Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Rob Davies lies blown out of the water 18:45 - Jan 1 with 8610 viewsDarran

http://www.scfc2.co.uk/2018/01/01/the-truth-about-the-sale-of-swansea-city-to-th

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Rob Davies lies blown out of the water on 18:50 - Jan 1 with 4128 viewsYossarian

Good post. Just another example of the panic-stricken efforts of the cronies being ordered to throw as much shit at the Trust and the Alliance in the hope that some impressionable and naive people will swallow the bullshit. It shows how far gone this lot are- completely out of touch with reality, and full of contempt for the average fan who supports the club.

"Yossarian- the very sight of the name made him shudder.There were so many esses in it. It just had to be subversive" (Catch 22)

Rob Davies lies blown out of the water on 18:51 - Jan 1 with 4108 viewsWingstandwood

What I am witnessing is truly incredible? It's as if the sell-outs are living in some kind of fantasy world miles away from stark reality?

It's absolutely shocking!

Argus!

Rob Davies lies blown out of the water on 18:53 - Jan 1 with 4084 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Lies lies lies

Another sell out

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Rob Davies lies blown out of the water on 18:53 - Jan 1 with 4081 viewsDr_Winston

What's striking me most about this whole thing is the incompetence of it all. They can't even get a simple story straight without randomly contradicting each other and previously released information.

Makes you wonder how the hell such a pack of duffers managed to oversee a club's rise from the basement to Europe in the first place.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Rob Davies lies blown out of the water on 18:53 - Jan 1 with 4077 viewsmagicdaps10

As I said before, they are hanging themselves and are too dull to even know what they are doing.

Let them carry on with what they are doing.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Rob Davies lies blown out of the water on 18:56 - Jan 1 with 4038 viewsswan65split

Rob Davies lies blown out of the water on 18:53 - Jan 1 by Dr_Winston

What's striking me most about this whole thing is the incompetence of it all. They can't even get a simple story straight without randomly contradicting each other and previously released information.

Makes you wonder how the hell such a pack of duffers managed to oversee a club's rise from the basement to Europe in the first place.

I concur.
Rob Davies lies blown out of the water on 18:57 - Jan 1 with 4022 viewsswan65split

Rob Davies lies blown out of the water on 18:51 - Jan 1 by Wingstandwood

What I am witnessing is truly incredible? It's as if the sell-outs are living in some kind of fantasy world miles away from stark reality?

I double concur. shock and disbelief.
Rob Davies lies blown out of the water on 18:58 - Jan 1 with 4009 viewsswan65split

And we have people /fans wanting them to stay !!!

edited for those who want to know,,,,,typo.
[Post edited 1 Jan 2018 19:00]
Login to get fewer ads

Rob Davies lies blown out of the water on 19:01 - Jan 1 with 3963 viewsE20Jack

If legal action was taken all of these different stories would have been of great benefit to us.

I can only hope that when the right decision gets made, that doesnt give them enough time to get a proper story together.

Poll: 6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash?

Rob Davies lies blown out of the water on 19:02 - Jan 1 with 3932 viewsFireboy2

Rob Davies lies blown out of the water on 19:01 - Jan 1 by E20Jack

If legal action was taken all of these different stories would have been of great benefit to us.

I can only hope that when the right decision gets made, that doesnt give them enough time to get a proper story together.

Whatever these pricks muster together it will be lies
Rob Davies lies blown out of the water on 19:04 - Jan 1 with 3893 viewspencoedjack

Rob Davies lies blown out of the water on 18:58 - Jan 1 by swan65split

And we have people /fans wanting them to stay !!!

edited for those who want to know,,,,,typo.
[Post edited 1 Jan 2018 19:00]

Quite incredible he still has the backing of some fans
Rob Davies lies blown out of the water on 19:06 - Jan 1 with 3871 viewsswan65split

Rob Davies lies blown out of the water on 18:57 - Jan 1 by swan65split

I double concur. shock and disbelief.

I would be very surprised if "everything" is being released, theres always a fallback somewhere.
Rob Davies lies blown out of the water on 19:09 - Jan 1 with 3825 viewsminimichu

Who's turn next to spin a yarn, Martin Morgan?
Rob Davies lies blown out of the water on 19:09 - Jan 1 with 3804 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Rob Davies lies blown out of the water on 18:51 - Jan 1 by Wingstandwood

Just as incredible is that they are going public with all this, using news media and websites.

Unbelievable Jeff.

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Rob Davies lies blown out of the water on 19:19 - Jan 1 with 3720 viewschad

Indeed they can lay out these lies and misdirection and largely get away with it

In court we can evidence their lies point by point and show them up for what they are
Rob Davies lies blown out of the water on 19:27 - Jan 1 with 3608 viewsOldjack

All this crap spouted by Huw and now this dick surely strengthens the case to NOW take legal action. Enough proof has been provided by the trust that theses culprits are lying though their teeth

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Rob Davies lies blown out of the water on 19:44 - Jan 1 with 3506 viewsYossarian

Rob Davies lies blown out of the water on 19:09 - Jan 1 by minimichu

Who's turn next to spin a yarn, Martin Morgan?

No, he gets other people to do that while he just walks between the rain.... ask Jenkins!

"Yossarian- the very sight of the name made him shudder.There were so many esses in it. It just had to be subversive" (Catch 22)

Rob Davies lies blown out of the water on 20:01 - Jan 1 with 3411 viewsTheResurrection

Is that article about truths and facts from the same Trust Vice Chairman that blatantly LIED to us all about his own Supporters Director.

Bloody rich, that.

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

Rob Davies lies blown out of the water on 20:05 - Jan 1 with 3365 viewswaynekerr55

Rob Davies lies blown out of the water on 20:01 - Jan 1 by TheResurrection

Is that article about truths and facts from the same Trust Vice Chairman that blatantly LIED to us all about his own Supporters Director.

Bloody rich, that.

And this shouldn't be forgotten moving forward. The Trust has to be whiter than white moving forward.

However, if ever there was a chance to push the legal button, now it is!

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Rob Davies lies blown out of the water on 20:09 - Jan 1 with 3322 viewsthornabyswan

Rob Davies lies blown out of the water on 20:05 - Jan 1 by waynekerr55

And this shouldn't be forgotten moving forward. The Trust has to be whiter than white moving forward.

However, if ever there was a chance to push the legal button, now it is!

Are there any skeletons in the closet that's the question.
Legal action is a must though.

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

Rob Davies lies blown out of the water on 20:14 - Jan 1 with 3242 viewsTheResurrection

Rob Davies lies blown out of the water on 20:09 - Jan 1 by thornabyswan

I think so. I'd like to know the full 9 yards now instead of this bitch fighting from the ego's on both sides.

The old Supporters Director hasn't said a thing. Phil and Jim White worked closely with him. Let's hear it all.

Court please, in the Summer.

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like

Rob Davies lies blown out of the water on 20:20 - Jan 1 with 3162 viewsE20Jack

Rob Davies lies blown out of the water on 20:09 - Jan 1 by thornabyswan

Said it before, that is the only thing I can think of as to why they don't want to go ahead with it against all advice.

Even after the first legal advice told them they had a strong case they went ahead and looked for a second opinion. It looked as if they were looking for an excuse to not go through with it, even when that came back the same the constructed that ridiculous vote and recommendation.

The club needs to be washed from top to bottom and legal cases tend to show which bits are dirt as we are seeing currently.

Poll: 6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash?

Rob Davies lies blown out of the water on 20:25 - Jan 1 with 3114 viewsDewi1jack

So.
Any chance of you answering the question?
Have you paid your £10 to the Trust now they are finally starting to stand up to the ex board/ present board?

Are you in a position to help make the "right decision?"
Did you try and make the right decision when we voted?

200 and something (can't be bothered to look up figures) of us decided no deal was the right decision
Think it was 700 and something who thought taking the deal was the right decision.
Only about 50% bothered at all to try and take the right decision

And the people who couldn't even be bothered to vote one way or t'other are symptomatic of the apathy that's killing us as a fan base

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

Rob Davies lies blown out of the water on 20:27 - Jan 1 with 3088 viewsthornabyswan

Rob Davies lies blown out of the water on 20:14 - Jan 1 by TheResurrection

I think so. I'd like to know the full 9 yards now instead of this bitch fighting from the ego's on both sides.

The old Supporters Director hasn't said a thing. Phil and Jim White worked closely with him. Let's hear it all.

Court please, in the Summer.

There was and still is a reluctance within certain factions of the Trust for legal action.
Which will always raise suspicion.
I mentioned the Huw Cooze scenario on the Rob Davies thread there are 12 members on the Trust 4 of whom have now gone nobody knows for certain who knew what.
Not saying there was skullduggery but we don't know for certain.
A court case is the way forward and I agree in the summer.

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

Rob Davies lies blown out of the water on 20:33 - Jan 1 with 3002 viewsTheResurrection

Rob Davies lies blown out of the water on 20:25 - Jan 1 by Dewi1jack

So.
Any chance of you answering the question?
Have you paid your £10 to the Trust now they are finally starting to stand up to the ex board/ present board?

Are you in a position to help make the "right decision?"
Did you try and make the right decision when we voted?

200 and something (can't be bothered to look up figures) of us decided no deal was the right decision
Think it was 700 and something who thought taking the deal was the right decision.
Only about 50% bothered at all to try and take the right decision

And the people who couldn't even be bothered to vote one way or t'other are symptomatic of the apathy that's killing us as a fan base

Dewi. If I hadn't paid to just get the interview I wouldn't be a member either.

Lisa, Clase and many others weren't members until recently or still aren't. It doesn't stop you being a massive Swans fan with a caring interest to be part of what's failed us for so many years.

It's not fair you provoking one guy who I'm sure would become a member the first signs he gets it would mean something, and I take on board what you said about the vote, I really do, but I'm not sure this line of attack is wholly necessary or meaningful.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024