Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Who is Mart6? 13:00 - Jan 19 with 1647 viewsKerouac

Think of this thread as an online version of Cluedo.

Do you have any theories?
Would you please share them...I'll be honest I am hoping for a slanging match and a lot of unfounded accusations here, I do enjoy all the toys coming out of the pram.

I'll get you started with a possible candidate;
Trampie
...bear with me.

Several months ago I started down arrowing all of Trampie's posts for a laugh.
I don't know, it just struck me that the person who posts as 'Trampie' might be the type to get irritated by my childish Shadwell baiting and snap.
Shortly after I started doing this...I stopped pretty quick, couldn't be arsed, down arrowing a posters every post takes dedication... Mart6 pops up down arrowing his lil cock off.
Coincidence?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ss9VZ1FHxy0
Poll: Which manager should replace Russell Martin (2) ?

Who is Mart6? on 13:03 - Jan 19 with 1636 viewsLohengrin

I'm pretty sure he's down-arrowed Trampie too....unless that's a Machiavellian ruse, though I doubt it.

Mart6 used to post quite a lot on here going back a couple of years. He may well do under another username?

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Who is Mart6? on 13:11 - Jan 19 with 1622 viewsSwanjaxs

You could say being down arrowed by Mart6 is a sign of being a noted contributor on planet Swans...... others would say he's just a spineless yellow bellied little creep 👍

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Who is Mart6? on 13:19 - Jan 19 with 1607 viewsoldcob

He doesn't only down arrow though. I believe I've had more up arrows than down off him.
Who is Mart6? on 13:20 - Jan 19 with 1602 viewsLohengrin

Who is Mart6? on 13:19 - Jan 19 by oldcob

He doesn't only down arrow though. I believe I've had more up arrows than down off him.

You are Mart6.... now where's my prize?

Who is Mart6? on 13:20 - Jan 19 with 1602 viewsJack_Kass

Dailew is the original, and sole instigator.

Poll: FA Cup or Premier League

Who is Mart6? on 13:23 - Jan 19 with 1592 viewsoldcob

Who is Mart6? on 13:20 - Jan 19 by Lohengrin

You are Mart6.... now where's my prize?

"Fraid not.
Who is Mart6? on 13:26 - Jan 19 with 1582 viewsLohengrin

Who is Mart6? on 13:23 - Jan 19 by oldcob

"Fraid not.

Damn!

Who is Mart6? on 13:30 - Jan 19 with 1570 viewsmax936

Does anyone really take any serious notice of up or down arrows though, yes I've been annoyed at some also annoyed at Mart6 for down arrowing posts, not mine so much but others often when their posts are critiscing the sellouts or trust.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Login to get fewer ads

Who is Mart6? on 13:38 - Jan 19 with 1553 viewsNeath_Jack

Who is Mart6? on 13:30 - Jan 19 by max936

Does anyone really take any serious notice of up or down arrows though, yes I've been annoyed at some also annoyed at Mart6 for down arrowing posts, not mine so much but others often when their posts are critiscing the sellouts or trust.

It really does annoy some folk on here, i give you Waynekerr, the OP here and the best of the lot, Davilin.

There's an oddball called MyFinalHeaven or something, i've noticed he's following me around a bit hitting the down arrow quite a bit.

I've got to be honest, i like using them myself, if i agree with what someone has said, rather than just typing something for the sake of it (like a lot do on here) then i'll just show my appreciation by hitting the up, similarly, if someone is talking utter shite, then it's the down arrow. But i always rate the post and not the poster.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Who is Mart6? on 13:42 - Jan 19 with 1548 viewsLohengrin

Who is Mart6? on 13:38 - Jan 19 by Neath_Jack

It really does annoy some folk on here, i give you Waynekerr, the OP here and the best of the lot, Davilin.

There's an oddball called MyFinalHeaven or something, i've noticed he's following me around a bit hitting the down arrow quite a bit.

I've got to be honest, i like using them myself, if i agree with what someone has said, rather than just typing something for the sake of it (like a lot do on here) then i'll just show my appreciation by hitting the up, similarly, if someone is talking utter shite, then it's the down arrow. But i always rate the post and not the poster.

If I get one I'm all smiles, it means I've been getting up the right noses.

Who is Mart6? on 13:48 - Jan 19 with 1533 viewsKerouac

Why on earth would you think I give a shite?
Did you even read my opening post

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ss9VZ1FHxy0
Poll: Which manager should replace Russell Martin (2) ?

Who is Mart6? on 13:59 - Jan 19 with 1511 viewsMo_Wives

I don't know who he is but I'm told he wears a hat...and on top of that hat is a little propeller (my first though was Dineen, obviously...but I'm not so sure)

Good luck, Mr Cooper

Who is Mart6? on 14:21 - Jan 19 with 1484 viewsHighjack

Mart used to post quite a bit on here. A remarkably angry person who liked to call everyone a racist.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Who is Mart6? on 14:22 - Jan 19 with 1483 viewsBrynCartwright

Ker...this was the subject of one of my threads from last year and I claim copyright infringement..

Who is mart6? by BrynCartwright 20 Oct 2017 19:32
The mysterious mart6. They seek him here..they seek him there...

A man happy to criticise but never profer his/her own opinion (since 2014).

I think it's Catherine Zeta Jones.

Poll: Artificial Crowd Noise for Premier League and Champiionship Games is...

Who is Mart6? on 14:38 - Jan 19 with 1473 viewsJack_Meoff

Who is Mart6? on 14:22 - Jan 19 by BrynCartwright

Ker...this was the subject of one of my threads from last year and I claim copyright infringement..

Who is mart6? by BrynCartwright 20 Oct 2017 19:32
The mysterious mart6. They seek him here..they seek him there...

A man happy to criticise but never profer his/her own opinion (since 2014).

I think it's Catherine Zeta Jones.

I’ll say again as a frequent recipient of mart’s ‘Up Arrow’ (so to speak) that he obviously has an impeccable taste in poster and the bitterness on this thread is palpable...

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

Who is Mart6? on 14:48 - Jan 19 with 1460 viewsmax936

NJ and Loh -1 each for luck

Who is Mart6? on 14:50 - Jan 19 with 1455 viewsLohengrin

Who is Mart6? on 14:48 - Jan 19 by max936

NJ and Loh -1 each for luck

Fankoo

Who is Mart6? on 14:52 - Jan 19 with 1451 viewsmax936

Who is Mart6? on 14:50 - Jan 19 by Lohengrin

Fankoo

More than welcome

Who is Mart6? on 16:21 - Jan 19 with 1386 viewswaynekerr55

It was quite funny at first but now it's exceedingly boring. Funnily enough it regularly downarrows anything aimed at Gonzo and co. Say what you want about Mr TheRes, but at least he has both the decency and cojones to challenge opinions he doesn't agree with.

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Who is Mart6? on 16:52 - Jan 19 with 1355 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Mart6 board legend

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024