Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Stadium deal agreed 10:01 - Feb 17 with 64583 viewsDr_Winston

This post has been edited by an administrator

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Stadium deal agreed on 20:45 - Feb 20 with 3148 viewsE20Jack

Stadium deal agreed on 19:42 - Feb 20 by TheResurrection

That spreadsheet...

The one that had Tammy Adraham (sic) Wilf Boney (sic) in and it's whole premise based on figures from a website that thinks Alfie Mawson has a market value of 10M you mean? Aye

The guy is a chancer. Only rearing his head when he is bored or when he feels there could be something in it for himself - even if that is just simply bizarrely convincing himself people take him seriously on an internet forum.

His continued unprovoked abuse and wild imagination with his accusations only strengthen that observstion.

Poll: 6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash?

Stadium deal agreed on 21:22 - Feb 20 with 3091 viewsZZoric

Stadium deal agreed on 12:30 - Feb 20 by londonlisa2001

Ah zzoric, it's been a while since you accused me of being back office or a failed cost and works accountant. This time, at least you refrained from also calling me a c*** at the same time.

What is your exact interest in wanting people like me gone I wonder...

Snigger.

“Snigger” - wtf?
Shockingly poor attempt of deflection- the real issue is why the Trust is so inept - and why dilute its brand even further by appointing yet more ineptitude.
Back-office was and is wholly appropriate - as evidenced by the current case in point - stop making excuses and try driving on the front foot - it’s the very least expected of a commercial finance business partner let alone a hyped-up self-indulgent “free blah blah”
Or is back-office where u truly belong?
As for ur crude reference - you’ll find my in appropriate comment was in response to ur equally inappropriate lash out
Stadium deal agreed on 21:39 - Feb 20 with 3059 viewsMoscowJack

Stadium deal agreed on 20:02 - Feb 20 by QJumpingJack

Sorry to ask the same question again - will the Trust be issuing a statement anytime in the future or is the website not updating due to technical difficulties.

They're too busy uploading the long-promised pen-pics via a dial-up 14.4 kbit/s analogue modem located somewhere in a hidden crevice that's secretly located in the Boardroom that nobody wants to enter!

Poll: Simple...would you want Leon in the squad right now, if he was available?

Stadium deal agreed on 22:11 - Feb 20 with 3005 viewslonglostjack

Stadium deal agreed on 21:22 - Feb 20 by ZZoric

“Snigger” - wtf?
Shockingly poor attempt of deflection- the real issue is why the Trust is so inept - and why dilute its brand even further by appointing yet more ineptitude.
Back-office was and is wholly appropriate - as evidenced by the current case in point - stop making excuses and try driving on the front foot - it’s the very least expected of a commercial finance business partner let alone a hyped-up self-indulgent “free blah blah”
As for ur crude reference - you’ll find my in appropriate comment was in response to ur equally inappropriate lash out

attempt at

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Stadium deal agreed on 23:07 - Feb 20 with 2909 viewslondonlisa2001

Stadium deal agreed on 21:22 - Feb 20 by ZZoric

“Snigger” - wtf?

Alas, poor ZZoric, I don't really care what you think.

As an aside, it is extremely odd that you can find the time and energy to type 'ineptitude' and yet not 'you' or 'your'.
Stadium deal agreed on 08:15 - Feb 21 with 2768 viewsMoscowJack

Just had an 'offline' chat with a respected former Trust Board member.....

He's absolutely convinced that the promised pen pics and lack of communication on specific issues is a deliberate ploy to annoy certain members of the Trust.

If there's even the slightest bit of truth in this, it shows how childish and pathetic some areas of the Trust Board have become and shows the disrespect they have for their members too. It just adds to the 'tail wagging the dog' comment from a Trust Board member not too long ago.

ECB/Ux/Lisa - could we have an explanation as to why it's taken over 6 months to get the promised pen pics and could we have a completion date (end of Feb?) for this huge project please?

Stadium deal agreed on 08:22 - Feb 21 with 2752 viewsperchrockjack

Nick.

Another post to start my day on the wrong foot.
Couldn't you post a photo of flock of arctic geese escaping the Steppes to warmer climes

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Stadium deal agreed on 08:26 - Feb 21 with 2747 viewsJackfath

Stadium deal agreed on 08:15 - Feb 21 by MoscowJack

He's absolutely convinced that the promised pen pics and lack of communication on specific issues is a deliberate ploy to annoy certain members of the Trust.

If there's even the slightest bit of truth in this, it shows how childish and pathetic some areas of the Trust Board have become and shows the disrespect they have for their members too. It just adds to the 'tail wagging the dog' comment from a Trust Board member not too long ago.

ECB/Ux/Lisa - could we have an explanation as to why it's taken over 6 months to get the promised pen pics and could we have a completion date (end of Feb?) for this huge project please?

A good idea those pen pics. Who came up with that?

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Login to get fewer ads

Stadium deal agreed on 09:31 - Feb 21 with 2675 viewsmonmouth

Stadium deal agreed on 08:26 - Feb 21 by Jackfath

A good idea those pen pics. Who came up with that?

Methuselah

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Stadium deal agreed on 11:01 - Feb 21 with 2572 viewsTheResurrection

Respected former Trust Board member?

There is no such a thing!!

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

Stadium deal agreed on 11:13 - Feb 21 with 2532 viewspencoedjack

Not sure if ferdy but just received this ....

Liberty Stadium Lease

You will have seen the announcement on Saturday, 17 February, that the Club has now completed the take over of the lease of the Liberty Stadium.

The arrangement does not change the main provisions of the original lease but now puts the Club in control of the stadium and fully responsible for its ongoing operation. In return the Club will make an annual rental payment to the Council, who will also, as Landlord, receive a percentage of any Stadium naming rights. The Club has also committed to providing two new 3G pitches locally every five years. The Ospreys will continue to play at the Stadium.

The Trust has been kept abreast of the main elements of the deal although much of that detail has to remain confidential. It has not been directly involved in the negotiations. Documentation outlining those areas that will vary in the existing lease was made available to the Trust last week. They reflect the main elements of the deal as we understand it but we are undertaking a more detailed legal examination to ensure there are no areas of concern to us.

We certainly hope that the deal will allow the Club to maximise the Stadium's commercial opportunities. A successful football club is very much key to making this lease acquisition a positive move and our expectation is that that the increased revenue from commercial operations will be invested for the ongoing development of Swansea City FC
Stadium deal agreed on 11:19 - Feb 21 with 2520 viewsBobby_Fischer

Stadium deal agreed on 11:13 - Feb 21 by pencoedjack

Not sure if ferdy but just received this ....

Liberty Stadium Lease

You will have seen the announcement on Saturday, 17 February, that the Club has now completed the take over of the lease of the Liberty Stadium.

The arrangement does not change the main provisions of the original lease but now puts the Club in control of the stadium and fully responsible for its ongoing operation. In return the Club will make an annual rental payment to the Council, who will also, as Landlord, receive a percentage of any Stadium naming rights. The Club has also committed to providing two new 3G pitches locally every five years. The Ospreys will continue to play at the Stadium.

The Trust has been kept abreast of the main elements of the deal although much of that detail has to remain confidential. It has not been directly involved in the negotiations. Documentation outlining those areas that will vary in the existing lease was made available to the Trust last week. They reflect the main elements of the deal as we understand it but we are undertaking a more detailed legal examination to ensure there are no areas of concern to us.

We certainly hope that the deal will allow the Club to maximise the Stadium's commercial opportunities. A successful football club is very much key to making this lease acquisition a positive move and our expectation is that that the increased revenue from commercial operations will be invested for the ongoing development of Swansea City FC

Undertaking a more detailed legal examination to ensure there are no areas to concern us?

Bit late now init?

Poll: Who should take over from Jenkins?

Stadium deal agreed on 11:20 - Feb 21 with 2518 viewsShaky

Good idea.

Let's get an email shitstorm going to have legal action taken off the agenda at the next Trust board meeting, and instead get a photographer and makeup artist in so as to remove the pressing matter of profile pictures off the todo list.

Surely nothing could be more important than that?

Misology -- It's a bitch
Poll: Greatest PS Troll Hunter of all time

Stadium deal agreed on 11:23 - Feb 21 with 2509 viewsTheResurrection

Stadium deal agreed on 11:20 - Feb 21 by Shaky

Good idea.

Let's get an email shitstorm going to have legal action taken off the agenda at the next Trust board meeting, and instead get a photographer and makeup artist in so as to remove the pressing matter of profile pictures off the todo list.

Surely nothing could be more important than that?

Beware of shady North men with ulterior motives.

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like

Stadium deal agreed on 12:16 - Feb 21 with 2411 viewsLandore_Jack

Swansea City: Liberty Stadium expansion will be 'careful' says COO

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/43131905

#backtojack

Stadium deal agreed on 12:31 - Feb 21 with 2359 viewsTheResurrection

So the Trust did know or are they not even sure about that? From what Ux has said is that they didn't really know, or they were presented with the detail too late. The statement reads slightly differently but you can tell they don't know if they are Arthur or Martha at the moment and are massively out of their depth..

Yes we knew, but we didn't know all, yes we support it, but we want to check it out as well.

The Trust are a shambles and people used to ask me why I was more pissed off with them than the old selling directors.

Well this is bloody why.....

For god's sake make a serious change in tack and the ones dithering and farting around, get out of the bastard kitchen.

Stadium deal agreed on 12:42 - Feb 21 with 2316 viewsLord_Bony

" we are undertaking a more detailed legal examination to ensure there are no areas of concern to us. "

Whats the point of that? Once the deal is signed off nothing can be done to change it.

They should have been privy to this months ago.

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Stadium deal agreed on 13:34 - Feb 21 with 2234 viewsQJumpingJack

The Pearlman interview pretty much confirms he will be the next CEO/Chairman. He has a good PR team around him.
Stadium deal agreed on 14:30 - Feb 21 with 2132 views34dfgdf54

Pearlman has said Trust were informed of deal and there was no hesitancy on their part.

How come the financial element of the trust (Lisa) not in the loop? Shambolic.
[Post edited 21 Feb 2018 14:31]
Stadium deal agreed on 14:32 - Feb 21 with 2125 viewsmonmouth

Stadium deal agreed on 14:30 - Feb 21 by 34dfgdf54

Pearlman has said Trust were informed of deal and there was no hesitancy on their part.

How come the financial element of the trust (Lisa) not in the loop? Shambolic.
[Post edited 21 Feb 2018 14:31]

Because retired schoolteachers and snivel servants know best.

Stadium deal agreed on 14:46 - Feb 21 with 2098 viewslondonlisa2001

Stadium deal agreed on 14:32 - Feb 21 by monmouth

Because retired schoolteachers and snivel servants know best.

Mon, I'd be pretty p*ssed off with that if I was Clasie.

Believe me when I say that no one could be doing more to attempt to bring a professional, considered, yet unambiguous and firm approach to all that's going on at the moment than he is, as are others.

It's nothing to do with people's jobs or backgrounds, and all to do with utterly different views on the situation and how to navigate a path that best suits the long term interests of the fans and the club.

I'm sure it's more than obvious that there are two schools of thought. Phil has alluded to it on a number of occasions.
Stadium deal agreed on 15:05 - Feb 21 with 2077 views34dfgdf54

Stadium deal agreed on 14:46 - Feb 21 by londonlisa2001

Believe me when I say that no one could be doing more to attempt to bring a professional, considered, yet unambiguous and firm approach to all that's going on at the moment than he is, as are others.

It's nothing to do with people's jobs or backgrounds, and all to do with utterly different views on the situation and how to navigate a path that best suits the long term interests of the fans and the club.

I'm sure it's more than obvious that there are two schools of thought. Phil has alluded to it on a number of occasions.

Lisa - has it been confirmed the trust knew about the deal as Pearlman said, and if so, has there been an explanation of why you haven’t been in the loop? Apologies if I’ve missed a post or posts.
Stadium deal agreed on 15:21 - Feb 21 with 2058 viewsmonmouth

Clasie's not retired is he?

Anyway, the DVLC has improved massively under his guiding hand.

Stadium deal agreed on 15:55 - Feb 21 with 1984 viewsMoscowJack

What I don't get is this.....the Trust are apparently preparing for their legal onslaught but they don't take the opportunity, when it's served on a plate, to (a) insist in public, several weeks ago, that they were part of the decision process BEFORE it was signed off and (b) explain that they weren't involved once the deal was announced.

If being best buddies is now not the plan anymore, surely they should have made this statement a little more of a reflection of the reality of the situation?

What were they afraid of? Someone saying "did they screw you idiots again?"? We know the Yanks have being holding back since day one, so nobody could say that.

I really don't get it....thing just doesn't add up at all.

Stadium deal agreed on 16:35 - Feb 21 with 1911 viewsTheResurrection

Well come on Lis. Who thinks what and who thinks the other.

We have a right to know with elections looming and we need to get shot of some, clearly, quick sharp, regardless of their occupation.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024