Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
aNNiS aBRAhaM cArDIF cOMedY gOLD 10:41 - Jan 17 with 26235 views1983

I love Neath Bluebird bless him

http://www.cardiffcityforum.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=192100

aNNiS aBRAhaM cArDIF cOMedY gOLD on 20:44 - Jan 18 with 5944 viewsplasjack

aNNiS aBRAhaM cArDIF cOMedY gOLD on 19:00 - Jan 18 by sainthelens

Would you like me to put you in touch with someone who gives a fck ? Wales maybe the land of song, but Cardiff is the land of fables.

Capital city club with delusions of grandeur, cant fill their stadium when offering peanuts for tickets, once their FA cup escapade ends in the fourth round, the plastic fans will retreat into their rat holes.
aNNiS aBRAhaM cArDIF cOMedY gOLD on 20:55 - Jan 18 with 5916 viewsGaryjack

aNNiS aBRAhaM cArDIF cOMedY gOLD on 20:35 - Jan 18 by 1462jack

Cardiff city soul crew biggest mob in Britain taken on every one , never lost , it’s in annis’s and rivers books so must be true

It's true. Never been done, never been run, not ever ever ever!

aNNiS aBRAhaM cArDIF cOMedY gOLD on 21:23 - Jan 18 with 5853 viewsgetcarter

aNNis is a tosser, no mark loser.
aNNiS aBRAhaM cArDIF cOMedY gOLD on 21:49 - Jan 18 with 5822 viewsNeath_Jack

I can't believe Trampster has branched out into old school hooliganism now. He sounds even more clueless about that then all the other bollocks he usually spouts on here.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

aNNiS aBRAhaM cArDIF cOMedY gOLD on 22:03 - Jan 18 with 5801 viewstrampie

Trouble at football games was part of the football experience back in the day.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

aNNiS aBRAhaM cArDIF cOMedY gOLD on 22:04 - Jan 18 with 5797 viewsGaryjack

aNNiS aBRAhaM cArDIF cOMedY gOLD on 21:49 - Jan 18 by Neath_Jack

I can't believe Trampster has branched out into old school hooliganism now. He sounds even more clueless about that then all the other bollocks he usually spouts on here.

aNNiS aBRAhaM cArDIF cOMedY gOLD on 07:24 - Jan 19 with 5660 viewstrampie

Sometimes it was the small grounds lower down the league's with less policing that had proportionally more trouble.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

aNNiS aBRAhaM cArDIF cOMedY gOLD on 07:37 - Jan 19 with 5650 viewswaynekerr55

aNNiS aBRAhaM cArDIF cOMedY gOLD on 20:35 - Jan 18 by 1462jack

Cardiff city soul crew biggest mob in Britain taken on every one , never lost , it’s in annis’s and rivers books so must be true

I wonder if Annis is still big mates with Sam.

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Login to get fewer ads

aNNiS aBRAhaM cArDIF cOMedY gOLD on 08:38 - Jan 19 with 5608 viewsWarwickHunt

aNNiS aBRAhaM cArDIF cOMedY gOLD on 17:47 - Jan 17 by trampie

There was no Newport firm, Swansea VCs went to support Newport in games against the Gas heads and Kaardiff, how do I know, lets just say that I do.

Aye aye - Dai Bando's had a Babycham.
aNNiS aBRAhaM cArDIF cOMedY gOLD on 08:40 - Jan 19 with 5605 viewsNeath_Jack

aNNiS aBRAhaM cArDIF cOMedY gOLD on 07:37 - Jan 19 by waynekerr55

I wonder if Annis is still big mates with Sam.

Maybe Annis joined the SCSA inner circle instead.

BigPhil knows *taps nose

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

aNNiS aBRAhaM cArDIF cOMedY gOLD on 09:36 - Jan 19 with 5552 views1983

Oh dear everyone's favourite Welsh I mean English hooligan has fallen over again

A free Claaarks pie to the first one to spot the silly billy

[Post edited 19 Jan 2018 9:38]

aNNiS aBRAhaM cArDIF cOMedY gOLD on 09:48 - Jan 19 with 5534 viewsBrynmill_Jack

aNNiS aBRAhaM cArDIF cOMedY gOLD on 09:36 - Jan 19 by 1983

Oh dear everyone's favourite Welsh I mean English hooligan has fallen over again

A free Claaarks pie to the first one to spot the silly billy

[Post edited 19 Jan 2018 9:38]

It's spelt "poie"

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

aNNiS aBRAhaM cArDIF cOMedY gOLD on 09:48 - Jan 19 with 5534 views1983

aNNiS aBRAhaM cArDIF cOMedY gOLD on 18:36 - Jan 18 by byron

Who knows the score loyal? The little dreamland you live in? Didn’t look like any of you lot knew the score when you were run all over Swansea by over a 1000 Cardiff at the fa cup game. I’m sure there have been many battles over the years but no free for all like that, ever. I was only young, it was an eye opener. Before you think I’m a hoolie like you it was all that crap that resulted in me stopping going away with Cardiff, not been to one since the early 90’s, way too much bother. Know plenty who carried on mind and they never rated you. I guess turning up in a load of Limo’s in the most cctv’d up city centre is a result mind.

Not been to any of your clubs away games for over 25 years? loyal supporter right there

As for you lot turning up on mass in Swansea well done you did,you smashed a few windows on the Kingsway and that was it nothing else ( even though Mr Rivers claims in his book cars were turned over on the Kingsway Hmmmm dreamland eh? )

aNNiS aBRAhaM cArDIF cOMedY gOLD on 10:02 - Jan 19 with 5517 viewsswancity

A thread that sums up perfectly all that was wrong with football. Hooligans, thugs, animals in large groups, fighting, smashing property, frightening innocent people. But they were hard boys, tough, had skin heads mun, looked threatening, loved violence. People even died as a result of it. And the arguments continue by old men now about who was the hardest, who beat up the most people. Who chased who away? Who fooking cares?

Ps My Dad is taller than your Dad.

Only an idiot would eat a turkey curry on Christmas day

aNNiS aBRAhaM cArDIF cOMedY gOLD on 10:42 - Jan 19 with 5474 views1462jack

aNNiS aBRAhaM cArDIF cOMedY gOLD on 10:02 - Jan 19 by swancity

A thread that sums up perfectly all that was wrong with football. Hooligans, thugs, animals in large groups, fighting, smashing property, frightening innocent people. But they were hard boys, tough, had skin heads mun, looked threatening, loved violence. People even died as a result of it. And the arguments continue by old men now about who was the hardest, who beat up the most people. Who chased who away? Who fooking cares?

How tall is he ?
aNNiS aBRAhaM cArDIF cOMedY gOLD on 12:23 - Jan 19 with 5377 viewssbwng

Aye, but mine's got more hair than yours. So f*ck off you bald c*nt

Goulet

aNNiS aBRAhaM cArDIF cOMedY gOLD on 14:40 - Jan 19 with 5290 viewsbyron

aNNiS aBRAhaM cArDIF cOMedY gOLD on 20:55 - Jan 18 by Garyjack

It's true. Never been done, never been run, not ever ever ever!

Crikey how old was that footage? 1980? That cup game v Chelsea 7 years or so ago, all there old heads turned up and got turned over so I heard, lots of bloody noses on 53 year old men lol...how sad? Biggest sting opp ever and plenty from each side did serious jail time and about 60 cardiff alone got bans. Wannabe bookies like loyal wouldn’t have a clue though, are you Tank by any chance?

Benny

aNNiS aBRAhaM cArDIF cOMedY gOLD on 14:45 - Jan 19 with 5288 viewsbyron

Sad as hell really, which is why like I said I stopped bothering with always. All changed now though but it’s not for me anymore. Got far more important th8ngs to do than line the pockets of modern day footballers, I’m sure plenty of you jacks would agree as I always see you moaning about wages etc....fighting at a football match? So backward, almost the dark ages looking back at it.

Benny

aNNiS aBRAhaM cArDIF cOMedY gOLD on 14:58 - Jan 19 with 5282 viewsbyron

aNNiS aBRAhaM cArDIF cOMedY gOLD on 21:19 - Jan 17 by pencoedjack

It’s amazing how you never fill your ground or away allocation ( no restrictions) when playing main rivals Bristol City

Looks like you’ve been taken in by the myth of AnNiS

I reckon people, proper old style football people have had enough. South Wales is just full of glory huneers these days. You know the types, love the pubs and sky and follow one of the big 6 or whatever BUT will go for a big game for either of our clubs of course.
As you know with Cardiff there have been so many restrictions for years. We’ve had more individual fans banned than any other club I read somewhere. it’s put people off, the demise of the valley rams and a day out on the lash are long gone. Spend 150 quid and get treated like shite, no thanks. Rather spend it with my family and friends. Modern football or soccer to you lot, can do one.

Benny

aNNiS aBRAhaM cArDIF cOMedY gOLD on 15:09 - Jan 19 with 5268 viewspencoedjack

aNNiS aBRAhaM cArDIF cOMedY gOLD on 14:58 - Jan 19 by byron

I reckon people, proper old style football people have had enough. South Wales is just full of glory huneers these days. You know the types, love the pubs and sky and follow one of the big 6 or whatever BUT will go for a big game for either of our clubs of course.
As you know with Cardiff there have been so many restrictions for years. We’ve had more individual fans banned than any other club I read somewhere. it’s put people off, the demise of the valley rams and a day out on the lash are long gone. Spend 150 quid and get treated like shite, no thanks. Rather spend it with my family and friends. Modern football or soccer to you lot, can do one.

I was replying to your ridiculous quote saying Bristol City were your biggest rivals which surprises me as you fill your ground when we come to town & you fill your away allocation when coming here.

Tbh fella I couldn’t give a fuk what you think about anything related to football just correcting you.
aNNiS aBRAhaM cArDIF cOMedY gOLD on 15:14 - Jan 19 with 5259 views1983

Watch out for Shirleys camel toe

aNNiS aBRAhaM cArDIF cOMedY gOLD on 15:18 - Jan 19 with 5249 viewsGB11

aNNiS aBRAhaM cArDIF cOMedY gOLD on 20:44 - Jan 18 by plasjack

Capital city club with delusions of grandeur, cant fill their stadium when offering peanuts for tickets, once their FA cup escapade ends in the fourth round, the plastic fans will retreat into their rat holes.

Lets be honest neither club can claim to be king in regard to attendances.

South wales is the glory hunting capital of europe

If you had a 33k stadium and were in the championship with some of the dire crap we are served up you'd be in a similar position
[Post edited 19 Jan 2018 15:19]
aNNiS aBRAhaM cArDIF cOMedY gOLD on 15:19 - Jan 19 with 5247 views34dfgdf54

aNNiS aBRAhaM cArDIF cOMedY gOLD on 15:09 - Jan 19 by pencoedjack

I was replying to your ridiculous quote saying Bristol City were your biggest rivals which surprises me as you fill your ground when we come to town & you fill your away allocation when coming here.

Tbh fella I couldn’t give a fuk what you think about anything related to football just correcting you.

They’d be queuing up from Splott to the Ticket Office if we ever came to town. FACT.
aNNiS aBRAhaM cArDIF cOMedY gOLD on 15:45 - Jan 19 with 5213 viewsLoyal

aNNiS aBRAhaM cArDIF cOMedY gOLD on 15:18 - Jan 19 by GB11

Lets be honest neither club can claim to be king in regard to attendances.

South wales is the glory hunting capital of europe

If you had a 33k stadium and were in the championship with some of the dire crap we are served up you'd be in a similar position
[Post edited 19 Jan 2018 15:19]

But lets not forget our derby games in the premier league drew the biggest ever viewing figures in USA football history.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

aNNiS aBRAhaM cArDIF cOMedY gOLD on 15:55 - Jan 19 with 5195 viewsPawelAbbott

Having read a bit of that forum, I really wish people would learn the difference between there and their.
The whole subject matter was pathetic as well
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024