Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Siggy 18:25 - Jan 1 with 7370 viewsskettyparkherbert

I see we are half way through the season and Siggy has started on the bench for Everton today against Man U.

This was going to be the case especially with Rooney in the same team, he is going to pull rank on Siggy by taking all the free kicks and pens too.

I don't think a manager as pragmatic as Allardice would play both in the same team together irrespective of Everton paying £45 Mil for him

It could be another Spurs scenario for Siggy ( be careful what you wish for and all that) never mind at least he's on £100k plus a week, i'm sure that will ease his disappointment a bit?

Any thoughts?
Siggy on 18:27 - Jan 1 with 6404 viewsGlyn1

We're just waiting for Darran to turn up.

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

Siggy on 18:34 - Jan 1 with 6343 viewsSTID2017

Perhaps he'll re-sign for us in the summer if we stay up ?
£20 million seems fair ....

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Siggy on 18:36 - Jan 1 with 6313 viewsYossarian

Not really. Lost a lot of respect for him over his behaviour over the transfer, other than that, he’s no longer our player and we’ve got lots of other problems at our club to worry about.

"Yossarian- the very sight of the name made him shudder.There were so many esses in it. It just had to be subversive" (Catch 22)

Siggy on 18:36 - Jan 1 with 6297 viewsJoe_bradshaw

He’s started every game for them for ages so I wouldn’t read too much into it. All teams seem to be rotating over the Christmas/new year period so it’s not surprising he’s getting a rest.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Siggy on 18:38 - Jan 1 with 6275 viewsGeoffThom

Rotated that’s all
Siggy on 18:39 - Jan 1 with 6268 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

HES a one trick pony who was sh!t for us and a major reason we are bottom of the the league

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Siggy on 18:40 - Jan 1 with 6262 viewsskettyparkherbert

Siggy on 18:36 - Jan 1 by Yossarian

Not really. Lost a lot of respect for him over his behaviour over the transfer, other than that, he’s no longer our player and we’ve got lots of other problems at our club to worry about.

Agreed but its a bit of Karma when things goes wrong for him after the way he behaved when transferred especially after we resurrected his career after his Spurs debacle?
Siggy on 18:45 - Jan 1 with 6213 viewsFireboy2

Siggy on 18:27 - Jan 1 by Glyn1

We're just waiting for Darran to turn up.

Or Res
Login to get fewer ads

Siggy on 18:53 - Jan 1 with 6172 viewsMrSwerve

He's not fully fit. Nothing to see here.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

Siggy on 19:11 - Jan 1 with 6075 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Siggy on 18:53 - Jan 1 by MrSwerve

......also Everton have made a number of changes.

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Siggy on 19:13 - Jan 1 with 6057 viewsJango

Bolasie is fit now and Rooney plays 10 over siggy every time. Can’t see him starting too often from now on. Apart from 2 good strikes, he’s been absolutely awful this season
Siggy on 19:18 - Jan 1 with 6019 viewsicecoldjack

Siggy on 18:40 - Jan 1 by skettyparkherbert

Agreed but its a bit of Karma when things goes wrong for him after the way he behaved when transferred especially after we resurrected his career after his Spurs debacle?

The way he behaved ? Is this one if those urban myths ? As far as I understand there is very little detail on the goings on with the siggy transfer, plenty of stories but no hard fact as far as I'm aware .

So far I've heard the following..

Siggy refused to go on tour
The club didn't want siggy to go on tour to protect the transfer.
Siggy agreed to leave in may but the yanks were holding up the deal for more cash.
Siggy was happy to stay .

None of this really points to anything other than a player maybe deciding a new challenge was in order.
Siggy on 19:18 - Jan 1 with 6018 viewsskettyparkherbert

Siggy on 19:13 - Jan 1 by Jango

Bolasie is fit now and Rooney plays 10 over siggy every time. Can’t see him starting too often from now on. Apart from 2 good strikes, he’s been absolutely awful this season

I just hope it goes tits up for him, the greedy bastard.

Am i a bitter Swan, you bet i f**king am
Siggy on 19:24 - Jan 1 with 5982 viewsnantywatcher

Siggy on 19:18 - Jan 1 by icecoldjack

The way he behaved ? Is this one if those urban myths ? As far as I understand there is very little detail on the goings on with the siggy transfer, plenty of stories but no hard fact as far as I'm aware .

Siggy agreed to leave in may but the yanks were holding up the deal for more cash.

None of this really points to anything other than a player maybe deciding a new challenge was in order.

Thank goodness - a bit of common sense at last.
Siggy on 19:26 - Jan 1 with 5967 viewsJango

Siggy on 19:18 - Jan 1 by icecoldjack

A new challenge, he’d only been here 3 years. He wanted to go for the bigger club and more money end of. He’s now a fringe player again on a big pay packet.
Siggy on 19:28 - Jan 1 with 5953 viewsskettyparkherbert

Siggy on 19:24 - Jan 1 by nantywatcher

Thank goodness - a bit of common sense at last.

Common sense my arse, he couldn't wait to go the greedy tvat.
Siggy on 19:34 - Jan 1 with 5923 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Siggy on 19:26 - Jan 1 by Jango

A new challenge, he’d only been here 3 years. He wanted to go for the bigger club and more money end of. He’s now a fringe player again on a big pay packet.

A fringe player?

He started Everton’s last 11 Premier League games before today.

Siggy on 19:47 - Jan 1 with 5846 viewsJango

Siggy on 19:34 - Jan 1 by Joe_bradshaw

A fringe player?

He started Everton’s last 11 Premier League games before today.

And bolasie comes back and he’s straight on the bench. Allardyce didn’t even call on him with 20 to go, he brought ok Lennon and McCarthy. Plus allardyce has said they need another striker and more pace in January window. Let’s just be honest and admit he’s not all that.
Siggy on 19:49 - Jan 1 with 5830 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Siggy on 19:47 - Jan 1 by Jango

And bolasie comes back and he’s straight on the bench. Allardyce didn’t even call on him with 20 to go, he brought ok Lennon and McCarthy. Plus allardyce has said they need another striker and more pace in January window. Let’s just be honest and admit he’s not all that.

I don’t think he is and didn’t say he is.

He clearly isn’t a fringe player though.

Yet.

Siggy on 19:56 - Jan 1 with 5799 viewsSTID2017

Siggy on 18:53 - Jan 1 by MrSwerve

Which one - Res or Darran ?

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Siggy on 22:25 - Jan 1 with 5403 viewsMrSwerve

Siggy on 19:47 - Jan 1 by Jango

The subs were in tune when they came on.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

Siggy on 22:30 - Jan 1 with 5382 viewsploppy

Siggy on 22:25 - Jan 1 by MrSwerve

The subs were in tune when they came on.

Siggy on 22:38 - Jan 1 with 5313 viewsicecoldjack

Siggy on 19:26 - Jan 1 by Jango

Fringe player ?

he served his time here and kept us up the last 3 season's I personally don't have a problem with him going to better himself it's the not replacing him bit that's a problem .

But there is a lot of rubbish being written and nobody actually know any facts m much like most business around the club these days .
Siggy on 00:29 - Jan 2 with 5107 viewsTheResurrection

Siggy on 22:38 - Jan 1 by icecoldjack

Fringe player ?

he served his time here and kept us up the last 3 season's I personally don't have a problem with him going to better himself it's the not replacing him bit that's a problem .

But there is a lot of rubbish being written and nobody actually know any facts m much like most business around the club these days .

You don't you mean. Plenty do.

Allardyce: "We're trying to cure that in this window by getting a frontline that can threaten and score goals. Until then we have to be a team who can only win if we get a clean sheet, for me"

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

Siggy on 09:39 - Jan 2 with 4781 viewsicecoldjack

Siggy on 00:29 - Jan 2 by TheResurrection

You don't you mean. Plenty do.

Allardyce: "We're trying to cure that in this window by getting a frontline that can threaten and score goals. Until then we have to be a team who can only win if we get a clean sheet, for me"

What are the facts then RE the Siggy transfer ?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024