Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Swansea City transfers thread 13:19 - Jan 8 with 83286 viewsLoyal

Date line : January 8th 2018.
Nil.

But asset stripping is ongoing.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

N/A. on 01:05 - Jan 25 with 6957 viewsHuw57

N/A.
[Post edited 18 Jul 2018 5:44]

Poll: Do you want the Irish to get through?

The Swansea City transfers thread on 01:35 - Jan 25 with 6922 viewsKerouac

N/A. on 01:05 - Jan 25 by Huw57

N/A.

I'd take Markovic.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ss9VZ1FHxy0
Poll: Which manager should replace Russell Martin (2) ?

The Swansea City transfers thread on 11:25 - Jan 25 with 6679 viewsAmbergambler

The Swansea City transfers thread on 22:59 - Jan 24 by max936

He's an out and out poacher/goal scorer and needs the service which he'll get little of here with the present personnel, I also think he's lost a bit of his edge seems so at West Ham, he's in and out of the team same as he was at UTD he needs more to his game to be a regular starter they won't carry him through games in the hope he'll put one in, that's how it seems to me anyway.

I think we could do with a player of his calibre and experience to steady the ship while we fish for sardines!
The Swansea City transfers thread on 11:27 - Jan 25 with 6670 viewsjedmo_jack

Liverpool have agreed a £200,000 deal with Scottish club Falkirk to sign 18-year-old defender Tony Gallacher.The left-back had a successful week-long trial at Liverpool's Kirkby Academy earlier this month and will now compete a permanent move to Anfield.Gallacher will not be an immediate addition to manager Jurgen Klopp's first-team resources, instead he will continue his development with Neil Critchley's under-23 squad

Maybe he wasn't so bad after all?
The Swansea City transfers thread on 20:21 - Jan 25 with 6358 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

25th January 2018.....

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

The Swansea City transfers thread on 20:30 - Jan 25 with 6313 viewsWAFU

The Swansea City transfers thread on 20:21 - Jan 25 by JACKMANANDBOY

25th January 2018.....

Fulton out on loan. That’s transfer activity.
The Swansea City transfers thread on 20:35 - Jan 25 with 6283 viewsmax936

N/A. on 23:47 - Jan 24 by Huw57

N/A.

What's that saying starting with Clutching and ending with Straws?

No chance, maybe one, but I'm of the opinion that there'll be no one coming in.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

The Swansea City transfers thread on 20:45 - Jan 25 with 6247 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

The Swansea City transfers thread on 20:30 - Jan 25 by WAFU

Fulton out on loan. That’s transfer activity.

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Login to get fewer ads

The Swansea City transfers thread on 07:57 - Jan 26 with 5979 viewsPawelAbbott

THe Gaitan rumour has rumbled on so long that he isn't giving the impression that he wants to come.
Huwbert should drop it and move on.
I'd rather we had a good player who wanted to be here than a great player who couldn't give a shit about the club
The Swansea City transfers thread on 08:27 - Jan 26 with 5902 viewsThurrockJack92

The Swansea City transfers thread on 07:57 - Jan 26 by PawelAbbott

THe Gaitan rumour has rumbled on so long that he isn't giving the impression that he wants to come.
I'd rather we had a good player who wanted to be here than a great player who couldn't give a shit about the club

It's probably too late in the day for fresh targets now. It's a shame, if we showed this ambition in the summer the players might have actually come here and we probably wouldn't be in this position.
The Swansea City transfers thread on 08:29 - Jan 26 with 5892 viewsSwansea93

Markovic would be a good signing.

Poll: Can Montero do it on a rainy Saturday afternoon?

The Swansea City transfers thread on 08:37 - Jan 26 with 5877 viewsPawelAbbott

The Swansea City transfers thread on 08:27 - Jan 26 by ThurrockJack92

It's probably too late in the day for fresh targets now. It's a shame, if we showed this ambition in the summer the players might have actually come here and we probably wouldn't be in this position.

If we only have 1 option on the go then we look a bit doomed to failure
The Swansea City transfers thread on 09:29 - Jan 26 with 5794 viewsJango

The Swansea City transfers thread on 07:57 - Jan 26 by PawelAbbott

That’s not how it works tho. Just look at the siggy deal in the summer, it wasn’t because siggy didn’t want to go.
The Swansea City transfers thread on 09:32 - Jan 26 with 5784 viewsLoyal

Date line 26th Jan 2018.
Nil.

We all know its eggs in one basket, an Ayew basket.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

The Swansea City transfers thread on 11:20 - Jan 26 with 5651 views34dfgdf54

The Swansea City transfers thread on 09:32 - Jan 26 by Loyal

Date line 26th Jan 2018.
Nil.

We all know its eggs in one basket, an Ayew basket.

He doesn't fancy it at all either according to WalesOnline, reckons he can go to a "bigger club". If true, he can royally f*ck off anyway. Hate to think we are waiting around to deadline day just in case he doesn't get a better offer.
The Swansea City transfers thread on 11:50 - Jan 26 with 5570 viewsTheResurrection

The Swansea City transfers thread on 11:20 - Jan 26 by 34dfgdf54

He doesn't fancy it at all either according to WalesOnline, reckons he can go to a "bigger club". If true, he can royally f*ck off anyway. Hate to think we are waiting around to deadline day just in case he doesn't get a better offer.

Every player that has ever come here will have thought exactly the same thing mate.

Let's not be too precious here. And the reports may well be true but at this moment all it is is idle gossip in a time most famous for just that.

Chill out 😉

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

The Swansea City transfers thread on 11:52 - Jan 26 with 5571 viewsSwansea93

Ayew is off to Galatasary apparently, he can link up with Bafe again.

Poll: Can Montero do it on a rainy Saturday afternoon?

The Swansea City transfers thread on 12:49 - Jan 26 with 5450 viewsAnotherJohn

It isn't the main priority, but I'm surprised we haven't addressed the fullback problem. We are still light there after letting Kingsley leave.
The Swansea City transfers thread on 13:05 - Jan 26 with 5383 viewsandypitt56

The Swansea City transfers thread on 12:49 - Jan 26 by AnotherJohn

It isn't the main priority, but I'm surprised we haven't addressed the fullback problem. We are still light there after letting Kingsley leave.

Been linked with Joao Palhinha from Sportiing. Looks like he good do a decent job in the prem. Replacement for Mesa maybe? Loan move apparently according to Portuguese news.

On the BBC gossip column

The Swansea City transfers thread on 13:13 - Jan 26 with 5356 viewsLegend83

The Swansea City transfers thread on 13:05 - Jan 26 by andypitt56

Been linked with Joao Palhinha from Sportiing. Looks like he good do a decent job in the prem. Replacement for Mesa maybe? Loan move apparently according to Portuguese news.

On the BBC gossip column

Strong as an ox in the tackle and good feet too!

It'll never happen.
The Swansea City transfers thread on 13:25 - Jan 26 with 5306 viewsdobjack2

The Swansea City transfers thread on 11:50 - Jan 26 by TheResurrection

Every player that has ever come here will have thought exactly the same thing mate.

Let's not be too precious here. And the reports may well be true but at this moment all it is is idle gossip in a time most famous for just that.

Chill out 😉

Even more so when looking at our league position.

We all hoped our transfer business could be concluded early, however players will want to see if a more attractive offer comes along before committing themselves to us, even on loan.
The Swansea City transfers thread on 14:03 - Jan 26 with 5178 viewsandypitt56

Brace yourselves guys, huge transfer news. we are linked with the one position we know we have a real weakness and not enough cover......

https://www.footballinsider247.com/exclusive-arsenal-talks-seal-goalkeeper-deal/

Do you think huw is mistaking real life for when you mess about on fifa and just play a team of goalies?
The Swansea City transfers thread on 18:01 - Jan 26 with 4915 viewsgiantstoneater

The Swansea City transfers thread on 14:03 - Jan 26 by andypitt56

Brace yourselves guys, huge transfer news. we are linked with the one position we know we have a real weakness and not enough cover......

https://www.footballinsider247.com/exclusive-arsenal-talks-seal-goalkeeper-deal/

Do you think huw is mistaking real life for when you mess about on fifa and just play a team of goalies?

In the light of our quest for "lobsters" perhaps we should be targeting an octopus make one hell of a goalie with 8 arms!!
The Swansea City transfers thread on 19:20 - Jan 26 with 4743 viewsCroftyjack

The Swansea City transfers thread on 08:27 - Jan 26 by ThurrockJack92

Ambition what ambition its just media rumours!!...ive learned to believe none of it.

We have not shown any ambition at all through this window.

shame as the manager and players have found the desire to fight and really need the owners to give them help....if they don't bring the 3 or 4 in we so desperately need what message will it send to the players....you are all alone lads and we could not give a f%^*.
The Swansea City transfers thread on 21:30 - Jan 26 with 4605 viewsPentyrchJack

The Swansea City transfers thread on 18:01 - Jan 26 by giantstoneater

In the light of our quest for "lobsters" perhaps we should be targeting an octopus make one hell of a goalie with 8 arms!!

Just what we need - another goalkeeper. Classic Gonzo.

Poll: Fox Hunting - what do you think?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024