Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Monday Night Football, Swans Vs Liverpool Match Thread 15:22 - Jan 20 with 45136 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 22 Jan 2018 19:11]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Monday Night Football, Swans Vs Liverpool Match Thread on 19:49 - Jan 22 with 2362 viewsScotia

Just about to head over from Boss, fully expecting a right sided crick in my neck tomorrow, caused by watching all the game being played in the south penalty area.
The Official Monday Night Football, Swans Vs Liverpool Match Thread on 19:52 - Jan 22 with 2338 viewsLeonWasGod

The Official Monday Night Football, Swans Vs Liverpool Match Thread on 19:22 - Jan 22 by TheKirkyLife

That's absolutely what he said. He's looking to ease him back in as last time Wilf came back from injury he was put straight back into the first team and we know how that ended haha

I dunno this lineup seems a lot like the Tottenham side and had it not been for a an offside goal we would have got a point. Would I rather someone in there other than Fer or Clucas? Absolutely I think Carroll and Mesa would be much better choices.

I quite like the pace upfront though.

Yet he played Bony for 75 and 80 minutes against Wolves, leaving him on the bench in the subsequent leage games. It's more than just resting him. More like he doesn't fancy him in a team set up to play on the break with pace imo.
The Official Monday Night Football, Swans Vs Liverpool Match Thread on 19:56 - Jan 22 with 2285 viewsShonky

Encouraging stat from the Beeb...

The Swans have lost each of their past three Premier League games played on a Monday, conceding at least three goals in each fixture.

Its just a ride...

The Official Monday Night Football, Swans Vs Liverpool Match Thread on 19:59 - Jan 22 with 2253 viewsMrSwerve

If we went at Liverpool with an attacking lineup we'd be f*cked. The best we can hope for it to frustrate them and nick something in the counter.

I know we need a win but let's face it a point here would be good. They all add up.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

The Official Monday Night Football, Swans Vs Liverpool Match Thread on 20:02 - Jan 22 with 2226 viewsFireboy2

The Official Monday Night Football, Swans Vs Liverpool Match Thread on 19:59 - Jan 22 by MrSwerve

If we went at Liverpool with an attacking lineup we'd be f*cked. The best we can hope for it to frustrate them and nick something in the counter.

I know we need a win but let's face it a point here would be good. They all add up.

Surely we can play with more heart than we did in the 2nd half at their place

If we do we can nick a point
The Official Monday Night Football, Swans Vs Liverpool Match Thread on 20:05 - Jan 22 with 2203 viewsphact0rri

so radio is saying three at the back, and wing Naughton and Dyer as wing backs... interesting.. not what I was expecting reading the starting squad.

Poll: Should EPL Refrees hold Post-Match Interviews

The Official Monday Night Football, Swans Vs Liverpool Match Thread on 20:07 - Jan 22 with 2171 viewsZZoric

Good to see the defence confidently passing to a proactive, intelligent CM

Encouraging positive play so far
The Official Monday Night Football, Swans Vs Liverpool Match Thread on 20:09 - Jan 22 with 2147 viewsLeonWasGod

The Official Monday Night Football, Swans Vs Liverpool Match Thread on 20:05 - Jan 22 by phact0rri

so radio is saying three at the back, and wing Naughton and Dyer as wing backs... interesting.. not what I was expecting reading the starting squad.

Dyer and Olsson wing backs when we have the ball. Goes to flat 5 when we defend, with Dyer dropping to make midfield line of 4.
Login to get fewer ads

The Official Monday Night Football, Swans Vs Liverpool Match Thread on 20:15 - Jan 22 with 2031 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Ki is marking those open spaces really well.
The Official Monday Night Football, Swans Vs Liverpool Match Thread on 20:17 - Jan 22 with 2010 viewsZZoric

Fabulous there from Fer and Clucas
The Official Monday Night Football, Swans Vs Liverpool Match Thread on 20:19 - Jan 22 with 1973 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Ayew took that goal really well, shame the ball had gone out.
The Official Monday Night Football, Swans Vs Liverpool Match Thread on 20:19 - Jan 22 with 1971 viewsjackjackjackjack

The Official Monday Night Football, Swans Vs Liverpool Match Thread on 20:17 - Jan 22 by ZZoric

Fabulous there from Fer and Clucas

I bet that's the first time that's been said on here.

Poll: Where will we finish in the Championship ?

The Official Monday Night Football, Swans Vs Liverpool Match Thread on 20:20 - Jan 22 with 1955 viewswaynekerr55

Lol Mart6 the Joey is even down-arrowing JH, the POTY

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

The Official Monday Night Football, Swans Vs Liverpool Match Thread on 20:24 - Jan 22 with 1885 viewsunion_jack

The Official Monday Night Football, Swans Vs Liverpool Match Thread on 20:20 - Jan 22 by waynekerr55

Lol Mart6 the Joey is even down-arrowing JH, the POTY

I saw that. Hoping it was the team selection he was down arrowing.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

The Official Monday Night Football, Swans Vs Liverpool Match Thread on 20:24 - Jan 22 with 1870 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Still no one on Goal posts for corners, we never learn, that header could so easily hav gone in.
The Official Monday Night Football, Swans Vs Liverpool Match Thread on 20:28 - Jan 22 with 1812 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Ki, actually made a great tackle there, perhaps there is hope for him yet.
The Official Monday Night Football, Swans Vs Liverpool Match Thread on 20:32 - Jan 22 with 1745 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Just a reminder that Fer needs to be replaced after an hour.

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

The Official Monday Night Football, Swans Vs Liverpool Match Thread on 20:33 - Jan 22 with 1719 viewsMrSwerve

The Official Monday Night Football, Swans Vs Liverpool Match Thread on 20:32 - Jan 22 by JACKMANANDBOY

Just a reminder that Fer needs to be replaced after an hour.

An hour before kick off I'd say.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

The Official Monday Night Football, Swans Vs Liverpool Match Thread on 20:36 - Jan 22 with 1652 viewsunion_jack

Am I wrong or is Fernandez missing header after header?

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

The Official Monday Night Football, Swans Vs Liverpool Match Thread on 20:36 - Jan 22 with 1652 viewsjack2jack

The Official Monday Night Football, Swans Vs Liverpool Match Thread on 20:33 - Jan 22 by MrSwerve

An hour before kick off I'd say.

Harsh (ish)!
The Official Monday Night Football, Swans Vs Liverpool Match Thread on 20:37 - Jan 22 with 1618 viewszedlep

Naughton is making my eyes bleed!
[Post edited 22 Jan 2018 20:38]

Zedzdead

The Official Monday Night Football, Swans Vs Liverpool Match Thread on 20:38 - Jan 22 with 1608 viewsJack_Kass

How did we never sign Van Dijk?

I blame the trust.

Poll: FA Cup or Premier League

The Official Monday Night Football, Swans Vs Liverpool Match Thread on 20:38 - Jan 22 with 1591 viewsWarwickHunt

Naughton.

Fûck off. Please.
The Official Monday Night Football, Swans Vs Liverpool Match Thread on 20:39 - Jan 22 with 1576 viewsA_Fans_Dad

I wish someone could teach Naughton how to cross a ball, he is outclassed by at laest 3 of the under 23s.
The Official Monday Night Football, Swans Vs Liverpool Match Thread on 20:39 - Jan 22 with 1573 viewsAl_Bundy

Naughton is really gash !! 5 simple passes crosses fecked up and letting a pass go under feet into touch !
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024