies Says Club Is Heading For Oblivion on 14:55 - Jan 1 with 1742 viewsDarran

Former Swans Shareholder Rob Davies Says Club Is Heading For Oblivion on 14:51 - Jan 1 by mahoss

It’s shouldn’t make any difference. The players should be in place for this window if people have done their jobs properly.

Former Swans Shareholder Rob Davies Says Club Is Heading For Oblivion on 14:55 - Jan 1 with 1742 viewsTheResurrection

Former Swans Shareholder Rob Davies Says Club Is Heading For Oblivion on 12:26 - Jan 1 by E20Jack

You have to remain critical and balanced on everything folks. Far too much of a mob mentality happening of late and losing what is in front of you.

Yes I think hes a c*nt, yes I think most of what he says is rubbish coming from a slightly unbalanced and self serving perspective - but there is also an element of truth there too.

Ego has run wild at the club, that includes Trust level. Look at the "tail wagging the dog" comment. Look at the pushing through of this awful deal - it is all ego and it is that which will kill us off. To ignore that just because someone you dont like, or is from "the other side" said it - is criminal.

I have never agreed with these Jenkins out campaigns. Why choose a route of most destruction when you can choose a route of least destruction that does the same thing?

We as a fanbase should be focussed on two things:-

1) Stopping the deal which makes us continue to get into bed with these people. Going legal and getting what our supporters deserve for their shares in order to become fan owned in the future. Once that happens you can get rid of who you like and it be completely our decision. Otherwise battles like this will be a weekly thing for the life of the club.

2) Supporting the new manager and the players. Once relegation happens the real rot will begin at a rate of knots.

This ego centric Jenkins out campaign needs to be sidetracked, I have told the leaders of this before its inception and have said it since. It is so far down the list of priorities it is laughable. People putting revenge and personal dislikes above the club is the same as putting money and greed before the wellbeing of the club - the irony of that is actually quite remarkable.
[Post edited 1 Jan 2018 12:34]

A very good post Squire.

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like

Former Swans Shareholder Rob Davies Says Club Is Heading For Oblivion on 14:57 - Jan 1 with 1730 viewsTheResurrection

Former Swans Shareholder Rob Davies Says Club Is Heading For Oblivion on 12:28 - Jan 1 by Fireboy2

Possibly but i suspect the chinese are not hedge fund managers and i think that they would have been in it for the long haul

The sellouts didnt sell their shares to the chinese possibly because they werent offering aa much as the yanks

Come on mate, that's just laughable.

You "suspect"?? Based on what exactly? Their nationality??

The whole Chinese potential offer is the biggest white elephant in the room and there's already a zoo full.

Former Swans Shareholder Rob Davies Says Club Is Heading For Oblivion on 14:58 - Jan 1 with 1720 viewsjack247

Former Swans Shareholder Rob Davies Says Club Is Heading For Oblivion on 14:45 - Jan 1 by E20Jack

It is. Not sure if you replied to the wrong post? I was responding to your question as to why the trust were brought into it.
Former Swans Shareholder Rob Davies Says Club Is Heading For Oblivion on 14:58 - Jan 1 with 1720 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Former Swans Shareholder Rob Davies Says Club Is Heading For Oblivion on 13:55 - Jan 1 by Darran

Of course he hasn’t changed his mind he hasn’t got one he’s just trolling.

I have to agree with this .

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Former Swans Shareholder Rob Davies Says Club Is Heading For Oblivion on 14:59 - Jan 1 with 1714 viewsTheResurrection

Former Swans Shareholder Rob Davies Says Club Is Heading For Oblivion on 12:37 - Jan 1 by harryhpalmer

E20, so does that mean you TRUST Jenkins to buy the players necessary to keep us in this (or any) League?

Simple factual question for you here....

Do you think Jenkins has been overseeing transfers the whole time bar Laudrup?

If yes, then he's got a 100% track record.

Former Swans Shareholder Rob Davies Says Club Is Heading For Oblivion on 15:00 - Jan 1 with 1706 viewsdonkonky

Former Swans Shareholder Rob Davies Says Club Is Heading For Oblivion on 14:51 - Jan 1 by mahoss

Everything involves an element of risk. Is there no risk with Jenkins choosing players? Here’s an idea maybe we ( sorry not we - the Americans) could interview for the best possible person? Like I said in the meantime let Carlos have his own players in.
Former Swans Shareholder Rob Davies Says Club Is Heading For Oblivion on 15:02 - Jan 1 with 1688 viewsTheResurrection

Former Swans Shareholder Rob Davies Says Club Is Heading For Oblivion on 12:53 - Jan 1 by awayjack

I thought Siggy and Llorente kept us up. Ayew was pretty poor last year but let's not it get in the way of various posters agendas.

Siggy and Llorente were part of the squad that got a measly 12 points at Christmas

Former Swans Shareholder Rob Davies Says Club Is Heading For Oblivion on 15:02 - Jan 1 with 1686 viewsWingstandwood

Former Swans Shareholder Rob Davies Says Club Is Heading For Oblivion on 14:55 - Jan 1 by Darran

It’s shouldn’t make any difference. The players should be in place for this window if people have done their jobs properly.

Bang on! The club is in a relegation postion because of the (money down the drain) incompetent buffoon whom is in charge just so that he could/can budget in a way so it's preferential to himself, Yanks and sell-out crew's pocket stuffing routine.

Lets just waste a few more tens of millions and buy another Championship standard central midfielder or two hey!

Supporters fault, my f#cking a-rse!!!

Argus!

Former Swans Shareholder Rob Davies Says Club Is Heading For Oblivion on 15:04 - Jan 1 with 1869 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Former Swans Shareholder Rob Davies Says Club Is Heading For Oblivion on 15:02 - Jan 1 by TheResurrection

Siggy and Llorente were part of the squad that got a measly 12 points at Christmas

Let it go mush .

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024