Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Brighton & Hove Albion Vs Swansea City Match Thread 12:31 - Feb 22 with 35000 viewsjackharris

Team to follow...

Well I went out to watch the rugby and didn’t get chance, whoops... (edit)
[Post edited 24 Feb 2018 18:59]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Brighton Hove Albion Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 12:40 - Feb 22 with 12423 viewsAguycalledJack

Anything but a loss is essential in this game.

Travelling tomorrow, really looking forward to this.
The Official Brighton Hove Albion Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 14:37 - Feb 22 with 12306 viewsBatterseajack

Whats the chances they're showing the 6 nations at the ground before kick off?
The Official Brighton Hove Albion Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 14:38 - Feb 22 with 12304 viewskarnataka

The Official Brighton Hove Albion Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 12:40 - Feb 22 by AguycalledJack

Agreed, think it's very important we don't lose either of our next 2 away games. Neither Brighton nor Huddersfield are pulling up any trees at the moment and the last thing we want is for either to get any momentum going. We've already got some momentum and picking up a minimum of 5 points from next 3 games would be the way to keep it going.
The Official Brighton Hove Albion Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 14:56 - Feb 22 with 12286 viewsbrightonjack

The Official Brighton Hove Albion Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 14:37 - Feb 22 by Batterseajack

Whats the chances they're showing the 6 nations at the ground before kick off?

Zero, I would guess. They'll be showing the early game probably.
The Official Brighton Hove Albion Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:33 - Feb 22 with 12240 viewsBatterseajack

The Official Brighton Hove Albion Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 14:56 - Feb 22 by brightonjack

Zero, I would guess. They'll be showing the early game probably.

It would be way cooler if they did
The Official Brighton Hove Albion Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:50 - Feb 22 with 12158 viewsSwansea93

Is it free to park in the park and ride?

Poll: Can Montero do it on a rainy Saturday afternoon?

The Official Brighton Hove Albion Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 17:09 - Feb 22 with 12124 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but Mike Dean is the ref.

First time we've had that jackass since Carlos has arrived. We did beat WBA 1-0 back in early December with him.

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

The Official Brighton Hove Albion Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 17:12 - Feb 22 with 12114 viewsunion_jack

The Official Brighton Hove Albion Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 17:09 - Feb 22 by Tummer_from_Texas

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but Mike Dean is the ref.

First time we've had that jackass since Carlos has arrived. We did beat WBA 1-0 back in early December with him.

Don't worry, you're not. That honour was mine!

Ref For Saturday by union_jack 20 Feb 2018 21:57
Great news http://www.theargus.co.uk/sport/16034978.Look_who_is_coming_to_the_Amex/

[doh]

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Login to get fewer ads

The Official Brighton Hove Albion Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 17:14 - Feb 22 with 12105 viewsbrightonjack

The Official Brighton Hove Albion Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:50 - Feb 22 by Swansea93

Is it free to park in the park and ride?

Yep. Here's the travel guide https://www.brightonandhovealbion.com/siteassets/pdfs/travel-guide-nov17.pdf
The Official Brighton Hove Albion Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 18:22 - Feb 22 with 11986 viewslonglostjack

The Official Brighton Hove Albion Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:33 - Feb 22 by Batterseajack

It would be way cooler if they did

Some good pubs in Lewes not far from Falmer. Would be hilarious if away fans decided to make Lewes the main place for a pre-match drink. The residents would love it !

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

The Official Brighton Hove Albion Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 19:02 - Feb 22 with 11928 viewsepaul

The Official Brighton Hove Albion Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 18:22 - Feb 22 by longlostjack

Some good pubs in Lewes not far from Falmer. Would be hilarious if away fans decided to make Lewes the main place for a pre-match drink. The residents would love it !

Theres about a dozen of us travelling down from london bridge thinking of going to lewes pre match

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

The Official Brighton & Hove Albion Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 19:16 - Feb 22 with 11898 viewssainthelens

I think we've a great chance of nicking this one. They will play a bit open as they will have targeted us for a win. If we can get the first goal, it'll be a masterpiece from the Jackal in defending it. Will be watching Clucas closely as he's finally hit bitta form, needs to work his nackers off.
The Official Brighton & Hove Albion Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 19:45 - Feb 22 with 11833 viewsSwanski

The Official Brighton & Hove Albion Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 19:16 - Feb 22 by sainthelens

I think we've a great chance of nicking this one. They will play a bit open as they will have targeted us for a win. If we can get the first goal, it'll be a masterpiece from the Jackal in defending it. Will be watching Clucas closely as he's finally hit bitta form, needs to work his nackers off.

Go for the jugular boys.
We are in good form, have had a freshen up so we will be ready for a big performance.
The Official Brighton Hove Albion Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 21:58 - Feb 22 with 11654 viewsBatterseajack

The Official Brighton Hove Albion Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 19:02 - Feb 22 by epaul

Theres about a dozen of us travelling down from london bridge thinking of going to lewes pre match

Funny old place Lewis, full of pagans. But surely the attraction of playing Brighton is drinking in Brighton
The Official Brighton Hove Albion Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 22:12 - Feb 22 with 11628 viewsAguycalledJack

The Official Brighton Hove Albion Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 21:58 - Feb 22 by Batterseajack

Funny old place Lewis, full of pagans. But surely the attraction of playing Brighton is drinking in Brighton

On that note, where are people drinking in Brighton?
The Official Brighton & Hove Albion Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 01:24 - Feb 23 with 11491 viewsWanderer

Outstanding thread opener again Jackharris
The Official Brighton & Hove Albion Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 01:27 - Feb 23 with 11484 viewsjackharris

The Official Brighton & Hove Albion Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 01:24 - Feb 23 by Wanderer

Thank you, very kind of you to say Mr Wanderer. It is appreciated.

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Brighton Hove Albion Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 13:34 - Feb 23 with 11121 viewslegoman

The Official Brighton Hove Albion Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 18:22 - Feb 22 by longlostjack

The lego family travelling from Bromley on Saturday via Lewes for a spot of lunch and a half of shandy.

"M'sieur, you said your dog did not bite!" "That's not my dog"

The Official Brighton Hove Albion Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 14:57 - Feb 23 with 11051 viewsepaul

The Official Brighton Hove Albion Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 21:58 - Feb 22 by Batterseajack

Yeah i get that been to Brighton so many times. Think the idea of Lewes is more to do with getting to the ground than anything

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

The Official Brighton & Hove Albion Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:29 - Feb 23 with 11009 viewsmarchamjack

4 of us heading down from Oxon for this.

Wheres best to head for for the day mindful of the parking issues and getting to the stadium?

Oh,..Dave, what's occuring?

The Official Brighton & Hove Albion Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:23 - Feb 23 with 10940 viewsakajack

You could park cheaply in Hayward’s Heath train stn and leave your car there. It’s then free on the train it you have a match ticket to the game and back. A long as you leave brighton by 9 pm I believe, otherwise you have to pay. Plenty of pubs around Brighton train stn area and that’s also where the train journey to Falmer starts and finishes for your journeyi.

I have not charged for this information
Coys
The Official Brighton Hove Albion Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:57 - Feb 23 with 10899 viewsmax936

The Official Brighton Hove Albion Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 12:40 - Feb 22 by AguycalledJack

We’re up here in Premier Inn Burgess Hill, 20 min walk into Railway Station ffsbad planning that was

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

The Official Brighton Hove Albion Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 17:18 - Feb 23 with 10864 viewsmax936

The Official Brighton Hove Albion Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 22:12 - Feb 22 by AguycalledJack

On that note, where are people drinking in Brighton?

We’re heading for Lewes gonna meet up with Epaul and possibly Brighton Jack.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

The Official Brighton Hove Albion Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 17:46 - Feb 23 with 10822 viewsAguycalledJack

The Official Brighton Hove Albion Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:57 - Feb 23 by max936

We’re up here in Premier Inn Burgess Hill, 20 min walk into Railway Station ffsbad planning that was

we’ve just arrived on the sea front.
The Official Brighton & Hove Albion Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 20:22 - Feb 23 with 10626 viewsA_Fans_Dad

The Official Brighton & Hove Albion Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 01:24 - Feb 23 by Wanderer

Seconded!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024