Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Trust the Messiah. Trust T2C, Trust The Resurrection 17:19 - Feb 10 with 12125 viewsTheResurrection

Box Office stuff.

We're strong at the back. We're cute up front, we've now got licence to press high and attack in numbers.

It's not hard is it???

No Pony's, no Wardrobe, It's just football. No set piece shit. Just play the facking game.

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

Trust the Messiah. Trust T2C, Trust The Resurrection on 17:24 - Feb 10 with 3620 viewsKinsey

I agree. Trust the resurrection to make a tvvatish post like this!
Trust the Messiah. Trust T2C, Trust The Resurrection on 17:26 - Feb 10 with 3583 viewsperchrockjack

Don't be shy Chrissy

You te no longer the little lad in the corner of the parlour

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Trust the Messiah. Trust T2C, Trust The Resurrection on 17:29 - Feb 10 with 3554 viewsE20Jack

Spot on.

Far better to revel in Swansea victories than season ending injuries to our players.

We are still finding our feet but most exciting line up we have had for years and clearly trying to play the right way which is such a relief after so much hoofball and the results are speaking for themselves.

Longest unbeaten run since 2009 and could conceivably go longer with Sheff Wed and Brighton to come.

Get in lad!
[Post edited 10 Feb 2018 17:32]

Poll: 6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash?

Trust the Messiah. Trust T2C, Trust The Resurrection on 17:31 - Feb 10 with 3552 viewsTheResurrection

Trust the Messiah. Trust T2C, Trust The Resurrection on 17:24 - Feb 10 by Kinsey

I agree. Trust the resurrection to make a tvvatish post like this!

Big time
It's killing you is it, Chump?

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like

Trust the Messiah. Trust T2C, Trust The Resurrection on 17:34 - Feb 10 with 3512 viewsjack2jack

Fair play your knowledge of the beautiful game is pretty good, but fvck me you love the sound of your own voice.
PS Hope the new arrival is doing well.👍
Trust the Messiah. Trust T2C, Trust The Resurrection on 17:36 - Feb 10 with 3491 viewsKinsey

Trust the Messiah. Trust T2C, Trust The Resurrection on 17:31 - Feb 10 by TheResurrection

Big time
It's killing you is it, Chump?

No your self indulgent, self praise posts are pathetic.

Ugly Kaant
Trust the Messiah. Trust T2C, Trust The Resurrection on 17:39 - Feb 10 with 3448 viewsperchrockjack

And it's Ponies .
No apostrophe needed

Clearly some posters NEED to be seen as right

...which is wrong

Trust the Messiah. Trust T2C, Trust The Resurrection on 17:40 - Feb 10 with 3444 viewsCooperman

You’re forgetting one thing...

No Clement.

So that’s no pony, no wardrobe and no Clement.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

Login to get fewer ads

Trust the Messiah. Trust T2C, Trust The Resurrection on 17:40 - Feb 10 with 3439 viewsTheResurrection

Trust the Messiah. Trust T2C, Trust The Resurrection on 17:34 - Feb 10 by jack2jack

Fair play your knowledge of the beautiful game is pretty good, but fvck me you love the sound of your own voice.
PS Hope the new arrival is doing well.👍

Just having a laugh and sticking up for myself mate, and what I believe in.

We can be a football team again, you know, we don't need the dross of ice bullocks and Wardrobe to think it's the only way to play the game.

Naughty Boy outstanding again. Clucas, immense, Ayew X 2 superb. VdH, strong, Fede commanding, Mawson superior. We're a football team.

About time the fans got behind this miracle story instead of look for pathetic faults at every junction.

Sound. Of. My. Own. Voice

Trust the Messiah. Trust T2C, Trust The Resurrection on 17:41 - Feb 10 with 3438 viewslidojack

10 pages incoming
Trust the Messiah. Trust T2C, Trust The Resurrection on 17:45 - Feb 10 with 3399 viewsGlyn1

Same number of points as Crystal Palace.

We are feeling positive and their fans forum has thrown in the towel.

'Tis a funny old game.

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

Trust the Messiah. Trust T2C, Trust The Resurrection on 17:46 - Feb 10 with 3381 viewsTheResurrection

FFFF

Trust the Messiah. Trust T2C, Trust The Resurrection on 17:48 - Feb 10 with 3356 viewsChrisSCFC

Trust the Messiah. Trust T2C, Trust The Resurrection on 17:45 - Feb 10 by Glyn1

Same number of points as Crystal Palace.

We are feeling positive and their fans forum has thrown in the towel.

'Tis a funny old game.

Not surprised they've got Spurs, Man Utd, Chelsea & Liverpool next 4 fixtures & Zaha's out injured for a month.
Trust the Messiah. Trust T2C, Trust The Resurrection on 17:49 - Feb 10 with 3338 viewsKinsey

Trust the Messiah. Trust T2C, Trust The Resurrection on 17:46 - Feb 10 by TheResurrection

FFFF

Stone roses are shite
Trust the Messiah. Trust T2C, Trust The Resurrection on 17:50 - Feb 10 with 3327 viewsjack2jack

Trust the Messiah. Trust T2C, Trust The Resurrection on 17:40 - Feb 10 by TheResurrection

We can be a football team again, you know, we don't need the dross of ice bullocks and Wardrobe to think it's the only way to play the game.

Naughty Boy outstanding again. Clucas, immense, Ayew X 2 superb. VdH, strong, Fede commanding, Mawson superior. We're a football team.

About time the fans got behind this miracle story instead of look for pathetic faults at every junction.

I agree since CC has come in we are looking the dogs, no problem with that at all, we are solid at the back have been for a good while, our attacking intent has come on leaps and bounds and can get better. It seems we have our mojo back,thank god.
I would disagree with you re Llorente and Siggy, but that's great, we all have opinions.
Just work a little on your delivery of your opinions and you may even come across as a reasonable fella.
Enjoy you evening.😉
Trust the Messiah. Trust T2C, Trust The Resurrection on 17:50 - Feb 10 with 3315 viewsperchrockjack

All one needs to know about football or sport in general is that is perverse and makes mugs out of us all

Knowledge my hairy arse

Trust the Messiah. Trust T2C, Trust The Resurrection on 17:56 - Feb 10 with 3279 viewsMo_Wives

Trust the Messiah. Trust T2C, Trust The Resurrection on 17:49 - Feb 10 by Kinsey

Stone roses are shite

F*cking hell. C'mon, son, time for bed. It's for the best.

Good luck, Mr Cooper

(No subject) (n/t) on 18:10 - Feb 10 with 3186 viewsTheResurrection

Trust the Messiah. Trust T2C, Trust The Resurrection on 17:50 - Feb 10 by jack2jack

I agree since CC has come in we are looking the dogs, no problem with that at all, we are solid at the back have been for a good while, our attacking intent has come on leaps and bounds and can get better. It seems we have our mojo back,thank god.
I would disagree with you re Llorente and Siggy, but that's great, we all have opinions.
Just work a little on your delivery of your opinions and you may even come across as a reasonable fella.
Enjoy you evening.😉

Trust the Messiah. Trust T2C, Trust The Resurrection on 18:10 - Feb 10 with 3181 viewsscruffyjack

We pressed high when AAyew & Abraham came on, didn’t see that much until then.
Trust the Messiah. Trust T2C, Trust The Resurrection on 18:31 - Feb 10 with 3043 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Trust the Messiah. Trust T2C, Trust The Resurrection on 17:40 - Feb 10 by TheResurrection

We do. At each and every home game (unless on holiday of course). You're coming across as a right c*nt. Wind your neck n FFS . You're ego is making this forum unreadable.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Trust the Messiah. Trust T2C, Trust The Resurrection on 18:42 - Feb 10 with 3002 viewsTheResurrection

Trust the Messiah. Trust T2C, Trust The Resurrection on 18:31 - Feb 10 by Brynmill_Jack

We do. At each and every home game (unless on holiday of course). You're coming across as a right c*nt. Wind your neck n FFS . You're ego is making this forum unreadable.

Good. I can come across however you like. Who really gives a fack eh? This Jack Soldier from half hour away or a sad tvvat like you, who's done nothing, ever.

Swansea City FC is the only thing that matters, no ego's, no pathetic Jonny come Lately's, no alcoholic no marks......Just our football club.

Tvvats can choose to fight against it, the rest should fight on to protect it.

We'll only ever get one SCFC.

Trust the Messiah. Trust T2C, Trust The Resurrection on 18:45 - Feb 10 with 2987 viewsJack_Kass

He's had that written out since August, bless him, its heartwarming to see 6 months of work come to fruition.

He's the forums equivalent of the 'prophet' standing in a field in Cape Town every day, saying that its going to rain.

Poll: FA Cup or Premier League

Trust the Messiah. Trust T2C, Trust The Resurrection on 18:46 - Feb 10 with 2973 viewsperchrockjack

He s a persistent apostrophe offender,Bryn.

It matters a lot ,obviously

Trust the Messiah. Trust T2C, Trust The Resurrection on 18:48 - Feb 10 with 2961 viewsGlyn1

It's nice to see Brynmill Jack and The Res agreeing with each other.

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

Trust the Messiah. Trust T2C, Trust The Resurrection on 19:05 - Feb 10 with 2864 viewsmagicdaps10

What a horrid OP.

Free flowing football it was not today. It was a gritty performance and one too be proud of.......but was certainly not one with the qualities preached by some.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024