Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ayew & Ki swap. 21:08 - Jan 29 with 8641 views34dfgdf54

With us offering £18mill. Not sure if price will be cut in the event of Ki going other way.

We desperately need AM if Ki goes, I know he isn’t a ten, but is the only one here who can pick a pass.
Ayew & Ki swap. on 21:09 - Jan 29 with 5147 viewsMoscowJack

We can't afford Mesa AND Ki to go this window, especially with Sanches injured (and crap) and the jury out of Clucas.

Poll: Simple...would you want Leon in the squad right now, if he was available?

Ayew & Ki swap. on 21:11 - Jan 29 with 5118 viewsLandore_Jack

West Ham can do one. No chance.

#backtojack

Ayew & Ki swap. on 21:12 - Jan 29 with 5088 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Ayew & Ki swap. on 21:09 - Jan 29 by MoscowJack

We can't afford Mesa AND Ki to go this window, especially with Sanches injured (and crap) and the jury out of Clucas.

I think you assume that our DOF understands this. He he was moronic enough to buy too many midfielders in the summer he's moronic enough to shift them all out in the Spring.

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Ayew & Ki swap. on 21:17 - Jan 29 with 5039 viewsThornburyswan

Ayew & Ki swap. on 21:12 - Jan 29 by JACKMANANDBOY

I think you assume that our DOF understands this. He he was moronic enough to buy too many midfielders in the summer he's moronic enough to shift them all out in the Spring.

Lucky Leon kept his playing registration valid, he might need to become a regular again!
Ayew & Ki swap. on 21:22 - Jan 29 with 4960 viewsmagicdaps10

Going into the last days of the window.....what a fooking mess!!!

No organisation or plan by the club, scrambling around in the last 24hrs to get someone in.

Shocking at best.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Ayew & Ki swap. on 21:23 - Jan 29 with 4923 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Ayew & Ki swap. on 21:22 - Jan 29 by magicdaps10

Going into the last days of the window.....what a fooking mess!!!

No organisation or plan by the club, scrambling around in the last 24hrs to get someone in.

Shocking at best.

Not surprising though is it?

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Ayew & Ki swap. on 21:25 - Jan 29 with 4889 viewsWAFU

Ayew & Ki swap. on 21:09 - Jan 29 by MoscowJack

The jury is not out - he’s Å›hit.
Ayew & Ki swap. on 21:26 - Jan 29 with 4866 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Ayew & Ki swap. on 21:23 - Jan 29 by JACKMANANDBOY

Nope, par for the course.
Login to get fewer ads

Ayew & Ki swap. on 21:27 - Jan 29 with 4860 viewsswanjackal

So we value Ayew at £13 million, plus the £5 million we will pay to get them to take Ki off our hands. Just can't see it happening.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hypocritically hypocritical !

Ayew & Ki swap. on 21:28 - Jan 29 with 4820 viewsmonmouth

Given Ki will be out of contract, if WH want this and Ayew agrees I can see this happening. I'm not saying good or bad just see it happening if we can get something for Ki and his wages off the books.

That said, what I can really see happening is nothing.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Ayew & Ki swap. on 21:30 - Jan 29 with 4805 viewsmagicdaps10

Ayew & Ki swap. on 21:23 - Jan 29 by JACKMANANDBOY

Not at all.

We needed strengthening early in the window, luckily we have kept in touch.......we want three points tomorrow but ultimately that could be the worse thing for the long term!!!

20m was put aside for this window with an extra 20m from our investors............we will spend 10 with the other 20 going to the investors as a thank you.

Going for Ayew is ok for me but at 18-20M, they can fook off!! Surely there are other options out there!?....I read somewhere that Andre Schurrle is available, now there is an option.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Ayew & Ki swap. on 21:31 - Jan 29 with 4787 viewspencoedjack

Ayew & Ki swap. on 21:28 - Jan 29 by monmouth

Given Ki will be out of contract, if WH want this and Ayew agrees I can see this happening. I'm not saying good or bad just see it happening if we can get something for Ki and his wages off the books.

I’d imagine Ki will tell the club to fuk off he will have a tasty signing on fee when he joins a new club in the summer
Ayew & Ki swap. on 21:33 - Jan 29 with 4739 views34dfgdf54

Ayew & Ki swap. on 21:31 - Jan 29 by pencoedjack

I’d imagine Ki will tell the club to fuk off he will have a tasty signing on fee when he joins a new club in the summer

Good point actually.
Ayew & Ki swap. on 21:34 - Jan 29 with 4718 viewsmonmouth

Ayew & Ki swap. on 21:31 - Jan 29 by pencoedjack

Oh yes, of course I'd forgotten Ki has a say too.

If WH want him I'm sure they'll compensate him. Particularly if they get £100k per week of what they think is useless turd off their payroll and most of their money back

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Ayew & Ki swap. on 21:35 - Jan 29 with 4695 viewsItchySphincter

If there's any truth in this we should bite their hand off.

25M plus Ki should just about get it over the line.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Ayew & Ki swap. on 21:36 - Jan 29 with 4688 viewspencoedjack

Ayew & Ki swap. on 21:34 - Jan 29 by monmouth

If WH want him I'm sure they'll compensate him. Particularly if they get £100k per week of what they think is useless turd off their payroll and most of their money back

Also a good point
Ayew & Ki swap. on 21:37 - Jan 29 with 4659 viewsdickythorpe

Ki can fecking go fo feck all as far as I'm concerned. Shîthouse cart horse
Ayew & Ki swap. on 21:47 - Jan 29 with 4557 viewsjack2jack

Whoopee fvck doo, I'm inspired.FFS.Is this the best we can do.
So the question is do we want to be in this league or not?
Ayew & Ki swap. on 21:49 - Jan 29 with 4540 viewsCroftyjack

Ayew & Ki swap. on 21:28 - Jan 29 by monmouth

Sorry there is nothing good about this at all...as fans why are we concerned about getting money for players who can walk for free in the summer...we are not going to see it...all I care about is the product on the pitch!
So Mesa, Fulton and now Ki to go for Ayew!..half the problem this season has been the midfield and we weaken it god give me strength FFS!!

I will put my name forward as Transfer planning manager as I will do a better job as will every fan on here its an absolute f***fest.
Ayew & Ki swap. on 22:13 - Jan 29 with 4371 viewsthornabyswan

Ayew & Ki swap. on 21:34 - Jan 29 by monmouth

Are there any sources for this swap deal or is it just rumour / guesswork.

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

Ayew & Ki swap. on 22:18 - Jan 29 with 4308 views34dfgdf54

Ayew & Ki swap. on 21:49 - Jan 29 by Croftyjack

Sorry there is nothing good about this at all...as fans why are we concerned about getting money for players who can walk for free in the summer...we are not going to see it...all I care about is the product on the pitch!
So Mesa, Fulton and now Ki to go for Ayew!..half the problem this season has been the midfield and we weaken it god give me strength FFS!!

I will put my name forward as Transfer planning manager as I will do a better job as will every fan on here its an absolute f***fest.

It’s mental how many people want to see Ki go.
Ayew & Ki swap. on 22:18 - Jan 29 with 4304 viewsOldjack

ffs what a bloody disaster if this crap deal goes down

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Ayew & Ki swap. on 22:22 - Jan 29 with 4257 viewsdonkonky

Ok I’m a bit confused here ..So if West Ham get Ki what Addional fee will pay for Ayew?
Ayew & Ki swap. on 22:23 - Jan 29 with 4233 viewsOldjack

Ayew & Ki swap. on 22:18 - Jan 29 by 34dfgdf54

It’s mental how many people want to see Ki go.

thick as shyte they are

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Ayew & Ki swap. on 22:24 - Jan 29 with 4211 viewsItchySphincter

Ayew & Ki swap. on 22:23 - Jan 29 by Oldjack

thick as shyte they are

You really are f*cking stupid Alan.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024