Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Brighton Ticket Statement 10:49 - Feb 10 with 4019 viewsLandore_Jack

https://www.swanseacity.com/news/brighton-ticket-statement

#backtojack

Brighton Ticket Statement on 10:52 - Feb 10 with 4000 viewsmax936

My Brother in-law got me tickets for this up in their West Stand 135quid for the three, he told me I'll have to sit on my hands, like feck I will
[Post edited 10 Feb 2018 11:02]

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Brighton Ticket Statement on 10:55 - Feb 10 with 3976 viewsTheResurrection

It's a lesson to be learned but understandable why they came to that decision.

There's no way there would've been the demand he@ it wasn't for Carlos and his transformation.

Excellent the Club has admitted its mistake and apologised.

Well done SCFC

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

Brighton Ticket Statement on 11:02 - Feb 10 with 3943 viewsBigPhilG

Well that's funny because Brighton are saying the club returned 1000 tickets. So someone is telling porkies, I wonder who that could be

https://www.brightonandhovealbion.com/news/2018/january/extra-tickets-available-
Brighton Ticket Statement on 11:06 - Feb 10 with 3922 viewsmax936

Brighton Ticket Statement on 11:02 - Feb 10 by BigPhilG

Well that's funny because Brighton are saying the club returned 1000 tickets. So someone is telling porkies, I wonder who that could be

https://www.brightonandhovealbion.com/news/2018/january/extra-tickets-available-

I phoned Brighton and they told me the same, our ticket office told me that they're lying. We were going up anyway as the lad has got a job up there, its just a bonus that we're playing up there on that same weekend.

Brighton Ticket Statement on 11:21 - Feb 10 with 3844 viewsWhiterockin

Total number of tickets available (maximum) 3000.
Tickets sold to us 1850.
Returned tickets 1150.
Brighton claim 1000 returned tickets for sale.
Possibly 150 tickets can't be used because of segregation issues.
No real conspiracy.
Brighton Ticket Statement on 11:45 - Feb 10 with 3761 viewscmajack

Remember the good old days when you could actually pay on the day if you didn't know till the last week whether you could make the game or not. Hey that's progress for you .
Brighton Ticket Statement on 11:50 - Feb 10 with 3727 viewsTheResurrection

Yeah, why don't you stick a Brighton scarf on when you're there as well.

Swans "fans" eh....

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like

Brighton Ticket Statement on 11:53 - Feb 10 with 3715 viewsMattG

Brighton Ticket Statement on 11:21 - Feb 10 by Whiterockin

Total number of tickets available (maximum) 3000.
Tickets sold to us 1850.
Returned tickets 1150.
Brighton claim 1000 returned tickets for sale.
Possibly 150 tickets can't be used because of segregation issues.
No real conspiracy.

I suppose the only question is whether the 1150 tickets were returned or not taken up in the first place - makes no odds in the final shake-down tho.

Either way, it's good to see the Club explaining things and admitting mistakes.
Login to get fewer ads

Brighton Ticket Statement on 12:18 - Feb 10 with 3624 viewsBigPhilG

Brighton Ticket Statement on 11:50 - Feb 10 by TheResurrection

Yeah, why don't you stick a Brighton scarf on when you're there as well.

Swans "fans" eh....

WTF are you on about
Brighton Ticket Statement on 12:31 - Feb 10 with 3563 viewsNeathJack

So why choose to put the on general sale date after the date where the final allocation has to be decided.

How much are we paying our COO to make that sort of ludicrous decision?
Brighton Ticket Statement on 13:18 - Feb 10 with 3482 viewsawayjack

Brighton Ticket Statement on 12:31 - Feb 10 by NeathJack

So why choose to put the on general sale date after the date where the final allocation has to be decided.

That's the error the club haven't admitted. General sale for a few days even 5 weeks before would have shown them the number of fans would go to Brighton because we haven't played at Amex before me usual 700-800 that travel from London areas whenever we're in SE. Anyway 5 of us with our fans, 3 in the Brighton end. Remember at Pompey in Cup years ago and police had sense to move 150 or so jacks in home end. Probably outside PL rules.
Brighton Ticket Statement on 14:02 - Feb 10 with 3396 viewsGlyn1

I'm a Jack Army member but bought my ticket very late and have been charged full price (=£30). So I guess that tickets did go on General Sale for a very, very short time (a few hours only).

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

Brighton Ticket Statement on 14:03 - Feb 10 with 3392 viewsLoyal

Ticket office have said we sold 2000 tickets.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Brighton Ticket Statement on 14:04 - Feb 10 with 3390 viewsepaul

Brighton Ticket Statement on 13:18 - Feb 10 by awayjack

That's the error the club haven't admitted. General sale for a few days even 5 weeks before would have shown them the number of fans would go to Brighton because we haven't played at Amex before me usual 700-800 that travel from London areas whenever we're in SE. Anyway 5 of us with our fans, 3 in the Brighton end. Remember at Pompey in Cup years ago and police had sense to move 150 or so jacks in home end. Probably outside PL rules.

700 - 800 from London, thats a bit of a conservative estimate. I know there's a dozen of us going down from London bridge

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Brighton Ticket Statement on 14:34 - Feb 10 with 3353 viewsGlyn1

Brighton Ticket Statement on 14:04 - Feb 10 by epaul

700 - 800 from London, thats a bit of a conservative estimate. I know there's a dozen of us going down from London bridge

A lot of those 700 - 800 would be Jack Army members who had already bought their tickets (like yourself?). They made the wrong decision but we can see how committing to take another 700 tickets might have been a tough call for the person responsible for making it.

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

Brighton Ticket Statement on 11:05 - Feb 11 with 2978 viewsQJumpingJack

Were the Trust involved in this issue?

Any team we play where we have not played before is likely to increase demand.
Brighton Ticket Statement on 11:10 - Feb 11 with 2964 viewsTheResurrection

Brighton Ticket Statement on 11:05 - Feb 11 by QJumpingJack

Were the Trust involved in this issue?

Any team we play where we have not played before is likely to increase demand.

There's also a lot more interest in this game now with our recent run. That needs to be factored into it.

Brighton Ticket Statement on 11:17 - Feb 11 with 2950 viewsBillyChong

Total cock up by the club. Place we haven’t been for a while, new stadium for many, decent place for a weekend away. Well out of touch.
Brighton Ticket Statement on 11:26 - Feb 11 with 2921 viewsDewi1jack

Brighton Ticket Statement on 12:31 - Feb 10 by NeathJack

If the Yeehaas were having regular talks with the Trust, they would have understood 2fan engagement"
A ground none of us have been to watching the Swans (I've done 2 Brighton grounds watching us, as have many others- hattrick!!) I have no doubt that it would have sold out on general.
Guessing it made general as someone has paid full whack. Don't think it was for long though.

If the Yanks aren't engaging properly in the talks with the Trust, then the deals off the table as that was a cornerstone so heavily pushed for no legal action.
Let this Yank committee put in an extra £21 million + for the shares.
At least they'll have had to invest in the clubs future security that way

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

Brighton Ticket Statement on 11:48 - Feb 11 with 2875 viewsLoyal

All away games now should be half price funded by fans and the club 50/50.
Same for travel. Get this.
£30 coach travel for sheff weds. X 52 people.
That's over £1500 per coach gross, and they cost £675 per coach for this game.
Nearly a grand profit per coach, someone is making a killing.

Break even costs for away games around £12 per person for travel. Factor in a ticket and you can do travel and a ticket for £30. Why don't we do this for the last 6 away games ? I mean Germany do.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.

Brighton Ticket Statement on 13:34 - Feb 11 with 2773 viewsAl_Bundy

As others have pointed out.. these should have gone on general sale for at least week to give everybody a shot and getting some. Our marketing team probably doesn't know where Brighton is fair or the fact nobody has seen us play at the Ammex before.

So I've got tickets or the home end reluctantly !
[Post edited 11 Feb 2018 13:39]
Brighton Ticket Statement on 13:47 - Feb 11 with 2756 viewsLoyal

Brighton Ticket Statement on 13:34 - Feb 11 by Al_Bundy

As others have pointed out.. these should have gone on general sale for at least week to give everybody a shot and getting some. Our marketing team probably doesn't know where Brighton is fair or the fact nobody has seen us play at the Ammex before.

So I've got tickets or the home end reluctantly !
[Post edited 11 Feb 2018 13:39]

This is a worry as everyone i speak to knows people with home tickets. And most dont have the ability to know when to be quiet about it.

Brighton Ticket Statement on 13:57 - Feb 11 with 2737 viewsmax936

Brighton Ticket Statement on 13:47 - Feb 11 by Loyal

This is a worry as everyone i speak to knows people with home tickets. And most dont have the ability to know when to be quiet about it.

I'm going with the Wife and my Lad whose 24 gonna be hard to keep quiet, we're up in the West not sure what is the home fans main stand is.

Brighton Ticket Statement on 16:37 - Feb 11 with 2606 viewsbonymine

Brighton Ticket Statement on 10:52 - Feb 10 by max936

My Brother in-law got me tickets for this up in their West Stand 135quid for the three, he told me I'll have to sit on my hands, like feck I will
[Post edited 10 Feb 2018 11:02]

WHEN we score Max you will be ejected if you celebrate so just enjoy the win and KEEP CALM 😉

Poll: Why is this site so quiet these days ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024