Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Swansea City transfers thread 13:19 - Jan 8 with 83275 viewsLoyal

Date line : January 8th 2018.
Nil.

But asset stripping is ongoing.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

The Swansea City transfers thread on 17:42 - Jan 30 with 3987 viewsThornburyswan

The Swansea City transfers thread on 17:28 - Jan 30 by CambJack

Wouldnt be shocked if nothing happens in the next 24 hours.

I suppose the only positive spin on that would be at least we haven’t wasted any money, given the recent track record of burning huge sums of money signing Mesa, Clucas, Borja etc...

Think you might be right, it'll be a few lastminute.com near misses & then Huw will "accidentily" switch his phone off around 5PM.......but at least we'll have a lower wage bill next year in the Championship!
The Swansea City transfers thread on 18:23 - Jan 30 with 3862 viewsPrivate_Partz

The Swansea City transfers thread on 12:51 - Jan 30 by KGriz16

I would take this with a pinch of salt, but just read this over on Twitter...

"Sky Italia: Xherdan Shaqiri ready to move to Swansea City after £25.5m bid submitted."

It would not surprise me if that was true. Knowing full well that a 30m bid has been placed by another club.
Leak our bid to the media.....job done.....some fans hoodwinked.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

The Swansea City transfers thread on 04:37 - Jan 31 with 3724 viewsFearOfAJackPlanet

Should be an interesting deadline day as we're openly trying for 2-3 players. 3 pts against Arsenal will have certainly helped sway the minds of those players who thought joining us was a 1-way ticket to the Championship.

I can see Ayew coming here and maybe one other attacking player, plus maybe getting Yiadom over the line.

Enjoying the next level
Poll: Have you ever seen Swansea City relegated before?

The Swansea City transfers thread on 05:48 - Jan 31 with 3681 viewsPawelAbbott

The Swansea City transfers thread on 04:37 - Jan 31 by FearOfAJackPlanet

Should be an interesting deadline day as we're openly trying for 2-3 players. 3 pts against Arsenal will have certainly helped sway the minds of those players who thought joining us was a 1-way ticket to the Championship.

I can see Ayew coming here and maybe one other attacking player, plus maybe getting Yiadom over the line.

Carlos has said a definite no to Yiadom, apparently. So would be a bit disappointed if we brought him in against his wishes. He has done enough so far to deserve having a big input in the signings
The Swansea City transfers thread on 08:46 - Jan 31 with 3547 viewsmagicdaps10

The Swansea City transfers thread on 05:48 - Jan 31 by PawelAbbott

Carlos has said a definite no to Yiadom, apparently. So would be a bit disappointed if we brought him in against his wishes. He has done enough so far to deserve having a big input in the signings

Re Yiadom....that is not what I heard.

Told last night that his agent was at the game.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

The Swansea City transfers thread on 09:28 - Jan 31 with 3471 viewsAustinIsOurHero

The Swansea City transfers thread on 12:51 - Jan 30 by KGriz16

I would take this with a pinch of salt, but just read this over on Twitter...

"Sky Italia: Xherdan Shaqiri ready to move to Swansea City after £25.5m bid submitted."

I mentioned this yesterday - apparently it was started by a parody account on Twitter - not sure why Sky Italia have picked it up.

Poll: How many points will be get from the next two games?

The Swansea City transfers thread on 09:30 - Jan 31 with 3459 viewsJango

Breaking skysports news that Andre Schurlle 2 year loan deal to us collapses due to an injury to another player in training. Just our luck. He’d be a superb signing.
The Swansea City transfers thread on 09:33 - Jan 31 with 3446 views34dfgdf54

The Swansea City transfers thread on 09:30 - Jan 31 by Jango

Breaking skysports news that Andre Schurlle 2 year loan deal to us collapses due to an injury to another player in training. Just our luck. He’d be a superb signing.

We could genuinely get no one now unless we bring Ayew in. You can't really blame the club with that one if I'm being honest, sounds like it was done behind the scenes and nearly over the line.
Login to get fewer ads

The Swansea City transfers thread on 09:41 - Jan 31 with 3417 viewsJango

The Swansea City transfers thread on 09:33 - Jan 31 by 34dfgdf54

We could genuinely get no one now unless we bring Ayew in. You can't really blame the club with that one if I'm being honest, sounds like it was done behind the scenes and nearly over the line.

That would have given the fans something to be excited about. Top player. He’d be perfect in the Dyer role from last night. Shame.
The Swansea City transfers thread on 09:43 - Jan 31 with 3404 viewsjoshdon10

Gutted about this one would of been a great deal for us.
The Swansea City transfers thread on 10:01 - Jan 31 with 3357 viewsDyfnant

We’re getting the young Spurs right back on loan apparently, Kyle Peter-Walker (sic)

Poll: How much will SCFC spend on transfer fees this summer

The Swansea City transfers thread on 10:10 - Jan 31 with 3321 viewsLandore_Jack

Didn't realise we were in for Schurrle.

Borussia Dortmund have pulled the plug on Andre Schurrle's two-year loan to Swansea because Andriy Yarmolenko was injured in training yesterday, according to Sky sources.

The former Chelsea midfielder has been linked with Newcastle and West Brom in this window.

Schurrle appears to be surplus to requirements at Dortmund and has started just two Bundesliga games this season.

#backtojack

The Swansea City transfers thread on 10:12 - Jan 31 with 3316 viewsLandore_Jack

The Swans are also still in talks with Liverpool over a loan deal for Lazar Markovic. The deal appears to hinge on the player’s willingness to join a relegation battle, with Wolfsburg also in the frame.

#backtojack

The Swansea City transfers thread on 10:36 - Jan 31 with 3217 viewsmagicdaps10

Really gutted on the Schurrle story.

Would be a superb signing.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

The Swansea City transfers thread on 10:43 - Jan 31 with 3179 viewsSwan91

Can't fault the club really for that deal collapse... just really bad luck. would have been a great signing for us. I guess if we stay up this season.. he might come to us.. it was a 2 year loan deal. I'm guessing the injured player would have recovered by then so would be great if we stayed up and he joined us next season.
The Swansea City transfers thread on 11:12 - Jan 31 with 3082 viewsJango

The Swansea City transfers thread on 10:43 - Jan 31 by Swan91

Can't fault the club really for that deal collapse... just really bad luck. would have been a great signing for us. I guess if we stay up this season.. he might come to us.. it was a 2 year loan deal. I'm guessing the injured player would have recovered by then so would be great if we stayed up and he joined us next season.

It says online he’s out for several weeks. Seems harsh on the player to cancel a 2 year loan for the sake of a few weeks.
The Swansea City transfers thread on 11:13 - Jan 31 with 3073 views34dfgdf54

The Swansea City transfers thread on 11:12 - Jan 31 by Jango

It says online he’s out for several weeks. Seems harsh on the player to cancel a 2 year loan for the sake of a few weeks.

Hopefully they can get a replacement lined up, and the deal gets back on.
The Swansea City transfers thread on 11:15 - Jan 31 with 3063 viewsJango

The Swansea City transfers thread on 11:13 - Jan 31 by 34dfgdf54

Hopefully they can get a replacement lined up, and the deal gets back on.

That was my thinking also. Bit late in the day but we can hope.
The Swansea City transfers thread on 11:16 - Jan 31 with 3045 views34dfgdf54

Dafydd Pritchard: As reported earlier, Swansea still confident of re-signing Andre Ayew from West Ham for what could be a club-record fee. Also still interested in Lazar Markovic, but Swansea would prefer a loan whereas Liverpool want a permanent deal.

Makes me think all our money is being used on the Ayew deal.
The Swansea City transfers thread on 11:33 - Jan 31 with 2972 viewsswanforthemoney

The Swansea City transfers thread on 10:01 - Jan 31 by Dyfnant

We’re getting the young Spurs right back on loan apparently, Kyle Peter-Walker (sic)

Itll be good to have some cover in case of a Naughton injury, even though Im not absolutely sure about the the lad's quality.
I hope it goes through. HJ likes dealing with Spurs, doesnt he?

I stand in the North Stand

The Swansea City transfers thread on 11:45 - Jan 31 with 2906 viewsLegend83

Ian Dennis reckons we are one of 4 clubs in for Nick Powell...Brighton had a bid rejected already.
The Swansea City transfers thread on 12:36 - Jan 31 with 2746 viewsjasper_T

The Swansea City transfers thread on 11:45 - Jan 31 by Legend83

Ian Dennis reckons we are one of 4 clubs in for Nick Powell...Brighton had a bid rejected already.

Hope not.
The Swansea City transfers thread on 12:39 - Jan 31 with 2731 viewsdeanscfc

A right back is a must. Naughton should be back up.
The Swansea City transfers thread on 12:39 - Jan 31 with 2722 views34dfgdf54

The Swansea City transfers thread on 12:39 - Jan 31 by deanscfc

A right back is a must. Naughton should be back up.

Looks like it's going to be Yiadom after all.
The Swansea City transfers thread on 12:53 - Jan 31 with 2607 viewsjasper_T

The Swansea City transfers thread on 12:39 - Jan 31 by 34dfgdf54

Looks like it's going to be Yiadom after all.

One step forward, two steps back...
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024