Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
#Philyerboots 19:22 - Jan 11 with 72668 viewsswanseacityx

Sumbler is leading a crazy war against the club hierachy but remember it was not that long ago he was drinking champagne and eating hobnobs with the Swansea City elite receiving free executive tickets thanks to his position with the Trust.

Wonder why he is so bitter now all of this has gone?

Dont be a sheep and follow the hypocrite.

Support the club.

STID

#philyerboots

#freeloader
#Philyerboots on 19:06 - Jan 12 with 2021 viewsswanseacityx

#Philyerboots on 19:02 - Jan 12 by Jack11

It pales in significance compared to the flagrant mismanagement of the club. Here's a point. My mate and me are having jars on wind st and he gets into some bother with 4 big lads. I have 2 choices I can either stand back and watch him get a hiding or I can get a hiding trying to help. I'd help my mate all day long. You'd walk off into the shadows.

That is called an analogy. Its a completely flawed analogy.

You compare stepping in to the fight as the same as supporting the SCSA which is completely wrong. Of course I would step in to the fight but stepping in to support the SCSA will achieve nothing.

One will save your mate from a pasting....the other will assist relegation.

What school did you go to?
#Philyerboots on 19:08 - Jan 12 with 2005 viewslondonlisa2001

#Philyerboots on 18:58 - Jan 12 by TheResurrection

No you're not being naive but you are being extremely pithy.

And you of all people should understand the perils and importance of getting the right deals across the line, within budget.

Surely you don't think it's just that easy?!

We are also away from home so won't have to endure the fans turning on our own players the first pass that goes backwards.

I aim for pithy Chris ;-)

I do understand. I'm not referring to this window as such, but the gaps have been obvious for quite a few windows now.

There are a number of people being paid a very large amount of money to balance the squad appropriately and it is simply not being done. It's not giving us a chance.
#Philyerboots on 19:08 - Jan 12 with 2000 viewsJoe_bradshaw

#Philyerboots on 18:14 - Jan 12 by swanseacityx

So in summary :

Jenkins and ex shareholder made bad choices.

The Trust has been a bit of a joke for a few years and should terminate itself ASAP.

Protest groups will harm our chances of survival.

Jenkins & Dineen will both likely quit anyway at the end of the season.

We are not going to gamble big this January.

Negativity at games should stop as its stupid and helps nobody.

Support the team and the whole club as our support could win us a few points.

I am not a troll, I have consistently made valid points and I have apologised to Phil for the OP but have not received one for the retweets just bizzare denial.

Everyone needs to get together and get behind the team.

No more protest groups.

If both Jenkins and Dineen announced that they were going to quit at the end of the season that would help enormously.

They haven’t said it though and whilst Jenkins has hinted at it he can’t be trusted so if we manage to stay up I expect he’ll attempt to take the credit and justify continuing to draw his large salary and cause division.

It’s in their hands. They declare unequivocally that they’re going and the fans can concentrate on getting behind the team. Of course, that’s what we’ll be doing for 90 minutes every week anyway.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

#Philyerboots on 19:10 - Jan 12 with 1986 viewsjacktheripper

#Philyerboots on 18:57 - Jan 12 by swanseacityx

Would you agree that protest groups and negativity are not helping our fight against relegation? Would you agree that these protests are better left until we are either safe or down. If it goes to the last game of the season....the protest could happen after the last game outside the stadium.

If you disagree that any of the above is best for the club...there is no point debating.

Why do you think supporting your mate John the Clog on Twitter is helping matters?
#Philyerboots on 19:10 - Jan 12 with 1982 viewsJack11

#Philyerboots on 19:06 - Jan 12 by swanseacityx

You compare stepping in to the fight as the same as supporting the SCSA which is completely wrong. Of course I would step in to the fight but stepping in to support the SCSA will achieve nothing.

As I said anything done by any splinter groups pales in significance compared to mismanagement. Relegation sits solely with the management of the club.That's a fact and one you didnt acknowledge or perhaps you couldn't read or understand. What school did you go to?
#Philyerboots on 19:12 - Jan 12 with 1968 viewsOldjack

#Philyerboots on 18:14 - Jan 12 by swanseacityx

So in summary :

Jenkins and ex shareholder made bad choices.

The Trust has been a bit of a joke for a few years and should terminate itself ASAP.

Protest groups will harm our chances of survival.

Jenkins & Dineen will both likely quit anyway at the end of the season.

We are not going to gamble big this January.

Negativity at games should stop as its stupid and helps nobody.

Support the team and the whole club as our support could win us a few points.

I am not a troll, I have consistently made valid points and I have apologised to Phil for the OP but have not received one for the retweets just bizzare denial.

Everyone needs to get together and get behind the team.

No more protest groups.

in a nutshell, Bollocks !

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

#Philyerboots on 19:14 - Jan 12 with 1953 viewsswanseacityx

#Philyerboots on 19:12 - Jan 12 by Oldjack

in a nutshell, Bollocks !

Could you dare to elaborate?

Do you have the intellect to back up your comment for every point?
#Philyerboots on 19:20 - Jan 12 with 1915 viewsswanseacityx

#Philyerboots on 19:10 - Jan 12 by jacktheripper

Why do you think supporting your mate John the Clog on Twitter is helping matters?

I dont care that John the Clogg is a former shareholder or the fact that he purchases tickets in bulk for our amazing dutch support or the fact that he dont give a shit for all the abuse he receives from keyboard warriors and sometimes he even bites back which upsets a few.

I like John the Clogg because he is a proper fan, always has been and always will be. A true Jack Bastaaaad.
Login to get fewer ads

#Philyerboots on 19:24 - Jan 12 with 1882 viewsJack11

#Philyerboots on 19:20 - Jan 12 by swanseacityx

I dont care that John the Clogg is a former shareholder or the fact that he purchases tickets in bulk for our amazing dutch support or the fact that he dont give a shit for all the abuse he receives from keyboard warriors and sometimes he even bites back which upsets a few.

I like John the Clogg because he is a proper fan, always has been and always will be. A true Jack Bastaaaad.

A proper fan is unquestionable in his case. However, he has had his snout in the trough for too long. He's generally welcome on the east along with the Dutch fans we have. It's just doesn't sit right that he's profiteering again from being a fan 👍🏻
#Philyerboots on 19:27 - Jan 12 with 1862 viewsDarran

Why do people keep replying to the trolling prick?

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

#Philyerboots on 19:29 - Jan 12 with 1847 viewsOldjack

#Philyerboots on 19:14 - Jan 12 by swanseacityx

Could you dare to elaborate?

Do you have the intellect to back up your comment for every point?

So in summary :

Jenkins and ex shareholder made bad choices.= Crooks

The Trust has been a bit of a joke for a few years and should terminate itself ASAP. = No chance ,they're the only ones who can get close to the crooks ,but they do need fighters onboard WHO WILL FIGHT THE CROOKS ALL THE WAY

Protest groups will harm our chances of survival. = Crap ,it's against the crooks not players even they know that

Jenkins & Dineen will both likely quit anyway at the end of the season. =I doubt that very much unless kicked out

We are not going to gamble big this January.= Why ,desperate times need desperate measures ,and where's the 30 mill gone?

Negativity at games should stop as its stupid and helps nobody. =See above

Support the team and the whole club as our support could win us a few points. =We do when appropriate

Everyone needs to get together and get behind the team.= We do when necessary ,do you actual attend games? if so then you'd know

No more protest groups. =No chance not until the crooks are removed

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

#Philyerboots on 19:30 - Jan 12 with 1844 viewsswanseacityx

#Philyerboots on 19:27 - Jan 12 by Darran

Nothing constructive ever comes out of your mouth.

You are the biggest troll on here.
#Philyerboots on 19:39 - Jan 12 with 1777 viewslonglostjack

#Philyerboots on 19:27 - Jan 12 by Darran

Well he's obviously a bit lonely and has a bit of a complex about his intellect. Humour him mun, it might help improve his self-esteem.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

#Philyerboots on 19:40 - Jan 12 with 1775 viewsswanseacityx

#Philyerboots on 19:39 - Jan 12 by longlostjack

Well he's obviously a bit lonely and has a bit of a complex about his intellect. Humour him mun, it might help improve his self-esteem.

Crawl out of his ass you pathetic excuse for a sheep. Real men should never arselick the way you do.
#Philyerboots on 19:42 - Jan 12 with 1769 viewsjack247

#Philyerboots on 19:06 - Jan 12 by swanseacityx

‘Which school did you go to?’

If you’re going to patronise people and question their intellect, you may as well get it right.
#Philyerboots on 19:47 - Jan 12 with 1743 viewsswanseacityx

#Philyerboots on 19:42 - Jan 12 by jack247

‘Which school did you go to?’

If you’re going to patronise people and question their intellect, you may as well get it right.

"What" fits in this instance.

"Which" would have also been OK

"Which" is just a more formal "what" although there are times when they are not interchangeable.

You did a funny, but you fckked it up.
#Philyerboots on 19:48 - Jan 12 with 1736 viewslonglostjack

#Philyerboots on 19:40 - Jan 12 by swanseacityx

Crawl out of his ass you pathetic excuse for a sheep. Real men should never arselick the way you do.

I'll try and man up. Thanks for the advice Einstein.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

#Philyerboots on 19:52 - Jan 12 with 1716 viewsSwanjaxs

#Philyerboots on 19:39 - Jan 12 by longlostjack

I think hes had a drink tonight too.... hes a little more spiky than the big girls blouse from last night 😂

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

#Philyerboots on 19:52 - Jan 12 with 1712 viewsjack247

#Philyerboots on 19:47 - Jan 12 by swanseacityx

"What" fits in this instance.

"Which" would have also been OK

"Which" is just a more formal "what" although there are times when they are not interchangeable.

You did a funny, but you fckked it up.

‘What’ only fits in that question if you’re semi-literate.
#Philyerboots on 20:00 - Jan 12 with 1666 viewsmax936

#Philyerboots on 18:55 - Jan 12 by harryhpalmer

Not sure what all of this bollox is about.

if Phil has been in the Directors lounge post match and enjoyed a couple of free sherberts post-match, then I have no problem with that at all. Even if he has had his travel paid for, I don't really have an issue on that, if he was there representing the Club/Trust.

1. As the Chairman of the Trust I should be in there, as Directors lounge also has many of the dignitaries from the opposing club.
2. The amount of time he's given up for free, a couple of beers is well earned in my book.

now if he was earning hundreds or thousands in back-handers or getting preferential treatment in earning a contract, that's a different kettle of fish. But that's not the case is it!

Seems to me that some think Phil ruled the Trust and what he said went, which isn’t the case there was a committe that made the decisions not Phil, he was just the one that stuck his head above the parapet,
I’ve been far from happy with the Trust and still am, Stu Macdonald doesn’t inspire May one bit, he seems like a rabbit stuck in the headlights, Will Morris tried l failed cause he couldn’t hack the criticism, then we had that othe clown jumping on his soap box telling Nige that he wanted to wag the tail of the dog, WTf was that all about, the Yanks have saved their blushes now by putting a hold on any deal.
So it’s a bit Rich blaming Phil for all tha ills the Trust, and that’s from me who had never met him.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

#Philyerboots on 20:01 - Jan 12 with 1660 viewsSpearchucker_Jones

#Philyerboots on 19:30 - Jan 12 by swanseacityx

Nothing constructive ever comes out of your mouth.

You are the biggest troll on here.

Ah, the irony.

I shouldn't oxygenate you but fúck it. You keep banging on about sheep, frankly I'd trust a (literal) sheep's analysis over yours.

Firstly, it's not just the club's fan base who are having *cough* the temerity to question how the club has been / is being run.

For example: https://www.theguardian.com/football/blog/2017/dec/21/swansea-city-unravelled-18

By your reasoning, and I use that term very loosely, then there are 'sheep' at every broadsheet I've read over the past few weeks. If you think it's solely the club's fans who have raised concerns, then you need to move out of your cave.

Secondly, in no order and some are linked, the club is in the Å›hit because we either haven't got value for money from, or shouldn't have signed, the likes of Borja Bastón, Alberto Paloschi, Eder, Bafétimbi Gomis, Franck Tabanou, Leroy Fer etc etc. Simply too many bad choices with our limited resources.

The club is in the śhit because the 'DOF' lost his magic touch a few years ago. Regretfully, he's become a reverse-Rumpelstiltskin.

The club is in the śhit because our owners are also (to a degree) the owners of D.C. United and the Memphis Grizzlies, both bottom of their respective leagues; including us, three separate proofs they don't know how to run a one.

The club is in the śhit because since Monk we've had seven managers, alongside missed opportunities to sign the likes of Brendan Rogers, Marcelino and Marcelo Bielsa (how I would have loved to have seen el loco here, if only for a few months).

The club is in the śhit because of the obvious imbalances / missing players in the current squad (if you need this explained then you need to stop watching football).

The club isn't in the śhit because of this 'negativity'. On the balance sheet of what has / is going wrong, it's fairly negligible.

Now please leave us out of your extremely decent run at the 2018 award for the best (worst?) sufferer of the Dunning—Kruger Effect. You can stop, you've done it, it's in the bag. And put that third can of Carling down.
#Philyerboots on 20:06 - Jan 12 with 1636 viewsmax936

#Philyerboots on 20:00 - Jan 12 by max936

Seems to me that some think Phil ruled the Trust and what he said went, which isn’t the case there was a committe that made the decisions not Phil, he was just the one that stuck his head above the parapet,
I’ve been far from happy with the Trust and still am, Stu Macdonald doesn’t inspire May one bit, he seems like a rabbit stuck in the headlights, Will Morris tried l failed cause he couldn’t hack the criticism, then we had that othe clown jumping on his soap box telling Nige that he wanted to wag the tail of the dog, WTf was that all about, the Yanks have saved their blushes now by putting a hold on any deal.
So it’s a bit Rich blaming Phil for all tha ills the Trust, and that’s from me who had never met him.

Oh and it’s really funny how people are coming out of the wood work now that the SCSA and the Union are formed, arses twitching much l suspect,the Gravy trains about to run a ground is it.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

#Philyerboots on 20:08 - Jan 12 with 1616 viewsswanseacityx

#Philyerboots on 20:01 - Jan 12 by Spearchucker_Jones

Ah, the irony.

I shouldn't oxygenate you but fúck it. You keep banging on about sheep, frankly I'd trust a (literal) sheep's analysis over yours.

Firstly, it's not just the club's fan base who are having *cough* the temerity to question how the club has been / is being run.

For example: https://www.theguardian.com/football/blog/2017/dec/21/swansea-city-unravelled-18

By your reasoning, and I use that term very loosely, then there are 'sheep' at every broadsheet I've read over the past few weeks. If you think it's solely the club's fans who have raised concerns, then you need to move out of your cave.

Secondly, in no order and some are linked, the club is in the Å›hit because we either haven't got value for money from, or shouldn't have signed, the likes of Borja Bastón, Alberto Paloschi, Eder, Bafétimbi Gomis, Franck Tabanou, Leroy Fer etc etc. Simply too many bad choices with our limited resources.

The club is in the śhit because the 'DOF' lost his magic touch a few years ago. Regretfully, he's become a reverse-Rumpelstiltskin.

The club is in the śhit because our owners are also (to a degree) the owners of D.C. United and the Memphis Grizzlies, both bottom of their respective leagues; including us, three separate proofs they don't know how to run a one.

The club is in the śhit because since Monk we've had seven managers, alongside missed opportunities to sign the likes of Brendan Rogers, Marcelino and Marcelo Bielsa (how I would have loved to have seen el loco here, if only for a few months).

The club is in the śhit because of the obvious imbalances / missing players in the current squad (if you need this explained then you need to stop watching football).

The club isn't in the śhit because of this 'negativity'. On the balance sheet of what has / is going wrong, it's fairly negligible.

Now please leave us out of your extremely decent run at the 2018 award for the best (worst?) sufferer of the Dunning—Kruger Effect. You can stop, you've done it, it's in the bag. And put that third can of Carling down.

Thats actually quite funny.

Much better than the usual "fckk off you prccck" responses.
#Philyerboots on 20:12 - Jan 12 with 1593 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Still no one will confess to eating Hobnobs whilst drinking champagne.

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

#Philyerboots on 20:13 - Jan 12 with 1589 viewsswanseacityx

#Philyerboots on 20:00 - Jan 12 by max936

Do you think its not ironic that the man who once benefited from the free upgrades, hobnobbing with the big cheeses whilst the mismanagement was occurring at the very same time is now leading the charge for their demise.

Is it not ironic?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024